Young & Divorced Ch. 06 - Maui Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's choose your own adventure," she said.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want me to finish you orally or do you want me to fuck you?"

Brian loved what she was doing with her mouth, but there was simply no substitute for the feeling of her pussy taking him in.

"Mmmm, it's all so good, but I want to be inside you," he said. "But," he added, looking around at the banks of hotel windows on either side of the V-shaped complex, all of which pretty much had a view of what they were doing, "what if someone sees us?"

"Isn't that part of the fun?" she said, crawling alongside him as she straddled him. "Plus, you think they couldn't have seen this already?"

Brian laughed as she took off his shirt and tossed it aside, then she silenced his laughs with a long, sensual kiss, her hand continuing to work his cock, now rubbing the tip against her vagina, which was once again -- or still? he wondered -- wet with her desire.

He tried to thrust himself up into her, but she pulled her hips higher.

"Uh-uh," she said. "We do this on MY terms now, and you're going to beg me."

"I'm already begging," he moaned, wanting her so badly.

"Nice try," she said with a grin, "but you were a bad boy and opened your eyes, so now you have to pay." With that, she rotated around 180 degrees and lay atop him, her back pressed against his chest, and they turned toward each other and kissed while she held his cock between her legs, rubbing it with her thighs and pussy as she ground her ass on him.

"Ooooh, this is fun" he murmured, gripping her breasts and squeezing them, playing with her nipples with his thumbs as she slid up and down him, rubbing his shaft against her wet lips.

Each time she slid up him, she held his dick close, bringing the head to her opening, pressing down slightly and then, just before he could penetrate her, pushing forward and sliding down again.

He didn't think he'd ever been so hard in his life.

"Fuck, I need this," he moaned. "Please please please."

"I'm not sure I believe you," she said, nibbling his lip as she once again pressed his cock to her opening and then pulled away just as he tried to thrust his hips up.

"Come on, please," he moaned.

"You're getting closer," she giggled as she pressed him against her wetness again, sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, enveloping it in warmth but still not taking him inside.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, crushing her against him, holding her firmly and whispered into her ear, "Please. I really need this. I can't wait. I want you so fucking badly."

She raised her hips up again and held him at her opening, then relaxed slightly and said, "Ok, I think I believe you."

He relaxed his hold on her and rotated his hips, and while she still resisted slightly, it was only to ensure that his penetration of her was slow and steady, millimeter by millimeter, and he felt every nerve ending tingle as she settled onto him with an agonizing sluggishness that would have made him scream in frustration if it hadn't felt so good.

"Ahhhhh YEEEEEES" he moaned, far too loudly, and if anyone was on any of the nearby balconies and had somehow been oblivious to this point, they weren't anymore.

"Mmmmhmmm," she cooed back, settling onto him so he was fully buried inside her.

With his arms still wrapped around her, her breasts squeezed under his forearms, he tried to coax her up, but she just turned and kissed him, then said, "No...I think I like this."

"Oh fuck you're a jerk," he said, not liking how whiny his voice sounded. "Please."

She laughed, the vibration of it sending tremors throughout him as she slowly gyrated on him, rotating her hips forward and back, side to side, without letting the smallest amount of him leave her.

Normally, this did absolutely nothing for him, pleasure-wise, but as turned on as he was, it felt fantastic. He felt all her internal contours, and as she shifted her weight around, she flexed and released, and the subtle changes inside her sent him mad with pleasure.

"Oh. My. God..." he moaned, "Just keep doing that."

She continued, then, almost imperceptibly, began slowly sliding up and down him as she continued gyrating her hips. He slid his arms aside, gripping her breasts with his hands, playing with them and teasing her nipples as she took him slightly faster.

Then he slid one hand down to where they came together, sliding his fingers through the wetness there and then rubbing her clit, pressing her pubic area gently, feeling the pressure as it rubbed against his cock and the rubbery feel of her G spot ground against his frenulum.

She sped up, one hand on the chair to help her lever her body up and down, and the other reaching down atop his hand between her legs, guiding him and joining him on her clit.

The gentle slapping sound, the warmth of the evening breeze and the setting sun all combined with the heavenly warmth and her hair tickling his face as he thrust into her each time she slid back down on him, and he felt the intensity growing until, losing control, his movements ragged, he finally gripped her hips, slamming her down on him and came, shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her as she shrieked and arched her back, grinding out her pleasure on his shaft before flopping back onto him as he continued to spasm into her, and he held her close.

"How is every time with you so fucking awesome?" he panted.

"I could ask you the same," she said, turning to kiss him.

He looked down at her breasts, heaving as she caught her breath, the orange light of the sunset reflecting in the sweat glistening over her body. He was still inside her, enjoying the feeling as he caught his own breath, and he reached down, finding her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers as he brought his gaze back up, and they both stared into each other's eyes, wordless for the moment as they savored the sensation.

"You sure you need to go to your conference tomorrow?" he asked.

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes. And you're 32, not 22. You need to rest up. Because I want more of this, and I need you fuckable."

Brian laughed. "Fair enough," he said. "Maybe I'll scout some places for dinner and we can go on an actual date."

"Now you're talking," she said. "And I need another shower before I get into bed. You're welcome to join me, but it is for cleaning only."

Brian grinned. "Again, fair enough."

She kissed him and stood, and he slid out of her as she did so, the sensation making him spasm one last time along with the visual of the slightness down her thigh. He drained the last of his mai tai and stood, following her into the shower.

12