Young and Dumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated still allowing me to be the big spoon before confirming it was. By a lot. "But don't worry, I've been reading online about doing exercises to tighten it up down there, and I already stopped using my big vibrator ever since the day at the river when I felt it. And... are you getting hard again?" She asked, feeling my little guy poke her bottom.

"Oh my god... you like having a little dick don't you? I thought you'd be embarrassed and let your ego ruin it... but you want me to tell you how small it is and how quickly you cum don't you?"

I nodded the affirmative before I could even process the question fully. My reptilian brain had taken over it seemed. She rolled over to face me now and took my dick in her hand, then she went to just using her index finger and thumb as she spoke to me.

"Well, I'm willing to give it a shot, if you want. Rachel said she knows of guys that are into being teased about their small dicks. Called small penis humiliation. Is that something you'd be into?"

Again I nodded without fully understanding the question.

"I thought so. Would it help if I told you that I have 2 penis molds at home from my last 2 exes that are more than twice your size?"

"It would, but that seems hard to believe," I said.

"Trust me, what are you? About 4.5 inches?" I nodded, giving myself an extra half inch. "Well John, my ex from high-school gave me a mold of his dick as a joke gift before leaving for college. The packaging said it was 8 inches with 5.5 in girth. Then Ray gave me one too, but that was for different reasons. But that ones 10 inches with 6 in girth."

This was a lot of information to process, but the fact that my dick was actually less than the size of both her exes was making me leak precum. I'm so tiny I thought to myself. No wonder most girls didn't call me back.

"I've never sucked a dick so small that I could tongue the balls while deep mouthing the dick, I think my middle school boyfriend was bigger than that honestly." And with that I tensed up and dribbled out my load. She smiled and gave me a kiss before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

For a few weeks everything was going great I thought. Amanda and I were in a great place, she would come over or I would come to hers almost every night. Work was going well, and we were getting really into exploring my newfound kink.

She said her friend Rachel was giving her a lot of pointers on what to say from her own experience. I had no idea it was so common but I didn't really question it either. One day when I was going down on Amanda's beautiful shaven mound, she asked me to use one of her toys on her. I had never done anything like that before, but I was definitely willing to try.

To see how her pussy reacted to a big fat cock was enticing, to be the one welding this big cock would be nice too. And I reasoned that if I brought her to orgasm with a big cock like she wanted then I might be remembered as her best lover, while I wasn't worried about her cheating on me, I wanted that ego stroke. Especially when you consider I still almost never lasted more than a few minutes inside her, and I was getting faster as she was getting better at the small dick humiliation.

So I reached into her drawer and grabbed the biggest one (I had forgotten that it was a mold, I just wanted to have the biggest cock she's ever taken). I made sure she was good and wet from going down in her, focusing on her sexy little bean, and spitting subtly down there to help ease the entrance of the massive tool.

It felt like I was holding a leg for a leprechaun. The thing was longer than my forearm and thicker than my wrist. It met some resistance even with all the wetness she had accrued. But she seemed to love it. Once she felt the fat cock head against her lower lips she was begging for me to fuck her with it.

I managed to get the head in and slowly started to pump it in and out. My god was she tight. Her lips were moving in and out with each stroke of the dildo, and it was only about 3 inches inside her. The wetness started to build up and the resistance lessened allowing me to get it in another few inches. I was still going slowly, but she was loving it.

"Oh my God yes! This is what I've missed! This is already deeper than you've ever been baby, oh my god this is soooo good"

My dick was already rock hard from eating her beautiful pussy, but now it was throbbing. Not just because she was saying naughty things that excited me, but because I knew this was her candid reaction, and not something her more experienced friend advised her to say. She was really enjoying this, and it wasn't even half-way inside her yet.

My jaw started to get tight, and my right forearm started to feel a burn from the heavy cock. I nibbled on her clit softly (my usual move before taking a break and either fingering her or just fucking her). The nibbles combined with the slow and steady strokes of a fat cylinder caused her legs to start shaking and her torso for very tense.

"Oooohhhhh I'm cumming on this cock!" Which was proven true by a steady waterfall of her own juices leaking from her otherwise filled hole. Now there was no resistance and I managed to fit another 4 inches of the toy inside her.

I pulled my head back to see her face while I moved the 8 inches of fat cock in and out. Still slowly but with a bit more purpose than before. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open in an O shape. I thought to myself, this is what a face of pure pleasure looks like.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to feel you after this. But it's just soooo good I don't want to stop yet"

Her comment made my dick twitch again. I was entranced by the view. This woman, this beautiful, sexy, and awesome woman that had been so candid with me was on her back sprawling and shaking from a massive cock in my hands. She was taking nearly double what I had to offer her, and it wasn't even all the way in yet.

I grabbed the base of it (the balls) with both hands and began to pump it harder into her. Within 3 pumps I was slamming the balls of the toy into her asshole. She sat up for a second to grab her knees as she continued to bleat out sounds of pure unadulterated pleasure.

A second orgasm took over her body, this time with a full body shake and a long moan. She patted my head and asked if we could switch positions. I said sure and asked what she wanted to do. To which she got on all fours, arched her back (much like our first night together) and begged to be slammed.

"Just please fuck me doggy. I want to feel the stretching from this big cock!"

Her giant ass was in my face while I was pumping the mold of her ex inside of her with added speed and force. Within minutes of this she grabbed onto her pillow and put her face in it. The pillow may have muffled her screams of pleasure, but she was still very easy to understand.

"I have missed this so much. I'm sorry baby, but this is what sex is. Oh my fucking God it's so good."

With every thrust her cheeks jiggled and her asshole pulsated. Her breasts bounced back and forth, and her moans became harder and harder to translate into English. I couldn't help myself though, as my little dick was steadily leaking pre cum, and my own balls were tightening. I couldn't stop admiring her beautiful ass, and her hole.

Even though we'd never discussed it before, whether or not she'd be into the idea or not, my face was drawn to her ass. In-between rapid hard strokes from the dildo I buried my face between her perky, soft yet firm cheeks and started to lick.

It wasn't as easy to hear her with the pillow and my focus slightly changed, but I knew the second she realized. Her moans and attestations went from a deep coming from her diaphragm noise to a higher pitched squeal. Within minutes her entire body tensed up and I was hit with another wave of her lady juices flooding out of her thoroughly stretched hole, down my wrist and forearm.

She reached her arm behind her and tapped my shoulder indicating I could take a break. She rolled back onto her hips and looked at me completely spent. She'd had at least 4 earth shaking orgasms, nearly brought me to having a hands free one, and squirted twice. Her face was exhausted, but also completely satisfied. And I was responsible.

"You wanna turn now little guy?"

Without responding I brought her ankles up to my shoulders and inserted my own nearly spent, short, thin dick inside of her.

"Oh my god. I know you're inside of me, but I literally cannot feel you. Like at all!" And then she started to giggle as I tried to fuck her harder with my own miniscule member.

"Yeah baby, work that baby carrot. Cum for me Glenn, you can do it baby"

"Oh my god" I said as I tensed up and shot what felt like my biggest load ever inside of her.

"Wow, that was fast. Even for your own hair trigger" she said as she laughed again. Then we cuddled until we both fell asleep. Little did I know what I had just accidentally set in motion.

***

We went on this way for weeks. At first she was nervous saying she couldn't get used to that dildo, because she didn't even feel me after. But I said I wanted her to feel that kind of pleasure whenever we had sex. Which excited her. The idea of having that massive cock bring her earth shattering orgasms, and then having me as her loyal boyfriend for the cost of a few pumps that she couldn't feel before I came was perfect she said.

We were happy, I had a smart beautiful girlfriend that gave me the hottest sex of my life, and she was more than satisfied while also helping me explore my new kink. Lately I had been getting off at the thought of her referring to the dildo as if she were really fucking it. Which she was into. And then one day after I came from watching her cum she laughed and called me pathetic.

She didn't mean it to be insulting, it was just something that slipped, and she had a point. I came hands free from licking her clit and then watching myself pump a dildo inside of her, that was kind of pathetic. And it made me so horny to know that she felt that way. I couldn't explain it, but the idea that I wasn't enough for her was just so arousing. I didn't want her to fuck any other guys. We had made that very clear.

She asked if her hooking up with a girl counted and I said no. I couldn't think of a scenario where that would make me mad. We laughed about my pervy response and made love.

All that is to say I didn't think anything of it when she started to hangout with Rachel more, the image of her bringing her head up from her lap that first time she came to my house had completely vanished from my memory. Until Amanda's birthday.

July 27th had come, we'd been dating for nearly a year, and it was her 22nd birthday. I had requested the day off work and was planning to surprise her after she got home with dinner, drinks, and dancing. I woke up, went to the gas station for coffee and an egg sandwich and came home. There was another car in my driveway. I had seen it before, but I couldn't quite place it.

The car was a dark grey, 4 door sedan, much cleaner than my own. 'Go to the car wash' I thought aloud as I got out of my own car to see who my unannounced guest was.

Imagine my surprise to see a very beautiful woman. She was sitting so her height was hard to guess, and her features were hard and crisp. Like she had been carved by a very deliberate sculptor. None of her features were particularly stunning on their own, but together it made for an attractive woman. Though I would be remiss if I didn't mention her eyes. They were pale blue, very soft and very pretty. She could easily affect a look of beauty or tenacity with those eyes I thought.

Then she opened the door and her long dark hair was blown by the summer winds that come off the Lake. When she stood up tall I realized she was taller than me. I'm by no means a giant, but I am about 6 feet tall (5'11'' technically but I round up).

"Can I help you?" I asked, very curious as to why this beautiful Amazon was in my driveway.

"Glenn? I'm Rachel. Amanda's friend. I think we need to talk."

We walked inside my house and she began to explain.

"Amanda and I used to date, then we became best friends. Now we're something else. And I wanted to tell you. Not because I think we owe you, but because I want to ensure there's no confusion."

"Well I'm still terribly confused" I said

"I've been fucking Amanda for months" she said clearing up any confusion I might have had.

"Oh... well I guess I did say she could fuck women and I wouldn't consider it cheating" I said. I was a little hurt but no harm no foul I figured. I was still very happy with Amanda and maybe with this coming to light they'll invite me for a threesome. Men's brains work differently when they're young. Now I think what a moron I was, but at 22 this seemed perfectly rational.

"No you don't understand" she said as she stood up.

"What don't I understand? You're a woman, my girlfriend has been having sex with you, that sums it up up to this point right? I mean I know you've been giving her advice on what to say during sex with me since she found out my kink, and while that's awkward I don't mind. I love her"

She looked at me and smiled, nodding her head. Then she undid her pants to reveal very nice lace panties.

"What the fuck are you doing? Is this a loyalty test or something?" I was lost in what was happening.

Then I saw it. Her pants down to her ankles revealed her. She was Ray... or Rae more accurately. She had a massive cock, it was taped to make the panties fit, and still made a huge bulge. Far bigger than mine would've been in those panties.

"Oh... my God" I said.

"On days where you two don't fuck using my mold, she and I fuck using the real thing. And she much prefers this over the mold, and much prefers the mold over you. So you see where you and the baby carrot land on the pecking order. "

I was starting to get hard despite myself. "Ummm okay. I don't know what my response is meant to be. What do you and your massive, meaty... erm...beautiful cock want?" Did I just say beautiful?

She smiled at my slip. "Why don't you take yours out" she quipped. I found myself undoing my belt without a moment's hesitation. "All I want Glenn is for you to know that we have 2 ways forward. Way one, you and Amanda keep dating, you take her out, tell her to stop fucking me. She agrees but nothing ever changes and you remain dubious of her forever. Or way 2, we become a throuple. You be the boyfriend and fluffer while I supply the dick. We'll all be satisfied and you and I get to be with the woman we love while she gets great sex and a great boyfriend."

I was nodding my head trying to picture this. It made so much sense. My dick was hard as granite and I hadn't touched it yet. Meanwhile hers was still there flaccid just hanging well below both my dick and balls as well as her own clementine sized balls. Her ballsack was probably bigger than my entire package I thought as she slipped her pants off her ankles and walked towards me.

My dick poked her as she got in my face giving us exactly 4 inches of separation I figured. And she grabbed her meaty heavy cock head and dropped the flaccid meatsnake on my erect worm. The weight made me yelp In shock. But I was surprised at my own arousal.

"So... what do you say little guy? Option one where I still fuck her behind your back before she eventually chooses between us, or option 2, where we all 3 get immense satisfaction?"

"I umm... I don't know" was all I could say.

Then she smiled an evil smile and pushed me down onto my knees. Her still soft cock started to respond to her power over me.

"Give it a kiss. Imagine yourself having this cock. I know you like the power, why else would you keep using my mold when she's got others in the drawer? Or do you want to be her for a minute? Completely submissive to my superior cock? Most of you dicklets enjoy servicing a real cock when given the opportunity. What about you Glenn?"

I looked down at my hard and leaking nub, it seemed so tiny and irrelevant. Then at her giant fuck stick. Right in my face, with her heavy balls begging to be drained. And I knew what I had to do. My mouth opened and my tongue came out. I started licking and sucking on her balls. My hand came up and gripped her member and I started to stroke it. Then my other hand joined the party while I tongued the bottom of her balls incessantly.

Eventually I kissed her whole package and licked it before inserting her fat head in my mouth. I tried to take it in my mouth but it was too fat. I barely got her whole head in there before I was gagging and spitting on it. I was using both my hands to stroke her and drooling on it like a Rottweiler with a tennis ball. Eventually she stood at full attention, nearly 3 times my size was this beautiful fat cock that my girlfriend had been impaling herself on. And I knew why. I didn't blame her. It was amazing to have this kind of power inside you in any form.

Then I looked up and saw she was filming me on her phone. I was annoyed and angry for a second. Until she moved her hips to smack me in the face with her own baton. That straightened me out and I went back to worshipping her cock.

"Mmm yeah that's a good boy, accept your place in this. I'm the cock and your the mouth. Look at your little baby dick. You're about to cum just from sucking me off, that's how you know you're not man enough to handle Amanda. Her phat ass needs more than a tiny little prejac dick"

I was trying to take it all inside my mouth so desperately. To try and prove my own contributions to this relationship I guess, but all of her ridicule made me so horny that when I finally got her head inside my throat I was a soft breeze away from cumming.

That's when I felt someone grab the back of my head and hold it firm. Rae started to force more of her cock down my throat. My gag reflex was overpowered and eventually my body just capitulated. The drool poured all the way down her shaft to her smooth heavy balls. As her cock went deeper and deeper down my windpipe I moved my hands to caress her heavy sack.

As she started to fuck my face harder in an effort to mark her territory I felt a foot come from under my own balls and gently touch my cock. The sensation of the mystery bare foot was too much for my already maxed out dicklet to handle and I shot my load all over Rae's leg.

"I knew you loved me baby. I'm so glad you're adapting to our new circumstances so quickly" Amanda said in my ear. Sensually and reassuringly. Then Rae started to drive her cock home as she relentlessly pounded my mouth. She got even bigger and harder, pulled herself out of my throat and mouth and then painted my face with her load.

Rope after rope of her thick gooey cum spat out of her still hard cock covering my face in a healthy coat of white paint. Then Rae smiled down at me, Amanda did the same thing from behind but was harder to see and the two of them embraced in a long deep kiss over me. As they embraced harder Rae's dick began to smack me in the face again. She maintained her firm erection while mine remained deflated and spent.

Then Amanda offered me her hand to stand up, which I took, and we all three walked into my bedroom. I took off Amanda's pants and shirt without being asked. Rae was very happy with me for doing so. Then I removed Amanda's silky red thong and her lacey bra for her. Amanda and Rae pivoted so that Rae was sitting on my bed, and Amanda slowly lowered herself on top of her.

"Remember when we tried this sweetie? But little Glenn was too little to make it work? We won't ever have that problem again mmmmm, yes so thick oh my god" Amanda's face was one of immediate satisfaction. Like when someone opens up their first beer after a hard day's work. It was complete zen. And she wasn't even that far down Rae's pole.