All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 34-35'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To hell with Shawna. Tim needs to leave them and their ad campaign hanging. If, after the events of his past couple weeks, he can’t see what his future holds, he’s the all time worlds biggest dumbass. And, again, Shawna needs an ass kicking. She’s only playing nice because she needs him right now and knows he is in a position to destroy her. With a little time, she will fuck him over again. To hell with Shawna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That video is gold!

Dang, I've gotta get into editing cause that video is gold! Fingers crossed that this new focus group is going to love this video as much as I did. I am so glad they are going to share their "blooper reel" with all of their friends. That is truly going to be a cherished (blush-worthy) memory for the team.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 3 years ago
Big presentation

I am in total agreement with Sandy's assessment, I couldn't wait another day to see Mr. Johnson's embarrassing video in the buff. It did not disappoint. Thank you so much for releasing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

Great story continues! Hopefully the staff will "accidentally" play the blooper reel for the focus group. If those girls thought Tim looked hot before, wait til they see him without the benefit of his trousers...or his underpants...I imagine his sudsy erection will be a hit with the girls too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm so eager

I love how the women have such control over dear Tim. It creates more opportunities for humiliations just like this video. I can't wait until they share this footage on television and the internet. Tim is going to be so popular...whether he likes it or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous