Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 38-39

Story Info
Tim gets manipulated into a new trap...
4.3k words
3.62
7k
4

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Before this one starts, I've got a few thoughts about some of the comments on my most recent chapter.

First, it's flattering that a lot of people have gotten invested enough in the story that they write -- several at some length! -- about what they do and don't like about the story. Ironically, some of the critical points -- Shawna needs a comeuppance but won't get it, Tim has become too weak and can never recover -- contradict future twists that are coming in the plot.

Like most writers, I do enjoy receiving positive comments and am encouraged to write more by them. The negative comments are at most mildly irritating, and they won't stop me from writing, or change what I've got planned for the story. But I will ask those writers to consider: this story is now just about at novel length, and I haven't been paid a penny to write it, nor have you paid a penny to read it. So if you find yourself thinking that "reading it might turn out to be a waste of my time" (as one anonymous person said), please stop reading it now, and I'll happily refund the zero dollars that you've invested in it. 😊

Criticism that is meant to be constructive is a different thing, and I really don't mind it, but even with that, I can't say that it will change anything I write. I really think that most of it boils down to saying, "this is not the kind of story I would write, and it deviates from what I would like to read." To which my response is to invite you to write the kind of stories you want to, and post them here, as I've been doing, and to opt out of reading my stories and spend your time reading the kind of stories that you DO like.

There really are stories out there for everyone, here and all over the net. If you like a minimal set-up and jumping straight to graphic sex, you can find that. If you like long stories to be posted all in one sitting, rather than serialized as I write them, find those kinds of stories. If you like violence, or gay stuff, or foot fetishes, or whatever, go nuts!

But if you find yourself writing comments aimed at getting someone to change the kind of stories they want to write to the kind you want to read, I'm afraid you really WILL be wasting your time. And there's no need for that. Just write the kind of stories you want to, and I'll be happy to read those, along with a lot of people around here. And if they're not my cup of tea, I'll move on -- no harm, and no foul.

That being said, for those who like this kind of story, here are two new chapters:

Part 38

The next half hour in the conference room was raucous. The two male focus group members slumped lower in their chairs, while the female group members could barely stay seated in theirs.

When the first ad showed Mia manipulating Tim up onto the ladder, the focus group women were cheering for her. As she placed both hands on the waist of Tim's pants, Ponytail called out, "Get a good grip!" setting off a momentary flurry of giggles.

As Mia looked up at her distracted boss' face, a pretty smile came across her delicate Asian features, before she dropped her head to watch what she was doing.

Then she made a dramatically exaggerated tugging motion.

There was a moment of breathless, silent anticipation in the conference room as the camera switched to a full body shot from behind Tim. This time when his pants slid down, his boxers went with them, revealing his round, muscular, bare cheeks.

"Finally," the redhead said, "we get to see that hottie's bare ass!"

The next shots showed Tim with a panicked expression, looked back down over his shoulder at his suddenly revealed rear end, before he lost his balance and half fell, half leaped onto the ground. Sandy and Joy had only been able to include a very brief shot of his bare buns hitting the carpet, because the sock covering his erection had bounced into clear view for most of the original shot.

As Tim frantically pulled his pants up, Mia's delighted expression was captured, and the focus group girls went nuts. Several of them high fived, as the two males in the room looked on uncomfortably.

Next up was sneaky Anna tucking the back of Tim's pants into his closing office door, eliciting an admiring, loudly whispered, "You naughty girl!" from the Latina in the crowd. When Tim stepped away from the door, the sequence was perfect: a close-up side shot of his waist as he stepped away, the material at the seat of his pants stretching, and then a comical ripping sound.

When the camera captured a full-body shot from the rear, with Tim staggering forward, his pants and boxers torn to reveal his round, muscular rump jiggling, the girls all burst into applause.

A quick shot of Tim's handsome face popping up into the shot as he stood straight, his eyes growing wide in shock, brought a gale of laughter.

The shot switched back to linger for just a second on his exposed buns, before his two hands clapped over them in an ineffective attempt to hide his shame.

A minute later, as Tim squirmed his way under the glass-topped table, the Latina said, "Pants him! Pants him!"

Another girl took up the cry, and soon all of the women in the room were chanting. "Pants him! Pants him!"

When Julie tugged Tim's pants down over his thighs, calves, ankles and then off, the girls in the room let out another raucous cheer.

Their reaction to the second ad was much the same, with giggles, cheers and wolf whistles. Shawna smiled toward the one-way window, and on the other side, the women in the observation room had mile-wide smiles. Julie said, "Can you imagine if Mr. Johnson were in here now?"

Mia said, "He would just die!"

"Can you imagine if he were in THERE?" Anna said, nodding toward the laughing women in the focus group, howling as his pretty employees crept up to catch Tim in the shower room, soaked to the skin and birthday bare. When Tim opened his eyes and then slapped his hands over his crotch -- Sandy and Joy had cut the video to just barely avoid a full frontal shot of his bouncing erection -- the suds exploded, and the camera caught a close-up of Tim's wide-eyed shock. The girls all burst into another round of lusty laughter.

Kaitlyn giggled, "They'd eat him alive!"

"They certainly would," Pam said to herself, thoughtfully. But no one else heard her, as they were chattering about how well the ads were going over.

"I don't think we need to worry about the focus group results on this one," Joy said.

Sandy nodded. "We've got a hit on our hands!"

While the lusty female celebration of Tim's recorded exposure was going on in the conference room, Tim had been sitting in a small office nearby, trying to shut out the muted female laughter and cheers. His mind was racing, thinking about what he did right before leaving the observation room.

He'd spent the last several days despairing about the way momentum was building against him. He'd gone from being the big shot in an office full of female employees whom he'd spanked, and who had been exposing themselves in the ads, before the tables had turned on him. Through each new scene, and then video, and then focus group, he'd been getting more desperate. His chances of regaining any modicum of respect and power in his own office was slipping away from him.

He'd been casting about for a plan that might allow him to recover his position, but had only had a few vague ideas, and nothing promising.

But when the women offered him the chance to escape the observation room and spare himself the humiliation of watching himself stripped naked on screen, he jumped at it. But as he started to leave, he remembered Shawna's comment the day before about him being driven out of the room with his tail tucked between his legs.

He turned away, and a quick glance showed him that several of his co-workers were looking at each other with sly half-smiles. He suspected that they would be laughing behind his back the minute he was gone, but they were trying to keep their poker faces in place.

As he shuffled past the seats along the rear wall of the narrow room, he just had enough time to do what he needed to. His move was a long shot, but he felt like he was running out of options, and this was the only shot he'd have.

As he left the room, he knew that the women's actions would determine whether his ongoing humiliation was only going to get worse, or whether he had a slim chance to turn things back in his favor.

When the second internet ad was over, the focus group was buzzing with excitement. The girls happily talked as they filled out their reaction forms. Ponytail noticed that the two males in the room were much more subdued as they filled out their forms.

"What's the matter, boys?" she asked, elbowing the other brunette who had been in the original focus group with her. "Didn't you think these ads were much better than the first ones?"

"No way!" the lineman groused. "Those first ads were great, and a lot funnier!"

"Aww, you poor thing. You think it's high art when a bunch of office girls are stripping and showing their stuff, but when it's a hunky male boss who ends up prancing around in his birthday suit, you lose your sense of humor."

"It's just not believable," muttered the taller guy.

The brunette said, "Just because you don't see it on tv that often, doesn't mean it's not believable."

"Yeah," the redhead said. "If we worked for a hunk like that, we'd be trying to trick him out of his clothes every day!" The other females nodded and giggled.

Shawna was eager to join her colleagues and start crunching the data from the reaction sheets and response meters. She said, "Okay, if you can finish your sheets, I'll collect those in a minute or two. Then we'll process the forms to get you paid."

Several minutes later, Shawna walked through the room with a box and collected the response meters and written forms. She then passed out the payment forms. "If you'll just fill these out, someone will be right back in to collect them."

She left the conference room and walked into the observation room, where she was greeted by an excited team of smiling women. "That was amazing!" Shawna said.

"I've never seen a focus group reaction like that," Danielle said. "I can't wait to get a look at those reaction forms and download the response meter data!"

"Let's do it right now," Shawna said. "We're on a tight deadline, so there's no time to lose."

Danielle agreed. "Kurt gets back from his trip tomorrow, and I'd love to have some bullet-proof focus group data all tied up in a bow for him, so we can immediately sell it up the chain of command, and then fast-track the first regional ads."

Sandy said, "Does Kurt know about the new direction of the ads?" raising her eyebrows comically at the words "new direction."

Danielle grinned. "No. He was already out of town when we got our target audience demographic data back. He really loved the first ads."

"No kidding," Mia said. She'd noticed Kurt smiling through the first shoot, especially when any of her pretty colleagues had ended up bare-bottomed or otherwise exposed.

Shawna said, "Something tells me that he's not going to be as enthusiastic about Tim being the one showing some skin in the new ads."

Danielle said, "You're not wrong about that. But when he sees the focus group numbers from these new ads, he's going to get over it quick!"

Several of the women laughed. Shawna lifted the box in her arms just a bit and said, "Let's get back to my office and start unpacking this." She led the women to the door and out into the main lobby space. "Can one of you collect the pay sheets from the focus groups while we get started on this?"

Pam jumped in before anyone else could say a word. "I'll do it!"

"Thanks, Pam," Shawna said over her shoulder, as the other women filed out of the observation room.

Julie, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn stayed behind; they wouldn't be involved in putting the focus group data together, so they took the opportunity to talk amongst themselves about what the new ads meant for the company and themselves.

Pam left them in the observation room, and followed Shawna, Danielle and the others partway across the lobby, thinking as fast as she could. She stopped outside the conference room door, deciding. Then she went in.

"Hello everybody," she sang out. "Do you have your pay forms?"

Pam collected the forms, chatting as she went. "We really appreciate your help with this project. Your responses will influence the direction we take with these ads."

Ponytail said, "I hope that direction involves getting that hot boss naked in as many ways as possible!" The women in the room giggled, while the guys said nothing.

As Pam collected the last of the forms, everyone started to get up. She said, "Guys, you're free to go now, but ladies, I wonder if I could have a few words with you?"

The women looked at each other curiously, but sat back down. When the two males had left the room, Pam came back and took a seat at the head of the table. "It looks like all of you enjoyed these ads?"

When she got an enthusiastic response, she leaned forward in a confidential way.

"I'm not supposed to say anything, but I'm pretty sure that we're going to be moving ahead with this ad campaign pretty quickly."

The women were happy to hear that. "But," Pam continued, "that means that we need to work on ideas for future ads in the series. One way we do that is to improvise some scenes through a kind of brainstorming exercise."

The Latina said, "Improvise?"

"Yes," Pam said. "We do some role-playing. We put some people together in a room and have them talk through some ideas, and see what develops."

"Do you want us to help with that?" the other brunette asked.

"Exactly. We'll be observing," here Pam nodded in the direction of the one-way glass panel at the rear of the room. "And you can just... improvise."

"What do we have to work with?" Ponytail asked. "I mean, do you have some ideas, or specific scenarios? Are we supposed to take notes?"

"Actually, we have someone who will come in and lead the discussion," Pam said, glancing at the one-way glass.

In the observation room, Anna noticed that Pam had dismissed the guys, but had been talking with the girls for longer than it should have taken. "What's going on in there?" she asked.

The other women looked, and saw Pam leaning across the table, deep in discussion with the six females of the focus group. Julie said, "What is she doing?"

In the conference room, the redhead asked. "Is the discussion leader going to be the woman from before? She was pretty cool."

"No, it's not Shawna," Pam said. "The discussion leader will be a surprise, I think. If you can just hang out for a few minutes, I'll send that person in for a..." Pam smiled just a bit as the word came to her, "...debriefing."

When the women looked confused, Pam said, "Just follow your instincts. If you come up with any ideas that we can use, we'll pay you at the same rate for your time."

