Young and Dumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda slowly impaled herself on the cock one inch at a time. Her moans of pleasure went from reassurance for me, to worship of Rae, to indescribable noises of joy and pleasure. Eventually she had taken her whole cock to where Amanda's phat ass was bouncing on Rae's legs with each pump. I moved to my knees gaining my second diamond hard erection in less than 30 minutes. I leaned over Rae's knees and started to worship Amanda's ass the way that it deserved. I gave her kisses and bites each time she slammed down on Rae's cock.

We all kept this up for about 20 minutes before Rae threw Amanda on her back and started fucking her missionary position. Amanda wrapped her legs around Rae and put her hands on her ass cheeks trying to bring her even closer and deeper inside of her. I didn't notice it at first but Rae had a nice ass too. Not as nice as Amanda's but very firm if not also bouncy. And I started to lick her asshole while she took my girlfriend to a mountain of pleasure I could never find with a GPS.

"Yeah that's it baby cum for me while your baby dick boyfriend eats my ass"

"GAHHHH I'M CUMMING"

I kept my tongue moving around Rae's asshole hoping that my appreciation for her wasn't going unnoticed. Then Amanda got up on all fours for Rae to fuck from the back. Rae smacked my head a bit and signaled for me to go around the bed and be with Amanda.

I walked over on my knees and took the love of my life's hands into my own and looked into her big brown eyes. She was happy to see me, she licked my face to taste some of Rae's cum and then we started to make out a bit until her moans became too much for me and I broke off the kiss.

"I'm so glad you understand baby. I love you so much but I need this cock. I thought I could settle for yours, but I couldn't live without this. I hope you understand"

Without saying a word I stood up to present my leaking member to Amanda. She laughed while screaming compliments to Rae who had just changed up her pace.

She moved toward me and gave my little guy a lick. Then another, and another. Then she gave me a kiss on the bottom of my dick and I shot out another smaller load into her mouth. She swallowed it with ease and smiled at me.

Then Rae started to tense up as she began to pound Amanda's pussy without mercy.

"Ohhhhh, I'm cumming again!" She said as she grabbed me for balance and buried her head in a pillow. As Rae continued to pound I moved over to get a better view of what she was doing. Amanda's pussy was red and swollen taking all of her friends cock with ease now. There was a visible sheen of her own cum all down her pussy, legs, and running down Rae's cock. Finally Rae drove home one more time, grabbed Amanda's hips and moaned her own orgasm, which caused Amanda to have another leg shaking orgasm of her own.

When Rae pulled out of Amanda's pussy it began to flood with cum. Without missing a beat I crawled over to her and started to suck up every last drop. There was so much of it that I couldn't get it all with my mouth and some came down my cheeks and chin dripping onto my still hard dicklet.

I started to move my tongue around and was met with another large stream, this time it went directly into my mouth and throat. It was salty and sweet, kind of thick, but perfect. After I cleaned Amanda I crawled into bed between her and Rae and the three of us cuddled for hours. This was true bliss.