Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 30

Story Info
Tim is naked with Pam, and for once isn't embarrassed.
4.1k words
4.59
3.7k
1

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 30

Pam caught up to Tim as she rounded the corner to the parking lot, and saw him hopping on one foot as he tugged his shorts on. She took just a second to enjoy the sight, before he wriggled his shorts up over his prominent bubble butt.

She said, "I parked at the other end of the block."

Tim unzipped a pocket and retrieved his keys and wallet as he said, "Don't worry about it. I'm not going to go back past that restaurant right now. Let's just go to my place, and I'll bring you back to your car when you're ready to go home."

Pam didn't argue. The poor guy was blushing and out of breath, and still had a prominent tent in his shorts, now that the co-eds had taken his jockstrap away from him. They drove in silence to Tim's place, and as soon as they got inside, he sat on the couch and put his head in his hands. "I can't believe it!"

Pam sat beside him, and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not so bad, Tim. You got your shorts back, and no one else saw you."

"No one but those three girls I've never seen before! And they've still got my jock. I've never been so embarrassed in my life!"

"Really?" Pam said, unable to stop from grinning just a little. "Even when you were filming those commercials, where your employees took all of your clothes off?"

Tim looked up at her. "Are you trying to be funny right now?"

Pam pursed his lips for a minute, but couldn't hold the smile back completely. "Maybe a little."

"That's just great," Tim said, frowning at her. "I'm glad to see that you find my humiliation entertaining."

"Oh come on. Aren't you the same guy who stripped me and spanked my bare ass, and then stripped me again and made me serve his buddies food and drinks wearing nothing but a small apron that revealed as much as it covered?"

"You had that coming, if you remember," Tim said, crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay," Pam said, holding her palms out in surrender, "maybe I did. But you're just so darn cute when you're naked and blushing. No woman could resist that. But don't get carried away about tonight, because I don't think it's as big a deal as you seem to think it is."

"That's easy for you to say! You're not the one who just ended up naked in public! And what were you thinking, by the way, asking those girls all of those questions?"

Pam feigned ignorance. "What questions?"

"You know what questions. When that girl asked me if I was the guy in the commercials I was just about to tell her I had no idea what she was talking about, but before I knew it, you admitted that I was, and started asking those humiliating questions."

Tim turned his head to one side, batted his eyes and adopted a high voice. "Oh, did you like those commercials? Did you like the internet ones better? You weren't offended by Tim's total exposure and bare ass?"

Pam couldn't help laughing. "That's really the worst impression of me I've ever heard."

Tim frowned again. "And why didn't you help me when I asked you to?"

"What do you mean?"

"When that evil Candy told her horny little friends to take my jock, they were all over me immediately, and they got it off me before I could stop them. But when I asked you to grab my shorts from her, you stood there like a lump."

Pam couldn't stop grinning, even as she protested. "I was in shock! You were spinning around bare ass in that sexy jock of yours, with that girl over your shoulder flopping and twisting and holding your shorts up over her head!"

Tim said, "I was spinning around as much as she was, but her sneaky friends managed to yank my jock down in a few seconds! How do you explain that?"

Pam couldn't help herself. "Well, you gave them a lot more motivation than you did me."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You were wiggling your bare ass around in their face, so they couldn't resist trying to get a look at the rest of you. And I had to try to ignore your cute bare ass and turn my attention to the girl you had on your shoulder. That was a lot harder to do."

"You're really asking for it," Tim said, blushing again, and wishing he could wipe that irritating grin off of Pam's pretty face. He stood up and paced a few steps, running one hand through his hair. "I can't believe those girls."

He stopped, and looked at Pam. "And now that little wench has pictures of me with my shorts around my ankles and half of my dick sticking up out of my jock!"

"Well, it wasn't half, exactly," Pam said, and saw the anger in his eyes. "Okay, listen. I've got some good news for you: she doesn't have that picture of you."

"What do you mean?" Tim asked. "I saw the flash of the phone before I could cover myself up."

"Yes, but that wasn't her phone." Tim looked at her, confused. "When Candy gave me her phone and asked me to get a picture of the four of you together, I suspected that she might be up to something. So I switched phones, and took that picture of you getting pantsed with my phone."

Tim looked hopeful, but still confused. "So where's her phone?"

Pam looked proud of herself. "I gave it back to her after you took off running. I bet she was really disappointed when she checked her pics and found out that she didn't have the money shot!"

Tim almost smiled at that, then thought of something else. "Wait a minute. What did you think she was going to do?"

Pam said, "What?"

"You said you thought she was up to something, so you switched phones. What did you mean by that?"

"Well," Pam said, thinking fast, "I could tell that she groped you or pinched your ass or something in that first picture I took of her. So I noticed that when she wanted the group photo, each of her friends got on one side of you, but she sort of stood off to the side, or behind you three."

"What?"

"I mean, she didn't try to get up on her tiptoes, or push in from one side of the picture, which seemed odd to me."

Tim said, 'You KNEW she was going to pants me!"

Now it was Pam's turn to blush a little, but she responded the best she could. "Not exactly. I thought that maybe she'd goose you or grope you again."

Tim said, "But you still took the picture, once she pulled my shorts down."

"Well... I was shocked. It was an instinct." Tim's eyes narrowed at her. "Maybe seeing the top of your hard-on sticking out gave me a brain freeze."

Tim shook his head and sat back down on the couch. "You jerk! You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

She looked into his brown eyes and blushing face. "I cannot tell a lie. Watching those girls strip you bottomless was not the least enjoyable experience of my life."

"You didn't try to get my shorts back at all, did you?"

Pam's smile was equal parts guilty and naughty. "How could I, once you were putting on such a sexy show? Do you remember what that one girl said when Candy first pantsed you?"

Tim said, "No," but Pam couldn't tell whether he was telling the truth or not.

"She said, 'ooh, look at his peachy bottom!'"

Tim blushed even more, and he clearly did remember that part. Pam giggled. "I think that should be my new nickname for you!"

Tim said, "You are really asking for it!"

"Asking for what, Peachy Bottom?" Pam said, looking like she was about to stick her tongue out at him.

"If you know what's good for you--" Tim started, but Pam said, "Do you want to see your picture?"

Tim crossed his arms. "No! That's the last thing I want to see."

"C'mon, be a good sport," she said as she pulled her phone out and started messing with it.

"I don't remember you being such a good sport, when you were mincing around here in your high heels and just that little apron that almost covered half of your cute little butt." The memory gave Tim just the tiniest hint of a smile of his own. "I seem to remember you pouting like a spoiled little brat."

"I did no such thing," Pam said, with her focus still on her phone. But Tim saw that her face was flushed, too.

"Here it is!" Pam said, and scooted over until she was sitting against Tim on the couch. She held the phone out so that both of them could see it together.

"Good lord!" Tim said. In the picture he looked ridiculous: the shorts around his ankles, the slightly knock-kneed stance, the comical, wide-eyed expression and open mouth. And the top of his erection, where everyone could see it.

"That's my favorite part," Pam giggled, pointing just above the top of Tim's jock.

"That's enough!" Tim said, snatching the phone out of her hand. As Pam reached out for it, he held it in his left hand and away from his body. Pam leaned across him, saying, "Give me that!"

Tim acted almost without thinking, even though he'd thought of this more than a few times over the last month. He quickly dropped the phone on the couch and grabbed Pam's left wrist, pulling her forward and across his body, using her own momentum against her.

Before she knew it, Pam was laid out across Tim's lap. She squeaked out, "Hey, what do you think--"

But Tim cut her off. As he laid a sharp spank across the skin-tight seat of her yoga pants, he said, "I'm giving you exactly what you deserve." He spanked her two more times in quick succession.

But Pam quickly got over her initial surprise, and yelped and started squirming, even as she was still on the verge of giggling. "Cut that out! I knew that you'd try to spank me again if I came back here with you!"

Tim smiled at that, and swatted her cute tush again. "I said that you wouldn't have to worry about that if you weren't going to act like a naughty little girl again, and I meant it."

"Me?! You're the one who was flaunting yourself in your sexy little jockstrap, and spinning around in a bare-assed dance for those college girls!"

"Not on purpose," Tim insisted, as he slapped Pam's wriggling butt several more times.

She rolled her hips to one side and reached under her, finding Tim's hard dick under the thin material of his shorts. She wrapped her delicate fingers around it and teasingly said, "Is THIS on purpose?"

"That's it!" Tim said, as he pulled her hand off of him. He raised his right thigh, making Pam's bottom lift upward, and quickly grasped the sides of her yoga pants and pushed them down. By the time she realized what was happening, he'd slid the clingy material up and over the fullest part of her feminine curves, revealing her powder-blue cotton panties, wedgied up between her gorgeous cheeks.

He whistled at the sight, and Pam reacted by flattening herself against his lap. "Stop that right now!"

"Oh no," Tim said, enjoying the view, and her discomfort. "Since you enjoy people getting de-pantsed so much, I think it's only fair that you are on the receiving end too."

"That's not--"

Tim spanked her mostly bared right cheek. "That's for telling those girls who I was."

He spanked her left cheek. "And that's for asking them if they'd seen the internet version of the ad."

For the next several minutes, Tim spanked Pam's firm and increasingly pink ass, while listing each of her offenses during his stripping outside the pizza place. Pam wiggled and twitched and tried to spare her exposed bottom from the worst of Tim's punishment.

She increased her frenzied gyrations when he said, "I think these should come down, too," and he started pulling down her panties.

"No!" Pam yelped, and increased her struggles.

But when Tim had gotten them down to mid-thigh, he stopped and teasingly said, "What's this? These sexy little panties seem to be damp."

"I suppose you think you're being--" Pam began, before she gave another small yelp as Tim gave her buns another stinging spank.

Tim settled into a rhythm, and Pam's wrigglings gradually decreased. Between spanks, Tim rubbed her butt and pushed her yoga pants and panties down over her calves and off of her feet, leaving her bottomless but for her tennis shoes and small white socks.

After another couple of minutes, Pam's delectable derriere was moving from pink toward red. As Tim landed another firm swat across her sit spot, she said through clenched teeth, "I'm not going to fall for this trick again!"

Tim stopped, then started to lightly caress her warm bottom. "What trick is that?"

"The one where, just before you're about to stop spanking me anyway, I offer to suck you if you'll stop."

"That was a good one," Tim agreed, as he slid his hand gently across her goose-bumped bottom.

"Well it's not going to work this time."

"You've outsmarted me," Tim said, smiling, as he palmed and patted her butt cheeks.

"So I'm not going to ask you how many more times I need to spank you before you offer to blow me."

"Good, cause it's not going to--" Pam began, before Tim rained down three quick and hard spanks on her defenseless bum, causing her to hiss in pain.

"I'm going to ask you how many more times I need to spank you before you offer to fuck me."

Pam stopped wiggling, and looked back up at him, over her shoulder. "W- w- what?"

"You heard me," Tim said quietly. "How many times?"

"That's not--," she began, then stopped, looking into his eyes. "Are you serious?"

Tim just nodded, and smiled, and continued to slide his hand up and down over Pam's firm, bare cheeks.

"I don't believe you," Pam finally said. But the look on her pretty face said that she didn't know what to believe.

"Oh no?" Tim asked, and before she could answer, he started to slap her bare ass again. This time the spanks were harder than before, and faster. After the first few, Pam was kicking her legs and trying to roll side to side, anything to keep her reddening derriere away from Tim's relentless spanks.

After maybe 10 spanks, Tim stopped, and once again began to rub her tush lightly, as if to massage the sting away. Pam took several deep breaths and looked back over at her shoulder at him. He noticed that her face had grown more flushed.

"How many more times?" Tim asked, his eyes on hers.

"I'm not.... You're not.... Yowch!"

When she hadn't answered his question, Tim resumed spanking her poor bottom. He knew that as hot and as red as her buns were getting, she was really feeling each spank now.

After several more blows, he stopped again. He made a little whistling noise as he lightly patted Pam's ass, feeling heat. "How many more--"

"Six," she said.

Tim stopped, and looked up from her butt to the back of her head, which was buried in a couch cushion. "Are you serious?" he said. "Because you don't really have to--"

"I'm serious," she interrupted him again, in a voice muffled by the couch.

"Six more spanks?" he confirmed. She nodded, still not looking at him. He swallowed hard. "Okay, count these out."

Tim patted her ass one more time, then raised his hand... and gave her a very light, love-tap of a spank on her firm left cheek.

She slowly turned her head and looked back over her shoulder and into his eyes again. She looked surprised, and her eyes glistened, but never left his. "One," she said, barely above a whisper.