Several of the women nodded, and the redhead said, "Okay."

Pam thanked them. She gathered up the pay forms and walked through the door, closing it behind her, before leaning back against it, and letting her smile grow.

"This should be fun," she thought.

Part 39

Pam hurried into the observation room. Julie, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn were just about to leave as she barged in.

Anna said, "We were thinking about going out for something to eat. Do you want to—"

"No time," Pam said, pushing past her and grabbing a yellow pad off the table. She tore off the top page that had something written on it, and started writing on a fresh page.

"What were you doing in there?" Julie said, nodding to the one-way window to the conference room. "And what are you writing?"

"I don't have time to explain," Pam said. She wrote, and then thought, absent-mindedly tucking some of her brown hair back behind one ear, and then wrote again. As she concentrated, her tongue flicked out of the corner of her mouth, as she unconsciously ran it across her lips.

"What are you doing?" Anna said, but Pam held up a hand, as she finished writing down another thought. She straightened up and looked at what she'd written.

"What's going on?" Kaitlyn asked in exasperation.

Pam had a small half-smile on her face as she looked at the yellow pad, and it took a second for the question to register. "What? Oh," she said, looking at the other women as if just now realizing that they were there, "I've got something I need to do. But if you can stay in here for 5 more minutes, I think you'll be glad you did!"

She turned and pushed open the door, as several of the other girls started asking for an explanation. Pam leaned back into the room and said, "Just watch!" Then she was gone.

The women all looked at each other, confused. Mia looked at her wristwatch. "I guess we can wait 5 minutes, can't we?"

Pam walked briskly through the main office space, carrying the yellow pad and a pen. She was mentally rehearsing what she was going to say to Tim when she reached the office he was in, when she saw the office door opening. She slowed her pace and looked down at the yellow pad, and walked with a casual, distracted air.

Tim stepped through the door and looked around tentatively. "I guess the focus group is done?" he said, quietly.

Pam looked up as if startled. "Oh, hi Tim. Yes. They finished just a few minutes ago. They've all gone into the big office in back. I was just coming to get you."

Tim looked uncertainly to his right, to the hallway that led from the main office space to the rear screening room, kitchenette and offices. "What are they doing?"

"They're downloading all the data from the focus group response meters, and getting ready to go through all the comments on the reaction forms. The screening went REALLY well. The focus group got the humor, and I think Shawna, Danielle and the staff were eager to get into all of the details of their responses."

"All of the details?" Tim asked in a worried tone, as he looked down the hallway.

"Yep. Some of the women are working with the paper reaction forms, and the rest will be repeatedly playing the ads, stopping to correlate the time cues with when the response meters spiked, so they can determine the parts of each ad that were particularly effective."

"So they're going back through the ads again?" Tim asked. He looked suddenly pale.

Pam knew she had to pour it on, if her plan was going to work. "They are going through it with a fine-toothed comb. Studying every second of it." She leaned a little closer to Tim, and dropped her voice a little, into a conspiratorial half-whisper. "I think you're going to be a star!"

Tim visibly flinched at that idea.

"Anyway," Pam continued brightly, "Shawna asked me to come and get you."

"Me?" Tim said. "Why?"

"Well, this campaign is mostly your baby, and I guess she figured that you'd want to be in there with everybody when they started examining the video and the focus group reactions."

Pam saw the panicked look flick across Tim's face, and she gave it a few seconds to sink in. Then she threw him the lifeline. "But if you're a little... uncomfortable doing that, I could switch with you."

For the first time, Tim fully focused on her face. "Switch with you?"

"Yeah, Shawna asked me to do a quick debriefing with the focus group, but I was sort of hoping I could be in the main meeting with the rest of the staff. I've never seen a screening go as well as this one seemed to, and I'm dying to look at the data and see how the numbers compare to a few other ad campaigns I've worked on."

"What were you going to do with the focus group?" Tim asked.

Pam lifted the yellow pad up just a bit. "It's a simple debriefing. The focus group is already having their payment forms processed, and while they wait, Shawna wanted me to ask them a few more questions. I've got them here."

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12