Young and Very Foolish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to think. No way would I do anything with Jeff or his friends. That was ancient history, almost four years ago. I was a different person back them.

I went to bed early and slept uneasily. About 2 AM I awoke, an idea having come to me. My sister's husband worked for a company that installed alarm systems. She knew all about my earlier history, maybe her husband would have some ideas. The three of us met.

"We could set up some concealed cameras and get evidence of attempted blackmail."

"I told Jeff I would arrange for the location but didn't have anything in mind at that moment."

"We could rent the room a day before and get all set up. He's supposed to call you on Tuesday? We can do a recording. You get him to repeat his demands and the consequences if you don't comply. That plus some video in the motel room should make him reconsider."

Jeff called on Tuesday and immediately our plan got derailed. He suspected I had something in mind and said he would pick the location. We would not have an opportunity to set up cameras. I had no doubt he had his own plans to record our doings and use it for future blackmail.

The day was to be Sunday, six days before my wedding. We expected Jeff and his friends to be inside, cameras or phones running, when I entered. It would appear I willingly joined them. The setup would make me look complicit and even worse than trying to explain gangbangs from four years ago.

"Susan, this is Bob."

"Bob?"

"You know, Bob from, well, from when you and Jeff were together."

"Oh. Yeah, what do you want?"

"I know what Jeff has planned. He invited me and the other guys to meet him at some motel. It's a setup, Susan. He plans to record you fucking us and then use it whenever he wants your pussy."

"Yeah, I figured as much. So why are you calling?"

"I want no part of it. You were a young girl who got caught up in Jeff's drama. In other circumstances I think you and I could have been a couple. But that was then. Jeff said you are getting married and is using the old video to force you to meet with us."

"Yeah, I know all that. So, again, why are you calling?"

"He's going to call us on Saturday with the arrangements. I'll know then where and when. I'll call you and you can try to figure how to take advantage. I'm going to tell Jeff I will be there but running a little late. So, it will likely be Jeff and the three guys. He is not going to call you until Sunday morning with the motel address."

"OK, Bob, thanks for the information. Call as soon as you have the location."

My sister, her husband George, and I huddled to map out a new plan. When Bob called, George would go to the motel and book two adjacent rooms for two days. He would give the clerk a big tip to assign that particular room to Jeff on Sunday. In the meantime, George would wire the room for video.

Now to wait. The phone finally rang at 3 PM but it was Jeff to tell me he would call tomorrow, Sunday, at noon about the motel. We now waited for Bob to call. It was 5 PM and still no call. Then 6, then 7. Maybe Bob was part of Jeff's plan. Finally, at 7:30 the phone rang.

"Sorry, Susan, for being so late. He just called. We meet at Motel Sunrise on Euclid. He's going to tell you to come at 2PM. Good luck."

George and Shawn, a buddy of his from work, grabbed their equipment and a $100 bill for tip, and hurried over. About 2AM they returned and we caught a few hours' sleep. Early on Sunday they set up in the adjacent room and tested the equipment. Another friend of George joined them. I waited for Jeff's call, which we also would record.

"Hi, honey. Been waiting for me to call?" It was Jeff.

"Fuck you, Jeff. You are the scum of the earth. What do you want?"

"You know. Me and my friends want your pussy, just like your gangbangs. You were a slut for our cocks back then and we just want one last time before you get married."

"I don't want anything to do with you or your friends. That was a long time ago. Fuck you, I'm hanging up."

"Better not, Susan. I still have that best-of-Susan video and I'll make sure your new husband gets a copy. Won't he be surprised to see what a slut he's about to marry. Motel Sunrise, 121 Euclid. Ask the clerk for the room number and be there at 2 PM."

I called George to expect Jeff and the other guys sometime before 2pm. And I would call just before my arrival. And to remind the motel clerk about giving Jeff the proper room. George said all the equipment was tested and already operating.

"Susan, Jeff and two guys just showed up. He's in room 104 just like we planned. They are already bragging about what's to come and it's all being recorded. Jeff has one video camera which he's set on the TV table, tucked behind. Probably also planning to use phones."

At 2PM I knocked on Room 104. "Hi, Susan, come on in. You remember Joe and Steve? Bob's coming too but running a little late. You and he always got on so you can have him first. I'll go last, like we used to do."

"No fucking way, Jeff. You can't blackmail me like this. I want that video and then I'm out of here."

He laughed. "You must think I'm really stupid. I'm not messing around. You either fuck us, all four of us, or I see that your husband gets my video. You know that was really a great video with you as the star. Lots of shots of your pussy filled with cock. Here, watch it."

"I thought you told me it was on the cloud."

"Na, I don't know how to do that. It was on my phone all the time."

"And if I fuck you and your friends you will delete it?"

"Sure. You spread your legs, we fuck, and the video goes away. Otherwise ..."

"I thought you and I loved each other and this is how you repay me? By blackmailing me?"

"Yep, that's it precisely. Besides, you were the naïve girl madly in love, not me. I got what I wanted, your pussy. And if I recall correctly, once you got started you couldn't get enough of me and my friends. I never forced you to do anything."

"I guess I've heard enough."

"Good, take off your clothes and get on the bed. Bob's not here yet so Joe gets you first."

Jeff turned as the door unlocked and George and his burly work friend burst into the room.

"What the fuck? What do you guys want?"

I was still holding Jeff's phone and handed to George.

"Give me that phone," he lunged but George pushed him back on the bed.

"You two, get out of here while you can," motioning to Joe and Steve.

"Now here's the thing, Jeff. We have voice recordings of your phone calls to Susan, including today. And we have video of your blackmail plan. Look over there, and there. Now we could turn all this over to the police but we really don't want to do that. And I don't think you do either."

"So, here's the deal. We get the cops involved or you voluntarily give us your phone and that video camera over there. We'll make sure neither are cluttered up with files and then return them to you. You will forget about the events of years ago with Susan. Should you get a sudden inclination to shoot off your mouth just remember our videos.

"Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"OK, Shawn, turn off our cameras and come in here."

"Now, Jeff. Cameras are off. It's just us. You know there are worse things than getting the cops involved. Me and my buddy are thoroughly pissed with what you tried to pull. Best if you kept your mouth shut and don't ever contact Susan again, else we come looking for you. Comprende? Now get the fuck out of here."

A week later I was married to the most fabulous guy in the world. My sister was maid of honor, George was an usher, and Shawn an honored guest. We all make mistakes and I made my share. Live and learn.

"How was the honeymoon?" my sister called as soon as we were back.

"Great. Barbados is wonderful, so scenic, not that we saw much more than the bed in our room. Roger is a great lover and has such a talented tongue."

"Too much information, sis. On another subject, George wanted me to call and ask you: How did Jeff make that video that we confiscated?"

"Oh, he used some software program on his .... Oh, god! I forgot all about his laptop. Oh, god, all the video clips are on it. Everything!"

12