Young Anita Falls for Hudson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I agree. Please calm, I had no wish to spoil our first great night together."

"Do you mean that word 'first'?"

He replied speedily, "Yes, our first great night. Now that's for sure."

"Thanks for that assurance. Now let's bury any further references to age difference. It just doesn't sit well on either of us as we are not together by age, making it irrelevant."

"Good thinking. Now let me cup your boobs, I don't wish to mess your lovely make-up."

"That really is good thinking and will also reset your thinking. Always call them tits, if you wish," Anita said, as he cupped her gently. "The word doesn't have unpleasant or political connotations for me. I bet Adam said to Eve that she had nice tits."

"Anita, I appreciate that you are a free-thinker. It makes you so much more interesting. Tits indeed. I find them compellingly attractive," Hudson, giving them a light extra squeeze. Let's go, huh."

At the entrance to the restaurant, Anita whispered as the maître d' welcomed them. "How the hell did he know our names were Miss Fleming and Mr Hudson?"

"Probably they are connected to some sort of facial recognition system, which is why we were each photographed when we signed in and produced our passports before boarding."

The maître d' said smoothly, "Your stewardess has suggested you may wish to be seated with another couple. I have a couple in mind but if you prefer, a table for two awaits you."

Hudson shrugged and looked at Anita who said, "Seated with another couple would be lovely, thank you. It's a quick way to know two other people on board."

As they walked to the table, Anita learned that she knew no one else aboard other than Hudson.

A man on a table nodded and said 'Hi, Hudson' and he replied 'Hi, Philip' and nodded to the woman alongside Philip, and one of the foursome two tables along said "Good evening Hudson" and he said "Good evening Judge Harrison" and nodded to the other three at the table.

Philip stood and smiled broadly and reached out and shook hands with Hudson while the female who looked older that her partner and wearing a shimmering evening dress, sidled around the table and embraced and kissed Hudson and said in sake surprised, "Hi, your gorgeous man, you've brought your daughter out from the closet at last."

Hudson threw his head back and laughed and made the introductions.

"Anita Fleming, these are my old friends Lois and David Carmichael. Lois is a senior Crown Prosecutor and David is a Government watchdog on the practices and complaint handling of trading banks, which loosely describes his title.

"Greetings darling Anita," Lois said, indicating that Anita should sit beside her. "Hudson and I went through Law School together and sometimes have found ourselves on opposite sides in Court and there are nine of us from our time at Law School who have remained close friends. I knew that Hudson has neither had a wife or offspring but you are a couple of years or so younger that his usual dating companions."

"Oh, and emphasis on a couple of years OR SO. How lovely. Hudson and I met in a remote farming area in South Australia where I had recently arrived after graduating with a degree in Agriculture Business. None of the few young males around had attempted to date me whereas there were no females around looking to date a guy of Hudson's age. Living close by, we met again and the inevitable happened came to pass."

"Came to pass? Oh darling, using such language is bound to capture Hudson's focus, elevating you to the 'Lookee here' status and more so when no others were in competition with you."

God, how many times over the years had Lois and Hudson fucked, Anita wondered, eyeing the hawk-faced tanned brunette beside her and decided she liked the directness of her female dinner companion.

David already and a bottle of red wine on the table and a bottle of white on ice in the ice bucket beside his end of the table.

"Watch my pedantic husband manage this," said Lois, who obviously admired his flowery style acting as host.

"Anita, our radiant dinner companion. Lois and I are delighted to have this opportunity to approve of us as long-time friends of Hudson. I'd like to offer you a glass of this quality dry French white as a starter or whatever white wine starter you'd prefer and I'll have it brought to the table."

"David, not long ago, I was a university student and we would quaff anything wet that contained alcohol. But since then, Hudson has refined my tastes and my table manners. My preference is your choice of white wine, thank you."

"God, you're smooth for one so young," Lois whispered as, smiling broadly, David signalled to a waiter.

"I'm confident you'll like it. On the other hand, Hudson will drink any wine from stuff slurped by the peasant harvesters in the fields of Greece or wherever up to what's available in the grandest residencies on this globe, providing it's red wine."

"Indeed, I had observed he had a predilection for wine that more or less matched the colour of my nail polish."

The group enjoyed a good laugh and when the red wine had been poured, Hudson raised his glass and said, "To our enjoyment of this voyage and in particular to Anita for acutely observing I appear to most favour wine characterised with the flavour of red nail polish."

They all cracked up over that absurdity.

Thereafter on the voyage, the two couples wandered around together and were included throughout in groups at social events, including private parties on board and lunches ashore each day.

With New Zealand being only 1000 miles in length, tourist ships easily reach most of the various ports of call on its eastern (and more sheltered) coastline overnight.

During quieter periods aboard, Hudson and Anita increased their knowledge about one another and discussed their future together.

One evening after dinner, Hudson asked Anita to sign a document.

"Do I need to be careful about that I sign?

"Not if you trust me. However, you need to know what you are signing up for. This is a document from my accountant in Sydney. The name of the new company I'm forming has been registered in Sydney as Slow Flow Farm Investments Ltd.

"Omigod, Slow Flow is the name of the stream flowing through Lamont Valley in South Australia."

"Aw, there are no flies on you sweetheart."

"Then you really are intent on buying a farm of some sort in New Zealand?"

"Yes, but we will retain a Sydney base."

"We?"

"Do you intend to stay on with me for at least a while?"

"Yes, that is my intention."

Hudson cleared his throat and said he was thankful to have received that declaration.

"Cut the pussyfooting, Hudson. Why do I have to sign anything?"

"Because the company is to have a registered capital of $500,000 and three shareholders, my accountant with two shares of $2000 and you and I each holding 45 shares each. I already paid for our shareholding, call if a loan if you wish, but there will be nothing noted about that. Now read the document at your leisure and call me when you've carefully read it."

"No, it's fine. I'm ready to sign now. I guess with a paid-up capital of capital of $500,000, that gives the new company some credibility and you'll lend the company the amount of money it takes to purchase a farm as a going concern."

"Wow, you are sharp."

"Well, you know I'm no dummy."

"I'll call Lois to come here as a witness."

"She'll think that might be an invitation with either you or the both of us, won't she?"

"She'll be aware we haven't had sex for the past 10 years or so."

He called Lois, saying it was a business call.

"She's just out of the spa and will be here in a few minutes."

Chapter 6

The Carmichael's departed on a guided tour of the North Island the day after the cruise ended in Auckland.

Hudson had told Anita they could tour at a later date and spent a further four days in Auckland becoming familiar with the city. He and Anita left for Christchurch in the South Island to inspect farms for sale in Mid and South Canterbury while holidaying in that region of the country.

Three weeks later they signed up with a real estate agency in Timaru for a 2700-acre cattle and deer farm near Geraldine.

The property was profitable and had been on the market for almost five months without the marketing agent receiving even a conditional offer.

Hudson had explained to Anita that it had been listed for sale at $3 million but he was happy because he got it for $2.6 million because the 'sweetheart' deal he'd offered with immediate cash settlement that would allow the couple settling the property to buy a retirement home in Timaru to be near their two children living in nearby in rental homes in Timaru. The couple intended to assist their offspring generously to buy their own homes in that seaside city.

He explained the owner Sam Johnston would manage the farm on salary and when the new owners moved in. Sam would travel each week day from Timaru to the farm, a 30-minute drive away to tutor Anita on management of the farm 24/7 and in particular how to work with the resident farmhand and his wife in management of the cattle and deer.

"It sounds a great deal, and particularly for you because you'd said when viewing the property that you knew next to nothing about farming deer."

Anita added, in excitement, as they headed back to Geraldine where they were staying.

"I'll begin work on planning desirable renovations to the farmhouse."

"Great, that's good to hear but keep tomorrow free as we travel to Queenstown and stay over-night."

"Oh, but why Queenstown? It will be just another tatty tourist town with access to ski fields."

"Oh yeah?" Hudson grinned. "You are in for a surprise. It's located on the bank of a beautiful and huge lake that's scenic because of the higher tree-studded and mainly steep land surrounding it. The thriving town is relatively new with mod facilities and ski-fields are on its doorstep. Visitors come to it from all over the world because of it provides winter skiing when it's summer in the northern hemisphere and because of its reputation as the Adventure Capital of New Zealand."

"Omigod, and we're staying only one night?"

"Yeah, I'm anxious to look around Geraldine and particularly larger Timaru for the possibilities of buying into an existing legal practice or starting my own. I'd have to start with partners because it will take time for me to bone up on NZ law and legal conventions and I favour Timaru because it has its own courthouse serving the High Court and the District Court."

"Well, that's important. We can always return to Queenstown for a longer stay when we become settled. Remember, Claire and Kevin are keen to stay with us in Queenstown in the winter and David and Lois would probably respond to invitations to visit, too. I should start skiing lessons as a novice soon and it shouldn't take long becoming good at it as I'm competent at water-skiing that involves the skills of balance and body control on water that I'm aware are similar to those skiing on snow."

"Excellent, Anita. I like your enthusiasm. We must buy you a car."

"I have some money."

"We'll get a rugged 4WD as your vehicle for the farm and purchased by the farm account. You can use that when going skiing or I can when going hunting in steep country."

"What to shoot deer?"

"Yes, but only when hunting wild deer or other game on the lower and not so steep wilderness where hunters are usually flown in by helicopter and hunt on foot. You haven't seen the mountains yet as cloud has been down to the lower alpine levels, but wait till you do."

Next morning, Hudson was awakened by Anita yelling, "Hudson come quick, I mean quickly."

He raced out wearing only his underpants and seeing Anita at the picture window asked, "I s someone attempting to steal our rented vehicle?"

She was standing in streaming sunlight and cried "Look."

He looked without spotting any sign of vehicle thieves or runaway cattle thundering down the charming town's main street.

"What?"

"The mountains, silly. The Southern Alps are in splendid view with not a cloud in the sky."

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "The alps are fully in view at last."

He loved her enthusiasm. Although he'd seen the alps several times before when on legal business to Christchurch or Dunedin, he knew that brilliant scene was new to her.

He moved in behind her totally nude body and cupped her boobs.

"Let's return to bed and you can warm my cold cock with your cunt."

"Hudson," she said nervously.

"Oh, apologies. I mean with your warn pussy."

"Pussy and tits are fine darling," she said rotating her butt over his rising erection. "I'm not the only modern female who tenses uneasily when the C-word is used."

She noted the bedside clock as she was being virtually frog-marched back to bed.

"Good. You have at least three hours before you need to prepare to go looking to invite the senior partner of a local law firm to talk about legal opportunities here in Geraldine or over on the coast at Timaru. We'll know how to fill in three hours with routine and creative sex.

"Creative sex, what's that?" Hudson lied.

The End