Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 30-31

Story Info
Tim has his big shower scene.
4.9k words
4.53
9.6k
6

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 30

Shawna stopped short, looking at Tim and Pam. Tim was breathing hard, and red in the face. Pam was blushing and looking sheepish, as she swiped the back of one hand over her mouth. Shawna put her hands on her hips. "What are you up to?"

Pam and Tim looked at each other. Tim said, "There's a problem."

"What sort of problem?"

"I'm going to need to keep the towel on, for both the tv and internet versions of the shower scene," Tim said.

Shawna said, "For the tv version, sure. We always knew that. But the whole point of the internet version is that we can show a little more, and have fun with the concept."

"This is not what I call fun," Tim insisted. "It's going too far."

Shawna looked at Pam. "You've given him a wardrobe change, right?"

"Sure," Pam said. "I knew that that sock and the rubber band wasn't going to work, so I got him a posing pouch."

"A posing pouch?" Shawna asked, as if she were surprised. "You mean like male strippers wear?"

"Body builders wear them too," Tim said defensively.

"Okay," Shawna said. "Then what's the problem?"

Tim realized too late that he'd undercut his own argument. "This one doesn't fit. At all."

"Is it too big?" Shawna asked.

Tim was frustrated, suspecting that she was playing dumb. "No, it's not too big! Do you think I'd be complaining if it were too big?"

"I don't know," Shawna said, crossing her arms. "You seem to be very touchy right now, so I imagine you'd complain about just about—"

Tim snorted in anger, and before he really thought about it, he yanked his towel open, exposing his erection, a good bit of which stuck out above the top of the posing pouch. "Does that look like it's too big?!" he demanded.

Shawna was momentarily speechless, as her eyes dropped down to Tim's partially exposed hard-on in the shockingly small bit of fabric. "I- i- it certainly does look big," she stammered, then blushed. "I mean, the pouch doesn't look too big. Your... your... You look big. I mean, yes, the pouch is too small."

Watching Shawna's reddening face and wide open eyes, Tim realized what he'd done, and snapped his towel shut again. "You see what I mean, then. This isn't going to work. Pam screwed up, and this posing pouch is way too small."

Shawna looked at Pam. "Is THAT why you were measuring him?"

Pam just nodded, and Shawna started to smile. "It's not funny!" Tim said. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Okay, look," Shawna said. "The pouch isn't going to be on screen, even in the internet version. Sandy and Joy will be sure to shoot you very carefully, and if a shot of your... of you ends up in the raw footage, they'll edit it out."

"Then why do I need to wear this tiny thing in the first place?"

"Because you need to look naked, even if you aren't," Shawna said. "We've been through this, with the girls' version and with yours. We'll show your naked butt, just like we showed the girls' butts, but there won't be any full frontal. But the whole ad campaign is based on you appearing to be naked."

"Well how's that going to work if I'm wearing this pouch?"

"That's why I picked a white one," Pam said, "and made sure that the strings were really small."

"What?" Tim said, turning to her.

"I mean, you've got some serious tanlines, but your ass is really white. So the white strings of the pouch won't show up against your bare buns."

"But if I'm not going to be showing a full frontal anyway, why do I need the pouch?"

"I guess you don't," Shawna said. "But we assumed you wouldn't want to go fully nude in front of all the women from your office, and mine."

"What? No, of course I don't!"

"Well then, I would think you'd appreciate the cover that the pouch gives you. Just because you won't be on screen in any full frontal shots, the girls are going to be positioned around you in a way that would give them a clear view." Shawna tried to keep from smiling as she said this.

Pam said, "That's why I got the pouch for you, so you wouldn't feel so self-conscious."

"Well it's not working!" Tim said.

"So would you like to shoot this scene totally nude, then?" Shawna said.

"NO!" Tim said. "Obviously not."

"Then what do you want?" Shawna said.

Tim looked from one young woman to the other, completely frustrated. Then a thought occurred to him. "I want a vote."

Shawna said, "What?"

"A vote. The deal we made was that if any two of us voted against any details that made them uncomfortable, the shoot would be changed."

Shawna looked at Pam, who shrugged very slightly. Both of them were thinking the same thing: does this naïve hunk think he's going to get one of his employees to vote for him to stay covered up, instead of parading around in his tiny little posing pouch?

Shawna said, "Fine. We'll go vote right now." She waved her arm in the direction of the open exercise area, and Tim looked a little relieved. He walked past her and out of the locker room, and Shawna and Pam fell in behind him. They watched him - his broad shoulders tapering down to his narrow waist, the towel drawn tightly enough around his lower body to show just the outline of his clearly defined, round buns.

Pam started to whisper, "Does he really think—"

Shawna cut her off with a shake of her head, and a sly wink.

They followed Tim out to the main workout room. The other women had been milling around, eagerly anticipating word that the shower scene was about to start.

They all looked pleasantly surprised as Tim led Pam and Shawna out into the room, clad only in the towel around his waist.

Someone softly whistled, and Anna said, "Looks like somebody is ready for his close-up!"

Tim blushed a bit as he came to a stop, looking at the large circle of smiling women around him. He began to realize that maybe he'd let his frustration get the better of him. "L- listen," he began, "there's been a problem."

"What kind of a problem?" pretty blonde Julie sang out in an innocent tone.

"Well, we were preparing for the shower- um, for the next scene," Tim stammered.

"And Pam had prepared something for me to wear. But there's been a mistake."

"What kind of mistake?" Kaitlyn said, imitating Julie's schoolgirl cadence.

Pam stepped forward, trying to keep her expression neutral. "I got a posing pouch for Mr. Johnson to wear." Many of the women in the room looked at each other, raising their eyebrows, while Anna softly said, "oooh."

"And," Pam continued, "I made a mistake with the size."

"Is it too big?" Joy asked, grinning.

"NO it's not too big!" Tim snapped. What is it with these women, he thought to himself.

"So..." Becky said, "you're too big." Then she blushed furiously, realized what she'd said, as most of the women surrounding her began to giggle.

"Anyway," Tim said pointedly, "I'm not comfortable with this, and I want a vote. We all agreed that any of us could vote if at any point we were asked to do something we were not comfortable with. So I want you to stick to that agreement."

Anna put her hands on her hips. "So you were comfortable when we all had to shower naked in front of you, but now, even though you get to wear something and NOT be naked, you're NOT comfortable?"

A few of the women made small grumbling murmurs, and several of them crossed their arms over their chests. Tim said, "It's not like that. All of you are women, and it's no big deal for you to be briefly naked in front of other women."

"You're not a woman," Mia said. "And you still watched us."

Tim stammered, "But there's only one of me. You weren't outnumbered!"

Kaitlyn said, "That works both ways. A bunch of us had to be naked, so you had a lot of tits and ass to look at. But we'll only have you to see!"

Tim groaned. Couldn't they see that that made it worse for him?! Being in a group of naked females meant that each of them got less attention, and from only one guy, while him being naked in front of them meant that he'd be surrounded, and the center of attention!

Of course each of the clever females knew that. But they had their flustered, embarrassed boss right where they wanted him, and they weren't going to give him any wiggle room.

Tim was desperate. "Look, I want a vote. We all agreed to have a vote if someone wasn't comfortable, and I'm not comfortable!"

"Fine," Shawna said from behind him, catching Tim by surprise. She stepped up beside him and said, "Everyone who thinks Mr. Johnson should do this scene as planned, raise your—"

"Wait!" Tim interrupted. "I should be able to say something first." He turned to his employees, and searched their pretty faces for any sympathy. "C'mon. I've been a good sport up to this point. But this is going too far." He looked from one woman to another, then stopped on Julie's face.

Despite the way he'd tricked her into taking spankings from him when she was his first and only employee, she'd always had the sweetest nature of all the women in the office. Right now were brows were slightly furled, and he thought that she might vote with him.

But before he could say anything, Anna said, "If you want us to vote, we need to see what we're voting on."

"What?" Tim said, turned to Anna.

"You're asking us to vote whether the posing pouch is too embarrassing for you to have to wear," Anna said. "But how can we know that if we haven't even seen it."

Tim swallowed, as he saw several other women nod. "Trust me," he said, "it doesn't fit, and it's not even decent."

Kaitlyn said, "You're asking us to trust you, but you don't trust us!"

"What?" Tim said again, pivoting to yet another pretty employee. They could see that they had him confused, and Kaitlyn pressed in.

"You won't trust us to make a fair judgment by looking at your posing pouch, but you want us to trust you, without showing us. That's not fair."

Tim looked from Kaitlyn to Anna to Mia. And then to Julie, whose expression was still sympathetic. He pleaded with her with his eyes. She looked at him for a minute, then said, "I might be willing to vote with you." Tim started to sigh with relief.

But then she said, "But I'd need to see the posing pouch first. Otherwise, I don't think I can—"

Tim felt the heat in his face, and he knew he was not going to get any mercy. He interrupted Julie. "Fine. I can see that you all are not going to be reasonable!" His hands hovered near his waist, as he agonized over whether to open the towel and show them.

But he could feel himself, still maddeningly hard as a rock. He pictured what they'd be seeing: him standing there blushing, submissively opening his towel so they could all gape at his exposed body, with that ridiculous little scrap of cloth clinging to him, and top several inches of his hard-on exposed above it.

And then what? They'd all giggle and hoot and mock him, and then they'd vote against him anyway. Screw that!

Tim put his hands on his hips. "Forget it," he snapped.

"Are you sure you don't want to let the jury see Exhibit A?" Anna asked with a straight face.

"You're hilarious," Tim snarled, and stalked back toward the men's showers. "Let's just shoot this and get it over with."

Part 31

Sandy and Joy headed off after Tim, as the rest of the women grinned and whispered amongst themselves. They'd already blocked out this scene, and they knew what was coming!

Joy and Sandy set up the camera on a tripod near Tim's locker, while Shawna, Danielle and Pam looked on. When Sandy gave them the thumb's up, Shawna said, "All right, let's get the shot of Tim arriving at the locker and taking off his jock."

"I don't have it on," Tim snapped. "Just this stupid posing pouch!"

"We know," Pam said. "But you can just take it back out of your locker and put it on over the pouch."

"Or you can take off the pouch first," Danielle offered helpfully. Tim gave her a dirty lock and retrieved the jock, and stepped into it and pulled it up underneath his towel and into place. Then he walked back past the camera, and turned around.

Shawna nodded to Sandy, who said, "Action!"

Tim stalked past the camera and stopped in front of his locker, the embarrassed anger on his face all too real. He reached beneath his towel, careful not to reveal anything, and pulled his jock strap down and over his firm rump, and then released it.

Sandy tracked his movements, moving the camera downward in time to catch the jock slapping onto the floor around his ankles. Tim reached down and stepped out of it, then lifted it off the floor.

Sandy tracked his motion back upward, as he lifted the jock and tossed it into the top of his locker, where his bottle of Naked Attraction sat on the edge of the top shelf.

The jock hit it, but not hard enough.

"Let's try that again," Shawna said.

Tim retrieved the jockstrap, then leaned forward until he was almost in the shot, and tossed the jock sideways. This time it hit the bottle as desired, tilted it off the shelf. Tim stepped forward to catch it awkwardly, "accidentally" spilling some of the contents onto himself as he righted the bottle.

He put on a relieved look, then sniffed the underside of one forearm where the potion had splashed. He got a pleasant expression on his face, before putting the bottle back onto the shelf. He closed his locker door, and walked away, toward the showers. Sandy's final shot was of him from behind, catching his broad shoulders and narrow waist, his towel clinging to him tantalizingly.

"That's it!' Shawna said happily. "Okay, keep your towel on, Tim, while we got get the establishing shots with the girls.

Shawna, Danielle, Pam and the two camerawomen turned and left the locker room, nearly bumping into Tim's four attractive employees, who had been creeping closer and closer to the entrance to the men's locker room, to steal a peek at their hunky boss. "Back it up!" Danielle said, but with a hint of laughter in her voice.

As Sandy and Joy placed the camera again, Shawna said, "So this is the shot of the four of you, heading toward your own locker room after your workout. We're going to start with the four of you about 25 feet farther back, and you're going to be happily chatting and bouncing along, until you reach this point." Shawna drew an imaginary line on the floor with the toe of her shoe. "Then we're going to inter-cut a shot of Mr. Johnson spilling the Naked Attraction on himself. The four of you will all stop suddenly right here, and cock your heads to one side, sniffing the air. Then you'll give each other a sly look and a sexy smile, and you'll start sneaking off toward the men's locker room."

The girls all nodded enthusiastically, and quickly retreated back to where Shawna had told them to start. Sandy caught them giggling and nearly skipping forward, until they caught the scent. They acted out their startled horniness perfectly, and Sandy got a shot of them sneaking toward the locker room in their sexy workout gear, stalking their unsuspecting prey.

"Perfect!" Shawna said. "Okay, let's go record the TV version."

The eager crowd of females gathered in the doorway of the men's locker room, while Joy set up the camera and Sandy started the smoke machine. Once the machine was working, Sandy start aimed the nozzle that the smoke was seeping out of, and they started shooting.

Tim walked into the shot with the camera behind him, and a lot of steam and smoke drifting through the room. He approached the metal half-wall divider at the edge of the row of showers. He came to a stop, dropped his hands to his waist, and began to loosen his towel.

His audience was watching with anticipation, but they were disappointed. Tim turned back toward Shawna and Danielle. "I need a towel."

They looked at each other, and Danielle said, "What's wrong with the one you've got on?"

Tim crossed his arms. "This is the tv version, and you're shooting me from the waist up, right? So I don't need to take my towel off for this scene."

The crowd of women looked at each other, disappointed, but Danielle didn't want to push it. "Fine," she said, and walked to a pile of fresh towels near the doorway and tossed one to Tim.

He said, "Okay, the next shot is a close-up on my arm, right?"

Joy looked at Danielle, who nodded, and then she moved the camera closer to Tim.

As she was framing the shot, Shawna leaned toward Danielle and whispered. "This is probably better. Tim is enjoying his little victory, but he's only delaying the inevitable."

Danielle smiled back. "If he thinks he's going to get out of here with that towel on, he's going to be very disappointed."

The shot prepped, Joy said, "Action." Tim held the spare towel out in his right hand, and then draped it over the top of the metal half-wall, which would suggest to the tv audience that he was now naked.

Tim stepped over to the closest showerhead and turned it on. When it had a chance to warm up, he stepped under the flow and tilted his head back. The camera lingered on his narrow waist (just above the top of the towel he was still wearing), then slowly slid upward, catching the bunching muscles in his back and shoulders as the water poured across them.

Tim poured some shampoo into his hands, then rubbed it into his short, brown hair. His wet, muscular arms and shoulders glistened as he washed his hair.

"Looking good," Shawna narrated. "The ladies are sneaking into the doorway to take a peek and - oooh, what do they find? Mr. Johnson, all birthday bare and washing off his hot, naked body." As Tim listened to her, he could feel himself blushing. Even though the towel was covering him, he pictured his voyeuristic employees behind him, peeping on what should be a private moment, and he couldn't help feeling flustered.

"Wow! The ladies like what they see," Shawna continued to tease him. "They are enjoying the eye candy!" Anna nudged Julie and giggled loud enough for Tim to hear. Several of the other girls began to giggle too.

"Okay, Mr. Johnson," Shawna said. "Time to turn around and give your audience what they're looking for."

Tim muttered dark thoughts about Shawna, but he made himself turn around. He kept his eyes closed and his head tilted back, letting the water flow over his face. The closed eyes should have made this is a little easier, but they didn't. He knew his pretty employees where there, even if he wasn't looking at him.

One of the women gave a soft whistle, which made Shawna and Danielle look at each other and grin. The camera focused on Tim's shiny pecs and hard, wet nipples, then followed the cascading water down toward his prominent abs, stopping just above where his flat lower belly met the top of his now-wet towel.

"Okay," Shawna called out. "We've got our unsuspecting hero unwittingly giving the ladies the full monty. Now he needs to discover that he has an audience. Whenever you're ready, Mr. Johnson."

Tim tried to ignore his boss' teasing. He cupped some more of the water and directed it back over his head, washing away most of the shampoo that was still in his hair. He brought his fingers down and swept them down over his forehead and eyes, cleaning the shampoo off of his face.

He opened his eyes, then did a double-take, letting his eyes widen and his mouth drop open in a shocked expression, as he saw that the lusty women had followed him, and were watching him shower. He hunched his shoulders and dropped both of his hands in front of him; even though the camera didn't go below his waist and his hands were now crossed in front of his towel, the body language clearly suggested what the tv viewers were supposed to think: the mortified hunk had just clamped his hands over his exposed crotch in a belated attempt to shield himself from the aroused females.

"Laughter from the women," Shawna calls out, and the entire audience bursts out in giggles and whistles. "Now Tim tries to regain his dignity..."

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12