Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

He caught it, but didn't take his eyes off her until she made it to the bed and laid herself down on her belly, on top of the covers.

He looked at what she'd thrown: aloe vera lotion. "Isn't this for sunburns?" he asked.

She crossed her arms under and in front of her and laid her head on them, looking up at him. "My poor ass is still stinging, so the least you can do is rub that in and apologize."

Tim smiled. "I can't apologize, because your gorgeous little tush is just too spankable, and because you earned every one of those spanks. But I'm happy to rub the sting away. In fact, I'll even kiss your butt too, to make it better."

Pam giggled and wiggled her pink buns. "That's the least you can do."

Tim leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her right cheek, but then pulled his head away quickly. "Yikes! Your butt is still so hot that I think I might have burned my lips!"

"You're hilarious," she said.

Tim said, "I know," and then kissed both of her delectable cheeks several times, before pulling the top off of the tube and dribbling some of the lotion across Pam's ass.

She made a little hissing sound and softly said, "Cold!"

"Sorry," Tim said, as he gently spread the cooling lotion out across her derriere. Then he leaned down close and blew on first one cheek, and then the other.

As he did so, Pam clenched her glutes and softly said, "ooooh."

Tim laughed. "You've got goosebumps on your rump, sweetie."

She gave it a wiggle and said, "More lotion!"

Over the next five or ten minutes, Tim did a thorough job of massaging the lotion into Pam's round behind. She occasionally moaned and purred, and by the time he was almost out of lotion, she had begun subtly arching her back and rolling her butt upwards, her legs slightly spread.

Tim slid his hand downward, and felt the warmth and wetness again. He stroked her once and then fingered her as she groaned, and she opened her eyes and tilted her head to look at him. Her eyes flicked down to notice that he was hard again.

"Mmmm," she said, and got up on one elbow, leaned toward him, and took him into her mouth. Now it was Tim's turn to moan. She edged her body up to his and he turned onto his back and closed his eyes. Her tongue flicked and circled, and she pulled off of him with a soft popping sound, then engulfed him again.

In a few minutes, she climbed on top of him, and lowered her still-pink rear end onto his erection.

This time it lasted much longer, and afterwards they fell asleep together. As he lost consciousness, the three girls who had humiliatingly stripped Tim in public were nowhere in his thoughts at all.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers
12