Tim very lightly tapped her right cheek. "Two," she said softly.

Four more times he gently spanked Pam's bare bottom. Four more times she breathily counted.

After she said, "Six," Tim caressed her cheeks again, and said, "Very good."

Pam laid her head down against her left shoulder, eyes still on him, waiting to see what he'd do. He slid his fingers across her warm flesh for a few seconds, then dipped his hand lower, and slid his index finger down over her plump pussy lips and into the heat and moisture inside.

Pam rocked her head back a few inches as her eyes closed, and she moaned. Tim quietly said, "It looks like someone is ready." Pam's eyes fluttered back open as Tim removed his finger. He patted her buns one more time, and said, "Stand up"

She lifted herself from over his lap and stood up in front of him. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, and then took off her sports bra. Her firm, perky breasts were flushed, and her nipples hard.

Tim stood up from the couch, and without taking her eyes from his, Pam reached out and felt his erection pressing against his thin shorts. "Mmmmm," she purred, grabbing him. "It looks like someone else is ready."

Tim's small smile mirrored her own, as she put her hands into the side of his shorts and pushed them down, while Tim pulled his shirt up and over his head.

Pam pursed her lips in a soundless whistle as she trailed her fingers across his pecs and down over his abs, before she encircled his warm shaft with her nimble fingers. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Let's go, Peachy Bottom."

She turned toward Tim's bedroom and tugged his dick, before letting go of it and walking through his bedroom door, swinging her stinging tush from side to side.

By the time she climbed onto his bed Tim was right behind her, and she barely had time to roll over and put her arms up to hug him to her before he lowered himself and plunged into her. She gasped and clenched him tightly.

Tim rolled his hips forward and started pushing forward, then slowly sliding almost out, and plunging forward again. They were both breathing hard, and they both knew that they wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

After no more than a couple of minutes of the two of them rolling in a slow, building rhythm together, Pam pulled her slender legs up and locked them under Tim's muscular ass, and he sped up, her breathing loud in his ears.

They came at the same moment, and it was the sort of release that rolled through both of them, leaving them gasping for breath and locked together. When Tim finally lifted his head up, Pam's eyes were on his. They were both flushed and trying to catch their breath, and they smiled.

Tim lowered his lips to hers and gave her a long, sensuous kiss, then lifted his face again. Pam studied his face, lifting one hand to brush a strand of hair away from her eyes. "Wow," she said, quietly.

"Yes," Tim said.

"You know," Pam said, her eyes sparkling, "you didn't have to spank me so hard to get me here."

"I think I did," Tim said, with a crooked grin. "Besides, you deserved it, and I really enjoyed it." He kissed her again, quickly. "And don't call me 'Peachy Bottom'!"

She laughed, and slapped both of her hands down on his round, bare rump. "Then don't have such a peachy bottom."

He laughed too, and rolled off and laid beside her. "I don't think you've learned your lesson at all. If you keep this up, your cute little ass is going to be too sore to sit on when you're back in the office."

"Big talk for a guy who just got tricked out of his shorts and jockstrap by three college girls!" She stuck her tongue out at him, and then rolled away from the hand he stretched it out, as if to grab her wrist again.

She got out of bed. "I need to clean myself up." Tim leaned up onto an elbow and watched her walk toward his bathroom. "Wow," he said, "I really painted your little wagon red, didn't I?"

Pam stopped and looked down over her shoulder at her very pink bottom. "You're a monster!" she said in a pouty tone.

Tim said, "Hey, you still had your shoes and socks on in my bed! Were you born in a barn?"

She stuck her tongue out at him again, then turned and walked to his bathroom doorway. She put a hand on the door frame to steady herself, and untied both of her shoes, and took them and her socks off.

Tim enjoyed watching her do it. Her lithe, slender body glistened with just a slight sheen of sweat, and her firm breasts bobbed as she bent down to take off her shoes.

Finished, she walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Tim flopped backwards onto his back and stared at his ceiling, thinking about the last hour. It had all happened so naturally, and it couldn't have gone better if he'd planned it.

He heard the water go on in his shower, and maybe 10 minutes later, the door opened and Pam came back out. Her hair was wet, and she was still naked, and when Tim took in the sight, she threw something at him.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers
12