Young Abin Ch. 02: The Schoolmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wriggled here and there and found it hard to get going. Abin then taught her to squat up and lie on his body like a frog, so that it was easy to wiggle her buttocks.

She began to learn, already shy, her hips very light wiggle. She was so comfortable that she screamed, "So comfortable... so deep... Ah... so nice..."

Abin looked down and saw the plump fat hole swallowing the cock up and down and the sexual fluid flying out of the little hole. Mei's round breasts also jumped up and down with the movement, and Abin reached out to catch them both. Mei tilted her face back and half closed her eyes, enjoying the wonderful feeling.

"Ouch... ouch... so nice... ah..." Her boyfriend's penis is medium size and rarely gets to the bottom of her flower. Meeting Abin's penis today, and now in this deep thrusting position, she felt like she was flying.

"Comfortable... brother... nice... ah..." She kept Shouting, and Abin almost didn't believe that this was the original Mei.

"How can I be so comfortable...? My God... how can I be so comfortable..."

Abin saw that she was very lewd, and tried to push up, to penetrate deeper.

"God... so nice... so tired..." She suddenly went weak and fell on Abin.

"Good... Abin... I'm... tired... dead..."

"Great... isn't it?"

"Well..." She said, "You're good."

They took a rest for a while, and his big cock was still in the tight and warm hole. Mei said, "Hello, Abin... My back hurts from moving, how about you serve the lady?"

Abin rolled over, lifted Mei's leg, raised his big cock and said, "OK, lady, I'm coming." The big cock is being eaten by the little hole again.

Abin gently pulled out and then violently inserted, let Mei lewd cry "Ah... Good brother... Fuck me to death... so deepp... so nice..."

"Did your boyfriend go that far?"

"No... no... lovely Abin...... the deepest... oh... so nice...... fuck me harder... the elder sister is going to fly to heaven...... ah... ah..."

Abin found that although Mei was very excited, up to now, she groaned loudly, but there was no sign of orgasm. She was an equal opponent.

So he had to work even harder to avoid losing to Mei.

"Call me brother..."

"Ah... Abin... brother... ah... ah... good brother... fuck... sister..."

Mei was finally pushed to orgasm by him. She hugged Abin, her lower hips clenching, her cunt shaking, and cried out, "I'm done... brother... ah... I'm dead... ah... I'm done..." She felt hot in her cunt, and the sexual fluid was squirting out.

Abin knew that she was having an orgasm and was feeling proud when suddenly his waist went numb and his cock swelled. He couldn't help saying, "Sister... wait for me... I'm coming..."

Mei started suddenly and pushed him away with both hands. "Don't...!"

He fell down beside Mei inexplicably and asked, "What's wrong with...?"

"No... not in it..."

"So... what shall I do...?" "He said grimacing, looking at the erect penis.

"Good boy... come..." Mei opened her lips, put her glans in her mouth, held her cock in her right hand, and began to jerk up and down.

Abin was flattered. The moment had actually come to a critical point, but it had been interrupted, and now the pleasure had resumed. As soon as the cock is loose, hot semen comes out.

Mei didn't expect him to come so soon. "HMMM..." She tried to spit out her dick, but Abin held her head in his hands. Mei shook her head and tried to struggle, but Abin waited until all the shots were finished before letting her go.

She got up quickly, pulled out two sheets of tissue paper from the tissue box, and spit a mouthful of semen onto the tissue. "You're so bad, Abin! I really don't like it. I won't lick you again!" Abin was surprised to find that Mei seemed to be a bit of a neat freak.

Apologize and say, "I'm sorry, I don't know, sister, don't be angry with me."

Mei lay down beside him, leaning against his chest, and said, "Abin, my dear, we are both at school, and it is not good to be pregnant, so I refuse to let you shoot in. And the taste of semen has always been repellent to me, so I can't try it. I don't think you will force me to do something I don't like, right?"

"Is it the same with your boyfriend?"

"Yeah..." Mei thought of her boyfriend and felt a little sorry.

Abin said: "OK! Elder sister, I know, brother of course love you."

They hugged each other affectionately and rested for a while. Abin said, "Sister, why don't you just be my girlfriend?"

"No, I already have a boyfriend. You know, I really love him. I'll set you up with someone else."

"No! It must not be as pretty as you." "He said, stroking her buttocks.

"I promise she's pretty, too. She's my junior schoolmate, a freshman like you. I'll let you meet up some day, and I'll whisper it to you..." She really lowered her voice and said, "Innocent and cute, you can't bully her."

"Bullying like this...?" He touched her large breasts with both hands and said, "When will you introduce me?"

"Some other time... but..." "I'm going to sleep here tonight," she said. Abin, of course, would not refuse, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mei spent one night having sex with her boyfriend and Abin respectively, and went to bed contentedly.

Abin can get his wish to Mei, also very happy. He hugged Mei from behind, holding one breast in each hand, and also fell asleep.

12