Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 34-35

Story Info
A focus group prepares to see Tim's revealing ads...
3.7k words
4.53
6.5k
4

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 34

The next day dragged by for Tim. Though he was grateful for the day off, he was still in shock, as if the previous several days had been a nightmare. But when he woke up, all of the memories came flooding back: Mia depantsing him on a ladder in the middle of his office, the ridiculous sock he was forced to wear over his erection, and then that damn posing pouch which left him totally bare-assed in front of every woman he knows!

He couldn't believe it! Just a few weeks ago, he'd been the undisputed boss of four young cuties who he'd maneuvered into baring their adorable, pert behinds for disciplinary spankings on a regular basis. And now, he had been more exposed and humiliated in front of all of his female colleagues, employers and employees than his four young subordinates had ever been!

And worst of all, he didn't see a way out. He had been so enthusiastic about an ad campaign appealing to the opposite sex by featuring playful teasing and stripping of attractive protagonists, and he'd even created a voting system that perpetuated the campaign in the event that one participant balked at the light-hearted exposure and sexy antics. And once he'd argued that the demographics of their target audience required his office mates to play along, he'd removed the only remaining fig leaf behind which he might otherwise have been able to hide.

So to speak.

Meanwhile, at the company's headquarters, two women were hard at work on what was supposed to be their day off. Joy and Sandy had been sharing video and editing duties for several years, and neither of them would have missed this particular job. By early afternoon, they had finished a rough cut for both ads.

But then they stayed, to work on what they both started calling the "blooper reel." This cut was a brief, edited version of scenes that would never be seen by the public, even in the internet version.

The two young women giggled their way through their work, which opened when Tim was ready for his shower in the internet version. He walked toward the showers wearing only his tiny little posing pouch, and the camera followed his round, bare rump as he moved into position under the shower. With some coaxing from Shauna, he finally turned to face the camera, his hands raised to his head, where he worked the shampoo into his hair.

Joy cut together a sequence of shots: a close up on Tim's handsome face, his eyes closed as he washed his hair. Then a close-up on his mid-section, revealing the under-sized pouch, wet and clinging to his balls and the bottom of his shaft, with the top part sticking up comically into the open.

Then the moment when the pouch threads gave way, which Sandy suggested moving into slow-motion for. The string on the right side of Tim's crotch snapped, one end flying to the side, and the pouch itself dropping away to reveal everything. In slow motion, his rampant erection bobbed forward a few inches, then rebounded to slap against his flat lower belly.

Then Joy cut to Tim's face, where his eyes snapped open in shock, and his mouth formed an "O" of surprise. Then it was back to a full-body shot, capturing both the exposure of his erection and his startled expression. He dropped his hands from his head toward his waist, and then Joy switched to slow motion again.

Sandy suggested a sound effect, and after a few minutes of editing, they had a shot that was both erotic and comic: Tim's shampoo-filled hands slapping down onto his exposed cock and balls - accompanied by a sound effect of dynamite exploding in a quarry - and the resulting frame-by-frame burst of suds shooting off in every direction.

They then turned to Tim's naked charge toward the women. Joy had had to move the camera frantically, as she tried to save it from being hit, and then to change positions to try to capture the activity in front of her.

As they went through that footage, they were first disappointed. A few seconds after Tim began his desperate charge, the camera shook, and then bobbed upwards to show the ceiling of the shower-room, then back down past a blurred Tim's naked body to capture just his calves and feet, and the tile floor.

Joy said, "Damn! This footage is crap! He caught me by surprise."

A few more seconds of video showed the camera rotating quickly, just in time to catch the result of Tim's slipping on the wet floor. His shoulders dropped a bit as he began to turn sideways. The camera over-corrected, moving from right to left, which meant that Joy slipped past Tim and caught Danielle and Shawna as they tried to move out of the way, before Tim's bare shoulders and back plowed into both of them.

The camera had just gotten into a more static shot when Tim and Danielle slid to the floor. The view slipped down over Tim's muscular shoulders and past his pale, muscular ass, twisting as he pulled Danielle, trying to put his body between her and floor. Joy stopped the view on a shot of his round buns in profile, just a few inches off of the floor.

