All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 32'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
timytimy6 months ago

Thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The buildup is what makes this great, but damn if it isn't frustrating waiting for the payoff! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What, exactly, is he the “boss” of?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso6 months ago

Anonymous, read back for all the details on Tim's position and work relationship to the women... it's well worth it! This is a GREAT, brilliantly written, continuing story. Half-witted Tim is hilarious proof that you don't need to be savvy or intelligent to be successful in business! 5 Stars...as always!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

mrbaretorso said "Half-witted Tim is hilarious proof that you don't need to be savvy or intelligent to be successful in business!" You do realise this is fiction presumably, all it's proof of is that the author can't write realistic characters. No guy like "Tim, nice but dim" could be boss of anything other than a mop and bucket whilst cleaning toilets.

timytimy6 months ago

OMG Anticipation and cock tease is all I ca say I get from these episodes! My poor penis just leeps with joy at a posting expecting poor Tim Johnson stripped and humiliated so I can squeeze a load, only to be left hanging... balls aching... penis drooling and my mind fried!

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

is it not time for Tim to get some revenge , perhaps another company making him an offer putting the women under pressure to keep him

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM36 months ago

I am quite excited for this devious little plot. I always love it when the girls hatch a plan to get Tim exposed. I hope whatever stunt they pull will be embarrassing for Tim as it makes him even more famous! Great job with these chapters Barefan!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic ! Love the set up ( Literally a set up 🫢🤭😅) I can't wait to read what humiliation and embarrasing situation awaits him .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope they soap him up somehow in the skit and get him hard ! But they couldn't do anything with his hard cock cos its on Tv , But teasing and humiliating him would be So Hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopefully we find out what happens next , Soon !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God I just love Shawna's plans! This is going to be a real treat for the audience both far and near. Let Naked Attraction become a huge success thanks to Tim's widespread nakedness! The man with the face and ass women everywhere will recognize whether he likes it or not. I'm hoping not...hehehe...

timytimy6 months ago

O M G. Soap! Who said anything about soaping poor Tim? You people are driving me sexually crazy in addition to the sexual frustration of waiting for Tim's next humiliation, you guys are just adding to my titillation

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could very well be a demonstration involving poor tim getting soaped up ! Think of the commercial in the shower with the soap it would make sense 🫢🫣 Even just a bucket and sponge and some hot soapy water with the girls stripping him and lathering him up to demonstrate in keeping with the Advert in the showers ............ He would definetly get hard ! And embarrassed , Its inevitable he would

bdm4sexbdm4sex6 months ago

Great job setting up Tim's next embarrassment. I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars... hopefully Tim gets even with his coworkers . Perhaps there is a loophole in his contract and he does not have to do the third ad or maybe Tim gets an offer from another ad agency or a big acting offer and threatens to leave. Tim is the star and without him they don't have a hit ad campaign . All I see is him is being undercut as a boss and used as a clown. Love the story but It's seems too one sided. Tim needs some revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing wrong with one-sided in a Non-Concent/Reluctance section.

timytimy6 months ago

OMG Barefan wtf are you waiting on! I'm about to bust a nut to know what humiliation you are going to put Tim Johnson through! OMG please gets on with it be for i go complete instead and can maybe a complete session out ot my words. OMG 🔥 I'm loose ing much yes poor now!

OMG 🔥

timytimy6 months ago

I'm going crazy out here waiting for you to put Tim Johnson through his next humiliation! Please get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor little timy is letting his penis get the best of him while he obsesses over what happens to TJ! Come on Bearfan, we all want to know TJ’s next humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous