Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 29-Epilogue

Story Info
Tim's embarrassment ends... but for how long?
4.8k words
4.45
16.2k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers

Part 29

Tim knew that he was in trouble. Spinning in circles with two horny women holding onto one end of his shirt was putting on an embarrassing show of his entire naked body for a large audience of hooting females, and getting him nowhere. He had one last idea to try to free his shirt from his tormentors and end this nightmare.

He slowed down his rotation, and once the women had both almost gotten their legs securely under them, he ran forward two steps directly toward them. The sudden slack this created on his shirt left them both to fall backward, and he let them do so, until they were beyond the point where they could have caught themselves.

Then he leapt backward, pulling the shirt like a whip with all of his strength. Both women lost their grip simultaneously, and fell backwards in a heap. Tim got a quick glimpse of white panties exposed beneath a short skirt after one woman landed on her tush, with her legs following, sticking up toward the sky.

Tim was free! He quickly pulled the shirt back toward himself and was in the process of trying to wrap it back around his waist when the woman who had recovered the wooden tray he had dropped made her move.

As the unaware hunk had stopped spinning and freed his shirt with a mighty yank, she advanced from behind him, and - because she was right-handed - positioned herself to his left. She gripped the makeshift paddle with both hands, and as he stood in front of her, naked and distracted, his pink, round, bare bottom made a perfect target.

She swung the paddle, and watched as it slapped into his firm cheeks with a satisfying "crack!"

Tim yelped and jumped forward, and a roar of approving laughter from the surrounding crowd washed over his blushing face. He began to turn toward his latest assailant, but as he did so, another aggressive college co-ed appeared beside him and grabbed onto his shirt. She almost tore it from his grip until he was able to react at the last second, tugging it desperately back toward him. This spun him a quarter turn, which allowed the woman with the paddle to lay another sharp spank into his delectable derriere.

Tim yelped again, and tugged the shirt to one side, tugging the college girl on the other end into a semi-circle around him, sliding her into position between his vulnerable ass and the woman with the paddle. But the co-ed was a petite little thing, and she ended up staggering forward as fast as she could, just to keep her legs under her. Which meant that she quickly orbited around him and then past him, her grip on his shirt turning him around along with her.

As the co-ed stumbled past, the woman with the paddle saw her opportunity. The mortified male held onto his shirt, which meant that his reddening bubble butt once again turned toward her. She stepped forward and landed another crisp spank on Tim's already stinging ass, and this time he grunted, and instinctively let go of his shirt. The co-ed tumbled away from him, pinwheeling into the two other fallen women who were just getting to their feet, and the three of them went down in a tangle of lithe limbs and aroused giggles.

Tim clapped both hands to his stinging rump and rubbed vigorously for a few seconds, his erection once again bobbing comically in front of him. Then he stopped, realizing the hopelessness of his situation. Several excited women from the crowd had grabbed his shirt from the fallen co-ed, and it was already being tossed into the air and fought over as a trophy of the stripped and defeated male.

He was totally naked but for his shoes and socks, and his blazing bottom was stinging, and a mob of horny females had him surrounded.

The blushing young man instantly realized that he only had one chance of escape, and that speed was of the essence.

He turned in the direction of the parking lot, and sprinted straight toward the wall of women in that direction. The tread on his shoes gave him good traction, and he was in good shape, and within a few steps his lean calves and thigh muscles had begun to churn, and his round glutes were clenching and releasing as he picked up speed very quickly. Without consciously planning it, his face formed a furious mask, and he let out a ferocious war cry of a scream directed at the women in his way.

Startled and alarmed, they instinctively gave way in front of the tall, well-built nude man who had suddenly gone berserk, and the ones directly in front of Tim fell back and sideways into the women on either side of them, sending them stumbling and tripping. Like the waters of the Red Sea in the 10 commandments, the ranks of surprised women opened a narrow tunnel in front of Tim, and running like his tail was on fire - and it felt like it was! - he sprinted through that gap and out into the parking lot.

Before anyone could react, Tim has pounded across the parking lot, and his bare, bouncing red butt cheeks dashed past the last of the parking lot lights and into the darkness of a city sidewalk. The crowd quickly stirred, and a number of women started out into the parking lot to chase their nude quarry.

But then a piercing whistle sounded, and everyone froze, looking back toward the patio, where the owner of the bar, an attractive woman in her late 40s named Mary had jumped up onto the Cycle Wear ladies' table. She had been the whistler, and now she waved both of her hands over her head, drawing the crowd toward her.

"Listen up!" The crowd did. "I'm the owner of this place, and I was in the back with the kitchen staff when this whole thing started. I heard a bunch of commotion, and got out here just in time to see that naked young man with his shirt over his head, being tricked and groped like a powerless boy toy! How did he end up naked like that?"

Some of the women in the crowd laughed and all talked at once, but others started to look a little sheepish. One called out tentatively, "His shorts fell off."

Mary put her hands on her hips, looking around her skeptically. "His shorts fell off? How did that happen?" Although there were some giggles, it got noticeably quieter, and a lot of the women looked at their shoes. Mary said, "Did his underwear fall off, too?"

More giggles. "He was wearing bicycle shorts," Tammy said. "You don't wear underwear under them."

"What about his shirt?" Mary demanded.

Shawna said, "Once he was bottomless, he tried to take his shirt off, to cover himself."

"That makes sense," said Mary. "But weren't you the one who spanked and groped him when his was caught in his shirt?"

Shawna blushed but grinned, and nodded.

Mary stared at her in silence, the whole crowd wondering how she would react. Finally she said, "That was a pretty mean trick to pull." She paused again. "But with that bare ass of his wiggling around, I can't blame you!"

The crowd burst into laughter and cheers, and Shawna received a few slaps on the back from the women around her.

"But listen," Mary said, raising her voice and both hands. "I own this place, and you've got to do something for me. I saw all of you recording this with your cameras, and I know I can't ask you to erase them all."

"No way!" came from several places in the crowd.

"But," Mary continued, "I need you to at least blur out his face before you show any of these videos to anyone."

A complaint went up from the crowd. "Why?"

"Because we could all be in a lot of trouble if these videos got out, and his face is in them. He could sue me and take this bar, and he could sue every woman on that tape who so much as touched him. Sexual harassment, sexual assault, regular assault. Everybody who groped or spanked or even touched him could be in big trouble!"

Now many of the women exchanged worried glances with each other. Someone called out, "What difference will it make if his face is blurred out? We still spanked and groped him, so he can still sue us!"

"He could," Mary said, "but I don't think he will. Think about it. He's going to be totally embarrassed, and he won't want anyone to know what happened to him. As long as his face is blurred out, nobody can tell that it was him in your videos.

Even if he gets mad and wants revenge on all of us, he'd have to come forward to the cops, and identify himself as the naked guy getting manhandled by a bunch of women! How many guys do you think would want to go public with the fact that they got stripped bare ass naked, then spanked and fondled by a bunch of clothed girls?!"

More laughter now, as the mood began to lighten.

"That's right," Mary continued. "No guy would want to confess to that. If his face isn't recognizable, he's going to lay low and hope no one he knows finds out about this."

"How do we blur his face in a video?" another woman asked.

Mary looked around her. "I'm sure there are a lot of software programs for that. Who knows how to do that?" More than a dozen hands shot up around her. "Okay, everyone who has some video, please hang around here for a few minutes. Everybody who knows how to blur out the guy's face, come up to the front, and show everybody how to get this done."

"What's in it for us?" one woman called out.

"What do you mean?" Mary said.

"He's a handsome guy, especially the way he was blushing." A lot of renewed giggling came from the crowd. "I don't know the guy, so what do I care if everyone he knows teases him about getting stripped naked and getting his cute little ass spanked?"

More laughter now, and Mary felt things starting to spin out of her control. "Well, if protecting the women who got that guy naked, and protecting the bar from getting taken away from me isn't enough, what do you want?"

"I don't know," the woman said, thinking about it.

"Do this again!" someone shouted out.

Mary turned to her. "What?"

"Get that hot guy here again, and let us strip him naked again!"

"Yeah!" said several other women. "Repeat performance!" said another.

Mary said, "I don't know about you, but after what just happened to him, I don't think we're going to get that guy anywhere near here again!"