Sandy whistled. "That's a nice shot! Look at those round cheeks, and the muscles flexing in his back!"

Joy let the video play, and Tim hit the floor, rolling, and giving just a tantalizing momentary flash of his erection, white with suds and framed against Danielle's darker clothes. Then the two of them were sliding across the floor.

The shot had missed more than it captured, but when Joy complained about that, Sandy said, "No, I like it! It looks like the kind of shaky cam footage you see in low-budget horror movies, or cop shows."

"Except instead of a monster, you get glimpses of a hot young boss in his birthday suit!" Joy agreed.

"Plus it makes everything look real," Sandy said. "Like we were caught by surprise when a naked man charged us. Which we were."

As they looked through the next minute of video, they were thrilled to see that the shaky camera had caught several key scenes. "I can't wait until the girls see this!" Sandy giggled.

"See what?" Julie said, as she came through the front door, trailed by Mia and Kaitlyn.

"What are you doing here?" Joy said. "This is a day off."

"We know," Mia said. "But we figured you two would be editing the ads, and we were hoping to get a sneak preview."

"You horny little sluts," Sandy teased. "You couldn't wait even one day to see Mr. Johnson's embarrassing adventures?"

Joy laughed at their feigned coy looks. "Where's Anna?"

"She's parking the car," Kaitlyn said.

"What was it that you couldn't wait for us to see?" Julie chirped again.

"Take a look," Sandy said, as Joy moved the digital marker back to an earlier section of the video. They were working on a long table, which held two large video screens and what looked like an audio mixing board, along with a keyboard and mouse.

The other girls excitedly pulled up chairs from nearby tables, as Anna came through the front door, a little out of breath. "Don't start without me!"

When everyone was assembled, Joy started the video again, and the girls giggled and made naughty comments as the images of their hunky, naked boss moved across the screens. When the video reached the part where Tim stood up shakily after having plowed into Shawna and Danielle, Joy froze the full-body shot just as Tim crouched and extended a hand toward Danielle.

"Look at his legs and ass!" Kaitlyn said. "The way the long, lean muscles in his thighs are cut, and his buns are so firm and round."

"Ooh, and look at Danielle's tits!" Anna said. The frozen shot showed Danielle looked down to find that her shirt was torn open, and her breasts were completely visible in her wet, translucent bra.

"Looks like Mr. Johnson was not the only one excited!" Julie giggled. Danielle's nipples were rock hard, and prominent, as she was caught in the middle of a deep breath.

Joy re-started the video, and Danielle looked up at Tim just as he moved to help her up, and his erection flashed into view, slapping wetly across Danielle's cheek. Joy stopped the video, capturing Danielle's wide-eyed expression, as the other girls erupted in laughter.

"I'm SO GLAD you got that shot!" Anna said.

Julie turned to Mia and said, "I didn't believe you when you said he bitch-slapped Danielle with his dick!"

Mia said, "I told you! That's not the kind of thing I'd make up."

Kaitlyn clapped her hands and said, "Play it again!"

Joy reversed the video, showing Tim's dick slap back across Danielle's face as her expression turned subdued, and then played it again. This time she put it in slow motion, and the girls could see suds fly off of Tim's shaft as he made contact with Danielle's cheek. Some of the suds went into her hair, and some off into the air, and as her eyes slowly widened, Tim's impressive cock vibrated with the after-shocks of the impact before the camera lost sight of it.

The horny females watched that scene backwards and forwards twice more, before going on. In a few seconds, Shawna delivered a spank to Tim's exposed ass. But the girls groaned when the camera caught only her swinging her arm, and Tim's body from the lower-back upwards, failing to capture the moment of contact.

"I missed that one," Joy admitted. "But I think I got the next two."

As the video played, Anna moved briefly into the shot, and Joy was proved correct.

She hadn't anticipated Shawna spanking Tim's adorable ass, but she was focused on it by the time Anna swooped in, and she caught the second spank. Once again she went to slow motion, and the girls laughed uproariously at the exaggerated jiggling of Tim's glutes as Anna's hand made contact and bounced off.

Mia's misdirected strike elicited even more gales of laughter, when her small hand caught Tim's whirling penis, causing it to shudder and bounce at a sharply different angle, and sending another cloud of water droplets and suds into the air.

