Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 37

Story Info
Partially clothed Tim gets outmaneuvered on live tv.
3.5k words
4.75
4.1k
5

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 37

After the small female entourage dragged a towel-wearing Tim out of the make-up room and back toward the main studio, Carly Sands sat there, alone with her thoughts. For some reason, watching those women manipulating Tim out of his clothes took her back to her high school and college years.

Though Carly had blossomed into a beauty in her middle teen years, she had her first really serious boyfriend in her senior year of high school. As they got more serious, she had started to tease him by wearing tighter clothes and shorter skirts.

They were flirty with each other, and she took to flipping up the back of her skirt and showing him her panties, when she was sure no one else was watching.

He responded by playfully threatening to take her over his knee, and she instantly found herself turned on by those words. She imagined herself laid out over his lap, as he fondled and spanked her bare bottom, and that thought drove her crazy.

She said that he wouldn't dare, and even though she became more and more bratty with him, he didn't take the bait. Until a week after her 18th birthday, when he followed through on his threat.

They had taken a lunch to the park, and in the middle of the meal she teased him with a quick glimpse of her upper thighs, and before she knew it, he pulled her over his lap and gave her a dozen quick spanks on her pantied bottom.

That moment broke some kind of a barrier between them, and he began to regularly -- but playfully -- spank her firm, round ass. But a few weeks after graduation, something happened that worried her. The boyfriend often played cards and drank beer -- when one of the boys could get some -- with some friends of his, and even though she never played, she was often around for the game.

But on this day, after they'd all been drinking for a while and his friends had started flirting with her too, one of his buddies raised a bet, and her boyfriend didn't have enough cash left to call him. When the buddy suggested that if he won, Carly would have to take off her bra, her boyfriend asked if she was okay with that.

Carly was wearing a snug t-shirt, and the thought of betting her bra had her nipples rock hard. She was excited, and nervous, and wet, but she agreed. When her boyfriend lost, the guys were all cheering as she turned her back to them and pulled her bra off from under her shirt, and put it on the table. Their eyes were all wide as they looked at her perky nipples, clearly visible under her thin t-shirt, and she felt a dangerous rush.

A few hands later, her boyfriend talked her into putting up her skirt on another bet, and once again she lost. She was wearing normal white cotton panties, and when she took off her skirt and put it on the table, she knew that her crotch was wet enough to show the thin strip of light brown hair on her pussy. The boys went wild, and she felt light-headed with the danger and the excitement of her exposure.

When they tried to get her to put up one of her last items of clothing a few hands later, she balked. She had spent about ten minutes walking around in front of them in just her t-shirt and panties, and she knew that while a part of her wanted to go further, she was too afraid to do it.

But when she and her boyfriend had sex that night, all she thought about was walking around half-dressed in front of his friends, and that was the most intense sex they'd ever had.

She spent her freshman year in college exploring her submissive and exhibitionist impulses, engaged in some light bdsm with a handful of guys at different times, and realized after a night of some drunken roleplaying that she was lucky. She woke up naked in an apartment with a guy she barely knew, and when she got home and took a shower, she found some bruises on her curvaceous butt that worried her.

At the beginning of her sophomore year, she started seeing a female therapist who helped her to better understand herself. After four or five sessions, she came to realize that she had a submissive streak that she needed to come to terms with, and control. The therapist suggested that she work on becoming more assertive in relationships, and be wary about giving up too much control until she knew her future partners better.

She took that advice, and over the next few months she found that she enjoyed taking on a dominant role as often as she liked being submissive. She ended up spanking one boyfriend after he had grabbed her butt when they were in her apartment, and that experience surprised both of them. He initially resisted her, but through some cajoling and teasing, she eventually had him naked over her lap, and she loved it!

By the end of that semester, she changed her major to psychology, intrigued by how her therapy had helped her, and the rewarding feeling of coming to understand how people's minds worked. She eventually accepted the fact that she had both submissive and dominant urges, and that she got turned on both by being exposed herself, and by cajoling or coercing guys out of their clothes.

Right now she was in a two-year relationship with another professor, and she thought that it was headed toward marriage in the near future. She'd talked over her kinks with him, and he was open to both light dominance and submission too, and she was content with their relationship and where it was going.

So the strength of her arousal when Marcy had asked her to be on the show, and she first watched the Naked Attraction commercial, was not a complete surprise to her. Tim was obviously an attractive young man, and she loved the humor and sexiness in the commercial.

But meeting him on stage had been electric. She had known that he was good-looking, but the first moment she looked at him she could immediately see his shyness and embarrassment, and she found herself incredibly aroused. His reluctance triggered her urge to take control of him, and she enjoyed the way he blushed and squirmed as she analyzed the power implications of his young female employees manipulating him out of his clothes.

She had indulged her desire to toy with Tim verbally, but when the women had dragged him into this very room and partially undressed him -- right in front of her -- it felt like an out-of-body experience!

And when Shawna had ordered him to do pushups, she was so turned on by that sight that she almost missed noticing what Danielle did next. But Carly saw Shawna give Danielle a quick look and a wink. Then she watched as a grinning Danielle took a small padlock out of her purse and quietly put it onto the locker that now held Tim's clothes.

Carly sucked in her breath when she saw Danielle turn from the locker and give Shawna a thumb's up, and then saw the sly smile on both women's faces. Carly didn't know what was going to happen, but as she realized that whatever it was, Tim would not be able to retrieve his clothes from that locker, she found that she was suddenly as wet as she'd ever been!

Now that the women had taken Tim away, Carly's mind was in full analytical professor mode. She figured that whatever those conniving females had in mind for poor Tim, it would likely result in him coming back to this room, embarrassed, and looking to retrieve his clothes.

Which he would not be able to do! Carly tingled with anticipation at the thought of that nice young hunk being at her mercy.

Just as quickly, she remembered her overwhelmed arousal when Shawna and Danielle had revealed on stage that the ad campaign had originally featured Tim's employees exposing themselves to get his attention. Carly immediately imagined herself in their shoes, and that turned her on, too. She pictured herself up on the ladder in front of Tim as her skirt fell, revealing her embarrassing panties to his delighted gaze.

And she felt the same light-headed, erotic charge that she'd felt at that poker game after high school, mincing around the apartment in her skimpy panties, her hard nipples pressing through her t-shirt while all the guys followed her every move. She had noticed them adjusting their hard-ons in their shorts, and she found herself picturing Tim Johnson looked straight at her pantied pussy while his erection strained against the front of his towel--

The pretty professor's reverie was ended when she heard the studio audience applauding on the tv screen above her, as they returned from the commercial break.

When his three-girl escort had gotten Tim right to the end of the hallway at the rear of the studio, Shawna had tugged his arm to stop him from going any further. He was glad to stop there, rather than walking out in front of that audience of rowdy females in just his boxers and towel. He felt ridiculous!

While Shawna and Emilia both stopped on either side of him, Danielle had kept walking, and she quickly made her way back to the stage, where she took her seat beside Marcy's desk just before Debbie the floor director started counting them down from the commercial break.

As Danielle slid back into her seat, she noticed Tim's pretty employees looking at her, confused. Before she could say anything to them, Marcy leaned over toward her and quietly said, "Is he ready?"

"He's just backstage, with Shawna and Emilia." Danielle grinned at Marcy. "But he's a little under-dressed."

Marcy chuckled softly, looking up to see Debbie, and nodding her way. Under her breath, to Danielle, she said, "I think he's probably over-dressed, actually."

The applause sign went on and the women in the audience responded enthusiastically.

When Debbie pointed at her, Marcy said, "Welcome back!" She turned to Danielle and said, "Before the break, you mentioned that a second Naked Attraction commercial is going to air starting tonight. What can you tell us about that ad?"

"Well, I can't tell you a lot details, because we want to be sure that people watch it when it's released," Danielle said.

Marcy said, "I don't think that's going to be a problem, at least not for our audience." Some laughter and light cheering came from the crowd. "Are you sure that you don't have at least an excerpt that you can show us?"

Danielle shook her head. "I'm afraid not. Everybody's just going to have to wait until tonight."

Marcy frowned, and the audience began to groan and boo softly.

Danielle looked a little concerned now too, playing it up, and the audience got a little louder. A female voice carried over the crowd noise, saying, "Come on!"

Danielle shrugged and said, "My hands are tied." Then she waited a few beats, and just when the grumbling grew, she said, "But I think we've figured out something your audience might enjoy. Since we can't release any excerpts, we thought we'd show you a partial re-enactment of the ad right here."

The audience members looked at each other, not knowing what to make of that, but beginning to smile. Tim's employees onstage gave each other the same looks. Marcy said, "What?"

Danielle just smiled, and then pivoted in her seat to look toward the back of the stage. Marcy did the same thing. Tim's pretty employees followed suit, and the studio audience sat up straighter, following Danielle's eyes.

Backstage, Shawna grabbed Tim's right arm just above the elbow, and Emilia did the same with his left arm. Shawna looked up into Tim's handsome but worried face and said, "Okay, here we go. Just play along, and this will be fun."

She tugged his arm, but he hesitated. Shawna grinned at him and said, "Oh come on, Tim. We're not going to strip you naked on live tv!"

Tim looked at her, then at Emilia, whose brown eyes sparkled as she playfully pursed her lips and shook her head. "Don't worry," she said.

Shawna tugged again, and Tim allowed himself to be led out toward the stage.

When the three of them walked out into the audience's sightline, all of the murmuring stopped, as the women took in the sight of the odd trio. Flanked by a petite, fully clothed female on each side of him, Tim stood out even more. With his bare, chiseled chest, arms, and flat abs above the towel, and his slender, long-muscled legs and bare feet beneath it, he was instantly the center of attention in the large, open space.

His escorts' beaming smiles contrasted with the nervous expression on Tim's face. Marcy broke the silence. "What in the world?"

And then a cacophony of laughter and cheers erupted from the audience and washed over Tim like a flash flood, and an adorable blush sprang out on his stricken face.

Marcy played to the cameras for a moment, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide, until she looked at a smiling Danielle in amazement. "I'll take this over a video clip from a commercial any day!"

Danielle laughed. "I thought you might."

The audience's cheering and laughter rolled on, and Marcy got up and walked over toward Tim, with Danielle trailing behind her. When Marcy got to within a few feet of Tim she stopped, and looked him over, from his feet all the way up to his face, and then back down from his broad shoulders to where he clutched the towel to his narrowed waist.

"That's quite an outfit you're wearing, Mr. Johnson," Marcy finally said, to more laughter and a few whistles from her audience. She raised her eyes back up from his abs to his face. "I'm guessing this means that the ad takes place in a locker room?"

Tim glanced at Shawna and then nodded. At that moment, up in the control booth, Lauren said into her microphone, "Putting up the backdrop."

The large green screen behind what was usually the weather desk stayed the same, but on the various tv screens around the studio, the featureless green was replaced by a wall of showers in a tiled locker room.

It took a few seconds for everyone's attention to be drawn to those screens, and then to realize what they were looking at. Tim noticed the fidgeting in the audience, then looked at the large screen to his right, and saw the locker room projected behind him. And his blushing face turned momentarily pale.

As many in the crowd hooted and applauded, Shawna smiled at Marcy. Still possessively holding Tim's arm, she said, "Actually, the ad starts out in a fitness center."

Marcy eagerly took the cue. "That makes sense, because I think we can all tell that Mr. Johnson works out a lot." The crowd hooted some more. "And is Mr. Johnson alone in that fitness center?"

Shawna grinned up at Tim, "In fact, there are a handful of other people working out in the fitness center."

Marcy nodded, smiling. "And are those other people female, by chance?"

"Oddly enough, they are!"

Marcy laughed. "And by any chance, are they Mr. Johnson's lovely employees?" She turns back toward the stage, where Julie, Mia, Kaitlyn and Anna were all grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

Marcy said, "And I'm guessing, given the background that our technical crew has put up behind us, that Mr. Johnson likes to follow his workouts with a refreshing shower?"

Shawna gave Marcy a comic pout. "Did you somehow get access to a sneak preview of his ad?"

"I'm just using my imagination," Marcy said.

During this banter, the audience's reactions were getting more raucous, and Tim was growing visibly more uncomfortable as these two grinning women talked about him as if he weren't even there.

As if she could read his thoughts, Marcy looked at Tim. "Speaking of my imagination," she said, before dropping her eyes to Tim's towel, and then raising her eyes and looking directly into his, "are you wearing anything under that towel?"

Tim looked paralyzed, unsure of how to answer, as a chorus of rowdy "Ooooohs" and a few catcalls rang out amongst the laughter from the bleachers.

Shawna came to his defense, snuggling herself against Tim's side and sliding her hand up to grip him just below his bicep, and coyly saying, "A gentleman has to have SOME secrets."

Now it was Marcy's turn to give a comic pout. She crossed her arms over her chest, and looked over toward the stage, and then up into the audience in and around the bleachers. "I hate secrets!" she said, and stamped her heel on the studio floor like a spoiled teenager.

The audience applauded and hooted, and an attractive brunette in the front row of the bleachers called out, "Me too!"

Shawna gripped Tim's arm a little tighter and more protectively. Tim looked from Marcy's pout to Shawna's reassuring expression. "Well I'm sorry Marcy," Shawna said, "but you're just going to have to tolerate a little mystery--"

The next few moments went just like Marcy and Shawna had planned them over the phone.

When Marcy saw that Shawna's "defense" of Tim had drawn his attention away from her, she quickly stepped forward and bent down. She grabbed the closest bottom edge of Tim's towel and pulled it straight up until it was even with his waist.

That sudden movement revealed the entire length of Tim's muscular right leg, including his upper thigh and his snug, light blue boxers. Tim instinctively turned and jumped away from her, as the collective gasp and roaring of audience laughter surrounded him.

Marcy held onto the bottom edge of his towel for just long enough to cause the top of it to twist and tug itself momentarily out of his grip. As it started to flutter downward, Tim pivoted to his left, keeping his grip on the other end of the towel, while he turned his rear toward the crowd.

For just a few seconds the female crowd got a tantalizing view of Tim's round bottom, encased in his snug boxers, as he spun away and crouched to grasp for the loose end of his towel. The effect of his maneuver was to thrust his bubble butt outward, giving his thirsty audience a profile view of his curvy behind before he caught the towel and pulled it back toward him to hide his embarrassing display.

The raucous roar of laughter was deafening, and it contributed to Tim's panic as he focused entirely on tightening his grip on his recovered towel.

He was so focused, in fact, that he didn't register Marcy's words above the laughter, and the sound of his own pulse roaring in his ears. "Well that's not a realistic re-enactment of a post-workout shower, is it?" she said, to renewed hooting from the delighted crowd.

Having so nearly lost his towel completely, Tim's strong hands now clamped the towel ends together and worked one over the other in a knot that he was determined not to lose control of again.

Unfortunately for him, devious Marcy was still a step ahead of him and was now

attacking where he wasn't defending.

It helped that Tim was so much taller than her. With Tim's back partially toward her and his focus on his towel, she simply dropped to her knees beside him and reached both hands up and under his towel.

She was careful not to let her hands touch his body until she was sure they were high enough to make contact with his boxers. As it happened, when she committed to groping with both hands, they landed on the fullest lower curve of his firm ass, with the light material of his boxers immediately gripped by her sneaky fingers.

And at the very second when Tim realized that she was touching him, Marcy already had his boxers in the grasp of both hands, and she yanked them down to his ankles and pinned them to the studio floor.

Since Tim was still in motion, his momentum carried him for a few small steps farther away from her.

When the already mesmerized and laughing audience processed what they were seeing -- their favorite lady host producing the outwitted hunk's boxers from beneath his towel like the sexiest magic trick ever -- they reached a new level of frenzy.

As poor Tim stepped out of his boxers, Marcy quickly rose to her feet, holding her prize over her head in triumph. "NOW this is a realistic reenactment of a young guy showering after a workout!"

As the crowd roared again, Marcy walked toward them, swinging Tim's underwear, and then tossing it into the second row of the bleachers. A dozen women surged toward the garment like crazed bridesmaids diving for the bride's bouquet.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers
12