Young Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes turned to Dave. He was hard again, wanking at his cock. She smiled as she watched, already aware of his intention. His face was contorted, mouth open as he panted. His cock looked larger than ever as it was pumped hard and fast. Then he fired. A stream of white juice ejecting across her tits, its warmth hitting in a splatter as he groaned before falling back.

"Wow. More for me."

Eve circled a finger in the fluid, rubbing it into her soft flesh, before sucking it clean. Three sets of eyes watched, mesmerised. Eve fell back, her head laying on the pillow elated and free of frustration.

Josh began wanking hard. She smiled and waited, raising only a hand to massage his balls to help him on his way.

"Uh."

The spurt hit her across the face just missing her mouth. She gave a giggle and looked to Kevin.

"Way to go." Dave cheered.

"Any more?" She smiled, encouraging Kevin on.

He was already working it.

She just watched aware that tonight was the first time she'd actually seen a lad wank other than when she sneaked an occasional look on a porn site. Graham had certainly never put on a show for her.

Kevin kept going, tiny grunts escaping his lips as the others encourage him on.

"Harder Kev."

"Do it."

Eve fingered her pussy, rubbing her clit until it burned. She shocked herself when she came again. Usually it took ages. She bucked, clamping her hand with her thighs, rolling too and fro completely unconcerned by the eyes watching her.

"Yes."

Tiny shivers shot through her for a second time. Then Kevin's cum came. A surprisingly large squirt, hitting her face. This time it splashed over her mouth and she licked it in, eager for more of the salty taste.

Kevin was spent and fell forward with his head on her tits. Eve felt too exhausted to move him, instead putting her head down. She lay there staring up at the ceiling. Just a minute or two she decided. Just to catch my breath. Then she'd need to wipe the cum from her face. Moments later her eyes closed and she was asleep.

It was getting light when she woke. Eve lay still trying to remember through a haze of hangover where she was. Then it came in a flood. She sat bolt upright covering her tits with her arm suddenly selfconcious of her nudity.

The lads lay sleeping around her, Dave across her legs. She shoved him away and hunted the floor for her clothes.

"What you doing?" Someone asked sleepily.

Eve didn't look up, desperately wriggling into her panties as she looked for the bra. She had it.

"I need to go."

Next her skirt then she had her top on.

"Why?"

"I just do." She forced her feet into the heeled shoes before finally looking at the bed. A mass of naked male flesh. Josh was already rubbing his cock excited by watching her dress.

For just a moment she hesitated, thinking of relieving his morning glory but then her senses returned. It wouldn't just be him and she shouldn't be here. Not now.

"Sorry. It was... fun." She said.

"But I can't stay."

Before anyone could protest she stepped out onto the landing and pulled the door shut behind her. A breath of relief eased its way up through her throat.

Eve glanced down at the short skirt and her tight top that showed her tits off so well. It'd looked great the evening before. Not so good for the bus ride home. 'Walk of shame', she thought. At her age.

"What the fuck?"

Startled at the shout she looked up, locking eyes with a woman about her own age. She stood at the bottom of the stairs dressed in work clothes. It was obvious she'd just come in from a night shift.

"Josh." She screamed.

"Josh."

Horror and annoyance was written across the woman's face as she glared at Eve.

"Oh shit.

You're Josh's mother."

"Too fucking right I am.

What've you been doing with my son?"

"Sorry." She muttered.

Eve charged down the stairs as fast as she could, shoving past the shocked woman and out into the street.

"Come back here. I want an explanation."

Eve kept going, refusing to make eye contact with a dog walker that stared after her

"Jesus Christ." She muttered, hurrying on until she was in the next street. She glanced around to get her bearings. She knew this place. It wasn't far from town. Five minutes walk and she could catch a bus home.

Then she remembered her face and began rubbing it profusely. Christ what did she look like? Had Josh's mother seen dried cum on her face? And the dog walker?

Then she laughed. What the hell. No one here knew her and she'd make a point of avoiding this part of town for a while.

That woman would be going mad about now. Three lads, her son, with someone as old as herself. It was obvious what had gone on while she'd been at work.

Josh and his mates could explain this one themselves. There were her own consequences to worry about. She'd need a chemist later, for the morning after pill.

And maybe she'd look into birth control while she was at it. There would be other young lads out there waiting for an older woman to satisfy them.

12