For the next 10 minutes, the girls breathlessly watched as Joy and Sandy edited their precious footage, showing Shawna take control and spank a humiliated Tim's pink rump until she sent him mincing back into the showers.

"I wish we could put this version into an ad!" Anna said, to the giggles of her co-workers. But Sandy quickly said, "No way! We can watch this, and we'll definitely show it to Pam and Becky, and to Shawna and Danielle. But we'd lose our jobs for sure if this ever got out. Tim agreed to the ad campaign, just like we did, but he didn't consent to this 'wardrobe malfunction' footage, and he could get a lawyer and destroy us if we released this."

Joy agreed. "The regular ad campaign - especially the internet versions - turned out great, and even though they are really embarrassing he can't complain about them."

"Let's see those!" Julie said eagerly.

"You're going to have to wait until tomorrow," Joy said.

"We've still got some punching up to do," Sandy said. When the young women protested, she said, "You can wait one day. Besides, it will be cool for you to watch it for the first time when Tim does, won't it?"

That night, all of the women had a hard time getting to sleep. Tim did too, but for different reasons. The women were looking forward to the focus-group tests like it was going to be Christmas morning, while Tim was dreading it.

When he finally did fall asleep, he dreamed that he was back in high school, getting ready to take a big test. Just as he walked through the classroom door, he realized that he was naked. Someone spanked his bare ass, and all his classmates pointed and laughed. He turned to find his old girlfriend Shawna standing there smirking at him, a sorority paddle in her hands.

As she slapped the paddle into her open palm, Tim woke up in a cold sweat. He looked at his phone: 5:15 a.m. He moaned and fell back onto the bed, pulling a pillow over his face.

How was he going to get through tomorrow?

Part 35

The next day, all of the women were at the office bright and early, while Tim came in at the last possible moment.

Shawna used the time before Tim arrived to give the office women a strict talk. "I expect you all to be on your best behavior today. Mr. Johnson is likely going to be very self-conscious about the ads and this screening. Even though the first version of both ads that you shot were similar to his version, none of you was the center of attention the way he was."

"And none of us had to show as much skin as he did!" Julie giggled.

Anna nodded. "None of us had a Full Monty shot like he did in that shower scene, that's for sure."

Shawna interrupted the round of lusty laughter. "All right, stop that right now. This experience was very hard on Tim."

Before she could continue, Mia opened her mouth to make the obvious joke.

Shawna pointed at her and said, "Zip it!" Mia looked only a little chastened, while the other girls grinned. "The point is that we need his continuing cooperation if this ad campaign takes off the way I think it will. He's in a tough spot, and we all need to be professional about this. If any of you can't do that, I'll kick you out of the screening, and I mean it. Is that understood?"

She looked slowly around the room, and the other women got serious. None of them wanted to miss this, or to screw up the campaign.

"Good," Shawna said. "When Tim gets here, I want no mention of the shower scene, or anything else that might embarrass him."

When Tim arrived, the women followed instructions. They said hello, made small talk, and generally carried on as if this day were no different than any other. Julie offered to get Tim some coffee, which he accepted.

When everyone had gotten their coffee, Shawna looked at her watch and said, "Okay, the focus group will be here any minute, so let's go into the observation room."

This was a moment of truth for Tim. He had been dreading seeing the rough cuts of the ads that Joy and Sandy had put together, but he knew that he had to. He was still holding out hope that the focus group wouldn't like the ads, and would rate them much lower than the originals. If that happened, he might have a chance to fight for airing the originals in a regional run. He was sure they'd do well, and if so, his mortifying exposure in the two new ads might never see the light of day.

Tim was the last one to file into the observation room, and he took the seat closest to the door. In the room with him were his four attractive employees, plus Danielle, Pam, Sandy, Becky, and Joy. He could feel the other women in the room sneaking sidelong glances at him, but he was determined to keep his poker face on, and maintain his dignity as best he could.

As before, the ad company's employees were seated in a narrow, rectangular room on one side of a large, one-way glass window, watching the conference room where the focus group would view and rate the ads.

In a minute Shawna led the focus group into the room, and Tim's heart sank. There were 8 subjects, just like during the previous session , but instead of 6 males and 2 females, the genders were now reversed. Tim recognized two of the girls and both of the guys as members of the previous focus group, and as before, they all looked to be in their early to mid 20s. One of the guys was tall and lanky, and the other one had the build of a lineman. The two returning girls were both brunettes, one with a ponytail, and other wearing her hair loose.

Shawna showed them to their seats and said that she'd be back in a moment with water, juice, tea and coffee. When she left the room, the members of the focus group started talking amongst themselves.

One of the guys said hello to the two girls from the previous session, and both girls said hello to him and his buddy. "I wonder why they changed groups this time around?" he said.

One of the new girls said, "You were here before?"

The girl with the shoulder-length hair answered. "We watched two ads just last week, but that time there were 6 guys in here, plus the two of us." She indicated the ponytailed girl who had been the other female focus group member.

"Were the ads any good?" one of the new girls asked. "I'm hoping the ones we'll see are, because this sounds like a fun gig, and I'm afraid that if we say the ads suck, they won't have us back."

"I don't think that's the case," the tall guy said. "It seems like they want an honest reaction, before they spend more money on finishing and airing the ads."

"Besides," the lineman said, "both ads were really good. They were funny and sexy, and all of us loved them."

Ponytail crossed her arms, but playfully. "They were pretty good, but the guys loved them WAY more than the girls did."

One of the new girls said, "Why was that?"

"They had four hot girls who worked for this young boss," the tall guy said. "And whenever he put on this body spray they are advertising, the girls got super horny. So they all started showing off their bodies, to get his attention."

One of the new girls rolled her eyes. "That sounds lame."

Another said, "And just an excuse to exploit women's bodies for guys to leer at."

Ponytail said, "They weren't as bad as he made them sound," as she looked at the lineman. "They were a little sexist, but they weren't that bad. They were funny, and tongue-in-cheek."

The other brunette said, "The tv ads weren't offensive, just flirty and teasing. The internet ads were more risqué, and they showed a little more T&A."

"And they were great!" the lineman said, to snorts from the two brunettes.

"They're doing a separate internet version?" one of the new girls asked.

Ponytail explained the concept to them. One of the other new girls, a petite Latina who hadn't said anything yet, asked, "Was the boss hot?"

The two brunettes looked at each other, grinned and nodded. The Latina said, "But they didn't show him getting naked, or close to it?"

The second brunette said, "He was in a towel in a locker room, and we were cheering for one of the girls to grab his towel, but no luck."

"He's a hunk, though," said Ponytail. "Cute, with great pecs and a six pack."

"It figures he got to keep his towel on," a slender redhead amongst the new girls said, grumpily.

"I just hope we're here because they've re-shot the ads with some more skin in them," the tall guy said.

The lineman fist-bumped his buddy, grinning. "Maybe we'll get lucky, and the new internet version will have a little full frontal nudity."

Several of the women groaned, and the second brunette said, "You guys are such dopes! Any excuse to see some skin, right?"

The tall guy held one hand up and adopted a haughty, vaguely British accent. "Only if the nudity is integral to the plot, in which case it becomes a work of art."

Several of the girls snorted and chuckled. "Oh brother."

Just then Shawna came in and put a tray of drinks on the table.

As the focus group members got squared away with their drinks, there was silence in the observation room. During the discussion of the way the first ads exploited the women, Tim had begun to blush. When the two brunettes discussed his appearance in the towel during the locker room scene, he felt a rising heat in his face.

The other women around him tried to suppress their smiles, as they traded glances with each other. When the brunettes drooled about Tim's bare chest, Julie and Mia had to cover their mouths and keep themselves from giggling. Danielle saw that Sandy was looking at Joy with comically raised eyebrows. Anna looked directly at Tim, but he wouldn't meet anyone's eyes.

Tim and all the women knew what was coming, and they could anticipate how disappointed the two males in the focus group were going to be, and what a pleasant surprise awaited the girls in the group.

In the conference room, Shawna said, "You're about to see two versions of two ads. One will be aired on tv, and the other on the internet. You are all over 18, and that's partly because you fit our target demographic for these ads, and partly because the internet versions of both ads are R-rated."

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers
12