Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary handed the bottle through the window, and Maria re-coated Tim's lower back, and then his lower abdomen.

When he was once again very slick, Stephanie counted to three, and the girls outside gently pulled, while Maria helped to hold Tim's ribcage up while Tim braced himself against her shoulders and angled himself up and backward.

It took two minutes of slow and careful progress, with Tim's breath hissing between his teeth twice, as he eased his roughly rubbed skin back through the window. Then he was through the worst of it, and Maria supported his chest as the three females outside pulled his muscular naked body back out and into the night air.

When he was clear of the window, he was half lowered and half fell until his tennis shoes made contact with the dew-covered grass of the side yard. As he felt the circulation returning to his stiff limbs, Tim rolled his shoulders to relieve the crampy, tight feeling that had grown while he had been forcibly immobile for so long.

Then he noticed the three smiling women standing in front of him, their eyes moving up and down his totally exposed body. And he clapped both hands over his now half-plumped dick. Even in just the streetlight, they could see Tim's adorable blush, and they couldn't help but snicker as the newly freed hunk realized that he was once again naked outside of his house.

He took a step toward the front of the building, and Stephanie edged in front of him. "You're welcome, Tim." She got up on her tiptoes and threw her arms around his neck, then planted a kiss on his surprised mouth. "I'm glad we could get you out."

Tim said, "Y- yes, well... thanks."

Ellen bumped Stephanie aside, and the petite blond had to stretch up even farther to reach the naked guy's lips and kiss him. "Me too," she said, grinning at him.

"T- thanks," Tim muttered.

"What about me?" Mary asked, as she stepped up to Tim's side, and patted his muscular, oil-slick rump, a sly gleam in her eyes. "Don't I get a kiss?"

Tim didn't know what was going on, but he nodded and leaned down. Mary leaned against him and lifted her face, and gave him a longer, sensuous kiss.

Then she whispered, just barely loud enough for the other girls to hear, "I never thought I'd see you like this." She slid her hand down to the thickest curve of his bottom, still slightly pink from the humiliating spanking Ellen had given him, and groped him for a second. "But I sure hope that I get to see you like this again."

She winked at him and laughed, and Tim blushed even harder.

Maria came around the front of his building, and Tim made his move. He trotted toward her, both hands still covering his crotch, his pink buns bouncing. Maria could hold him up for just long enough to give him a peck on the cheek. "I'm glad we could be here for you, and I hope you'll come back to the bar again when your next commercial comes out."

Tim hadn't even thought about that while he was trapped in his window, naked.

Stephanie called out, "That's right! I'll call Danielle, but you know you're always welcome!"

Tim said, "Okay, yeah, maybe." And he ran for his front door.

The four women made it around the edge of the building in time to see Tim's wiggling rear end as he hopped up onto his front stoop, where the door was closed.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Maria called out. "I think I locked that behind me!"

Tim turned toward the women, unconsciously dropping his hands away from his dick as he looked at Maria in horror.

For a moment the female voyeurs let their eyes play up and down Tim's naked body -- the taut muscles and exposed contours of his firm body shining under his porch light -- one last time. Then Maria said, "Oh no. I did leave it unlocked."

Tim tentatively reached out to the doorknob, and sighed in relief as it turned in his hand.

The four attractive women's laughter rang in his ears as he -- finally! -- stepped across the threshold of his apartment, and closed the door behind him.

An hour later, after showering off the oil and the sticky bits of semen that had splattered onto the lean muscles of his upper thighs, Tim got into bed and turned off the light. He was exhausted, but it still took a long time to shut out the hundreds of details of his humiliating exposure during this nightmarish evening, and finally fall asleep.

At the same time, across town in her apartment, Pam was lying in bed. She was wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy panties, and she'd spent the last several hours going over and over the details of the evening. Tim had looked so adorable, blushing in that bar as a raucous crowd of women cheered both versions of his embarrassing commercial!

Her co-workers had been excited about the response, with Shawna and Danielle especially over the moon. Everybody knew that the ad campaign was going to be a success, and even the fact that Tim never came back to the bar for the second airing of the commercial couldn't put a damper on their celebration.

Pam turned off the tv, and tried to sleep.

But she started thinking about last week, when she'd set Tim up, and trapped him in the conference room with those horny coeds from the focus group. She remembered how they'd tricked him into acting out the commercial idea, with him being hypnotized, and then the way they'd slowly taken his clothes away from him...

She tossed and turned, her thoughts moving on to being in his apartment, when Tim got his revenge on her. He showed her his phone with the recording of her taking advantage of him with the focus group. And then he'd taken her over his knee, and bared her ass, and spanked her like she was a naughty--

She got up and turned the light back on. She pulled back her covers and tugged her panties down and then kicked them off onto the floor. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand, and then lay back against her pillows, her bare breasts and hard nipples rising and falling, as she went to the website with the Naked Attraction commercial.

She started playing the video of Tim getting outwitted and stripped by his horny employees, and her hand dropped to her already wet crotch...

Ten minutes later she finished, with visions of Tim's bare, round ass dancing in her mind. Just before she put her phone back on her nightstand, she looked at the download count on the video.

Over 7000 views already!

She thought about Tim getting up tomorrow morning, having breakfast, and getting ready for work. She knew that he wouldn't be able to resist checking out the download count.

And she wondered whether he'd be able to meet anyone's eyes when he got to work, or would he just make a beeline for his office, with a sexy, irresistible blush on his handsome face?

12