Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 19-20

Story Info
The girls have a way to free poor Tim, but it's humiliating.
4.7k words
4.79
8.8k
4

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 19

Tim hung his head, suddenly sure of what was coming next.

But still, when Mary poured some of the oil into Stephanie's hands, and she slowly lifted her cupped hands up to Tim's hard dick, his head popped up, a shocked look on his face. The warm oil, quickly being slipped up and down the length of his shaft, and then down over his balls, felt like an electric charge.

At the same moment he kicked both of his legs backward in a spasm that sent tiny droplets off his bare legs, and startled the women outside. They leapt back, and then burst out laughing.

Stephanie recovered, and then cupped Tim's groin with her oily hands and cooed, "This must be a very sensitive spot!"

"Let me help," Ellen said, and she slipped both hands around the front of Tim, and encircled the top half of his shaft in a slippery but tight grip.

Inside the bathroom, Maria had also been startled when Tim's head had popped up, his eyes momentarily widened. "What happened?" she asked.

He began blushing furiously, and stammered, "Th- th- they're rubbing the oil onto... onto my..."

Maria grinned, understanding. "And that feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

Tim couldn't meet her eyes. "It... caught me by surprise."

"I'll bet it did." Martha resumed sliding her hands slowly up and down over his taut abs. "I guess you've never had several girls rubbing your hard-on with oil before, huh?"

Tim raised his eyes to hers. "What do you think?"

Outside Ellen slid her fist slowly up and down Tim's slick erection, while Stephanie massaged his balls, and Mary rubbed up and down over the firm roundness of his ass cheeks. The wave of sensations rolling over him made him close his eyes for a moment, his mouth dropping open just a bit.

To Maria, his handsome, distracted face looked so adorable that she couldn't help impulsively lifting her face to his, and kissing him. Just as he was opening his surprised eyes, she slipped her clever tongue into his mouth, and in a moment he was kissing her back.

She moaned softly into his mouth as her friends had their way with his gorgeous, oil-slickened lower body outside.

After a very long kiss, Maria pulled her face away, her lips smacking softly as she broke contact. Tim's eyes fluttered open, and she saw the lack of focus there, as his mind was processing the soft, smooth, slick hands of her friends outside, working the oil into every crevice of his lower body.

Maria got partially to her feet and looked down through the window. She saw that Stephanie was cupping and fondling Tim's balls, while Mary was rubbing and groping his round, shiny rump. When Maria leaned just a bit farther forward, she saw the look of amused concentration on Ellen's face as she flicked her fingertips back and forth across the stiff head of Tim's dick, which twitched and bobbed in the cool night air.

Maria remembered how good it had felt to kiss and then envelope Tim's erection earlier tonight, and she got a naughty idea.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she lowered herself back out of sight of her girlfriends outside, and then turned away from Tim and put her knees on the edge of the tub. She reached back behind her -- Tim's face was now only six inches away from her flirty skirt -- and she quickly lifted her skirt up onto her lower back.

"Wha- what?" Tim whispered.

Maria grinned as she looked backwards at Tim. His eyes were locked on her small panties that she knew revealed a healthy amount of her lower butt cheeks. She whispered, "Remember when I sucked your dick at the bar tonight?"

Tim's eyes rose to hers. "Now it's your turn," she said breathily, as she tugged her panties down around her knees. Tim gasped in surprise, but Maria couldn't see him, since she had turned back toward the inside of the bathroom, and lifted her now bare ass up toward his face.

For a moment Tim was mesmerized by the shapely buns bobbing up in front of him.

As Maria arched her back, he saw her cute little butthole, before locking on to her darkish labia, moist and parted below.

The massaging hands of the three females outside faded in his perception, as Maria wiggled her sexy tush at him. Tim said, "I can't--" just as Maria thrust backwards several inches, landing her wet lips against Tim's, and producing a muffled vibration that rocked her, as the words Tim had started to speak were cut off by her puss.

Tim instinctively stuck his tongue out, and tasting Maria's arousal, began to lick. She purred, loud and low, and he could feel her body trembling. Some small part of his mind initially registered that she had really forced herself onto his mouth, but that thought died away the moment he tasted lovely Maria's juicy lips.

For her part, Maria's eyes fluttered closed, as she felt Tim's warm tongue start bringing her on a delicious climb toward what she knew would be a knee-weakening orgasm.

At that moment, outside, Mary noticed that Tim's whole body had frozen for a second, and then he had started gyrating slowly. As his slender, muscular right thigh rose a few inches and his left thigh dropped, his anus winked into view. Without thinking, she eased her massaging right hand inward toward the cleft between his cheeks, and momentarily slipped an oil-slick finger across his rosebud.

Tim's lower body jolted, and his eyes snapped open. Maria felt him freeze for a second, his tongue extended into her, but motionless. Tim registered that he was looking at Maria's delicate asshole as one of the females outside was looking at his.

He felt the finger tickle his anal ring before sliding off and gripping and patting his butt cheeks again. Maria moaned and pushed herself back into him again. He waggled his tongue inside her and began to lick again, just as the finger returned, and wiggled inside him to the first knuckle.

Mary could tell that this was a new sensation for Tim, as his muscular buns locked up, and he shivered all over. Stephanie and Ellen weren't aware of what she was doing, and Mary almost felt guilty to be taking advantage of her vulnerable, hunky neighbor like this.

But after months of watching him and wondering what his hot body looked like under his clothes, and then seeing him exposed and helpless in his gorgeous birthday suit, she couldn't help herself. And she grinned, thinking that if later on, he objected to the liberties she'd taken with his sexy ass, she would gladly accept whatever punishment he thought she deserved.

Meanwhile, Tim's mind had been overloaded with sensation. After everything else he'd gone through tonight, he was now experiencing the male equivalent of being spit-roasted by four horny females, and his emotions flashed back and forth between mortification and pleasure.

Stephanie said, "Okay, I think you're ALL oiled up, Tim." Ellen giggled in agreement, as she gave Tim's rock-hard shaft one more pump and then released it to watch it bob around.

"Are you ready to give it another try, Maria?" Stephanie called out.

Mary quickly pulled her finger out of Tim's cute ass and then pinched and slapped his round cheeks. Inside, Maria's eyes went wide as Stephanie's words cut through the growing warmth in her pussy caused by Tim's agile tongue.

She leaned forward quickly, being careful not to stand up too straight, and reveal her bare ass and the way she'd been taking advantage of Tim to her co-conspirators outside. She quickly pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt, as she spun back toward Tim, who had a very distracted look on his handsome face.

The glowing brunette put her arms around Tim's neck and kissed him, tasting her juices on his warm lips, and whispered, "What a terrible time to be interrupted!"

She grinned at Tim and said, over his shoulder and toward the window, "I'm ready if you are."

"Okay," Mary said. "Give us a second to lift him up."

All three women outside positioned themselves beside the naked and glistening hunk, and braced themselves. While the oil might have made it easier for them to get him through the window, it made handling his nude body a little trickier, and several times they had to re-plant their feet and readjust their grip.

Stephanie said, "How much do you weigh, Tim? This isn't easy."

Tim mumbled, "195."

"There's certainly no fat on you," Ellen said appreciatively.

"Except maybe here," Mary said, spanking Tim's almost girlishly round bottom, and eliciting a groan from Tim and giggles from the girls.

"Okay," Stephanie said, "on 'three' you pull, Maria, and we'll push." The three women outside raised Tim's lower body until it was perfectly parallel with the window, while Maria got into position with her back against the tub and prepared to pull.

"One... two... three!" The girls outside pushed Tim forward, lifting him as much as they could, and Maria pulled, and for a moment, the oil worked. Several inches of Tim's lower belly slid over the lower window sill, and then several more.

"Wait!" Mary called from outside. "Stop."

Tim knew what she was going to say, because the slippery head of his engorged penis had just touched the outside sill beneath the window. "Shit!" he moaned.

Maria looked at him with a question, and Stephanie called, "This isn't going to work."

Maria saw the defeated look on poor Tim's face. "Why--

From outside, Ellen's voice drifted through the window, and Maria and Tim could both hear the smile in her tone. "Your hard-on is way too big."

"You'll never make it through this way," Stephanie said, winking at her sneaky partners outside.

Tim dropped his head, and Marie understood.

Mary said, "I'm afraid that we're going to have to do something about this erection, neighbor."

Ellen started giggling, then Stephanie, then Mary. Then Maria couldn't help herself, and she dissolved into laughter too, as Tim wondered whether his nightmare would ever end.

Part 20

When the girls outside had managed to stop laughing, Stephanie said, "Tim, you're going to have to work with us here."

Maria looked at Tim, as he shook his head in frustration. He said, "How am I going to do that?"

Ellen poked his erection with a finger and said, "You're going to have to get this big guy under control."

Maria grinned at Tim, as his face flushed. "I don't know what--"

"Can you make it go down?" Mary interrupted.

"Not with you girls greasing me up and keeping it hard," Tim said, exasperated.

"How about if we don't touch it for a little while?" Stephanie asked.

"That would help," Tim said.

He looked at Maria, and she looked at him. The women outside were silent for a minute. Then another.

"It's still huge," Stephanie said.

"It's not--" Tim began, then caught himself. "It's only been a minute!"

"How long will it take?" Ellen said.

"I don't know," snapped Tim. "I'm laying here naked, and four hot women have just covered me with oil and fondled me. It's going to take a while."

Silence again. Then Mary said, "You think we're hot?"

Tim dropped his head, as Maria giggled and said, "You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Nudie."

Outside, Mary said, "I don't mind waiting a little while longer."

Ellen chimed in. "The view is certainly nice." More giggling.

"But I can't stay out here all night," Mary continued. "I've got to get up for work in the morning."

"Well I sure don't want to make you late!" Tim snarled sarcastically.

"Hey," Stephanie said, and gave Tim's shiny bare butt a sharp slap. "We're just trying to help."

Tim sucked in his breath. "Slapping my ass is not helping! I'm not going to be able to lose this erection if you keep spanking me."

After a moment's silence, Ellen said, "Oh? Does getting your bare bottom spanked turn you on?"

Tim moaned softly, as Maria grinned at him. "No! But any physical contact is... can be... It doesn't help! It's bad enough that I'm completely naked in front of all of you."

Ellen said, "Oh? Does being naked like this turn you on?"

Before Tim could respond, Mary said, "Are you an exhibitionist, Tim?" She smiled at Stephanie and Ellen, and gave them a saucy wink. "Do you get pleasure from exposing yourself in front of hot women?"

"I don't--" Tim began.

But Mary kept going. "Because if so, I could stop by your apartment every day after work, and help you get undressed. In fact, I'm sure a couple of the ladies on the block would be more than happy to come with me, and whisk your clothes right off. We could make sure that you don't have a stitch on, and then you could walk around and show yourself off to us without a care in the world."

Stephanie fist-bumped Mary at the end of her sadistic little speech. Tim squirmed, and all three women noticed his hard dick twitch. "Ooh," Stephanie said, "it looks like you are excited by the thought of your neighbors watching you prance around in your birthday suit, you naughty boy!"

Maria giggled at Tim's renewed blush. The mortified hunk said, "C'mon! You're making this worse!"

"You're making it worse!" Mary said. "And we don't have time for this. The way you're going, the sun is going to come up, and you'll still be laying here bare assed, with your dick as hard as ever."

Tim groaned. Then his head shot up, as Stephanie grabbed his erection in her oil-slick hand. "All right, we all know what needs to be done. We're going to have to milk you until you cum, and then we'll be able to slide you through the window."

Tim's eyes widened. "Wait!" Maria watched the startled, worried expression on his handsome face, and knew what Stephanie was about to do to the poor, trapped hunk. Tim blinked quickly as Stephanie began slowly sliding her hand up and down his engorged shaft.

Ellen giggled and said, "I'll do my part too!" Tim felt her small hand slide up and down over his bare ass, and then she spanked his right cheek.

Tim jumped. "Hey!"

Maria ran her fingers through his hair and said, "You know you like it." Tim started to deny it, but then jumped again as cute little Ellen spanked him again, and then again.

For the next minute or more, Tim was caught in sensory overload. Outside the house, Stephanie's warm, grasping fist slid up and down his slippery erection while Ellen continued to spank his bare bottom, and inside the bathroom Maria lifted his chin and lightly kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed her back.

Just as Tim started to feel the orgasm building, he half-heard Mary say, "I've always wanted to do this." Tim opened his eyes, and felt Stephanie release her grip on his hard-on. Ellen gave him a harder spank, but before he could roll his hips to try to get his now stinging buns away from her, he felt a warm, wet mouth close over the head of his dick.

"Oh!" Tim said, closing his eyes again. Maria pulled herself up and looked down over Tim's back and through the window. She saw that Tim's pretty neighbor was in front of him, and while Stephanie and Ellen watched, Mary's full, puckered lips slid along Tim's shiny penis toward his balls.

"Wow," Maria said, softly. Mary's eyes were closed, and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and then puffed back out as she rotated her head to the right and pulled backwards, releasing the end of his shaft with an audible pop.

As Tim shuddered a little, Mary ran her clever, wet tongue around his dick head, then licked the underside of his shaft, and then took him into her mouth again, and sucked again.

Tim's whole body trembled, and just as Ellen laid another punishing spank on his round rump, he thrust his hips forward. Maria watched as Tim's hard abs rose and twisted as part of a full-body spasm.

Mary fell back away from him with a cough, and the rest of Tim's load shot through the air, partially hitting Mary's cheek.

"Wow!" Stephanie said, and clapped her hands. Ellen dropped her hand to Tim's still shivering derriere and grasped his cheek, then massaged it as he finished shooting his load into the grass below him.

"That did the trick!" Ellen said.

Stephanie patted Mary's shoulder, as the smiling brunette ran her tongue out across her lips, and wiped her cheek with one hand. "It looks like you may have done that before," Stephanie said, grinning.

"Oh yes," Mary agreed, winking at Ellen and Stephanie. "Every time an attractive young neighbor strips naked and gets his hot body stuck in the window next to my house, I always greet him with a friendly blow job."

Tim's ears burned and he couldn't meet Maria's sparkling eyes, as the realization of what had just happened sunk in. Three young women had caught him naked, covered him with oil and fondled him, and then pretty Mary from next door sucked his dick until he came all over her.

He'd never be able to show his face in the neighborhood again!

Stephanie's voice interrupted his misery. "Hey Maria, does he have a washcloth or a towel in there? He's made a big mess."

Tim moaned and dropped his head again, and Maria couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor hunk. "Do you?"

Tim said, "In the closet, just past the vanity."

Maria retrieved a washcloth, ran it under the sink and then wrung it out, and passed it outside. Tim twitched as Stephanie put the cool, damp cloth over his crotch and wiped away the rest of his semen. His dick was deflating now, but it still wasn't small.

"Okay," Stephanie said, putting the cloth on the air conditioner and moving up beside Tim's bare legs. "Let's try this again."

The three women outside lifted Tim's body until it was just shy of parallel with the window, and they began to push, while Maria grabbed his arms and pulled. They made about six inches of progress, when Tim's lower abdomen drew closer to the window sill.

The women outside hesitated. "I hate to say this," Mary said, "but this still looks like it might not be safe."

"What do you mean?" Tim and Maria both asked at the same time.

"Your... penis still doesn't seem that small," Ellen said. "It's not as... full as before" --

Tim could tell from her voice that she was trying not to laugh -- "but it's still going to be a tight squeeze."

Stephanie agreed. "If we're not careful, the lower edge of the window frame could be a problem."

"Let me see something," Mary said. She had Stephanie move down to Tim's thigh to support his weight, while she moved up near his waist. Tim felt her warm and still slick hand grasp the underside of his shaft, and pull it back and down.

Ellen said, "I see what you mean. We need to protect his balls, too." With her free hand, Ellen cupped Tim's balls, then said, "But there's no way I'll have room to have my hand underneath him and still get him through the window."

"And if we don't protect him," Mary said, "this window edge could do some damage."

"Hey," Stephanie said, "are you getting hard again, Tim?!"

Tim cleared his throat nervously. "Well, you three are out there fondling me..."

"Good lord," Stephanie said. She winked at her two co-conspirators. "Have you ever heard of a refractory period?"

Inside, Maria smiled at him. "Already?" Tim's miserable, blushing face gave away the answer. She patted Tim on his shoulder. "I think you are enjoying this more than you'll admit. And while I've got to say that I'm impressed" -- she kissed him softly -- "you're only making things worse right now."

Tim sighed. "I know."

"This isn't going to work," Ellen said, "if you're going to get a boner every time the wind blows." Soft giggles floated through the window.

"Can you pull me out backwards?" Tim asked quietly. He hated the thought of being hauled all the way back outside -- still totally naked! -- but he didn't have any other choice.

"We can try," Stephanie said. "Even though it seems like you're almost halfway in."

Mary said, "But the problem is that his dick is still outside, and that's the biggest obstacle."

"I'll say!" Ellen said, to more quiet chuckling.

"If we're going to do it this way," Maria said, "pass me that oil, and I'll coat his back and belly again. We'll need to be careful and ease him through the bottom of the window and the top of the frame."

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers
12