Young & Divorced Ch. 05 - Mile High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even pretend you didn't want it," she said.

"Of course I fucking wanted it, but now what?"

"You're cute when you're angry," she said, kissing him. "I'll go first."

She squeezed past him, then lifted the toilet lid and dropped the toilet paper in, flushed the toilet with her foot, and, with a final check that her dress was in place, opened the door and stepped out.

Brian took the opportunity to relieve himself and clean up a bit, then flushed, washed his hands and opened the door, trying to be nonchalant.

He was greeted by a smug look from the man, about his own age, sitting in the seat nearest to the toilet.

"Bro," the guy said, grinning. Brian couldn't help it, he grinned back, and he continued on his way, but caught sight of a uniform in the corner of his eye and turned, making eye contact with a female flight attendant who looked to be in her late forties or early fifties. She raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes, and Brian took the opportunity to head back to his seat.

"Well," Virginie said. "Mission accomplished."

Brian laughed, and then sensed a presence in the aisle. It was the female flight attendant, holding two foil-wrapped packages.

"I noticed you both missed your meal, but I wanted to make sure you had an opportunity to eat. You must be very hungry," she said, grinning at Virginie as she handed the food over.

"You're fucking dangerous," Brian said as the flight attendant walked off.

For the rest of the flight, they behaved themselves, occasionally catching each other's eye and having to stifle laughs and giggles.

When they landed in Maui and collected their luggage, they tossed it into the rear of their rental SUV, and, feeling the warm, humid air on his face, he took n a deep breath, hugged Virginie and said, "This is going to be a great week."

12