Young and Very Foolish

Story Info
My teen sex video threatens to derail my marriage.
5.4k words
4.23
17.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers

I have only myself to blame for this. Here I am, a week before my wedding to a really great guy, and now this. I suppose some teenagers are as stupid as I was, but not many.

I needed gas and stopped at the Quick Trip near me. Wanting a Coke, I went inside and saw the coolest guy ever. He said hello with a smile that made me simply melt. I was so flustered I just nodded and paid. The next day I returned, determined to find out his name.

"Honey, how old are you?"

"Just turned eighteen."

"You look so much younger. Can I see your ID? Sure enough, just had your birthday. You want to go out sometime?"

Oh, god, this super cool guy was asking me out. "Uh, huh," I managed to say.

"I don't want to insult you or scare you off, but I'm not like guys your age. We go out, we do some messing around. That OK with you?"

"Uh, huh," I again responded. I could already imagine kissing and making out with this guy.

He picked me up Saturday night for pizza. I wasn't surprised when afterwards we went back to his apartment. He fixed drinks and I quickly got a buzz on. I was both excited and apprehensive as he pulled me close on the sofa. We kissed and he fondled my breasts through my top. When I didn't object he put his hand into my crotch.

"You have such a sexy body, Susan. I'll bet all the guys want to get into your pants."

"No one's done any more than what you are doing."

"You are a virgin?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes," I responded bashfully.

"Your first time is a big deal, honey. I can take you home or we can have some fun."

"Mom put me on birth control. My girl friends have all started having sex and I want to join in."

Jeff gave me a long look and then led me by the hand into the bedroom. He removed his clothes and I saw my first ever real cock. It seemed huge; how could I ever get that in me, I thought. Jeff read my mind and reassured me it would fit fine.

I quickly took off my clothes and stood proudly before my lover. He looked me up and down. "Damn, honey, you have the sexiest body I have ever seen. We are going to have so much fun." He kissed me and fondled and licked my nipples. Pulling me to the bed he nudged my legs apart and then scooted up to my crotch. His tongue parted my labia and pushed inside.

God, that feels so, so good! I played with the hair on his head as he licked up and down between my labia. The first time his tongue touched my clitoris sent shivers through my body. Moments later I had my first climax as I pulled his head tight to my crotch. The feeling was so awesome! I pulled him up to me, we kissed and I tasted my pussy for the first time.

After a moment he resumed licking and pushed two fingers inside my pussy.

"This will get you ready for my cock, honey. How's that feel?"

"Fantastic! Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Soon. Let's play around some more," as he continued to finger fuck me. Minutes later I had my second climax. He asked me to turn over.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck you now. It might hurt for a moment but I'll go really slow."

I tensed up, expecting the worst since he was so big. I felt his cock press against my pussy and then enter. It was already stretching my pussy. Could I take all of him?

"I'm only inside about an inch. Try to relax. Do you want me to continue?"

"God, yes. I need your cock. Do it!"

It only hurt for a moment and was followed by a wonderful feeling of big cock filling me up. "You have all of me, honey. Your pussy is so very tight, you feel wonderful. You doing ok?"

"Uh, huh," as I focused on the intense feelings of my first fuck. Jeff slowly moved in and out of my already gushing pussy. Gradually his thrusting increased until he shoved deep and let out a groan, filling me with cum. I grabbed his ass and held him to me as I climaxed a moment later, my third.

We cuddled together, his cock still within me until it slipped out. I turned over and took his now limp cock in my hands. "I can't believe how big this gets and still fits in my pussy. God, what an amazing cock you have. You can have my pussy anytime you want. I love you."

I spent more and more time at his apartment. I hadn't seen any other cocks before but had watched some porn. It sure seemed that his cock was the equal of guys in the videos. And his tongue - god, how he turned me on. A few minutes of him diddling my pussy and I was trashing around. And moments later he would shove in his big cock.

"Can I suck your cock," I hesitantly asked as we cuddled in bed. I leaned over and took him in my hand. The head was engorged, almost reddish-purple, the little hole slightly open. I touched the hole with the tip of my tongue and then swirled around the head like eating an ice cream cone. It seemed so natural to make love to his cock.

