Young Anita Falls for Hudson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod," she said, lightly brushing his teeth briefly with the tip of her tongue. "Haven't we got things to look forward too when your sexual urges return and stabilize. Come on, let's go; it's getting late."

"Okay but first just lick my dick a couple of times. My erection is back."

"Very well, but just a couple of licks, two short sucks and then two long sucks."

"Okay, it's sex by numbers but at least it may bring some of my decent memories back."

They left the roadside parking area several minutes later, most of that time taken up in adjusting their clothing.

"You lick brilliantly."

"Wait till I really get you between my teeth," she giggled, buckling up her seat belt.

They arrived at the Copeland's modest home on the 9,700-acre cattle and cropping farm (mainly barley and wheat) and Anita and invited Hudson in for coffee. Her Aunt Alice came out in a dressing gown to join them.

Hudson had met her and her husband Bert a couple of times in the past week when he'd come over to help Bert and Anita weigh and drench cattle to kill internal parasites.

Anita kissed him and the three of them had coffee and a couple of brandies. When Hudson rose to leave, it was just after 2 am. He was yawning and Alice invited him to stay the night, When Anita pressed him to stay, he said yes and thanked Alice for her hospitality.

"Sleep with Anita," Alice said kindly, kissed them and left the room.

In the bedroom, Hudson and Anita kissed and hugged but left groping for some other time.

Hudson awoke in the morning, with Alice pulling up the blinds to allow sunlight to stream into. She had coffee and toast for two resting against her hip while she did that and Hudson noticed she was wearing only a nightdress. He shrugged and reached out for Anita but she wasn't beside him.

"Bert is a bit religious and goes to inter-domination church at 9.30, taking Anita with him for company because I said I had a head-ache. They will be back to lunch and Anita is expecting you to stay."

"Oh," Hudson yawned, "Hop on to the bed beside me for coffee and toast."

Alice pulled up the covers high enough to glance at his dick and hopped in beside him.

"I hope you don't mind; my legs fell a bit chilly. How's your headache?"

"Headache? Oh, it's gone," she said vaguely.

She said, with them sitting up together with head and shoulders resting against the headboard, "I hope you don't mind but I'm not wearing a bra."

He looked at her chest and said she didn't have much droop considering her age.

"Is that a compliment?"

He said yes.

Chewing a piece of toast, she said he was free to touch them if he wished.

He quickly replied, "Why."

"When Anita told me you and she were going to Adelaide yesterday, I asked idly were you two having sex and she said, sounding frustrated, no and explained you had temporarily withdrawn from the thought of having sex after collapsing from over-work exhaustion, your fiancée dumping you and as a result of all that you abandoned your law career."

"Yes, that's correct."

"I told her not to worry, all of that would have shaken you a bit and you have steadied and will now be finding your way back on your terms."

Hudson laughed and said, "Oh yeah, what are you, a sex consultant?"

"No but I studied things such a psychology and trauma as part of my nursing degree in the earlier part of my adult life. Go on, feel my tits."

Hudson reached out and cupped one. He lifted it up and let it fall and said, "Nice ones."

"Drink your coffee and I pronounce you normal, as you didn't decline the invitation and neither did you attempt to maul me."

Hudson laughed and finished his coffee. As Alice leant out to place the tray on the bedside table, he said he would take another nap.

"May I stay beside you."

"If you wish, yes stay."

He turned over and his closed eyes burst open as he felt Alice drape an arm over his upper body and press her tits against his back. She then lay still.

He waited for her to begin gyrating her crutch against his arse.

Nothing.

He came out of dozing to feel Alice's fingers gently rolling his uppermost nipple and then realized he was in full erection.

"Hi," he said, in a friendly voice.

"Awake, are we?"

She rolled on to her back.

He rolled right over against her and pulled her nearest nipple into his mouth when discovering she no longer was wearing anything and began sucking.

"Beautiful," she murmured and pulled the hand resting below the boob on to her rounded belly.

He soon tired of rolling his smallest finger around her navel and began creeping it down to go over her pelvic mound.

"She whispered, you're under no pressure to continue, but if you do it could be good for you and most promising for Anita."

"That's food for thought."

"The downside for you is I'm old, I'll turn 60 next year."

"No worries, you appear to be in good shape still for fucking."

"You're a foul cunt," she giggled and opened her legs as he sank a finger into her pussy. He was thinking it was rare to hear a female, not enraged, to use the word cunt.

"Here I go," she said, slipping her arm under his working arm and he pulled away his hips to allow her to take a handful of thick and very erect cock.

"This might be too big, much too big for me to take."

"Bullshit," Hudson laughed, sliding the next two fingers alongside his busy index finger that was becoming increasingly wet while his thumb began to gently rub over the sensitive clitoral nub. At that point, Hudson became aware he was back into very familiar territory.

Finally, Alice was provoked in making three or four jerks of her hips and Hudson felt a surge of wetness over the lower part of his hand.

From seemingly out from nowhere, Alice produced an unwrapped condom and when Hudson had rolled it on, she panted almost brutally, "Shove it in."

There was nothing romantic about that but Hudson did what he was told, simply because, that's where he wanted to be.

"Riding me cowboy," she yelled but Hudson began gently and gradually worked up speed.

He quickly found Alice was a great fuck.

They rested until Alice rolled him on to his stomach and began to kiss and lick his butt. Finally, after Alice had been dabbing her tongue into him anally, Hudson rolled her over, thrust his almost-ready-to-burst erection, or rather it felt like that, into the gaping pussy surround by her mass of uncropped black hair to begin the finale.

He gathered the twin drooping mass of boob flesh into his hands and pushed it together and picking up speed yelled, "Ride her cowboy", attempting to give her a rollicking fucking that she'd never forget.

When it finished, she lay wiping herself and told him to go off and shower.

"I won't be changing these sheets or attempt to air the room."

"When Anita returns and sniffs the stale air and checks the sheet, I want her to realize with absolute certainty that some how I succeeded in getting you back into fucking mood and blasting me with semen. You best had a big lunch, because after Sunday lunch Bert and I will slope off for a nap, as older couples tend to do whereas Anita will want to be fucked, and fucked good."

"You've been a great fuck, Alice. There's nothing better than pairing with someone who really has her mind on the job."

She laughed and said thank goodness he hadn't attempted anal sex, otherwise she would have expired.

"Bullshit Alice, be neighbourly before I leave at the end of the week and may get what you desire."

"Will Anita leave with you?"

"I believe it's destiny even if she doesn't know that yet."

Chapter 3

At Adelaide Airport, drinking white wine while waiting for their call to board the aircraft for Sydney, Anita said to Hudson. "I haven't mentioned it until now, but I found evidence on the morning that I went to church with Uncle Bert that you fucked my aunt.

He was ready with a reply.

"This may sound like a cop-out but really it isn't. The fact is she had to really push me to get me to even touch her."

"That's okay, I can really believe that. So, we haven't had sex because I haven't pushed hard enough, is that what you're saying?"

"You may fuck me whenever you wish, darling. But if you want me to fuck you, just wait a little longer.

"Omigod, you just called me darling."

"Well, with you keeping on pushing my hand down to your groin to finger you into release, should I not be entitled to call you darling?"

"Yes darling, let me kiss you sweetly."

They kissed, very sweetly.

"Omigod, that was so good. We both tuned into it with deep feeling."

"Aye, that we did."

Anita said, "Then when will we fuck?"

"How about next Sunday when we entered our stateroom on the short cruise around New Zealand."

"Omigod, you are taking me on a short cruise."

"Yes, indeed."

"But your last cruise ended disastrously."

"Aye, indeed it did. But that's the end of that negative talk. You are not my fiancée and so you are unlikely to react to me so selfishly."

"I agree with that, especially now that I know when we'll have sex."

They laughed and raised their wine glasses for another toast.

"Here's to our imminent long bout of fucking."

Blushing, Anita said, 'Here's to our commencement of fucking."

"Bravo."

They clinked glasses.

During the flight to Sydney, Anita said, "I give you two choices to talk to me about. Let's discuss the imagined lead up to us having full sex for the first time, or why are we to take a short cruise?"

