All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 30-31'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sense another one of Shawna’s WAY over the top exposures. Is he going to have to run home 2+ miles naked again? Looking back at what a bitch she was to him during the ladies scenes and comparing to the drunken sorority atmosphere during his scenes with loud, open mocking, joking, jeering, leering and teasing, I’d love to be his lawyer in his upcoming lawsuit against Shawna and the company. Since he’s the current best ad man (even though Shawna has demoted him from his real job for this entire shoot), he can spend the rest of the day easily finding a new job. With him gone, there is no reason for his company to keep his new office open. Without that office, there’s no reason to keep his new subordinates. Losing him and the office isn’t going to look good for Shawna with her bosses. Hope the ladies enjoy the rest of the shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't think anyone as dumb

as Tim is portrayed, could ever get beyond cleaning the toilets. Actually that's doing a considerable injustice to toilet cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to have you back

Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent! You Rock!

I missed your stories so much! How clever of Pam to rig that pouch. This story is good and getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better! It captures the same mixture of innocence and lusty mischievousness as the classic Handyman Ted stories. I particularly like the parts where individual women show some initiative with pranks or getting hands-on, like Pam, or Mia during the ladder scene. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hypocrisy, thy name is Tim!

It figures Tim thinks this whole situation is unfair even though he stripped all the girls during his turn. Don't women get embarrassed enough by men? That's why I do so enjoy it when the tables turn on them. Writing like this is gold! I hope these girls find more ways to get his embarrassment on camera. Great work author ;)

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 3 years ago
Can we get a take two please?

That was thrilling! If only this type of scene could happen in real life and not just be an act. I would love to see Tim run stark naked through the halls in a panic surrounded by horny girls. His embarrassment is going to be a true gift to television.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good fun!

I love this story, and have been reading from the beginning. The naughtiness is very engaging and entertaining. The female characters are saucy and fun, and I can't wait to see their hapless, hypocritical boss left with absolutely not a stitch to cover his manhood...and his dignity. Bring it on...and get ALL his clothes off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Will we finally get to see silly Tim completely nude - no sock, no towel, no jock, no posing pouch - in front of these horny, mischievous women? Can't wait for the chorus of laughs when the girls see their boss with his dick and balls swinging! And here's hoping they get some groping in too! More soon, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous