Young & Divorced Ch. 05 - Mile High

Story Info
Brian & Virginie head on vacation.
3.9k words
4.68
6.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian knew it couldn't last, but he sure was having fun while it did, he thought as he looked down at his phone to see Virginie's message:

If you're free tonight and willing to drive a bit...

He replied with a smiley face.

It had been two months since he'd met Virginie and had one of the best nights of his life. They didn't see each other every day, or sometimes not even every week, but when they did, they delighted in each other's bodies, conversation and company. And probably in that order. Both were still on dating apps and actively seeking relationships, and they'd agreed to be open with each other about when they were going out, and they had a hard rule about informing the other one if they had sex with another person.

So far, that hadn't happened, and Brian felt -- or at least he told himself -- that it actually made dating more relaxing, since he wasn't having any burning desire to find a partner for sex, and could focus more on the relationship aspect.

Yeah. Lies we tell ourselves, he thought. He just really enjoyed hooking up with Virginie, he knew.

That night, he arrived at her house at 6:30, and when he rang the doorbell, it was opened by Manon, Virginie's 18-year-old daughter.

"Oh, here to bone my mom again?" she asked, rolling her eyes and, as she usually did, pretending to be ashamed.

Good evening, Manon." Brian sighed and walked past her as she stepped aside to let him in. Manon was a cutie. She looked like a younger version of Virginie in may ways, but despite her looks and occasional lewd remarks, Brian had exactly zero interest in her romantically. She was just too young, and that, of course made him slightly uncomfortable about his being involved with Virginie. After all, he and Manon were closer in age than he and Virginie. But, Brian reasoned, the maturity level between he and Manon was vastly different than he and Virginie.

"Mom, your boytoy is here!" Manon shouted, casting a mischievous grin at Brian.

"Thanks for that, Manon," he laughed. "I feel so welcome."

"Well, I'm going to Katie's house, so you have all the fun you want and don't worry about me."

"Jesus Christ," Brian murmured as he found himself blushing.

Virginie came around the corner and smiled radiantly a him, and they embraced, and she kissed him deeply as they heard the door shut behind them.

"Was she awful to you?" Virginie asked after looking over his shoulder and confirming that Manon had left.

"Nah," Brian said. "She was just being, well, she's calling it like she sees it."

"Like it is?" Virginie asked.

Brian shrugged. "I'm happy being a boytoy."

Virginie laughed. "I guess I'm happy being your MILF fantasy."

"Fantasy?" Brian asked, taking her in his arms, planting his hands on her ass and squeezing it through her jeans. "I hope I don't have to fantasize tonight."

"Of course not," she smiled and kissed him again, and he ran a hand up her side, brushing his thumb over the side of her breast before running it up her back to the base of her head and holding her close.

"Well, this is fun," he said when their lips parted."

"We should probably eat first," she said. "I was just finishing up dinner."

"Manon skipped out on mealtime? That's not like her."

Virginie smiled. "I may have told her to get out of the house tonight."

Brian laughed. "I don't know if it's a generational thing or a French things but I was never so open about sex with my parents."

"Ah yes, well, she sees me dating. Yours are still together, so that could be part of it. But I suppose it could be cultural. I don't want to make anything taboo. I'd rather have healthy discussions with her."

"Yeah, of course," Brian said. "It's just so different from what I grew up with."

"Prudish American," she said, laughing again. "Come. We are having Italian."

A pot was steaming on the counter, and Virginie served two plates with spaghetti Bolognese.

"This looks delicious," he said, smelling the aroma of the food as he walked to the table behind her.

"Thanks. I made the noodles and sauce today, so it's all from scratch. It had better taste good, because it would have been easier to just buy noodles."

Brian laughed and sat down, seeing a bottle of Chianti on the table and two candles, which Virginie lit before pouring the wine.

"Candlelight and wine and homemade food?" Brian said, then took a bite. It was fantastic, and he told her so.

"Well, I wanted to do something special," she said. "I have a proposition for you."

Brian took another bite and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm?" he asked.

Virginie took a deep breath, and said, "I have a conference for work, and it's just me going by myself, but, it's in Maui, for three days, and I was hoping you might want to join me. It's in two weeks, and I know it's kind of late notice, but I haven't been sure how you'd think about something like that. We could add on a few nights and spend time together?"

Brian knew Virginie ran a consulting firm, so she traveled a fair amount, but usually only around the West Coast, and only for a day or two here and there.

"Of course I want to go," Brian said, thinking about her photos from the tropical location that were on her dating profile. "But does this blur lines? I just don't want to wreck what we have, even though we both know it can't last."

"That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. Need to talk to you about," she said with a wistful look. "I've not wanted to have to tell you this, but a professional opportunity came up for me...in Bordeaux."

Brian felt a pang of sadness, but swallowed and said, "And you're taking it, I'm guessing?"

Virginie nodded and wiped at the corner of her eye. "I think I have to. It is best for me. I was only ever in this country for my ex husband, and of course I stayed for Manon, but now she is an adult, and she can make her own way in the world, and it's an opportunity for me to be back in France, and close to my parents as they get older."

"Yes, of course," Brian said gently, reaching across the table and taking her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I'm happy for you."

"I don't know if I am," she said. "It's the expat's curse -- constantly being torn between two countries, never truly feeling at home in either, and forced to separate from family and loved ones." She gazed at him meaningfully and added, "I am going to miss you so much."

Brian gave a wan smile. "Likewise. But truly, I am happy for you. I haven't known you long, but I know this is what you truly want. And maybe Manon will join you there?"

Virginie nodded. "She is doing a semester abroad in Paris next year, so we will get a lot of time together, and I can show her the France I love. And perhaps she will choose to make a life there. Who knows?"

"That's fantastic," Brian said. "And really, I am going to miss you like crazy, but we both went into this knowing it was bound to end sometime. I guess this saves us the awkwardness of one of us having to call the other and say we found a person we are starting a relationship with."

Virginie stared past him, pensive. "Yes, I suppose that's true."

"When do you go?"

"I get back from the conference in Maui, and then I only have two weeks before I have to move."

Brian squeezed her hand again, looked her in the eyes and said, "Virginie, let's do the Hawaii trip. I'd love it. It will be a fun way to spend time together and make memories we can both cherish going forward."

She smiled. "And of course, if you ever find yourself in France, and we are still both single, I will be happy to meet up with you and absolutely fuck your brains out."

Brian laughed, pulled out his phone and said, "And....checking flights to France."

"Stop it," she laughed, slapping his hand and then taking a bite of her pasta.

When they finished their meals, Brian stood and took the plates to the kitchen, and he was rinsing them in the sink when Virginie approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder and kissing his neck.

Brian toweled his hands and turned around to face her, taking her face in his hands and kissing her long and sensually as she pressed herself against him and then he ran his hands down her back to her ass, squeezing and massaging her.

"Mmm," this is wonderful, she said, nuzzling him.

He reached between them and undid the buttons on her jeans, pushing them down along with her panties.

"In here?" she gasped. "No, we can't--"

He cut off her protest by kissing her as he spun her around so her back was to the counter and sink. She couldn't go anywhere with her pants around her knees, and he knelt down in front of her, glad that she had one of those cushioned mats on the floor in front of the sink.

"Shh," he said as he knelt down, admiring the view of her bush, kissing her just above where the hair started and then nuzzling his way down until his face was buried in her hair.

He slid her pants down to her ankles so she could spread her legs more, and then coaxed one leg up so he could slide off her shoe and take the pant leg off. Then he raised his head back to her crotch, and started to move in when she placed a hand on his forehead, holding him back.

"At least have the decency to take off my other shoe and get rid of my pants," she said with a laugh.

He grinned and got rid of the offending garments, then gripped her hips and lowered his face to her bush. Nuzzling her some more, he started kissing her folds, working his face in a side-to-side motion as he opened his mouth and flicked his tongue around her inviting lips.

Feeling the wetness between her legs, he grinned. She was ready to go. Finding her clit, he stroked it lightly with his tongue, then ran a hand up her inner thigh until his fingertips felt her hairs, and he worked one around her opening, prodding gently without inserting it as he toyed with her clit.

She gripped his short hair as best she could and pulled his head in closer, smashing his face into her and he slipped his finger inside her, instantly feeling the wet warmth envelop it, and he worked it in and out several times, rubbing the tip along her G spot in a "come here" motion as she pressed him harder against her.

Feeling her start to tremble, he undid his pants and stood in more or less a single motion, pulling himself free of any encumbrance, and then, gripping his cock, he pressed the tip against her, rubbing it up and down her glistening slit, feeling her wetness coating him as she moaned and put a hand on the small of his back, pulling him toward her.

Unable to get the perfect angle, he reached down and gripped her thigh from underneath, lifting it slightly as he pressed forward, and then he felt the exquisite sensation of her taking him, and he slid inside her.

"Mmm," she said. "I love this so much."

"Yeah," he moaned into her neck as he slowly thrust into her, holding her tight with his left arm as he kept her leg raised with his right. "God, you feel so fucking good."

She dug her fingers into the meaty part of his shoulders and moaned, then said "God, I can't do a thing here except hang on."

He grinned. He liked having full control of the situation, and he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts as she angled her lower leg behind him, trying to pull him in harder.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Yes yes yes." She bit his shoulder, and he moved his hand from her thigh to her ass, gripping it hard as he continued to fuck her and felt himself swelling ever more as he came closer.

She flexed her thighs around him and moaned, and he felt her gripping him, the exquisite sensation of her slick opening sliding along his length driving him crazy.

"Oh God I'm going to fucking cum," he moaned.

"Come for me, baby. Fucking cum in me," she said, running her hands up and down his back, and he felt himself fully engorged, then, quickly, he released and came inside her, pumping cum deep, and then slipped out, and kissed her deeply, pulling her against him.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Breathing heavily, and knowing she hadn't gotten there, he picked her up, put her ass on the counter, and then knelt again, lowering his head to her crotch.

"You don't have to," she said, running her hands through his hair.

"Fuck that. I want to," he replied. "As long as you think you might like it."

"Oh, I want it." she said, smiling wickedly.

He licked his fingers, then slid two of them inside her, gazing into her eyes and slowly thrusting in and out, moving them apart each time he entered her, and stimulating her G spot. Then he lowered his mouth to her vagina, and taking a lip between his, he sucked on her labia as he continued to finger her, and then he worked his tongue up to her clit, massaging it gently, then heavily, then gently again, varying his speed and the firmness of his tongue.

Before long, he felt her spasms with each jolt of pleasure he was giving her, and she held his head firmly in her hands as he continued to thrust his fingers and lap at her clit. A few minutes later, and her thighs crushing his head let him know she was close.

"Right there, just like that," she moaned breathlessly, and he didn't change a thing. Didn't speed up, didn't move around, just continued flicking the side of her clit with his tongue as he worked his fingers in a walking motion over her G spot.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!!!!" she shouted and then bucked her hips several times against him, and he still didn't stop.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!!!" she moaned, then bucked again and shouted, "OK OK OK" and pushed his head away.

He grinned up at her and slowly pulled his fingers out, enjoying the sight of them coated with her wetness and his cum. She grabbed his wrist and brought his hand to her mouth, licking him clean and swallowing, then pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply as he pulled her against him, delighting in the feel of her hair tickling his cock as they pressed together.

"I guess in addition to the dishes, I should probably clean the counter," he said, laughing as she playfully slapped him.

"You're staying the night tonight?" she asked.

"Of course," he smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane soared skyward and turned west over the Pacific Ocean, and Brian looked past Virginie out the window at the receding California coast and put a hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

"On our way," he said, smiling at her.

"I'm so glad you could come for this," she said.

"Me too. It's been years since I've been to Hawaii, and I wasn't having sex back then. Hoping there's an opportunity to get laid this time."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, you'd better not fuck it up, I guess."

He laughed. "No, I guess not."

She grinned and gave him a conspiratorial look, then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "You ever have sex on a plane?"

He reddened. "No."

She shrugged and pulled away, looking him in the eyes with a questioning expression.

"Seriously? No way. We can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, fuck, there's only really the bathrooms, and they're super small."

"We aren't big people, though."

"Can't you go to prison for that?"

She laughed. "I don't think so. What's the worst that could happen? They ban us from flying and we are stuck in Hawaii forever?"

"You can't be serious."

She pouted playfully. "I thought you were adventurous."

He stared ahead for several minutes, then turned to her and said, "Of course I fucking want to, but how?"

She grinned. "Well, obviously in the bathroom. And how about when they do the drink service, so the flight attendants aren't hanging out back there, and half the plane will be blocked from using the bathrooms by the carts."

"You're crazy. This maybe -- MAYBE -- makes sense on a long-haul flight where people sleep for half of it. But now? In the daytime?"

She shrugged and put her earbuds in, and he did likewise, not even paying attention to the podcast as he tried to think through the process.

An hour later, she put her blanket in her lap. She was wearing the same dress she'd worn on their first date, and he was sure her legs were cold. But as they sat there, and the flight attendants prepared to come out with the drinks cart, he realized she was playing with herself.

He was at once horrified and turned on. She grinned at him, almost taunting him. He raised his head and looked around the plane. It was only about half full...

He felt his erection growing, and she brushed his shoulder with her free hand, then leaned in and kissed his neck.

"You fucking hornball," he murmured, and she giggled.

The drink cart was approaching. Only four rows separated theirs from the bathroom. Once the cart was past, everyone on tis side of it would have drinks and snacks. It wasn't likely they'd be getting up to use the lavatory.

"Excuse me, can I get past?" she asked him, standing as the cart was approaching their row.

"Uh, yeah," he said, standing and stepping into the aisle and letting her pass.

"Knock twice," she whispered as she edged past him.

There was a small line, and as he sat down he saw her waiting in it, hoping no one would get in line behind her.

Then the flight attendant was at his row. "Something to drink?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll have a ginger ale, and I think she would like the same," he said.

Virginie took a step forward as now only one person was in line in front of her.

The flight attendant was now two rows from the toilet, and a woman walked up behind Virginie. Brian felt an odd mix of sadness and relief as he realized this meant no airplane toilet sex, but then his heart lurched as Virginie said something to her, and she smiled and stepped ahead. Virginie looked back at him and winked.

"Fuck," he muttered.

Then the flight attendant was one row away.

The toilet door opened and the woman in front of Virginie left, and she went in.

The flight attendant passed the lavatory door, and Brian stood. Looking around, he saw that the passengers nearest to him were all paying attention to their seat mates or their devices.

Now or never.

He walked to the door and gave two light knocks. The disc on the door went from "Occupied" to "Vacant" and he worked the handle, thankful it was one of the ones with a full door instead of the folding/sliding bullshit.

Virginie pressed against the wall, and Brian squeezed in with her.

"I'm so wet right now," she hissed, and Brian grabbed her hand and sucked on her fingers, then undid his belt and his fly as she lifted her dress and raised one foot, placing it on top of the toilet seat.

His cock brushed against her, and she gripped his shaft, sinking down onto him as he thrust upward, and he was inside her, and then there was a bump, and the familiar ding of the fasten seatbelt sign coming on.

Brian gripped her waist, and she clamped onto his shoulders, and they gyrated against each other, unsteady as the plane bumped through turbulence, and she bit his neck and groaned into his flesh as he frantically fucked her, thrusting in and out, the slickness coating him as he released all his inhibitions and let himself experience the moment.

"Yes yes yes," she whispered, and then a bump came and he fell back against the door, and she was off balance on him, and he lifted her and kept thrusting at her as he built to climax.

"So close," he groaned.

"Me too. Fuck me harder."

He slammed into her, and the buildup was too much, and the heightened tension of potentially getting caught was such a turn-on that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," he moaned into her neck as he came, shuddering as he emptied himself into her.

"Yessssss," she said, grinding on him, rubbing her clit on his shaft as she enjoyed a small orgasm. Another bump from turbulence and she shrieked slightly as it slammed them together, and then he pulled out, and she grabbed a handful of toilet paper and thrust it between her legs, grinning sheepishly.

12