Hudson said he thought of the cruise around New Zealand should have priority over discussing sex., He'd booked a 13-night cruise from Sydney, first with a short visit for a day's tour of Melbourne, and then of cruising to the far south of New Zealand and docking or anchoring off-shore for day visits at a number of east coast ports and finishing with disembarkation at Auckland. Then two days later, they would fly to Christchurch in the South Island and begin a campervan tour of New Zealand's largest island to all the scenic spots and to look at some farms for sale.

"Are you intended to buy a farm?"

"Yes, as an investment and for you to manage as you'll need something to do between bouts of sex sessions while I work in the nearby town or city, at a slower pace than previously in community law rather than in high-powered big city law."

"That sounds eminently sensible. Perhaps I should begin as assistant manager as methods will be different to farming methods I've been used to. But cattle are still cattle no matter in which country one lives. Basic factors apply but practices, weather, agri-business and off-farm situations can differ enormously, especially between countries and even district to district in each country."

"I see, well let's look at buying a farm from a hands-on farmer rather than an absentee owner or an estate. Then we can negotiate with him to remain as manager for say six months on a salary."

"That sounds sensible, Hudson. They are bringing drinks around. Let's wait for a drink and in the meantime are you intending to marry me, um, eventually."

"Let's wait until we have our drink in our hands and then you can throw yours over me if you become upset by my answer."

"Okay. Perhaps you could order a 1 litre glass of wine for me because I fear what I'm about to hear will disturb me."

"They probably only serve in standard size glasses."

"It doesn't matter, I was only cold joking."

Before resuming their halted conversation, Hudson noticed that Anita's hand holding her glass of wine was shaking slightly. He hoped that she wouldn't read too much into what he was about to say and that would help her to steady her nerves.

"I intend to keep this short and simple. My belief we really have hit it off brilliantly in our fledging relationship. You coming on a journey with me, leaving behind your family and friends, indicates your depth of reciprocated feeling for me. However, I need you to know that I possess neither desire nor intent to ever marry anyone, ever. I have been happy without being married to the age of 48 and I believe I have no compelling reason to change that attitude."

"From tonight, we take the first step in deepening our relationship by beginning to live together and on Sunday night at sea we'll celebrate our relationship by fully having sex together for the first time. I don't know about you, but I find that romantic. It's akin to a newly married couple's honeymoon."

Hudson looked at Anita. She appeared to have paled and if waiting for him to finish before she spoke.

"You have several options about this. You could leave me on arrival at Sydney Airport to return home or go somewhere else. I would pay for your next air-flight ticket. Or you could choose to remain with me until the end of the cruise and then leave me, thinking well I should be used to being dumped. Or with a slightly saddened heart, you could decide to carry on regardless. It's your turn to speak, if you wish to."

"Well Hudson, I start by saying well that was a waste of time but at least you did come out and say it. I'd decided some days ago that it was bad luck for me but clearly you are a guy wedded to his single man status and I don't possess the skill-set to change your attitude that I assume is set in concrete."

Hudson looked at her wide-eyed, remaining tight-lipped.

"Nevertheless Hudson, I'm committed to stay beside you through thick and thin indefinitely or until you decided to dump me, if that should occur to you. It also occurs to me that you have taken the plunge with me and that persuades me to view our future together optimistically."

Hudson turned to catch the eye of a passing cabin attendant and signalled for their drinks to be refreshed.

They sat in silence, Anita taking and holding his hand when it was moved toward her closely, until the attendant returned to top up their glasses.

"You guys looked slightly down so I've changed you on to quality champagne. Others around you to choose bubbly are drinking sparkling wine. We are aware that you have travelled with us many times, Mr Lamont."

She left after warm thanks and Hudson held out his glass and looking into Anita's eyes asked, "Are we into this new period of our lives together."

"Absolutely," Anita said and they clinked glasses and sipped contentedly.

She laughed and said, "When you turned serious and said you had something to say, I thought, oh no, he's about to confess he's unable to hold an erection long enough to give me a half-decent fuck."

"Hush, keep your voice down," Hudson laughed and said she was talking bullshit.

Anita looked at him and whispered, "Omigod, what a devilish look you possess, Mr Wolf."

They squeezed hands.

"I need to tie up loose ends in the next few days but will have plenty of time to show you around Sydney. You said you've never been to Sydney before?"

"That's correct. I'm really looking forward to it."

"You'll need to buy a couple of relatively swanky evening dresses for formal nights on our cruise to be followed by dancing."

"Ah, so you can dance?"

"A bit. Some of my old girlfriends told me I could dance better than I fuck, or was that the other way around?"

They laughed.

"I'll get a woman I know to accompany you shopping."

"A former girlfriend."

"No, my former investigating solicitor's wife who's about 30."

"Thanks, but please don't order her to accompany. Please ask her sweetly."

"I will, it's my style when in direct conversation."

Chapter 4

Claire Tunbridge called at the Hilton Sydney Hotel in George Street, in the heart of the city and found Anita waiting for her, answering the description Hudson had given her.

The two women hugged lightly.

"Omigod, Hudson said you were pretty."

"Oh, and he said nothing about my age?"

"Wow, you're bright too."

"Well I turned 22 recently. I suspect he's worn out by the demands of older women."

Claire clutched her, almost falling over laughing so much.

"God, and bright with humour too."

"Care for coffee here or are you in a rush?"

"That will be lovely. I've allocated shopping with you for most of the afternoon and then I'll take you home to our apartment for dinner. The two men will join us there."

"Those two must know one another well."

"They do, having worked closely together for years. Kevin qualified fully in law about three years after Hudson and seven years ago Hudson suggested to his fellow partners that Kevin should specialize in thoroughly investigating the background of some of the shady characters that Hudson and others would be defending in court. Kevin jumped at the chance and performed brilliantly, finding out the truth that he needed such a break from tedious legal work."

The women placed their order for coffee and club sandwiches.

"Then, again unexpectedly, when Hudson decided to leave the firm his partnership status was up for grabs and Hudson asked did Kevin wish to buy him out. As it involved big money, and Hudson gave him a week to sort out the financing. I thought it was too much money to borrow but Kevin sent Hudson in to butter me up."

"I knew Hudson well as a close friend and, um, well a couple of times we had, um, you know."

"I can guess, Claire, and over so many years it may have more a teeny bit more than a couple of times."

Cheeks burning, Claire nodded.

"I was aware of course that Hudson was widely regarded as one of the best criminal defence lawyers in Australia and he came at me with smiles and soft talking and I soon found out why he possessed his reputation. He swept my off my position of being negative to the deal to convince me to offer my total support for Kevin to buy Hudson out as that would count significantly on the lenders who'd be keen to have me totally on board, knowing that my father was a senior Judge."

"That fucking boyfriend of yours, he'd buttered me up and hung me out until I change my stance completely, leaving to accept he'd totally seduced me by his verbal magic. I went to my father and told him the story and he nodded and to my astonishment said I'd done the right thing by backing my husband in this instance. Dad said he would support Kevin as a guarantor for the loan if required. I went from feeling stupid to feeling empowered. It was amazing."

"So, with Hudson's backing the deal went through?"

"Omigod, hardly. There was blood on the floor between the partners and the five other contenders competing against Kevin. We learned confidentially that Hudson performed unbelievably in a private session attended by only the partners with carefully presented submissions why four of the other contenders should not be considered. That swayed the partners and it got down to Kevin and motor-mouth Paul Whittle who was not all that popular, and the partners selected Kevin unanimously."

"Omigod, it really did get down to blood on the floor and then Kevin leaving one other contender to get through, the most unlikely one to win."

"Darling, please say no more. No one is supposed to think that and Paul Whittle lamented his loss believing he'd only been beaten by a whisker. Please oh please, not a word about this tonight, promise."

"Only if you promise to cuddle me a bit."

"Cuddle you, um do you mean..."

"Darling, I was only interested in your answer at the risk of being told to go to hell and you abandoning me."

"I half-sensed it was a try-on Anita but wasn't totally convinced."

"Fine, Claire, but not a word to anyone about what we just discussed."

"Oh yes, I promise. My thinking is you and I could really become friends."

Anita said she'd like that to happen.

The inner-city apartment had amazing views of the harbour between some of the taller surrounding buildings.

"Little wonder you hear or read via the media about Sydney Harbour, the views are break-taking. Although you don't see the harbour bridge but do get to view part of the Opera House."