Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 01

Story Info
Divorcee Learns She Loves Teen Cock.
5.8k words
4.64
68.8k
99

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

If the title is offensive please do not proceed. This is not a story about romance. All characters are 18 years or older. Please provide any comments for improvements. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

"Goodbye and take care," I said as I hugged my daughter Debbie. It was her first year at college and I had dropped her at her dorm.

"You going to be,OK mom?," she knew I was going to be alone now that she was gone.

"I will dear, don't worry about me." I said.

"Love you mom," she said as I watched her walk away. My big girl.

"Love you too dear." My heart felt empty as she left, I was truly alone now.

Oh I envied her. She was just 18 and starting college like I never had the chance.

I was pregnant at 18. My high school sweetheart turned husband then drunken bum. My dreams were a bust as I spent my last ten years bailing him out of trouble. Then I decided no more as I divorced his drunken ass and took up living on my own.

Now with Debbie gone I truly had an empty nest. It was just me, a 37 year old divorcee.

As I drove off campus I saw them all, the younger crowd, beginning their futures. Lots of young good looking people, I knew my daughter wouldn't make my mistakes but I did hope she'd take good advantage of all that young male companionship she could. I never had that chance. I missed those years, they would have been fun. I hoped she get around, sample what the men had to offer before settling like I did.

I never tasted all that young fruit. I missed so much.

***********

Now I was back in town. I parked my car, it was 2 in the afternoon. Time to start work. I had been out of the workforce for years. With no experience it was the only job offer I had. I had been coming to the family Y for years now. I knew the staff pretty well and my friend Jan talked me into applying for the opening. Her two girls were older and off to college like mine was now.

I had been coming here to stay in shape the last few years since my husband was gone. I was glad now I hadn't let my body fall apart. At 36 I had a pretty damn good figure and still sported a healthy set of tits. I knew the guys watched as I walked by. It gave me a real thrill. Maybe I could find a husband now that I sent noname packing or maybe I could find some sex, I laughed. I hadn't had any of that in years. I stopped taking my pills a long time ago.

Our love life had fallen apart years ago. High school sweethearts my ass. I fell for his bullshit lines of love and romance and my needs were left unfulfilled those many nights alone while he toured the bars with his buds.

Well I was single now and supporting myself. I was fortunate to get the big house and no debts but I still needed to earn a living now that Debbie was gone.

"Hi Lori," Kara said to me as I entered the hustle and bustle of our crowded Family Y.

"Hi Kara, anything exciting?" I replied.

"Nothing exciting except some hot boy meat working on the weights," she said as she smiled.

"Oh my God Kara, you need to stop trying to rob the cradle," I laughed knowing she was just joking. I had known Kara a few weeks. She was always upbeat, a great work buddy. She always joked about the young guys but I knew she wasn't serious.

"Why," she replied, "its fresh young meat," as we both laughed as she gathered her stuff and I took her spot behind the desk.

"And they're trainable," she added.

Kara was a couple years younger than I and always talked like she was on the prowl. She even repositioned the desk so she could overlooking the boys weight room. She talked like a classic cougar but I figured she was a lot of talk.

Kara was also our Yoga instructor and she had a slender figure. I knew she must be envious of my breasts though. Still she must be joking, I couldn't see how a grown woman would be spreading her legs for teen boys.

Women at our age joke about it. It appealed to our vanity to be wanted by the younger males but I mean it was ridiculous to think she would do anything with young kids like that.

I logged into the computer and prepared the reports for the day when I heard a scuffle and some yelling over at the men's weight room. Seems a ruckus had started and being the only staff member I went to see what was up.

I turned the corner as a couple guys were yelling.

"Stay away and I mean it." Said Eric as he looked hard at the other kid. "She's mine and I won't tell you again."

"Hey" I yelled, trying to push what little authority I had. "What's the beef," I said.

"No problem," Wayne said as he looked real hard at Eric. I recognized Wayne, he was always trouble. He was the type of bad boy I made sure kept away from Debbie. Wayne did what he wanted to. He didn't think rules applied to him. He reminded me of noname who I had divorced.

So I said "who wants to throw the first punch and be barred from here for life," I asked as they both stepped back.

"I thought so, if you guys start anything here you won't be allowed back, keep that in mind," feeling I had pushed some hard authority at them. A stern parent talking to some kids.

The mother role of authority was all I had, after all I was only 5 ft 7 and 130 lbs and these guys were each well built and over 6 ft. I wasn't exactly going to be manhandling any of them.

Wayne backed away but I could see he resented my authority, like I said he didn't think rules applied to him and he didn't like being bossed around by a woman.

"I'll be watching," I said as I headed back to my desk. Eric, the blond one moved to the other side of the room.

I watched the two from my desk. Wayne looked tough. He was a lot of muscle and pretty nice looking too. I looked at his file on the computer. He was 19 now. He obviously worked out and showed some nice tan muscle. Damn I thought, Kara must drool over this one, as I laughed.

I looked at their hard muscular bodies all wet and sweaty. Hmmm, I thought, too bad they weren't older, or maybe too bad the older guys didn't look like they do.

The other guy was a bit younger at 18. I hadn't seen him before but he looked cute with those blue eyes and blond hair. I thought he'd be a good choice for Debbie. I guess it was my way of acknowledging he was hot without admitting I was turned on.

I looked up his file, his name was Eric. Yep, Eric looked like one I'd want for Debbie, tall handsome, muscular, good breeding stock for my blond haired Debbie, I laughed.

It was closing time soon and I didn't see Wayne anymore, he must have left and I saw Eric leave without a shower. I announced closing time to an empty gym and headed to lock the door. I then went to check the girls room and it was empty. Then I entered the men's room and I froze.

Over by the shower was Wayne, this time I could see all his muscle especially those firm ass muscles and then he turned to hang up his towel and I felt the hot flash. Staring at his semi hard cock I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Oh my god, it looked so nice and solid, not like the limp prick my old man had. No, this boy had nice long stick of meat and a hairy sack of large balls under it. I stepped aside so he couldn't see me and watched as he slowly dressed. Long legs and a dark tan with a firm ass and such hards abs. Oh he was hot and my gaze kept looking at his cock. He looked hard and tough. My thought flashed on those balls so large and full of hot boy cum. i stood there and watched until he started to dress.

I headed back to my desk and sat down. I was sweating a little. As I sat at my desk I realized that my pussy was wet, so wet it had dripped down my thighs.

I saw Wayne head to the door and I went to unlock it. He stepped out in front of me then turned around so fast I almost ran into him.

"Im sorry," he said, "Mrs. Sorrell isn't it?"

"Call me Lori," I said.

"I'm sorry Lori, I didn't mean to cause a problem," he said. Eric seems to be a little possessive," looking at me close almost with a mature hunger in his eye.

"That all right," I said. "I can understand that girls can cause problems."

"Yeah but it won't be a problem," he said, "there are many opportunities for a guy to get satisfied around here," as he stepped closer.

I stepped back. "Were closing." I said feeling real flustered as my cunny continued to leak.

"Aren't young Debbie's mother?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "she's away at school now." Glad she was nowhere around him.

"I graduated with her last year," he replied. "You raised a real nice daughter."

"Thank you Wayne, you need to leave now." he stood there and looked me up and down like a farmer buying a horse. His gaze fixated on my breasts.

"Now I know where she got her beauty from," he said as he eyed my firm breasts, sending me into a minor mind freeze.

"I just stood there," as he smiled. I knew I was mistaken, he really wasn't trying to hit on me.

"Well." he said, "I'll see you later Lori," as he left then turned to look me over again smiling like a cat with a canary.

I locked the door and went back inside. I hadn't had anyone say I was beautiful in years. There was an amazing itch in my crotch as I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. His whole body sent me into shivers. Oh I envied that girl he liked. I'm sure he was fucking her and Eric was fucking her and I was sure she loved it. No, No...He wasn't really looking at my tits either, I just thought he was.

Oh, but if only I was 18 again, I know what I'd do. He was a bad boy, trouble, the kind I kept my daughter from but wanted for myself. I thought of his hard body as I sat in my chair rubbing the wet spot, my vision got foggy and then boom, it hit and it hit hard. Oh my God what an orgasm. As my head fell forward and I laid it on the desk panting as I rubbed hard to squeeze every last spasm out of my pussy. It was totally unexpected and long overdue.

That night I looked in my mirror. I moved my long blond hair to the side. My tits were pretty firm just like Debbie's, she got those big breasts from me and Wayne had certainly noticed mine. Maybe I had too much nipple pushing through my top, I need to fix that. I had a nice figure to go with them too. Small and slender I was and my ass was a nice curve. I kept it tight through exercise. My way of releasing my tensions.

I headed to bed and tossed. All I could see was that cock of his, boy cock as I called it but he was as big as any man I ever knew and it looked so inviting. My hand found my wet spot again. I hadn't shaved in a long time and I was hairy and wet. I made a mental note to shave tomorrow. I rubbed my hairy patch and it was hot, then my hand slipped lower as my middle finger found my clit. I knew it was just fantasy, harmless fantasy as I thought of him, his hard body, those nice legs and Oh Yes, that cock. I remember him going up and down doing pushups, now I pictured me under him.

I thought of Wayne so tall and strong there in the shower. He had a nice sized cock and I wondered what it looked like hard. If I'd stroke it and hold it and then I thought what it would be like to suck the juice from that bad boy. Then boom, I was back to a shaking orgasm before I was able to doze off. Two orgasms in one day when I couldn't even remember the last one before that.

**********

I arrived at the Y the next day on time. Kara was talking with one of the young men there and flirting her best as I got settled in. I could see she was flaunting her thin figure. She really was attractive. I looked at myself in the mirror. My body was hot and my tits were still large and firm. I could get a little better cut for my hair and try a little harder with my makeup. Yeah, I wanted to look my best too.

"Oh my God," she said, "I am gonna get some of that. He is so hot."

"Oh?" I said, "he looks kinda young," thinking she was just joking.

"Oh yeah he is," she said with a wicked smile.

"The way I like them, young and hard. They last for hours," she said smiling at me.

"Kara, you can't mean that," I said. "He's just a boy, he probably doesn't even know where to put it."

"That's even better," she said laughing, "I love to provide lessons." As my mouth dropped open and I smiled as she looked at me.

"Oh... I'd be his cumslut all week long," she said in her usual southern slutty slur as she walked away.

I was shocked. I actually started to believe she would.

The next few days at work I admit my eyes did look over at Wayne, at Eric even at Randy wondering if Kara would really play with those cock. What would it be like, her stroking them to hardness. When I closed my eyes it was now my hands stroking those cocks.

I pretended I was just trying to understand Kara but it didn't take long and I knew what was happening. My vision always seemed to include them standing naked in the shower with a nice looking cock in plan view. It was just a passing thought, I knew I'd get over it.

Then at night it was the same vision, each time I stood there in the shower looking at their cock and each time I was naked when they walked over to me. Another night and another hard orgasm.

*********

A few days later Kara left me with the job of changing the monthly banner.

I got the banner out and the stapler. Reaching for the ceiling I couldn't get the old one down. I stood there stretching against the wall unable to reach it when blonde Eric came up close behind.

"Let me," he said as he reached over my back and pulled the old banner. As he did I accidentally stepped back into him and stumbled against his hard body. He caught me as his hands grabbed me accidentally holding my breasts. I felt his hot chest on my back and his hot breath on my neck but that was nothing like when I felt his cock against me ass. He caught me from falling and held me close just long enough for the feeling to set in. Oh just a big strong boy he was and I held my ass against his cock just a little too long.

I was so glad he was a gentlemen. A lesser man might have wrapped his arms around me and held me tight and rubbed against me while he pushed his hard cock against my ass. All the while holding and rubbing my firm breasts kneading my nipples. Oh my god, I am glad that didn't happen. I don't know what I would have done because I visualized it over and over as I rubbed my cunny that night.

In my vision though we were both naked and I felt his cock enter me from behind as i spread my legs to take him deeper.

******

I know I was just trying to be friendly with Kara the next week when I asked.

"So did you make a date with Randy?" prying a little.

"Hahaha," she giggled. "It wasn't exactly a date," she replied.

"Oh really, you went out with him?" I asked.

"Well not exactly. He came over for a drink Friday night." she said.

"Wow did you guys get along," I asked.

Kara just started laughing, a wicked laugh.

"Well spill it," I said. "what did you talk about?"

"Well I don't know if you'd call it talking but he said things like, Your pussy is so hot and I said things like fuck me, fuck me harder." As she continued laughing.

"You really are a slut," I said, laughing and thinking she must be kidding me.

"Oh I am," she said, "I was his cumslut all night."

"Now, really Kara, you are joking, I mean, really, you didn't let him like fuck you?"

"Oh yeah," she said, "over and over."

I realized she wasn't kidding. I was stunned. "I couldn't," I told her as I shook my head, "nope, even with a rubber I just couldn't."

Kara laughed and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked sarcastically.

"Rubber huh? a rubber? Honey your rubber days are long gone," she replied.

"Honey," she said, "to those teen boys you're a MILF. Do you know what that is?," she said, "well they toss a MILF around like a toy and put their cock in whatever hole they want. They use you like a sex doll and dump their cum inside you."

She continued as she filed some papers, "You're not their school sweetheart. None of them uses a rubber on you honey, your pussy is like open for easy breeding. That's why they love MILFS like us. We don't use rubbers and they get to use any hole they want. Then," she added, "if you're lucky they pass you over to a friend and they call and come over a few days later so they can use you to unload. No movies, dinners, dating and other things to waste time."

"You are hot dear, those hard teen cocks will love passing you around. They know you won't tell and you'll be grateful as hell." As she laughed. "You'll understand what I mean when all that hot cum is pumped inside you, trust me, you'll know then."

I think that's when I started to get tired and disgusted with Kara. She could be a slut for teen cock if she wanted but I didn't want to hear about it anymore. I didn't need to get pregnant again by some lust crazed teenager, I'd already been through that movie.

********

A couple of days later I ran into Eric at the supermarket. He stopped and talked. He was real nice and I really had become tired of sitting home alone.

"Oh," I said, "I'm just heading home to watch a movie. Drink my wine."

"All by yourself?" he asked.

"Well I live alone," I said, immediately wondering how I could have let that out.

"Well," he said, "If you don't mind I'd like to keep you company."

Oh he was a little forward but then again I did kind of invite him, so I started to backtrack.

"Well, thats ok but I'm sure you can find another way to spent your evening."

"No," he said. " I'm home alone tonight too, I insist that I at least see you home safe. Then I'd like to help you with that wine as he placed a second bottle in my cart. Im too young to buy it," he said.

We both laughed and I felt a little uncomfortable but I was feeling lonely and he seemed like such a nice kid.

We made it to my house that night and I started the movie. Eric sat by me on the couch not so close as to make me feel uncomfortable.

We drank the wine and he was the perfect gentleman. When the movie was ended so were the two bottles of wine.

"Well, I can't let you drive home." I said. He understood as I brought him some blankets and pillow for the couch. Then I went to my room.

I started to undress but walked closer to the door. Then I watched through the crack as he undressed. I was hoping he'd remove his shorts but he left them on and off went his light.

I can't believe I was spying on him, I even tried to lie to myself but I knew I wanted to see that boy cock. I knew I was starting to think like Kara. I looked again hoping to get lucky.

I laid there in the bed thinking of his young hard body. I wondered how big his cock was and I rubbed myself using all my willpower not to go out there and jump him as I heard him enter.

"Lori?," he said, "its a little cold out there. Do you have another blanket?"

I didn't answer. I just sat up on my knees and looked in his eyes, so young so hot looking. Then I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into bed. He didn't have his shorts on anymore. I held him and kissed him and he kissed back. He just kept kissing. My hand moved to his explore his hard body, then his abdomen and I felt the ribbed washboard abs. His were real hard and when I reached his cock he moaned, It was hard like a lead pipe and stood straight up. Oh my pussy was creaming as I played with it. I wanted to get a closer look as I moved down on him and when it was close I impulsively took it in my mouth. It was so hard as my lips went up and down and I sucked it running my tongue on it as I skinned it back. It tasted so salty and smelled like man meat.

I had forgotten how hard a cock could get and I was immediately in love with it. I felt like a cheap street walker while I enjoyed making his cock grow larger in my mouth. I was ready to suck his cum out and swallow every drop but my pussy decided differently.

I was glad I had shaved my pussy because his hand found it and he worked his rough hands on it. One of fingers entered me and I started creaming. I knew this had gone too far but I had no willpower to say no as I parted my legs for him to play with my pussy. I was letting this teen boy play with my cunny while I sucked his cock. Oh I was feeling like a slut now.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12