All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 01-02'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the showing? "You're fired!", "you're fired!", "you're fired!", "you're fired!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The untouchable Shawna back with her fun and games. Meh. Yay? I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy to see you continue!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

Great to see you back, Barefan! You were one of the first authors I really got into on Literotica, so I'm very happy to see you posting again. I love your stories with the hapless Tim...I can only imagine what will happen next. Something tells me this poor guy is about to lose his shorts again... welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back and your story going back to CFNM. Can't want for more!

mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

I already misses this story so much. It took a la long time but it sure is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy to see this continued. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All three stories were great. I would have loved to be in Tim's place, but I agree with the actions he did when they filmed him with those women. I would have taken the same action, but I would have enjoyed what those women did to me. For the internet ones, I would have said if they could get rid of my erection, I would allow a full frontal view.

I hope that I will get the same type of exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully he clues in to who the real perps are this time and responds accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the story. It is well written. I was wondering what happens if Tim decides not do to do anymore ads after he gets set up once again ? What I would hope for is that Tim gets noticed by other ad agencies and gets a big contract and gets away from his current boss and coworkers . If they want his cooperation to do more ads this is not the way to do it. I love the story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my gosh! I am loving this set up! I am so happy that Tim is getting naked and embarrassed again. I love these! They are my favorite stories. I can't wait to see how all the girls react to the internet version. Let this be a beautiful beginning for Tim becoming famous for all the humiliating reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really missed when the ladies hatched a brilliant scheme to get Tim naked and embarrassed. Thank you so much for bringing this back. I can't wait to see Tim blush!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 1 year ago

These are the kind of stories that keep me coming to this site. I was so waiting to see what happened once those commercials finally got viewed. Thank you so much for writing this.

CaptaindavedavedaveCaptaindavedavedaveover 1 year ago

I love your stories!!! My favorite author on the whole site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous