Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Tim said, hesitating.

"It won't take very long, and I'd owe you one," Pam said, allowing just a hint of a pout to creep into her voice.

Tim's eyes flicked from the down the hall, to across the lobby space, to the shaded-out windows of the conference room. He swallowed, and his thoughts were written as plain as day on his handsome face. He was not excited about a face-to-face meeting with the focus group who'd just seen his commercials. But he also did not want to join all of his colleagues and employees in the back room, while they went through his humiliating ads frame-by-frame.

Pam had guessed -- and hoped -- that he'd choose talking to a group of strangers who'd seen him naked, rather than sitting with a larger group of his colleagues while they all watched the videos of him being stripped naked, in real time. Pam held her breath as she watched Tim think.

When he finally asked, "The focus group doesn't still have the ads to play now, right?" Pam inwardly cheered. She had him!

"No," she said quickly. The screen in there is off, and the viewing is over. They'd just be giving reactions to a few questions." She let that thought sink in, and then said,

"You can do whichever you'd like, but if you are willing to help me out and take this, I'd really like to get back to the room with the other ladies. I'm afraid that they already might have started the first ad playback, and I don't want to miss too much!"

That settled it for Tim. His posture relaxed just a bit in resignation. "Okay, I'll do it for you."

Pam eyes lit up, and she said, "Oh thank you!" She got up on her tiptoes and planted a quick kiss on Tim's cheek, which startled him. "I owe you one!" she chirped. She handed him the yellow pad and pointed him toward the conference room. "Once you get their reactions and write them down, you can dismiss them, and just leave this pad on the table."

Tim took the pad and pen, but he still looked uncertain. Pam leaned up and gave him one more peck on the cheek. "You're the best! And I'm sure you'll debrief like a pro!" As she started to turn away, she couldn't help herself -- she gave the seat of Tim's business-casual khaki pants a sharp swat, feeling the firm, round bottom beneath. "Go get 'em!"

Then she turned away, a sly smile on her face, and she practically skipped toward the hallway leading back to the screening room. She could feel Tim's eyes on her back as she disappeared down the hallway.

Tim stood in the empty, open space, having watched Pam's slim figure disappear, her shoulder-length hair bouncing, and her shapely behind doing the same under the snug white slacks she was wearing. He could still feel the spots where her lips had pressed against his cheeks, and also the slight, lingering warmth where she'd smacked his butt.

Then he turned, and took a deep breath. He squared his shoulders and walked toward the door into the conference room. He wasn't looking forward to this, but it had to be better than sitting with half the women he knew and watching himself get stripped naked over and over again in the screening room.

When he got to the door he didn't hesitate. He opened it and stepped through, closing it behind him.

Back at the entrance to the hallway, Pam appeared again, having snuck back down the hallway. She stuck her head around the corner just in time to see Tim closing the conference room door behind him. She clapped her hands, and then trotted out into the open space, stopping at a nearby office door long enough to pick something up from the carpet.

She quickly snuck to the conference room door and put the object on the floor in front of the door, near when the handle-end meets the frame. Then she slowly pushed the small rubber door-stop wedge under the edge of the door.

Satisfied, she stood up, smiling. "There's no escaping, now," she whispered delightedly.

Then she rushed over to the observation room door, to let Tim's employees know about the show that she hoped they'd soon be witnessing.


12