Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to work my mouth on his cock as his hand worked freely playing with my cunny. My clit I thought, rub my clit, but he just kept playing with his finger in my hole. It felt great but I needed more as I moved around so I could get that cock between my legs. I was impatient and he needed help getting between them. I waited for a moment while he fumbled. I couldn't wait, I reached for his cock and slid down to place it in my wetness. He must have felt the heat because he moved forward and it sank inside me. I had my question answered about cock size when his large pipe hard cock opened my tender pussy. Oh God, I needed this.

Eric was a perfect gentlemen as he slowly plowed my pussy. I loved it. He was so hot and his body was so hard and big. He held me so firm as my pussy convulsed and gripped on his manhood. Oh what a hard cock he had, what I had missed through years of a lamé marriage I was getting now as he fucked me slowly. He was so big and strong.

He continued to slow fuck me but my tensions mounted. I needed more. I pulled my legs back and my tender cunny was open for his rough treatment which I didnt get.

I needed him to pound me hard and deep but he just went in and out slowly. It was torture.

"Oh I moaned, ohh,,..Ohhh."

He stopped. "Are you ok?" he asked startling me.

Ok I thought? Does he think he's hurting me?

"Oh it's great," I said, "it feels great."

"Ok mrs..."

"Lori," I said, "Call me Lori, realizing he was well aware of our age difference and wondering now if all this was a mistake.

Mrs.? oh hell. Call me slut, whore, cunt, any one of those will do, I thought, but just fuck me harder.

Then he pushed forward and moaned as his hot load unexpectedly flew inside me, a shot, and another and another. Oh my God he emptied so much hot sperm inside me.

Then suddenly I shook hard as those hot shots of cum landed on my cervix, oh my God I hadn't had a orgasm like that in years. Oh I shook and came panting and moaning as he fell limp panting on top of me.

We both laid there for a minute to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Oh, I'm so sorry I meant to pull out."

Pull out? Oh NO, I thought, Thank God he didn't. That was the best.

"No, no its fine," I said, "that's fine, it's ok, really."

As I laid there I understood why Kara said, they don't wear a rubber and they don't pull out. I knew now it was because she loved feeling all that hot boy cum filling up deep inside her just like I did now. It was nectar from the fountain of youth. He had pumped so much inside me and I wanted every drop.

He laid there while I got a hot towel and came back to wipe him down. I had squirted my cream all over him and his cock and balls were soaked. I took my time like a good mother tending to her boy and I wiped him clean. When I was done I knew next time I'd listen to my inner slut and lick it clean instead.

"So Eric," I said making conversation. "What were you two boys fighting about the other day?"

"Lily," he said.

"You like Lily?"

"I love her," he said as I rubbed the hairs on his chest.

"Is that the Lily that was on Debbie's swim team last year?"

"Yeah," he said, "she's a swimmer."

"Well, she's a sweet young girl Eric I'm glad you've found someone special."

"Well," he said, "you're special too." Trying to be generous.

I laughed. "Oh Eric, you're so sweet. Have you bedded her yet?"

"No," he said, "not yet, I mean, I really love her and I'm not sure what to do."

"Oh my sweetie, let me help you." Feeling that motherly instinct kick in.

"You buy her some flowers and take her out to dinner."

"There you tell her how much you care about her and when you get her alone you kiss her tenderly and caress her. Then you slowly undress her and put your rubber on to show you respect her. Then you hold her tight and fuck her slowly while you kiss her and tell her how much you love her."

"Really?" he said.

I was still stroking his cock and to my total surprise his cock started growing. I rubbed it and stroked it and soon he was hard again. I couldn't believe it.

"Oh my," I said, as I saw the large cock and I looked up to see the lust in his eyes.

"Looks like you are ready for more pussy," I said, feeling the need inside me.

I couldn't believe I had said that. I usually didn't talk like that. He was a boy and I felt I shouldn't use nasty words around him. Then I chuckled inside. I was worried about my words while I had just spread my pussy and let him cum inside me. I was really feeling confused between my motherly instincts and the hot feelings in my cunny.

He looked at me like he was waiting for permission. I again realized he was so young.

I laid back and pulled him on top. Like I said I could see the lust in his eyes and I could feel the lust in my pussy.

"So I should kiss you and hold you and tell you I love you?" He asked as his cock maneuvered toward my pussy. I stopped him there. I had to be honest, I owed him that.

"No Eric, this is different. There are different types of women, Each with a different need and there are different types of relationships. There are those young ones like Lily who you romance. She's the take home to mom type. She's waiting for her prince to ride her off into the sunset.

There are also women like me. My days of romance are long gone. My needs are different now." I said to him lovingly.

"Ok Lori, but what do you need?" he asked.

I hesitated while I decided if I wanted his love and respect of just a hard fast cock.

"I need you to get on top and fuck me hard," I said as he looked puzzled.

"Like a slut," I said, "I'm the kind of woman you treat like a slut."

Now he understood.

Then moved his hips forward and his hard hot cock opened me up. That hard cock felt so good as he again slowly worked it in me.

He knew now what type I was, I knew it now too.

"Ok Lori, you feel so nice."

I realized he still treated me with such love and respect. He still hadn't learned how to fuck a slut. I had more work to do. That had to change.

"Harder," I whispered. " Fuck me like a slut, I whispered, like a cheap trailer trash slut." As he sped up and I pulled my knees back.

His young teen cock was a hard pipe slamming deep inside my momma pussy as I gripped him hard and pulled my knees back to let him in deeper.

"Fuck me hard like a slut," I shouted.

He held my little body like I was a blowup doll and he fucked me hard. He gave me the benefit of those hard weight workouts as he pounded my pussy.

I was in heat and I needed it hard.

"That's it. Use me.....use my pussy."

He slammed into me and he looked lustfilled and mad.

"You are a slut aren't you?"

"Oh yes, yes," I said as I moaned.

"Just a dirty little slut whore, My pussy is spread, It's yours to use."

He sped up slamming my cunt and sending me into a major squirting orgasm as my cream drenched his cock and dripped from his balls.

"Yes!!! call me a slut and cum in me hard."

He ground into me then slammed me hard then slowed and ground again.

I don't know where it came from but the slut in me came out. I had toyed with the boy as now my pussy was his toy.

"Am I a good slut for you?" I whispered as he pounded me.

"Yes," he said panting, "you're a dirty little slut."

"Yes, yes, fuck your slut," I said, "cum in your slut," as he pounded me. I loved it, I felt 18 again and I remembered what a trashy slut I was then.

It wasn't romantic, it was crude and nasty but it turned us both on as I tightened up my pussy grip.

"Yeah, that's a tight pussy," he said as he now understood what I wanted. It all came back to me as I put my cunny in motion gripping and pulling his hard boy cock.

Then he sped up and I could tell he was going to cum. Again I realized I had no plan, no birth control, nothing except I knew I wasn't gonna let him go until I drained all that boy come in me. And he exploded.

"Oh fuck," he said, "so tight...". as he held himself deep. The ropes of hot cum landed on my cervix and I spasmed. Gripping and clawing at his muscular form until every shot of hot sperm had landed inside me.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," I panted, yeah....dump the cum in your slut." as I felt the hot cum burning inside me.

Like Kara had told me, the teen boys don't wear rubbers, they don't pull out and you won't ask. He had dumped his hot cum again in his slut milf and his slut milf loved it.

I passed out asleep but the sunlight opened my eyes as his fingers opened my pussy. He grabbed me hard and turned me over as his cock entered me again. It was rock hard. He fucked me like a dog as he pumped me hard. I'd never been fucked like that before. He had learned fast what I wanted. He knew I was his to use.

He fucked me like a slut fast and hard as he used me to dump his cum..

"Nice ass Lori," he mumbled.

I hadn't been ass fucked in a decade but I wondered what his cock would feel like in there.

Then he pushed hard forward and I felt my bells go off and I shook as another load emptied inside me shot after shot multiple hot loads he left in me. Then panting he said, "I gotta go," as he jumped up and headed into the shower.

He had pumped me, dumped in me and left me laying there like I was his cheap whore. Not romantic at all but it was the best night of fucking I ever had. Now we both clearly understood the nature of our relationship. That night I learned that I loved being a slut for hard young cock. Damn you Kara.

*********

12