Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 54-55

Story Info
The guys are in control, and the girls are worried.
4.3k words
4.24
8.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 54

While Pam worked with the four worried young women in Tim's bedroom, he walked quickly to his front door and opened it. Three young men his age were standing there.

"Hey guys," Tim said, stepping back out of the way. "Welcome." The three walked in, and Tim followed. "I've got a surprise tonight, and I think you're going to love it!"

One of the guys, his college buddy Neal who had already stopped by the office and met gullible, sweet Julie (see "Young Boss Takes Advantage of Office Girls" for that story), said, "You bought some top shelf booze for the game?"

"Even better than that," Tim said. "I've arranged for some servers and entertainment tonight."

The guys looked at each other. "Please tell me that 'entertainment' means strippers!"

Tim grinned. "Not exactly. Although I think it's safe to say that you're going to like their costumes."

"Costumes?" Neal said. "What the hell? That sounds like strippers."

"Well," Tim said, "a couple of them may end up taking off a few items of clothing."

The guys hooted. "What are you up to?"

"Your new job must be going great, if you can afford to pay for some hotties just to entertain us!"

Tim said, "Never mind that. And it's rude to talk about salaries."

"That means he's not making much," Neal explained to the other two guys. Tim ruefully punched him in the shoulder.

One of the other guys started toward the fridge with the six-pack he was carrying.

"Where's the bottle opener?"

"Just put them in the fridge for now," Tim said. "I'll have the help serve the beer to us."

"Listen to him," Neal said. "'The help!' Maybe he is doing okay at work."

"Don't be a jackass," Tim said, "or I'll send the girls home and make you get our beers."

"If he starts taking his clothes off, I'm leaving," one of the other guys said.

Neal said, "Yeah, cause you'd be so jealous. Or else turned on."

Tim shook his head at his friends. "Go take a seat and turn the tv on, while I check on our servers."

He walked to his bedroom door, knocked softly, and went in, closing the door behind him. He saw that Pam was finishing up with Mia's new makeup, so he looked from Julie, to Kaitlyn, to Anna, who stood with her arms crossed, staring daggers at him.

All three women -- and Mia too, as Pam finished with her -- now had on some heavier make-up than they usually wore. It wasn't too over the top, but they all wore some dramatic eye shadow, and bright red lipstick. It gave them a much more suggestive look; combined with the revealing maid costumes and stripper heels, the makeup pushed them past sexy and a little into the slutty range.

"You girls looked great!" Tim said enthusiastically. He looked at Pam. "Now the hair, and they're ready to go to work."

"The hair?" Kaitlyn said, looking at the other girls. Pam pulled out some short ribbons, and stepped back to Mia. In a few seconds she had gathered Mia's lustrous black hair and used the ribbons to tie a pigtail on either side of her head.

"Oh come on!" Anna said. Pam stepped over to Julie, who stood still while Pam created two long blonde pigtails with her hair.

Anna said, "Why are you doing this? Pigtails look ridiculous!"

While Pam worked on her pigtails, Kaitlyn groaned, "We look like little girls!"

"Not in these outfits," Julie said wryly, adjusting her perky breasts in her skimpy blouse.

Tim smiled at a fuming Anna, as Pam arrived at her. "I think it creates a nice contrast, like you're both horny, exhibitionist women, but also little naughty little girls who had better behave themselves."

Pam struggled for a moment with Anna's hair, which she'd just gotten cut in a shorter, more professional look. Unfortunately for her, that meant that her pigtails stuck straight out from her head, giving her a more absurdly infantile look than the others.

When Pam was done, Anna stomped over to the bathroom to check out her look in the mirror. "Oh come on!" She turned and glared at Tim. "You can't be serious!"

Tim folded his arms over his chest too, meeting her look with one just as sober. "I'm dead serious. I heard you on that video, laughing and cheering as those focus girls took away my clothes, and then spanked and groped me. You acted like that was the funniest thing you ever saw." He looked at the other girls, who had more trouble meeting his eyes. "All of you."

"Well now it's your turn to get a little taste of what I went through." He looked just at Anna. "And if you don't want to make up for that video, you can get dressed and go home. But by tomorrow, you won't have a job, and you'll be explaining yourself to the cops."

He looked back at the other girls. "Of course the rest of you will be in the same boat. If everyone who set me up doesn't make up for it tonight, then none of you can. I'll take my video to Danielle and Shawna, and the cops, and you can all deal with that together."

After a moment of silence, Kaitlyn turned to Anna. "Don't screw this up for us."

Mia said, "Yeah, you're gonna get us all fired."

Julie said, "This won't be so bad. And we sort of have this coming."

Anna glared at the young blonde, but saw agreement in Kaitlyn, Mia's and Pam's eyes. She looked at Tim, who was giving her a poker face. "All right, fine," Anna said. "What do you want us to do?"

Tim looked at Pam, and nodded, allowing himself a small smile. He turned back to the door, saying, "Just follow me, and I'll explain everything."

He walked out into the main, open space. The kitchen was straight ahead, and the living room was to their right. Tim walked past the kitchen as all three of his friends turned toward him, looks of excited curiosity on their faces.

Pam followed him out, wearing regular street clothes. For a moment, the guys looked a little disappointed. She was very cute, but she wasn't dressed like a stripper or anything.

And then out came Mia, Julie, Kaitlyn and Anna: four pretty young women -- a petite blonde and an Asian, followed by two statuesque brunettes -- dressed in sexy maid outfits and walking carefully on very high heels. One of the guys whistled softly as Tim stopped with a flourish, gesturing with his arm to urge the women to position themselves in a line beside him.

"Gentlemen, these beautiful ladies are going to be our servers and entertainment tonight. This is Mia, the blonde is Julie, and then Kaitlyn, and finally Anna." Each young woman looked up at the three guys seated around them with blushing, sulky, unsure expressions.

The guys were all smiling. Tim said, "Ladies, these are three good friends of mine."

He indicated the three men in order. 'This is Rob, and Mark, and Neal." Tim looked at Julie, who was looking shyly at Neal.

"Neal, I know that you and Julie have already met."

Neal smiled and nodded. "Hi Julie. It's good to see you again."

"Hi," Julie said quietly. She remembered sitting behind her desk at the office, while

Neal explained the progressive punishment plan for female staff to her.

"Guys, these four young women work for me. Pam, here, is also a colleague of mine." Pam said, "Hello," and the guys all greeted her, wondering why she wasn't as sexily dressed as her companions.

Tim continued. "These young women recently screwed up at work, very, very badly. They committed firing offenses, and maybe even ones that could land them in legal trouble."

Mark and Rob looked at each other. Neal said, "That sounds terrible. Julie, what did you girls do?"

Tim said, "That's not important. I've agreed to keep it secret, and so have they, under one condition. They've agreed that they deserve some punishment, and that I deserve to be able to decide what form that will take."

Neal watched the dark expression on Anna's attractive face, and wondered just how willingly she agreed to whatever was about to happen.

Tim said, "They've put my office in a very embarrassing position, so I've decided that the punishment is going to fit the crime. They're going to experience some embarrassment of their own."

Mark leaned over to Rob and quietly said, "I like the sound of that." It was just loud enough for Mia -- who was closest to him -- to hear, and she blushed prettily.

"They're going to wait on us tonight, and watch the game with us." He turned to face the women. "And they're going to have some skin in the game."

The guys' eyebrows went up, and the women looked at Tim, startled. He continued,

"Two girls are going to be rooting for the Ravens, and the other two for the Steelers. Each time the other team scores a touchdown, the opposing team's girls are going to take off an item of clothing. Shoes, choker and headpieces don't count."

The guys began to grin.

"When either team scores either a field goal or a safety, the other team's fans are going to receive either 3 or 2 spanks from each of us." He looked at the girls. "Field goals are worth 3 points, and safeties 2."

"I know that," Anna muttered.

The guys' grins got bigger, as the girls looked at each other nervously. Rob said, "What if one team kicks a field goal after the girls have lost their clothes?"

"Then that spanking is going to be on the bare bottom," Tim said, smiling at Anna as he said it. She looked like she wanted to slap him.

"Woohoo!" Mark said, and gave Rob a high five.

"First," Tim said, "we've got to pick teams. Anna, you and Julie will be on one team, and Mia and Kaitlyn will be on the other."

"What about Pam," Anna asked, looking at her.

"She's not picking a team," Tim said. "But now that you mention it, I guess it's only fair that she gets spanked when you two do. He looked at Pam.

She glared at Anna for a moment, then gave Tim an imploring look. He made up his mind. "Since you won't have to wear the skimpy maid costume and get stripped with every touchdown, I think it's only fair that you get spanked whenever each team scores."

Anna allowed herself a small smirk: at least Pam wouldn't come out of this unscathed.

"We'd like Pittsburgh," Kaitlyn said. Her brothers were football fanatics, and she knew that the Steelers had been getting the best of Baltimore lately.

Tim held a hand up. "I'm not done with the rules. At the end of the game, the two losing girls get either 30 spanks -- divided among the 4 of us -- or the number of points scored by the other team, whichever is greater."

"No," Julie moaned softly.

"But even the winners," Tim said, "get either 14 spanks or the number of points scored by the losing team, whichever is greater. There's also going to be a half-time show, but that will be a surprise."

By this time the guys were ecstatic, and the girls on the verge of panic. Tim was happy. "Okay, let's flip to decide who gets what team." He pulled a quarter out of his pocket. "Kaitlyn, you call it."

"Heads!"

Tim flipped and then caught the coin, then showed it to the room. "Tails."

Anna said, "We'll take Pittsburgh."

Kaitlyn gave Anna a dirty look.

Tim said, "Okay, Anna and Julie have the Steelers, and Kaitlyn and Mia have the Ravens."

Tim said, "All right, they're kicking off in a few minutes. There's beer in the fridge, and a bottle opener in the drawer to the left of the fridge. Why don't each of you ladies bring each of us guys a beer."

The women stood there for a moment, and Tim reached out and gave Anna's athletic behind a little slap. "Go!"

Anna sidestepped on her heels and wobbled for a second, instinctively putting a hand back to cover her buns. She glared at him, but then turned and tottered off toward the kitchen. The other girls followed, and four sets of male eyes took in their jiggling, partly covered tushes as they retreated.

Mark turned to Tim, a giant grin on his face. "I love you, man!"

Part 55

As the girls came back with the beers, Tim thought that this couldn't be going any better. All four of them were blushing, and they looked so sexy! The skimpy outfits, the blood-red lipstick, their hair in the cute pigtails, and the way they had to step so carefully in their heels -- it was perfect.

Tim realized that after having been humiliated and at the mercy of so many clothed women lately, he appreciated the powerful position he was in now more than he ever would have before. And his friends were beside themselves, staring wide-eyed and open-mouthed as four attractive young women waited on them, while distracted by how much skin they were showing.

The heels made all the difference. Even petite Julie and Mia were showing a healthy bit of their round bottom cheeks under their short skirts as they minced in between the guys, carrying the beers they'd ordered.

With only one bottle opener, the other three women had to wait while Julie used it to open the beer for Neal, who smiled at the look of concentration on her face as she held the bottle in one hand, and wrestled for a moment with the opener. Her perky breasts bobbled within her low-cut top when the cap came off, and Neal accepted it from her with a wink.

Julie gave the opener to Mia, who opened her bottle and gave it to Rob. Tim saw that Anna was reaching for the opener, and said, "Kaitlyn, why don't you open Mark's beer first."

Anna didn't look at Tim, but she yielded to Kaitlyn, taking a half-step back. Tim craned his neck to the side far enough that he knew that Anna would notice it out of the corner of her eye; he stole a quick look at Anna's butt. Because of her height and the heels, nearly half of her impressive cheeks were revealed. He noticed that her hand that was nearest to him twitched, then she held it motionless.

He grinned, knowing that she'd almost given in to the instinctive desire to reach around and tug her skirt down a bit. But she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Which was actually very satisfying to Tim!

Kaitlyn got Mark's beer open as he ogled her long, slender thighs in her sexy pantyhose. When it was Anna's turn she gave the opener a vicious tug that sent the bottle cap flying, and then thrust the beer bottle toward Tim.

He gave her an exaggerated smile. "Thanks so much, sweetie!" Anna started to turn away, when Tim interrupted her. "But you need to get that cap and throw it away; the garbage can is under the kitchen sink."

She glared at him for a moment, but he just kept smiling, and tilted his head toward the bottle cap, which had landed 8 feet away. Anna started to stomp over to it, but nearly lost her balance when her precarious right heel wobbled to one side. She righted herself, then gave everyone in the room a nice look at nearly all of her firm bottom, including a little flash of her crotch, as she bent down and snatched the bottle cap off the floor.

When she had turned back around, she saw that everyone was staring at her. The other four women all averted their eyes, and she recognized that they were embarrassed for her, and realized the view she'd just given everyone. She felt her face warming up, as she turned and walked carefully toward the kitchen.

In a few minutes, the tv commentators announced the final commercial break before the kickoff. Tim called out, "Pam, I've got some salsa in the fridge and a bag of chips on top of the fridge. Could you set the girls up with four plates and have them hurry those in to us before the kickoff?"

Tim and the three guys watched as the girls followed Pam around to the kitchen. Pam found some plates as the girls cooperated in getting everything together. They moved pretty quickly, which made for some pleasant visuals: breasts bobbing in their snug shirts, long legs and frequents peeks of toned bottoms wriggling around in a confined space.

The girls each brought their plates to the living room. Rob and Mark were sitting on opposite ends of the couch, with Neal in a chair to the left of the couch, and Tim in his recliner to the right. The girls followed the pattern they had with the beers: Julie gave a plate to Neal, Kaitlyn to Mark, Mia to Rob, and Anna to Tim.

The guys had their snacks just as the kicking team was lining up to start the game.

"Nice job, girls. Why don't you sit down with us and enjoy the game."

Kaitlyn and Mia sat in the middle of the couch, with Kaitlyn closest to Mark and Mia closest to Rob. When Julie looked around for a chair and saw none, Neal patted his thigh, saying, "You can sit on my lap if you want."

The pretty blonde blushed just a bit, but did as Neal asked, settling her bottom onto his left thigh, and keeping her knees primly together.

Tim looked at Anna, then at Julie and Neal, and back to Anna. She just glared at him, which made him smile. "You can bring in a chair from the kitchen if you'd like."

Anna did so, and Tim watched her as she walked away, and again as she came back. She put the chair down next to the recliner and sat down.

The Ravens had won the coin toss and elected to have the ball to start the second half, so they kicked off to the Steelers. The Steelers marched down the field and scored with less than 3 minutes gone off the clock. The guys all cheered.

"That was fast," Mark said, fist-bumping with Rob.

"Okay Mia and Kaitlyn, since you have Baltimore, it looks like you'll need to take something off," Tim said. Kaitlyn gave Anna a dirty look: everyone knew that she had wanted to take Pittsburgh.

She said, "Fine." She stood up and started to undo the buttons on her black bodice. Mia did the same. Mark started humming the stripper song, and Kaitlyn gave him a mostly playful kick, but she kept a straight face. She and Mia both pulled off their bodices. Their white shirts were thin, and partially see-through. Mia's perky little boobs were very cute, and Kaitlyn's C-cups strained deliciously against her shirt. It was clear that both sets of nipples were partially erect.

Tim said, "Pam, could you take these young ladies' garments and toss them on my bed." Pam walked over, careful not to look either girl in the face, and retrieved their items, then took them into Tim's bedroom.

Kaitlyn sat down, saying, "Okay, let's go Baltimore!"

Baltimore took the kickoff and ran it back inside Pittsburgh's territory, and Tim saw how much everyone was getting into it. Mia and Kaitlyn cheered as the returner crossed mid-field, and Anna looked a little sick.

But then a flag came in, and the ball was taken all the way back to the Baltimore 22.

Kaitlyn and Mia were momentarily crestfallen, until Baltimore created a nice little series, making it down to the Pittsburgh 33 before a holding call killed the drive.

When the Baltimore kicking team took the field, Neal called out, "They're going for a field goal!" Everyone but Julie and Anna called out encouragement for the kicker.

Julie and Anna watched nervously. The ball left the kicker's foot looking like it was going to go wide right, but it hooked just enough to slide through the uprights.

Julie and Anna both grimaced as everyone else cheered.

Neal held his hand out to Julie, and she took it and stood up. She gave an alarmed look to Anna, but Neal just guided her around to his right, and patted his lap, grinning. Julie tried to carefully lower herself over his lap, but her heels made things a little precarious, and she ended up flopping down at the end.

By the time she was bent over, her short skirt had pulled up enough that her panties were on full display, though covered by her fishnet hose. She wriggled sexily for a moment, and then Neal gave her three firm spanks, causing her round rump to jiggle deliciously.

She got up and went over Mark's lap, and then Rob's, and finally Tim's, with the same result. By the time Tim helped her back to her feet, there was some pink skin showing around her panties, and her face was bright red.

Everyone but Pam and Anna applauded as Julie stepped back to Neal and gingerly lowered herself onto his thigh again.

Tim looked at Anna, who looked a little pale. "Your turn." She stood up and stepped tentatively toward Tim, but he shook his head. "Let's save the best for last, shall we? Neal, would you like to start?"

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers
12