Young & Divorced Ch. 04 - Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On an academic level, sure," Brian said. "I mean, I'm single, I'm on a dating app, and I'd like to find a relationship that's meaningful and fulfilling. With different timing, she and I could potentially have worked out. But we didn't, and I don't regret the time we spent together, or how it ended. It was what it was, and it's part of who I am today."

"How did it end?"

Brian shrugged. "It lasted about four months. I was trying to make it work, but I was still caught up on my ex. I had a lot of anger inside that I hadn't worked through. I went to therapy, but that's not a quick fix, and I wasn't making progress. In the meantime, I felt I was being unfair to her. I couldn't be present with her, so I ended it. We were both sad, but we both knew it was for the best."

"How old were you?"

"I'd just turned 30 when we met."

Virginie regarded him silently for several moments, her face a mask. "Well, that actually sounds pretty healthy and mature for a 30-year-old man."

"Thanks, I guess."

"It's a compliment," she said. "I could tell you all sorts of things. I could say you have a cute smile, your eyes are enrapturing, and that the way your shirt fits your shoulders and chest must drive more than a few women mad. And that's all true, but that's not really uncommon. But emotional maturity...that's sexy."

Brian felt his heart flutter and stammered, "Well, um, thanks. I...appreciate that."

"I think this is when I say that I hate your future girlfriend, who wins the lottery catching you."

Brian laughed. "You don't have to fight her or anything," he said.

Virginie grinned. "Good. Because she'd lose. Cheers."

They clinked glasses and drained the last of their wine.

"It really was excellent," she said, "but I can't say it's better than French."

"So you think the French wines are still better?"

"Thats not what I said," she replied, winking.

"Another bottle?" Brian asked her.

Virginie looked at her phone and sighed. "I think not. Any more and I will not be able to drive home. Plus, I am not 25 anymore."

"Well," Brian said, "I can respect that."

They paid the bill, and once outside, Brian said, "May I walk you to your car?"

"I'd like that," she replied.

They set off, and Brian resisted the urge to take her hand. He felt so connected to her, and all evening she had captivated him. She had an air of sexiness that was overpowering, and he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to hold her against him and get lost in her. The fact that she'd made it clear it wasn't going to happen gave it the additional temptation of the forbidden.

"This is me," she said, indicating a late-model Audi.

"Nice car," he said.

"I like to treat myself on occasion," she replied.

"Well," Brian said. "I am very glad you came out tonight. Truly, I had a lot of fun, and I really am happy you responded to my message."

"I'm really glad you messaged me. This has been a really refreshing change. Maybe our agreement to be friends here let us both drop down the walls we normally keep up and let us enjoy ourselves."

"Yeah, that's probably true."

"It's late," she said.

"Yeah," Brian said, and realized he didn't know what to do here.

Before he could say another word, Virginie said, "May I drive you home? I know how Americans truly hate to walk places they could drive."

"I'm fine to walk, really," Brian said, secretly pleased to see a brief flash of disappointment cross her face before he added, "But I can't imagine turning down the opportunity for a few more minutes with you, so, please."

"I should make you walk just for being an asshole, you know?" she said, laughing and shooting him a coy smile, her dimple highlighted by the oblique light from a nearby streetlamp.

Brian was impressed with the cleanliness of the inside of the car. It was spotless, and the leather seats were comfortable, and as he was inside first, he was able to glance over and see Virginie's dress ride up her thing as she got in, and he enjoyed the sight.

"Men," she said with a laugh, clearly having caught him peeking.

"We are what we are," Brian said.

"Well, at least you aren't trying to lie about it. How do I get to your house?"

Brian gave her directions, and as it was only three turns, it was easy, and they were there just a few minutes later.

"This is a cute house," Virginie said, eyeing the craftsman house Brian called home.

"Thanks," he said, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Look, I, uh, appreciate the ride, but if I can ask one favor?"

Virginie raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like to say goodbye to you properly, and that's just not doable sitting in a car. Can I come around?"

Virginie nodded and put the gearshift in neutral and set the E-brake.

Brian hopped out and hurried around to open her door for her. Their eyes met as she stood, and suddenly they were very close to each other.

