Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 26-27

Story Info
Poor Tim moves toward traps prepared by scheming females.
4.5k words
4.5
4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 26

The next morning when Tim arrived at Danielle's place, all of the women in the office we happy to see him. Several sang out their hellos, and several more gave him a little wave as they went about their business.

Pam came up to him, looking very cute in a light blue shirt and mid-thigh skirt. She gave Tim a warm smile. "Hi, Tim. Are you here for the meeting?"

"What meeting?"

"All I know is that it's at 9:00, and Danielle and Shawna called it."

"Shawna?" Tim looked around, a small chill going up his back. "Is she going to be here?"

At that moment, Danielle called his name. He turned, and she waved him into her office. He smiled and shook her hand, as she said, "There's our star!"

Tim followed her into the office, and saw Shawna sitting on the couch to the right of Danielle's desk. Tim stopped short. "Hi, Shawna. I didn't expect to see you today."

She got up and stepped to him, giving him a quick hug. "It's always good to see you, Tim." Either it was his imagination, or she'd quickly pressed her firm breasts into his chest before she disengaged and sat back down.

Danielle took a seat behind her desk, and Tim took a chair in front of it.

Danielle said, "The ad is getting a great reception, as I'm sure you know."

"Over 75,000 people have watched your... performance," Shawna said, with a glint in her eye. "And better yet, Naked Attraction is completely sold out of every retailer who carries it in town. Sales are up in every area where the ad appeared."

Danielle jumped in. "And there's a small uptick everywhere else, too. Which suggests that the internet ads are reaching more of our target female audience, even where the tv ad hasn't been shown yet."

Shawna said, "And the internet version where you lose your boxers is much more popular than the tv version." Then she winked at him.

Tim could feel his face warming up. "Well... that's good, I guess. If the sales are up and... That's good."

"It's very good," Danielle said. "And I want to talk about our plans to capitalize on the first ad's popularity. But there's one, um, uncomfortable issue that I need to talk with you about first."

Tim looked from Shawna's poker face back to Danielle's. "What's that?"

Danielle quickly glanced at Shawna, and then back at Tim. "I'm not sure how to say this, so I'm just going to say it. We know about your stripping at the bar and streaking home naked the other night."

Tim was shocked. "What?"

"You took all of your clothes off in the bathroom, then flashed a bunch of women before running all the way across town naked," Shawna said.

"That's not--" sputtered Tim. "I didn't--" He knew that he was blushing, and he took a deep breath. "That's not how it happened."

Danielle folded her arms across her chest. "Did you go into that bathroom with your clothes on, knowing that the bar was full of a bunch of women who would soon be watching you get your clothes stripped off of you on tv?"

"Yes," Tim said, quietly.

"And did you then take all of your clothes off and run out of that bathroom stark naked, in front of a bunch of females?"

"No! I mean, sort of." Tim's mind was racing now. Someone at the bar must have gotten a good enough look at him to recognize him.

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?" Shawna asked.

"Well, I did end up naked," Tim said, swallowing, "but I didn't take my own clothes off."

"Who took them off of you, then?" Danielle demanded.

"Maria," Tim said, softly.

"What?" Shawna said. She looked at Danielle. "The cute little waitress? What is she, 5 foot 3 or so?" She looked back at Tim. "How did petite little Maria strip you naked?"

He looked miserable. "She... she tricked me out of them."

Danielle and Shawna looked at each other, and then smiled.

Tim felt ridiculous, and it made him mad. He said, "What's this about, anyway? How do you know what happened the other night, and why do you care?"

Danielle said, "Stephanie told me about it. And we care because we think that you might have a problem. One that could hurt the ad campaign that you've been putting together."

Tim's stomach fell. Stephanie told Danielle and Shawna what had happened? Had she also told about him getting stuck in his bathroom window, naked? This was terrible--

Then he processed the last part of what Danielle had said. "What kind of problem do you think I have? And how could it hurt the campaign?"

Danielle looked at Shawna, who said, "Are you an exhibitionist, Tim?"

Tim was flabbergasted. "An exhibitionist? What?!"

Danielle said, "It's someone who gets a sexual thrill by being exposed in front of other people."

"I know what it is," Tim almost shouted. Then he remembered that there was a roomful of women just outside of Danielle's office. He leaned forward and spoke more quietly. "But why would you think I--that I am one of those?"

Danielle said, "First, you're a strong guy in great shape. It's ridiculous to think that little Maria could get you out of your clothes if you didn't want that. Second, you seemed to be... enjoying running around starkers."

"What?!"

"Stephanie said you had a big hard-on," Shawna said, and Danielle covered her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Tim's face turned deep red instantly. He couldn't deny the accusation, and anything he could think of to say sounded stupid.

"Just like you did when you were getting naked in the commercials," Danielle said.

Tim held up his hands in front of him. "Wait a minute. I know that this might not make sense to you, because you're not guys. But sometimes... erections... are not totally under your control. I was definitely not enjoying myself! It was humiliating."

Danielle and Shawna looked at each other, thinking. Danielle said, "So you didn't just pretend to get yourself stuck in your bathroom window and make a bunch of noise so that your pretty neighbor and Stephanie and the two waitresses would discover you there?"

"And then grope you and oil you up and jack you off and try to push you through the window?" Shawna said.

"No, I wasn't pretending!" Tim protested. "I was stuck! And I didn't get my rocks off from that."

Shawna grinned. "That's not what Stephanie said."

Tim groaned. "That wasn't my idea. Once I was... oiled up and... ready to try to slide in, I was hard. But it wasn't under my control!"

Danielle and Shawna were both loving this poor hunk's misery. Danielle said, "So the women helpfully offered to masturbate you, so that your... you... could fit through the window?"

Tim couldn't think of anything to say, so he just nodded. Danielle looked at Shawna, smiling. "That actually does sound like something that Stephanie would think of."

"What's the point of all this," Tim said, nearing his wit's end. "Or are you just trying to embarrass me?"

Shawna muttered, "I think you've already done that yourself."

Danielle gave her a dirty look, and said, "My concern is that if it turns out that you're some kind of perv who gets sexual pleasure from exposing himself to unsuspecting women, that could kill our ad campaign. Our whole approach is to portray you as a kind of shy guy who is embarrassed when the Naked Attraction turns your female employees into horny women who take advantage of you against your will, but in a kind of sweet and funny way."

"I know that," Tim said, exasperated.

"So you can see how it would look if the ads get really popular, and then it turns out that you're really a creepy exhibitionist," Shawna said. "That would be the kind of scandal that could kill the Naked Attraction brand."

Danielle said, "If you're just a normal guy getting out-smarted by your female employees, the ads are cute and funny. But if you're manipulating them into exposing yourself, the whole thing gets ugly."

Tim held his head in his hands. "You don't have to worry about that."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Danielle said. She pulled some papers out of her desk and slid them across the table to Tim, who took them, confused.

"What is this?"

"It's a morals clause," Danielle said. "It's a typical document that employers often give to entertainers or performers."

"I'm not an entertainer," Tim said, as he started to read the first page.

Shawna grinned at Danielle and said, "Don't sell yourself short. We think your performance in the commercials is very entertaining, and it looks like a lot of our female audience agrees."

"What is this for?" Tim asked.

"It's to ensure that what you just told us is true," Danielle said. "That you aren't an exhibitionist, and that you aren't exposing yourself in the commercials for your own sexual enjoyment."

"That's ridiculous! You know I didn't even want to be the one taking my clothes off in the ads. It was supposed to be my female employees!"

"We believe that," Danielle said, "but this is just an insurance policy. It would allow us to fire you, quickly and quietly, if it turns out that you've lied to us. But since you haven't, it shouldn't be any problem for you."

"Fire me?" Tim asked. "You said yourself that the first ad is going great. You ought to be thanking me, not talking about firing me!"

Danielle held her hands up. "No one's talking about firing you. In fact, we do want to thank you, and to give you a bonus."

"A bonus?" Tim said. He looked from one woman to the next, his head spinning. "What kind of bonus?"

Danielle pulled a check out of her drawer, and pushed it across the table to him. "A $5000 bonus. With another $10,000 to come, if the second ad does as well as the first."

Tim picked up the check, shocked. "What? Why?"

"Like we said, the first ad has done great," Danielle said. "Our sales are up, the ad is creating a buzz, and corporate has a lot of faith in you. We'd like to put out the second ad earlier than we had planned, and we've got some promotional ideas to build on our momentum. So we want you to be happy."

Tim looked at the check, confirming the number. "This is... I'm happy!" He smiled at both women.

Shawna said, "Don't look at me, this is Danielle's corporate overlords' idea. I'm just your grateful superior, looking forward to doing everything I can to help you generate excitement for this campaign."

Tim didn't notice the small smirk that passed between the two women, as he ogled the check one more time. He said, "So what do we do next?"

Danielle said, "As soon as you've signed this," she tapped the morals contract, "we'll get to that."

Tim pulled out his wallet and folded the check into it, then flipped through the few pages of the contract and signed the last page. Danielle retrieved it and slid it into her desk drawer. "I'll send you a copy of this once Kurt and I have signed it. Now there's one other request that I've got for you, about your bonus."

Tim looked at her with just a hint of nervousness. In the last minute, he'd already started thinking about what he'd like to do with that unexpected $5000. "What's that?"

Shawna said, "Danielle and I have considered this, and we thought that none of us should tell your other employees, or anyone else about this bonus check."

"Why not?" Tim asked.

Danielle said, "We just thought that some of the other women in the ads might resent your getting a big bonus -- with likely more to come -- when they're not getting the same."

Tim said, "They're not the ones getting embarrassed in the ads!"

"Exactly," Shawna said, glad to see Tim falling into the trap. "You're the one with your butt on the line, so Danielle thinks that you should be the one to reap the rewards."

Danielle saw Tim nod, and said, "That's right. You're the key to the ads, and we think you've earned this. But still, it's only human nature for people who aren't getting paid extra to resent someone who is. So we thought that it would be best for your bonuses to be our little secret."

"That is, if you agree," Shawna said, in the sweetest, most innocent voice.

Tim nodded slowly. "Sure. I mean, I don't want to cause any problems with the other women around here."

"Exactly!" Danielle said, smiling. She stood up and shook Tim's hand.

"Congratulations on what I hope will be many more checks to come!"

Tim shook her hand, unaware of the naughty grin that Shawna was giving Danielle.

"Now," Danielle said, sitting back down, "if it's okay with you, I'd like to debut the second commercial this coming Wednesday. I know we'd talked about waiting at least a few more weeks, but why not strike when the iron is hot? Do you agree?"

Tim said, "Absolutely."

"Excellent. I thought you would, so I've called a meeting at 9:00 to announce the good news. Now if you'll give Shawna and me a few minutes, we're going to start things in motion. We'll be out just before 9:00, if you want to get some coffee and hang out for a bit."

"No problem," Tim said, and he got up and started toward the door.

Both women's eyes were on the seat of his snug khakis as Shawna said, "But remember, don't say anything about the bonus check."

Tim turned back and grinned, making a "shhh" gesture with his index finger held up over his lips.

As soon as the door was shut behind him, both women started to giggle. "I love when a plan comes together," Shawna said.

Part 27

After he left Danielle's office, Tim saw Pam across the room, and went over to her. "Do you have a minute to talk?"

Pam said, "Sure. Do you want to step outside? I was just thinking about getting some fresh air, and we've got about 20 minutes before the 9:00 meeting."

The two of them went outside and took a walk around the block. Tim was feeling good. He had the $5000 check in his pocket, and he had recently regained the upper hand over his attractive neighbor Mary, giving her a humiliating bare-ass spanking in his apartment, to pay her back for her role in embarrassing him when he'd gotten stuck naked in his bathroom window.

It also didn't hurt that he had some feelings for Pam that he wanted to explore. Like the rest of the women in the office, she had seen him naked and humiliated, but she'd been pretty vulnerable in front of him, too. When she surprised him by starting to give him a blow job in the locker room during their shooting of the second commercial, for example.

And most happily for him, when he turned the tables on her in his apartment, giving her a bare-ass spanking until she offered to blow him if he'd stop. She had eventually been a good sport when he told her that he'd been about to stop spanking her before she offered to suck him, and he still remembered how adorable she'd looked standing in the corner, her red, spanked buns on display after her spanking.

Pam's words snapped him out of his reverie. "The ad is doing great. Danielle and Shawna are thrilled, and I guess you heard that Naked Attraction sold out all over town."

"Yeah, they told me that."

"I knew the ad would be a hit," Pam said.

"So you're a fortune teller now?" Tim teased.

"I didn't need to be. With your boy-next-door charm and your hot body, I knew our female audience would go crazy when your female employees started tearing your clothes off." Pam grinned at him. "And it sealed the deal when we decided to do an internet version, so that we could show off your sexy, bare bubble butt!"

"You're pushing your luck," Tim said, his face suddenly flushed.

Pam pointed at him. "And that cute little blush! You can't help driving girls wild!"

Tim said, "Okay, okay. I seem to remember you having a little blush too... all over your spanked bottom, as you stood in the corner of my apartment."

Now it was Pam's turn to blush, and then change the subject. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I just thought that you might like to get a bite to eat with me. Maybe tonight? I know it's short notice..."

Pam felt a little flutter, but covered up so that she wouldn't look too eager. "That sounds good. I'm free tonight." She stopped when a thought occurred to her. "Oh, I've got a yoga class until 6:30. Does 6:45 work?"

"Sure. I was hoping to get a work-out in today, so maybe I'll do that after work, and then meet you right after."

Pam said, "Works for me. There's a pizza place a block from the yoga studio. Do you want to meet there?"

"Sure," Tim said. "We might both be a little sweaty, though."

Pam said, "I don't mind. You won't mind if I'm just wearing yoga pants?"

Tim raised an eyebrow, and gave her a once-over look. "I would have thought you'd wear a shirt, too. But if you insist on going topless, I guess I'm not against that."

Pam laughed, and bumped him with her shoulder. "Very funny. Oh hey, when you're going to your workout, do you think you could wear your posing pouch, like you did for your second commercial?"

Tim crossed his arms and tried to glare at Pam.

She put a finger to her chin in a mock-thoughtful pose. "Oh no, wait. That tiny pouch couldn't stand the strain of holding... you... in, could it?" When she said the word "you," she dropped her eyes to Tim's crotch, and then raised her eyes to meet his own, with a sweet and innocent smile.

"You're not as funny as you think you are," Tim said.

As they walked back to the office, Tim remembered what it felt like to wear that posing pouch, and then to have it disintegrate in front of his all-female audience. He felt his face getting hot.

Tim and Pam got back to the office in time for each of them to get a cup of coffee before Danielle and Shawna called everyone into the conference room for their meeting. Danielle did most of the talking.

"As all of you know, the response to the first commercial has been fantastic. Naked Attraction has sold out in our local stores, and as of about an hour ago, the ad has now been viewed on the internet just over 100,000 times!" Everyone applauded, and many smiling eyes were on Tim, who kept a tight, slightly uncomfortable smile on his face.

"So I've decided to speed up the roll-out of our second commercial. It's going to air for the first time this coming Wednesday. And to take advantage of our initial success, I've managed to get us booked on our highest-rated local tv program, "Lunch with Marcy" on Wednesday, too."

There was some excited chatter in the room, so Danielle held up her hand. "Shawna and I will be on the program," she said, nodding toward Tim and his four pretty employees, "along with the cast of our commercials."

Some cheers and a "woo hoo" sounded, and several female staffers fist-bumped the women, while several more gave Tim a pat on the back.

"We'll try not to be too nervous," Danielle concluded, "and with any luck, we'll provide a good promotional push to ensure that we'll have as many eyes on the second commercial as possible."

She looked directly at Tim as she said that last phrase, and he did his best to return her glowing smile, even as he swallowed nervously.

When Tim got home from work that day, he put his phone on the charger and started getting ready to go to the gym. When he first found out that his plan to feature his female employees getting stripped in the Naked Attraction ads had backfired on him, he had started to work out more often, and more seriously.

As embarrassed as he was by the prospect of appearing in commercials without much clothing on, he was even more mortified to think of appearing out of shape in those commercials! He was in decent shape already, and in his 20s he didn't have a problem with carrying extra weight or anything. But until he could figure out a way to change the focus of the ad campaign, he was going to be seen on tv, wearing way fewer clothes than he wanted to!

He definitely didn't think of his increased workout regime as trying to look good without his clothes, but rather as doing what he could to minimize whatever embarrassment he was going to suffer. To that end, he'd adopted a daily workout routine that took almost two hours to complete.

However, today his mind was on Pam, and he didn't want to show up for dinner completely wiped out, and a sweaty mess. He had mixed feelings about her, but he had to admit that he liked her a lot. Her setting him up with the focus group girls and watching his humiliation with his four employees had been cruel, but she clearly did it because she had the hots for him.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12