I used my mouth as a pussy, tightening my lips around his cock as I moved it in and out. I wanted it all but gagged when it touched the back of my throat. I had heard deep throat could be difficult especially with a cock as big as Jeff's. I would need to practice. Suddenly my mouth was filled with cum. I tried to swallow but couldn't keep up with the several spurts.

"Don't worry, honey, you did great. I should have warned you, my fault. So how did you like the taste?"

"Better than I thought. I'm going to do better next time."

I had totally fallen in love. Jeff showed me all kinds of positions for fucking and I liked them all. It's fair to say that the more I fucked the more I wanted to fuck. One night we dd some weed. It made me super duper horny and I couldn't wait to strip and have sex. Jeff took pictures of me with his phone in various positions, some that revealed everything. Afterwards we critiqued the photos and planned a redo the next night.

I have to admit our pictures were really sexy. Jeff had some experience with photography and knew how to pose me in sexy positions. The most graphic, of course, were closeups of my B-cup breasts and pussy.

I didn't know it at the time but he shared some photos with a few friends. I figured they would be spread around and actually was flattered that the photos were so sexy. Fortunately, none showed my face. I was proud of my 18-year-old body and definitely had an exhibition streak in me. Jeff liked to show me off by socializing with his friends. It made me horny to be around older guys who likely had seen my intimate parts.

"There's a pool party next Saturday, we should go."

"Oh, who will be there?"

"Mostly people I don't know but it could be fun. I want to show off my sexy girlfriend. You need a new bikini, one that emphasizes your assets."

We went shopping and he picked one that covered almost nothing. Back at his apartment I tried it on. "I can't wear this, honey. It shows everything." Two tiny tringles on top and a vertical strip for the bottom. "Look, the bottom disappears between my pussy lips and hair is sticking out everywhere."

"That's easily solved. Most girls go bare so they can wear bikinis and it's better when I eat your pussy, no loose hairs." I wasn't convinced I could ever wear it around people but did shave my pussy. Other than my nipples and vagina you could see everything. Jeff loved it.

Most everyone at the pool was mid-twenties to mid-thirties and I was the youngest by far. With Jeff's encouragement I removed my coverup to the immediate stares of everyone. At first I wanted to hide behind him but he took me by the hand to mingle. Guys ate me up and women feigned[JR1] to ignore me. I loved every minute!

Over the next few weeks we took hundreds of photos and Jeff assembled an album on his phone of the best ones. He would invite a few friends over to watch the games and connected his phone to the TV. There I was on big-screen LED, my tits and my pussy bigger than life. I was happy that Jeff thought I was so sexy.

He had a tripod and nice camera which he could control remotely. So, we took more photos, this time with Jeff, or portions of him, in the photos. There were good ones of me sucking his big cock, something I was still new at. Lots of cock and pussy photos, of course. My favorite showed my pussy just as he just pulled out, gaping and leaking cum. Jeff was proud of his cock. I measured it at just over 8 inches and six inches around. I'm pretty sure that's the equal of most porn guys.

At Jeff's suggestion I started wearing either the bikini or just bra and panties when I was around the guys. He made it clear no touching but they certain looked me over. I bought some high heels and a girlfriend showed me how to walk without stumbling. I loved the attention and we always had great sex after they left.

The next step, of course, was video: some closeups of me sucking cock and our fucking. After each time we would critique our efforts and try new things. Lighting was a problem, too many shadows that obscured interesting details. Jeff bought an umbrella light which was much better.

We hadn't gotten past the hard-core stuff, no sense of a story or anything like that. But we did start to add some preliminary clips, me doing a slow strip to the camera, pulling his zipper down, that sort of thing. He assembled the video clips using a software program and produced a 12-minute video. We watched it in bed for the first time and were fucking before it ended.

"Honey, Bob's birthday is Friday. How about we invite him over for some beers. We can show him the video and you can do some making out with him. He would love the attention."

Truth be told Bob was the most handsome of Jeff's friends. Whenever he came over he caught my attention. "What would you want me to do?"

"Same as when you are around the guys, bra and panties. That ok?

"Sure."

"Well, I was thinking you could kiss him, let him feel you up. Like how I was doing to you that other time."

"Finger in my pussy? That's it, or do you want me to fuck him too?" I sarcastically asked.

"That would be great, honey. It's his birthday and I know he would remember that forever. You would do that for me?"

"No. I don't want to fuck anyone else. I thought I was your girl, just you and me. I know you like to parade me around and show me off and I don't mind that they see our photos. But I love you and don't need and don't want any other cock. I don't understand why you would want to share me."

"I love you too, honey, and we are a great couple. You are the sexiest girl I ever met and I like to make my friends jealous. We fuck and they go home to beat their meat. Maybe we just give Bob a little sample of what I get all the time. I'll be there the whole time."

"You love me but want me to fuck him? Let him stick his cock into your girlfriend's pussy? How could you ask me to do this?" I cried and ran into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed. Boyfriends were supposed to get jealous if other guys showed interest. But not Jeff, he wants me to have sex with others.

He came in and sat next to me. "Don't be mad, honey, you know I love you very much. You are the best girlfriend a guy could have. You are so young and innocent and I can't help but want to make the other guys envious. Bob's my best friend and what better gift could I give him than to share your pussy."

I stopped crying and sat up. "You really want me to do this, don't you? I don't understand how you could still love me if I did." I gave Jeff a long look to see if this was some sort of joke. "OK, I'll fuck Bob but not in front of you. We use the guest bedroom and I want some weed to get me horny."

So, Bob came over for his birthday gift. We smoked weed and watched the video. I pranced around in my bra and panties, then lost the bra. After more teasing I stood before the birthday boy and slowly lowered my panties. Then I knelt down and unzipped his pants.

"Stand up and get undressed, Bob. I want you to fuck me."

He looked at Jeff, who nodded, a big grin on his face. "Susan is your birthday present, Bob. Take her into the guest bedroom and have fun."

We both had fun. His cock was almost as big as Jeff's and he ate my pussy like a champ. I climaxed with his tongue and then with his cock. We returned to the living room, still nude. Jeff was slumped on the sofa, wasted. Bob and I kissed and fondled until his cock got hard and we went back to the bed for a second go. After Bob left I wanted to fuck some more but Jeff was out. I left him on the sofa.

The next day he seemed to have second thoughts about sharing me. Maybe he expected me to refuse to do it or wasn't happy that I then had such a good time.

"So, what did you expect? You wanted me to fuck him, pressured me to do it. Sure, I enjoyed it. He's really good in bed."

"Yeah, yeah, I did ask you. I guess I expected him to do a quick fuck and leave. You guys were at it for an hour."

"So? He ate my pussy, at which he was very good I might say. Brought me to a climax. You never do it long enough to get me there. And then he fucked me doggy. Afterwards I wanted to fuck you but you were wasted. Bob did me again, this time me on top."

Things were a little tense for a day and then somewhat back to normal after Jeff apologized. "I'm sorry I was so down on you for fucking him. It was my idea and I talked you into it."

"Well, it's done and over with. It was an adventure, a one-time thing."

Jeff showed our new video at the next Saturday get-together. He waited until we all were pretty high. I sat on his lap in my bra and panties. He pulled my panties to the side and fingered my pussy as the new video started. I giggled as the guys had bulges in their jeans. They alternated between watching the video and looking at my exposed pussy.

I was so horny and could hardly wait for the last of his friends to leave. "That was fun, don't you think?" Jeff made conversation after we fucked. "The guys loved our new video and I'm glad you let me play with your pussy. They hope someday I will let them fuck you."

"They told you that? I'm not a slut, Jeff. My pussy was yours and only yours. Now I've fucked Bob. You want me to do him again, that's plenty for me. Do you still love me?"

"I love you very much and I know you love me. We are a great couple together, the best. When you and I are together we don't fuck, we make love. You had a good time with Bob and that was just sex, a fun thing to do. I don't mind if you have fun with my other friends."

Saturday arrived and as far as Jeff knew I was adamantly against fucking the guys. For whatever reason he wants me to be his slut. Doing Bob was different and exciting. What's the harm to add several others between my legs and try some different cocks?

Jeff knew weed made me really horny and by half time I was ready to play. I brought out fresh beers sans bra and the guys noticed immediately. Jeff looked at me with raised eyebrows and I just smiled. A few minutes later I refreshed the snacks, this time sans panties. It was the first time the guys other than Bob had seen me in the flesh nude. The game was forgotten as I sauntered around the room, then sat on Bob's lap and gave him a long kiss.

I moved to Joe's lap, then Jim's, and Steve's, and returned to Jeff. "Honey, that weed shit makes me so horny. Take me to bed or do you still want me to fuck your friends?"

"Yeah, honey, I want you to show them a good time."

I took Bob by the hand and led him into the guest bedroom.

"God damn, Jeff. You ok with letting your girlfriend fuck Bob?"

"Yeah. Susan fucked him last week. Stay cool and you all get a turn."

Bob and I came out about half an hour later. "OK, who's next?"

The guys looked at each other and Joe jumped up and followed me into the bedroom. The other two guys each had their turn. After the last guy I stayed in the room as Jeff shooed them out. He said a couple wanted a second turn. I spread my legs, pussy dripping, and waited for Jeff.

"I've been fucked, honey. Lots of cum in my pussy and I need your cock. Fuck me, honey."

Jeff slammed into my gaping pussy and pounded away for several minutes, quickly adding a fifth load of cum. I turned to my side and quickly fell asleep, wondering what the morning would bring.

'Well?" I asked.

"You are the sexiest girl in the world. The guys couldn't thank me enough for sharing my girlfriend."

"Are you so sure I'm still yours? You know they are going to want to do that again. Why can't we go back to how it used to be when it was just you and me?"

"Just because I gave them a sample doesn't change anything between us. We love each other. I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend and want you to have fun. You did, didn't you? Who did you like best? Bob?"

"Bob was good, really good. Of course, it was our second time so we had some familiarity and he has a big cock. But the other guys were good too. Joe was very excited and too quick on the trigger but we stayed together and his second time was decent. My pussy sure overflowed and thank goodness for birth control. Did you like your cock swimming in all that cum?"

"I never felt anything like it. Your pussy felt like butter, so slick."

"You should have eaten me out."

"Maybe with just my cum, but not with four other loads."

The next time the guys expected a repeat and I didn't disappoint. I fucked in front of everyone and Jeff took video. Bob took me doggy and as soon as he finished one of the other guys took over. Jeff was again last, his big cock stretching my dripping pussy. After the guys left we lay in bed, Jeff's cock in my cum-filled pussy.

"I was so proud of you, honey. The guys couldn't get enough of your young pussy."

"Did you get some good video?"

"You bet. Lots of closeups."

"Good. I want to see what my pussy looks like all stretched out and leaking cum."

Not surprisingly Jeff planned more parties. I always thought of myself as a good girl. But just four months after I lost my virginity I was doing gangbangs. Somehow his encouragement made it all seem ok, at least I thought so while fucking.

And then everything turned to shit. He met some other girl and invited her to one of our parties. He said one pussy wasn't enough for five guys. I was astonished and deeply hurt that he could be so insensitive. Jeff was my first love and only love, or so I thought. We had a big fight and I threw things, and that was that. I was jolted back to reality. He never really loved me but just took advantage of my unbelievable naivety. He fucked me and used my pussy to show off to his friends.

I started college and new beginnings. I went out with several guys my age but was dismayed by their lack of sexual expertise compared with my months of non-stop fucking. I gravitated to juniors and seniors and had no trouble getting guys into my bed. Senior year I met James and we fell in love.

****

So that brings me to my current crisis. Jeff heard somehow that I was engaged and called. I was horrified to hear from him again. That was a past that needed to be forgotten. My fiancé had no idea I had been a slut.

"What do you want, Jeff?"

"Hi, Susan. I was pleased to hear that you are getting married. I hope it works out for you."

"Yeah, thanks. What do you want?"

"We sure had some great times together, you and me and the guys. You couldn't get enough of our cocks. You remember all those videos and photos that I took during our gangbangs? I told you I deleted them all. I didn't lie but subsequently found one, the best-of-Susan video, stored on the cloud. I deleted it from my phone but, surprise, it was still out there just waiting to be found. It's all in the video, closeups and all."

"You son-of-a bitch."

"Yeah, I guess I am. So, I was thinking how about getting together for old times' sake before your wedding? The guys and me meet you someplace, have some fun. And you could verify that this time the video is gone forever. A one-time thing and you put your past behind. No one's the wiser."

I hesitated. It was blackmail of course, but that video would devastate my fiancé and likely hurt my career prospects. It was a deadly, foolish thing. "OK. I will arrange for the location and time. Call me on Tuesday."

NerdySex
NerdySex
804 Followers
12