"Virginie," he said, their faces only a couple of inches away. "I really, really appreciate you coming down here tonight. Thank you." And with that, he hugged her, and savored the feeling of her arms wrapping around his shoulders, her wrists pulling him close at the back of his neck. She bent a knee, pressing her leg against the side of his, and he felt himself growing hard against her, but wasn't going to be the one to break the hug.

"I'm really, really glad as well," she said softly into his ear, and the slow rush of hot air against his skin as she breathed out sent a spasm down his body and he gripped the small of her back tighter with his hands, savoring every last second.

She then released her arms, and he reluctantly loosened his grip on her. As she backed away and they once again faced each other, she gripped his shoulders, looking him in the eyes as their bodies were still pressed together.

"Timing is a real motherfucker," Brian said, gazing into her eyes.

She pulled him forward, her lips meeting his with passion as she gripped his shoulders tightly. It took him a second to process what was happening, and he kissed her back, hungrily opening his mouth to her probing tongue as she ground her body against his and his cock tried to burst through his jeans.

Then she broke the kiss and whispered into his ear forcefully, "Fuck timing. I need this if you'll have me."

Brian put a hand to the back of her head and maneuvered her in for another long, desperate kiss before breaking it and saying, "You can't possibly want this more than me."

She pulled away, reached in and shut off her car, and Brian shut the door, then, taking a risk, swooped her up in his arms and carried her to the front door as he heard the honk of her car horn as she locked it. He set her down, fumbling for his keys as she sloppily kissed his neck and ground her breasts against him, and then they were inside, and he slammed the door, not bothering with the lock as she attacked the buttons on his shirt, and he threw off his blazer and stepped backward, leading her down the hallway to the bedroom.

He tripped and fell against a wall, and she slammed into him. He kissed her again, then undid the clasp at the top of her dress, sliding the zipper down and smiling into the kiss as she raised her arms and he pulled the dress up over her head.

She pounced on him so quickly that he didn't even have time to admire the sight, and he spun with her, pushing her the last few steps into the bedroom, then, when her calves hit the side of his bed, pushing her backward onto it, climbing on top of her as she undid the last button of his shirt.

As he threw his shirt off, he admired her form lying before him. Her breasts were contained in a bra that he'd consider everyday sexy -- not lingerie, but lacy, and the deep teal color was nice against her slightly olive skin.

He fell forward and kissed her, using his elbows to support him as he took a breast in each hand.

"These are fucking great," he murmured as she broke the kiss to suck on his ear lobe.

He reached under her and, after a couple of attempts, flicked the bra clasp free, and then she rolled onto her side, pushing him down and climbing on top of him as the bra fell down her smooth arms, her incredible breasts hanging just inches from his face.

Her areolas were the size of silver dollars, and her nipples were puffing up with excitement as he leaned forward to take one in his mouth. She pushed him down and with her other hand, wagged a finger at him, then kissed him long and hard, their tongues working together with a ferocity he wasn't used to.

Finally, she pulled away and drew her breasts forward, pressing them down against his face as he took a nipple in his mouth, gently nibbling and sucking while he reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her fully down on top of him just as she snaked her hand and wrist between them to grip for his cock.

Unable to get anywhere with that, she rose above him, pushing firmly down on his chest as he tried to sit up, and then undid his belt and started undoing his button and fly as he kicked off his shoes and socks.

She unzipped him, and he lifted his hips as she pulled his pants down, his cock springing free and fully erect as soon as his pants were past it. She licked her lips hungrily as she pulled his pants the rest of the way off, then lunged forward onto him again, her hair falling down to tickle the head of his penis as she made eye contact with him.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," she teased.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

She laughed then gripped his shaft, stroking slightly as she kissed his belly button, and continued giving him little kisses as she worked her way to the base, then brought her tongue out to flick at the lowest point, teasing him with probing licks before starting to run it tantalizingly higher up him.

"Holy shit," he moaned.

"Oui," she said, and then kissed the tip, her lips capturing the bubble of precum that was already emanating from him. "Mmmm," she moaned, then kissed the tip again before opening her mouth and taking the whole head inside, her tongue gently rubbing his frenulum as her hand stroked him.

"Fuck yes," he moaned, delighting in the hot wetness as she began to bob up and down on him. He reached out a hand and took one of her breasts into it, kneading it and pinching at her nipple, rewarded with a small, muffled shriek as she continued to go down on him.

A few seconds later, he felt himself building to orgasm, and as much as he wanted to cum into her mouth, he didn't want the experience to end so quickly. He put a hand under her chin and gently raised her off of him, their eyes locking, and she was sucking as she pulled off of him, giving a little pop sound as his cock broke free that almost sent him over the edge.

"Come here," he said, guiding her up to kiss him. As she slid up him, her breasts enveloped his cock, and she used her elbows to squeeze them together, sending a spasm of pleasure down to his toes just as their lips met again.

"Let me see you," he said when she came up for air.

She grinned and stood over him on her knees, letting him take in the sight.

Her breasts were truly works of art, and she pushed her arms against them to press them forward and out toward him, driving him mad. Then he let his eyes wander downward, appreciating her curves and the slight roundness of her belly. Like in her pictures, she wasn't rail-thin, she wasn't sporting a six-pack, and she couldn't have been more perfect. Everything about her gave her an overwhelming air of womanhood, and he was totally enraptured.

He made eye contact with her and huskily said, "You're perfect. Truly. Perfect."

She smiled at him and then backed off the bed, and he had to rise up on his elbows to get the full view as she stood and, one hand on each side of her lacy boyshort-style panties, worked them down, exposing a dark patch of hair between her legs.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned, ogling the folds of her skin just visible beneath the trimmed hair. "Come to me."

She didn't hesitate, crawling once again over him, kissing him all over along the way as he ran his hands through her hair, their lips meeting again for a long, searching kiss as he gripped her sides and encouraged her to keep coming.

Finally, she straddled him, her crotch less than five inches from his face, and he studied her as she looked down at him longingly.

"It's OK?" she asked. "The hair."

Her vulnerability was jarring. He'd assumed she knew what a fucking goddess she was and was fully confident in her sexuality. But that flash of insecurity, probably knowing this could be something new to him, it made him want to hold her and spend all night convincing her that she was, truly, perfect as she was.

"Virginie," he said, locking eyes with her. "This is magical."

She giggled, and he wasn't sure she believed him, but he was being totally honest. Gripping an ass cheek with each hand, he pulled her to him, and as his lips met the coarse hair above her vagina, he inhaled deeply, kissing her pubic area from side to side, running his tongue into the hollows where her thighs met her pelvis, and taking in the experience of her wiry hair brushing against his mouth, nose and cheeks.

"Aaaahhhh," she shouted as he kissed the side of her labia, and she fell forward, bracing herself with her arm against the headboard as she looked down, and he turned his gaze upward, making eye contact as he took one of her lips into his mouth, sucking slightly while he massaged her ass with his hands.

"Mmmm," he moaned, moving his attention to the other side, sucking her lips and running his tongue up and down the sides, staying away from her opening and her clit for the moment.

He'd never been with a woman who wasn't shaved, and while some of his friends had always expressed their disgust with anything but silky-smooth, he'd always thought the idea was hot. And he was proven right.

He breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent as he finally ran his tongue up the center of her lips, pressing just inside so they folded out of the way, giving him a taste of the wet smoothness inside.

"Oh GOD," he murmured, tantalized by the slightly tangy taste as he flattened his tongue against her and probed at her wetness.

"Yesssssss," she moaned in response, shuddering slightly against his face.

He pressed against her, working his tongue up and down, feeling her wetness against his cheeks and nose as she ground against him before he finally, using his hands on her ass, pushed her up slightly so he could tease her clit.

Coming from below, he licked it several times, barely making contact as she spasmed against him, and then he released his grip on her, flattening his tongue against her clit as she pressed herself hard down onto his face.

He sucked and flicked his tongue until he almost couldn't breathe, and then he pushed her back toward his crotch, sitting up as he did so, and her arms fell around his neck as she kissed him again, her tongue sloppily entering his mouth, where his tongue met hers and they lost each other in the pleasurable sensation.

Clutching him tight around the shoulders, she had stopped her body's descent toward his pelvis, but now she slid down again, and the middle of his cock, trapped between them, was suddenly enveloped by the warmth of her vagina as she pressed against him.

Without a word, and looking him directly in the eye with an intensity he'd seldom seen anywhere, she lifted slightly, and he reached down, gripped the base of his shaft and pressed it toward her.

She dropped down, and he felt himself pushing against her opening. There was the briefest amount of resistance -- just enough time for either of them to stop if they'd wanted -- and then he was fully inside her as she slid down onto him, gripping him tightly with her arms, legs and vagina.

He pressed his fingertips hard into her back as she raised herself, and he thrust upward as she came down again, their bodies connecting in a slick wetness that threw each of them into spasms of pleasure.

She rode him hard, rocking her hips with each thrust as she raised and lowered herself against him, her breasts crushed between them. He felt himself building to a climax and their mouths found each other, their tongues interlocking as she gyrated with him.

Upping the tempo, she was clearly as close as he was, and he moaned and shouted that he was close as she took him harder and faster.

"Ooooooh God oooooh God oooooh God!" she shouted as he felt his cock growing to the hardest it ever was, right before ejaculation.

"Yes yes yes!" he shouted, and then she gripped him hard, continuing to thrust, and he lost all control, shooting himself inside her as she continued to ride, shouting with pleasure as she came shortly after, his cock still draining into her.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he moaned, his whole body spasming as the orgasm continued to course through him, feeling the pulsation of her vagina against the base of his cock while she continued to hold him, though with a bit less of a death grip now.

"Oh my God," she moaned, finally pulling back, once again looking him in the eye and then kissing him tenderly, a few strands of hair matted to her forehead.

"Jesus Christ," he moaned. They lay like that for several long moments before she reluctantly raised herself up off him, and a huge glob of cum fell out of her onto his stomach, then began to slide sideways. He absentmindedly put his hand down to block it, wiping it upward, and then she grabbed his hand and put his fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean before lying down next to him.

He kissed her again, pulling her close to him, reveling in the feel of her curves pressed against him, and she threw one leg over his, bringing her pussy to rest against his cock as he turned slightly, feeling the scratchiness of her hair pressed against the sensitive head of his penis.

"That was wonderful," she said, nuzzling his neck.

"Yeah. For real," he replied.

As they lay there, he ran his hand up and down her back, from her shoulder to her ass, massaging her lightly and relishing the feel of her smooth skin.

They were both silent for a long time before she reluctantly rolled off of him and stood, smiling, and said she needed to use "la toilette."

He grinned, and when she returned, she crawled in bed next to him, and he pulled the covers up over both of them, holding her close while she traced her fingertips across his chest.

"Virginie," he said. "I honestly wasn't expecting this at all. But I'm really glad it happened."

He felt her nod against him.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She looked up and met his eyes, and he could see an earnestness in her look.

"I really hadn't planned on this either," she said. "I really did just think this would be a potentially fun evening where I could spend some time downtown with someone who seemed fun and knew the area."

"I wonder what changed," he said.

She laughed. "When you messaged me, I thought you were just interested in banging an older woman."

"I mean, that's what made me look on that area of the site, but it really wasn't what I'd intended with you," he said. "Of course I wanted to. I meant everything I've said about your beauty and sexiness, and you're so much more than that. But I didn't think it would ever actually go there."

"Yeah. And part of me saw a hot young guy and thought, eh, it's been a while, and he is cute, but I'm certainly not fucking him. But then I got to know you, and I realized you're not just some -- how did you put it? Douchebag -- and I shouldn't tell you this, but two things made me want you. First, you didn't try to take me. You respected my boundaries. And I knew you really didn't want to. And then, what you told me about the girl you dated...I don't know. I just...it was so sexy to me."

Brian didn't say anything to that. He didn't know what to say. Instead, he turned toward her and slowly brought his lips to hers, barely touching, and they kissed tenderly, almost as if they were afraid to take things further than this barely-there touch.