Young & Divorced Ch. 04 - Mature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Brian open this mouth, and she responded in kind, their tongues gently probing at each other before he ran his gingerly down the side of hers, and then retreated, and as they pulled apart, he nibbled her lower lip.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I like this."

"Me too," he whispered, then kissed her neck gently, then pushed her onto her back and continued kissing her, down her throat to her collarbone, and then down between her breasts, kneading the right one gently with his hand as he cupped the side of the left one, angling the nipple toward his mouth.

He spent a long time working his tongue over her nipple and areola, gently taking her between his lips and nibbling as he played with her right nipple with his thumb, and then he continued where he'd left off, kissing between her breasts, down to her belly button, and finally working his way to her crotch.

Settling in between her legs, he stroked her sides with his hands and kissed her inner thighs, then kissed around her vagina, enjoying the scratchiness of her hairs on his lips and his upper cheeks.

Finally, he kissed her opening, and brought his finger to his mouth, wetting it, then pressed at her entrance, probing the sides gingerly until she started pushing against him. He continued to tease her until she called him an asshole, then he grinned and, kissing her clit with the barest pressure, slid his finger into her.

She was still soaking wet from their earlier activities and her new arousal, and she moaned as he slid a second finger into her, lapping at her clit as he did so.

"You're so good at this," she said huskily, and her legs pressed against his head as she arched her back while he continued to probe inside her and flick her clit with his tongue.

As he went down on her, he felt himself hardening, and as Virginie continued to get into it, gyrating against him, his penis was fully erect and needing release.

Backing away from her, he stood on his knees and, taking her legs in his arms, rotated her hips 90 degrees until her left leg was in the air and her right one was against the bed. Then, taking in the sight of her breasts and her beautiful face, he made eye contact with her as he brought his penis to her vaginal opening, pushing against it but not yet thrusting into her.

The pain of waiting was too intense, but he held back as she pleaded with him with her eyes, and then he slowly slid inside, savoring every sensation as they connected, and he began thrusting into her slowly and rhythmically as she sighed her contentment.

If their first coupling had been frantic and lusty, this one was sensual and romantic. She gripped his wrist as he held her hip, and he plunged deeply into her, but still slowly, both of them moaning their pleasure as they worked in unison.

Brian felt himself growing closer to climax, and, wanting the moment to last forever, he lay down beside her, facing her as she turned her head to face him, her back on the sheets as her hips faced away from him, and he continued to thrust inside her as their lips met again in a halting kiss that was partly broken with each thrust.

"Play with my tits," she said, and he moved his hand from her hip to her breast, kneading it and feeling her nipple stiffen as they both subtly increased the tempo of their lovemaking.

She gripped the back of his head, her fingers intertwined with his hair as she held him to her lips, and he moved his hand back down to her hip to pull her toward him, feeling himself bottom out inside her with each penetrating stroke.

Once again feeling himself inching toward orgasm, he moved his hand to her clit, playing with it as the intensity increased and he felt himself coming close.

"I'm going to cum again," she murmured, squeezing her breast as she plunged her tongue back into his mouth.

The experience was too much for him, and he felt his cock stiffening to the point of no return, and he thrust into her harder and harder as she furiously played with her breast and he stroked her clit.

"Oooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh" she shouted, breaking her mouth free of his, and he felt her vagina pulsating again as she came, and he sped up his thrusts as she began shrieking until he felt himself going over the edge.

"Fuuuuck!" he shouted as she screamed in a mix of pleasure and agony, and he felt his cock swelling, then the release as he shot another load of cum deep inside her. He pulled back and thrust forward again, bottoming out just as a second spurt shot from his cock, and she moaned, clutching him with her free hand as she reached her other one down to her crotch, gripping his shaft and sending him over the edge again as another wave of his orgasm coursed through his body.

"Holy fuck," he moaned.

"Yessss," she responded, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

After they'd each used the bathroom, they once again were cuddling under the covers, their bodies intertwined.

"This is amazing," Brian said.

"Yes," she whispered.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. It's really, truly fine, but we both know this can't work out long-term."

Brian felt the inevitable wave of sadness flow over him.

"I know," he said, barely audibly.

"Thank you for not trying to argue the point," she said. "You're an amazing man."

Brian looked her in the eyes and gave her a sad smile. "I can't be half as amazing as you are."

"You really are too sweet," she said.

"So what now?" he asked.

"Well, if you'll allow me, I wouldn't mind staying here for the night," she said. "I'm truly too tired to drive home."

"On one condition," Brian said.

"Mmm, name it."

"You don't leave tomorrow without saying goodbye or anything."

She gave him an earnest look, "I would never."

"Good," he said, then kissed the tip of her nose. "I'd like this to not be the last time, but I understand and respect if it needs to be for you."

"No," she replied. "But it does have to end."

Brian waited several long moments before admitting, "I know."

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"I no longer hate your future girlfriend."

Brian laughed. "I guess your future boyfriend is an OK guy, too. I can't see you settling down with any douchebag."

He felt her smile against him, and a few minutes later, they were both asleep.