Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a great turn-on for him to turn the tables on her, and he had to admit that he was as horny and eager to "exploit" her as she had been to do it to him. He liked that she could take some teasing and embarrassment as well as she could dish it out, and he was hoping that if the dinner went well, Pam might come back to his apartment for a nightcap afterwards.

So he was going to do a lighter workout than usual before meeting her for dinner. He went through his drawers and picked out a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. When he saw a jockstrap in his clean laundry basket, he picked it up and tossed it on his bed, and then took off his work clothes. When he was naked, he put the jock on, and walked over in front of the mirror on the back of his closet door.

He looked at himself wearing only the jock, and he remembered teasing Pam about going topless, in just her yoga pants. Her eyes had sparkled as she'd asked him about wearing a posing pouch, and he thought that if things went well tonight, it might be a funny surprise for her to discover him in his jockstrap after he dropped his gym shorts.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and noticed that just thinking about Pam and her reaction caused his dick to start lengthening. He already filled out the front of the jock, and even a slight amount of sexual arousal would mean some serious exposure up front.

He turned and looked over his shoulder, seeing his pale, bare ass framed by the straps. He could see why a couple of old girlfriends had compared it to a woman's butt, since his cheeks were a little more pronounced than the typical guys'. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other to give his ass a little wiggle, and then felt like a total douchebag.

He quickly put on the rest of his clothes, and headed to the gym.

Once there, he did a streamlined version of his usual workout in about 30 minutes, and he beat Pam to the pizza joint by about 10 minutes. She came in and looked around the room for a minute, and he liked the way she smiled and gave him a small wave when she saw him.

She walked across the room while he let her see him giving her a quick visual inspection, moving his eyes from her tennis shoes up over her light gray yoga pants and white t-shirt to her brunette hair tied in a ponytail, and then back down again.

As she slid into the booth across from him, he said, "How was yoga? I'm disappointed to see that you wore a shirt after all."

She grinned at him. "Yoga was good." She leaned forward in her seat and tilted her head up, as if she were trying to see over the table to what he was wearing. "Did you find another posing pouch, after the unfortunate incident with the last one?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Tim said, grinning back.

Pam put both elbows on the table and put her chin on her hands, then batted her eyes. "I really would, actually. How was the workout?"

Tim shook his head, but said, "It was good. I worked up an appetite. Do you want to order?"

As they looked at the menu, neither of them had noticed the three college girls in a booth just across the room from them.

One of them, a busty girl with shoulder-length, dirty blonde hair, was looking at Tim, and elbowed her closest friend. "Hey. Don't be obvious, but check out that guy over there."

Both of her friends -- a blonde and a brunette -- started looking around. "I said don't be obvious!" the first girl whispered loudly.

The blonde said, "Which guy?"

The dirty blonde said, "In the blue shorts and light t-shirt. With the girl in the ponytail."

Both girls found him. The brunette said, "He's cute. Do you know him?"

The dirty blonde said, "No. But doesn't he look a little like the hunk in the Naked Attraction commercial?"

"What?" the blonde said, looking more closely.

"Don't stare!" the dirty blonde said, elbowing her again.

The blonde said, "Ow! He is pretty hot."

The brunette said, "Candy, you've been obsessing over that commercial all week!"

Candy -- the dirty blonde -- said, "So? I think that guy looks like him."

The brunette said, "Wishful thinking." She sneaked a longer look at Tim and Pam's table. "But he does look a little like the guy in the commercial."

The blonde said, "I think so too! Do you think it could be him?"

The brunette said, "I don't think so. He looks a little different."

Candy said, "In the commercial he's wearing business clothes, instead of gym shorts and a t-shirt. That's what's different."

The blonde said, "That girl with him isn't one of the ones in the commercial, though. I don't think it's him. I'm sure the guy in the commercial is some actor from California. He's not just some regular guy that we're going to run into in a pizza place!"

The brunette snickered at Candy and said, "If only we could see his bare ass! Then I'm sure you could positively identify him."

The blonde laughed, but Candy leaned forward, knowing she was the butt of the joke, but giggling anyway. "Yes! I'm sure that I could!"

12