The crowd laughed; they knew she was probably right.

"Someone else, then," the first woman said. "Get some other hottie here, and let us trick or force him out of his clothes!" A chorus of cheers and applause rocked the patio, until Mary held her hands up to quiet the crowd.

"Okay, I'll see if I can think of a way to make that happen. But in the meantime, it will definitely NOT happen if unaltered video gets out of this guy getting stripped naked tonight! Can everyone here promise to let us help you alter your videos to hide his identity"

And so a deal was made. By the time that a naked, mortified and sore-bottomed Tim Johnson made it back to his house and let himself in with a key that he kept under a rock near his front porch, the women at the bar began dispersing, their pictures and videos of Tim's humiliating exposure and exploitation altered to hide his handsome face... and absolutely nothing else!

The only exception - the only female who left the bar with an intact copy, revealing not just Tim's naked physique, but his blushing, handsome face too - was a grinning, devious Mia! She couldn't wait for Monday morning in the office!

Epilogue

That weekend was the longest of Tim Johnson's life. As soon as he'd crept back into his house on Friday night, he'd gone straight to his bedroom and laid out some clothes, and then carried them into the bathroom, where he started the shower.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and saw quite a picture: his hair was still mussed from having his head caught in his tight shirt, and a blush was still on his face. He had faintly pink, very light scratches all over his chest and abs and thighs, where dozens of horny women had pawed at his naked body. His erection was still maddeningly rampant.

When he turned away from the mirror and looked back over his shoulder, he saw that from the top of his thighs to his lower back, his skin was flushed darker than pink, and his firm, bubble butt was mortifyingly red. At several spots around the edges of his rump, there were small, feminine handprints, left by especially aggressive tormentresses, and the roundest, fullest part of his ass bore the marks of the makeshift paddle that had finally sent him sprinting for his life.

He reached back tentatively with his right hand, and found the flesh of his red buns warm to the touch. When he reached the paddle marks, the skin was noticeably hotter, and he hung his head, thinking about the humiliating display that he had put on for all of those women!

He turned the shower water to cool, and winced as the spray first hit his quivering cheeks. But the cold water soon soothed the sting in his flaming tush, and by the time he got out of the shower, the majority of the physical consequences of his embarrassing spanking were gone. But that night he dreamed that he was back in his office, and when he walked out to address his employees, they were all dressed in skintight cycling outfits. But almost before he could drink in the sight of their curvy, female bodies in the revealing sportswear, he noticed that they were smiling at him, smugly.

He looked down to discover that he was completely nude, his hard penis exposed to the open air! He clamped both hands over his groin and dashed back into his office, as he heard his employees racing toward the door. He just barely got it closed behind him before they reached it. He locked the door and leaned against it, trapped naked in his own office, with no way to escape!

He woke up in a cold sweat, and he spent the rest of the weekend wandering around his apartment, dreading the arrival of Monday. How would be face his employees - his attractive, female employees! - after three of them had seen him parading around the office in a revealing cycling outfit, and the other had seen him prancing around a bar full of women, stark naked?!

He desperately hoped that Mia and Shawna would not tell the rest of the office girls about his humiliating exposure at the bar, but he couldn't quite believe that they wouldn't. He started an email to Mia three times, trying to find the words to ask her not to mention what she had seen that night, but failing miserably each time. And he had no leverage at all over Shawna, and he couldn't think of a way to even raise the subject with her without making himself look weak and vulnerable.

After a mostly sleepless and miserable weekend, Monday morning arrived too soon. Tim couldn't force himself to go into the office on time that morning, but he also knew that he couldn't just not show up for work. He stalled over his breakfast, and changed clothes twice - as if there was any suit he could wear today that would erase the memory of him wriggling around in his birthday suit on Friday!

When he finally did leave for work, it was with his head hanging. He looked like a man going to his own execution.

Meanwhile, in Tim's office, Anna, Kaitlyn and Julie had arrived early, and with a spring in their steps. They were all still giddy with the nervous excitement that had come from seeing their handsome boss tricked into mincing around the office in his uncharacteristically revealing outfit on Friday. They were also excited by the thought of the secret that they knew and that Mia didn't. She was going to be so crushed that she had skipped work on Friday, and so jealous when she found out about the other side of hunky Mr. Johnson that her workmates had gotten to see!

The three giggling women were comparing the pics and short videos they'd taken on their phone when Mia arrived at work. She had a Mona Lisa smile of her own as she saw their expressions; she knew a secret about their boss, and they were going to eat their hearts out when she shared it with them!

"Hello girls," Mia sang out. "How was your weekend?"

"Better than yours, I bet," Anna said, which made Kaitlyn and Julie giggle along with her.

"I think you'd lose that bet," Mia said, putting her purse on the corner of Julie's desk. "What made your weekend so special?"

"Well," Kaitlyn said, grinning at her co-conspirators, "we got to see a hot guy in a really tight, sexy outfit!"

"Really?" Mia said, intrigued. "Where was that?"

Julie looked demure. "It was right here in the office, if you can believe that!"

"Oh man," Mia said, "so I missed him?" She was surprise to realize that their handsome boss may have put on a small performance at the office on Friday, before his embarrassing unveiling at the main event that evening! "What kind of outfit did you say he was wearing?"

Anna winked at Julie and Katilyn. "We didn't. But we do have a few pictures, if you'd like to see them."

"If I'd like to see them?!" Mia said. "What do you think?"

Julie clapped her hands excitedly, as Anna called Mia over. Mia stood next to Anna, and Kaitlyn stood on Mia's other side, while Julie bounced around excitedly behind them, looking over their shoulders as Anna called up the pics on her phone.

She had arranged the pictures in a specific order, so as not to show Tim Johnson's handsome, blushing face until last. The first picture was of him in his cycling outfit, from the chest down to mid-thigh, standing in front of Julie's desk.

"Wow!" Mia said, partly in genuine admiration of Tim's defined abs and bulging crotch, and partly out of glee at the secret she was going to reveal, and that would blow her co-workers' minds. "He is built! Who is that mystery man?"

"Can you guess?" Kaitlyn said, laughing.

Mia looked at her. "Do I know him?"

Anna said, "Oh yes. In fact, I'm surprised you don't recognize him." She grinned and flipped through two more pictures, settling on one that she'd snapped of Tim from behind.

"Oh, come on!" Mia said. "I'd recognize that fine ass if I'd ever seen it before! You girls are playing with me."

"No, we're not," Julie insisted, giggling. "You know him really well. It's just that you've never seen him in such a... revealing outfit before!"

"No way," Mia said. "Who is he, some kind of bike messenger or something? I bet you naughty girls ordered some documents from some business in town, knowing that they'd send some hunk in a skin-tight outfit for you to ogle!"

The three other girls laughed. "It wasn't like that," Kaitlyn said. "In fact, Shawna Green knows him and she kind of... I guess you could say 'tricked' him into that outfit."

"You're kidding," Mia said, some of the pieces falling into place for her. She KNEW that their shy boss wouldn't have worn such a clingy outfit willingly. "I didn't think Ms. Green had that in her! Who is he?"

Anna grinned and said, "Guess."

Mia played her role, stamping her foot and saying, "Come on! I can't possibly guess that. Tell me that you didn't just take pictures of his hot body!"

"No," Julie said, winking at her friends. "We got a few shots of his face, too."

"In fact," Anna said, "I managed to sneak a little video."

"You didn't!" Mia said, loving this. "Show me, show me!"

Anna gave in, and played a 60-second clip that started with Tim turning away from the desk and starting toward the front door. The camera caught a nice silhouette shot of his round rump, snugly encased in the stretchy bicycle shorts, and then followed him as he took several steps away, the camera rising up over his back until it caught another silhouette shot of the side of Tim's blushing face.

Mia put on a shocked look. "You've got to be kidding me! That sweet ass and those killer abs belong to our boss?!"

The other three girls nodded and laughed and giggled, until they saw that Mia couldn't keep her act up any longer, and burst out in her own laughter. They looked at each other, confused. "What?" Kaitlyn said.

"I'm sorry," Mia said, "but I couldn't help it. And I'm afraid that you lost that bet over who had the better weekend."

Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers
12