Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 54-55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal grinned and said, "Gladly!" He patted Julie's thigh, and she stood up to make room for Anna, who quickly crossed over to Tim and lowered herself over his lap. Her long legs extended out, and she had to pull herself back a little to keep from stretching too far out over Neal's lap.

Neal raised his eyebrows comically at his audience, while giving Anna's toned bottom an exploratory pat. "Are you ready?"

In a quiet voice she said, "Yes," and before the word was out of her mouth, Neal gave her three quick spanks, causing her to flinch and wiggle in surprise. The other guys laughed, as Neal patted her behind again and said, "All done."

Anna wriggled backwards and stood, knowing the view she was giving the audience. Her long legs meant that her butt was temporarily thrust high up as she struggled to her feet. She quickly moved to Mark, and the process was repeated. Rob gave her athlete's round bum the hardest spanks yet. And then it was Tim's turn.

He patted his lap condescendingly, but Anna wouldn't meet his eyes. She slid herself into position without a word.

Tim rested his hand on the fullest lower curve of her tush, then slid it sideways and back, only lightly touching the skin. Anna trembled with goosebumps as Tim murmured, "Your ass is warm." Before she could process his words, Tim gave her a crisp spank on her right cheek, then one on her left. The breath had hissed between her teeth, and she steeled herself for the last spank.

For a long moment, Tim withheld it. She started to turn her head to look back at him, when he landed the hardest and final spank on her lush rear end. She involuntarily gave a little squeak, and hated herself for it.

Tim smiled at the rest of his guests, as the guys clapped, and Tim patted Anna's buns one last time. "Good girl," he said, as Anna struggled to get back to her feet and smooth down what little there was of her skirt. She was blushing hard, and wouldn't look at anybody.

Everyone started to turn their attention back to the game, but Anna said, "What about Pam?"

Tim looked at her for a moment, then remembered, and turned to look at Pam, who was now giving Anna a dirty look. "That's right," he said. "Thank you for reminding me, Anna. Pam, if you please?" He waved her toward him.

Pam flipped the bird at Anna, who impulsively stuck out her tongue. Tim loved this: there was nothing like a little female-on-female anger to spice things up.

Pam was wearing regular clothes: snug, faded jeans and a light blue, button-down shirt, and tennis shoes. She walked tentatively around the couch, and Tim waved her toward Neal. Julie got up off his lap and stepped away, and Pam -- blushing now -- bent over Neal's lap.

Pam's ass looked great in those faded jeans. They weren't skin tight -- just snug enough to allow her glutes to move a little, and to show off her curvaceous cheeks. She wriggled a little as she got settled, and Tim noticed the flushed smiles on the other guys' faces.

Neal gave Pam's denim-covered buns three sharp smacks, and then she got up and got over Mark's lap, where she got three more. As she laid over Rob's lap, he steered her hips with both hands, and then gave her tush a few possessive pats before whacking it three times.

Finally Pam stepped over to Tim. He suspected she was thinking the same thing he was -- last night, she had gone through this same ritual in this same room, and that time she didn't have a stitch on. Now she wouldn't meet Tim's eyes, as she stretched out over his lap. He leaned forward a bit and whispered, "Just like old times," so softly that nobody else could hear it.

But Pam heard it, and her face flushed, and he could feel her quiver for a moment over his lap. Tim slowly slide his right hand up and down over each round cheek, and then gave each side two spanks a piece.

Pam scrambled back to her feet, one hand dropping back to rub her stinging bottom. "Hey, that was 4 spanks!"

"I got carried away," Tim said. "You just look so good in those jeans!"

The other guys chuckled as Pam turned and walked away, glad to get herself off of center stage.

Tim hit the remote to un-pause the tv, and Neal said, "Let's hope for a high-scoring game!"

12