Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 02

Story Info
Young Milf gets passed around at the Family Y.
5.5k words
4.43
60.2k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Young Eric was on my mind constantly. At least his cock was. I kept replaying that night and the lust would consume me. The wetness below would begin. I looked up at the clock. It was closing time and I went through the closing routine with my mind still thinking of young Eric.

Only Wayne was there as closing time approached. I had been thinking all week that I was still young enough to get pregnant. I needed to get on birth control but the thought of Eric breeding me while I was fertile this week set me on fire. The need was more than I could overcome. I was in heat and I needed to get him back over. I needed him to finish breeding me.

The thought of a blond blue eyed baby Eric sent me into shivers of delight. How amazing it would feel when his hot shots of potent boy sperm filled me up. He was such a sweetheart. It would be wonderful to carry his baby knowing what a kind loving boy he is. I decided I would call him when I got home. Tonight he'd fill me with cum and when that hot cum landed inside me I'd make him a baby daddy. I was twice his 18 years but with him I felt young again. I'd love being bred by him. Of course I knew he was in love with Lily, he'd never know he was breeding me nor would I ever tell him the baby was his.

I kept looking at the clock expecting bad boy Wayne would leave, but hoping he wouldn't until he showered. I still enjoyed my nasty habit of watching him naked. He had such an attractive body and a nice sized boy cock. I made the closing announcement and watched as he headed for the shower. Lustfully and distracted thinking of Eric, I followed.

I couldn't help it, I just had to look. I snuck down and watched from my usual spot as he rubbed down in the shower. His body was so hard, so hot and I got so wet. I leaned against the wall and my hand was in my pussy as I stood closely by watching and rubbing. My God I had become such a slut lusting over young cock. While I stared from a distance at his young hard cock my thought flashed on Wayne holding me down and breeding me. No, no not him. His kind I might fuck but having his baby was out of the question.

I remembered too that's what happened many years ago. I had started to face the truth about myself. It wasn't romance with my high school sweetheart that got me pregnant. Consumed by lust I had let bad boys breed me. I had let trouble like Wayne use me and pass me around. I had been an easy breedable slut that year.

I stood there watching his cock and flashing back to those days when I went to a party at the frat. I returned there many times during my last year in high school. So many at the frat had gotten a turn with me back then. Just boys with long hard cocks like Wayne here. I got hot thinking about them, names I couldn't remember, some I may have never known. I'd stay there all weekend and any boy who powdered my nose got his turn to cum in me.

Then Wayne came out of the shower and walked toward me.

I snapped to, Ok I thought as I turn to run back upstairs. Right into Randy's arms I ran.

"Why hello there Lori," said Randy, "what are you doing in the mens shower room?"

I turned away from him and jumped landing right into the arms of Wayne, wet and naked. They both towered over me.

"You were right," said Wayne, "she was watching wasn't she?"

"I told you," said Randy, "and rubbing her cunny just like I told you."

"Oh Lori, that's not going to go over well with the staff," Wayne said, "and what will your neighbors say when they find out you were caught watching boys naked in the shower, you might even go to jail for that.

I froze, oh my god, I had been caught, I couldn't even lie about it.

"I'm just closing up," I said trying to recover, trying to revert back to my voice of parental authority.

I didn't like these boys, they were trouble. Bad boys. Cold and hard and the kind that didn't respect women. They used women like those frat boys had used me, like a fuck toy. I wanted nothing to do with them. I wanted to leave, now!

"You have an itch, Lori, one that needs to be scratched?" Wayne asked with a snicker.

"Is that why you were rubbing your crotch?" said Randy as he reached for my crotch from behind.

Wayne stood naked in front of me and as Randy held one arm around me while the other grabbed my crotch hard sending a hot flash through me. I was pinned as his hand rubbed my wet crotch. I should have yelled, I should have fought but they were too big. Instead looking at Wayne naked with those broad shoulders standing in front of me, I just melted.

Randy manhandled me rough and it felt so good as he rubbed the spot where my hands had been then inserted his finger under my shorts and into my wet cunny taking over what my fingers had started.

"Oh she's so wet," he said. "Feels like a bare cunny too."

Wayne, naked in front of me grabbed and squeezed my tits. These bad boys manhandled me while I purred and feebly whispered. "Let..... go...of...me."

They had no intention of letting me go. I was afraid. I was in heat and I was afraid they were going to fuck me, use me to empty their boy sperm. Even worse I was powerless to stop them. I was afraid because I knew It's what I wanted. It's what I had wanted since the first time I saw Wayne's cock.

"So you were watching me shower. Looking at my cock?" Wayne said, "Look at it Lori, close up now," as he pushed me down to my knees and he held my head as my eyes looked at his magnificent hard teen cock inches away. My mouth opened as he put his cock it in. I felt young again.

It started like this before. I sucked off a couple boys at that frat party. It was all new to me and I was high. They invited me back for another party that week. It was just those two and me and I was the party. That time a blowjob wouldn't do. They stripped me down and teamed me. They never knew my first "lover" was really two guys.

This time though, no, with Wayne, no, it wasn't really happening, it was still a dream I told myself. A dream like I had every night now. Then I felt that hard hot flesh in my mouth and sucked it like a baby on a feeding bottle. I reached for that ball sack and my mind pictured how much cum he might have for me. I'd gladly suck it all down.

He held my head and fucked my mouth like a cunt and I loved it. I was now on my knees degraded to a mouth slut while these two teens began to use me. Kara's words sounded out in my mind, A MILF cumslut, yes, I'd swallow both their loads.

I was being abused but I let it happen. His cock was as hard a cock as I have ever felt. I sucked that cock so well and tried my best to get it all in but it was big, big and hard.

"Oh... Lori is a first class cocksucker," Wayne said. "But it's pussy time." as he high fived Randy.

Wayne's cock left my mouth and Randy lifted me like a little girl and placed me on the spa massage table where they stripped me down. I tried to hold my swimsuit on.

I remembered I was fertile. I couldn't let them fuck me. If I could just suck them off they would be happy and I would be safe. But No, these hard bodies were intent on fucking me. It was happening again

"Yeah, It's pussy time," Randy laughed as he roughly manhandled my boobs.

"No," I can suck you," I pleaded, "not in my pussy, I'm not using anything." Hoping they would understand and not try to fuck me. I was wrong.

"That's ok," said Wayne with a dirty little snicker. "We aren't using anything either," as they both laughed.

"Hey, hey," laughed Randy, "and that means......It's breeding time!!" as he and Wayne slapped a high five over my head.

Just like the frat boys that wanted to breed me. That's what had happened. Sure I was high but I remember it now. Those two frat boys talking. "Let's get her pregnant,"they had said as they used me, let their friends use me and dumped cum in me all weekend. Now it was happening again.

It was their partytime now and I was their party toy. It made me so hot to think these two boys would fuck me and cum in me like a partyslut. They would breed me and I couldn't stop it. I flashed back to high school, the truth came roaring back. I wasn't some innocent sweetheart. I was a partyslut then too and I had let some frat boys breed me all summer back then. I loved it and then I pinned the pregnancy on my boyfriend.

Randy got naked while Wayne pushed me down onto the massage table. Then he pulled my bottoms off me and I was totally naked. So were they. Randy stood there and stroked his cock.

"Look at her cunny?" said Randy, "ain't that a pretty little box. Clean shaved just for us."

"Yeah Lori, you have such a sweet looking bare pussy," Wayne said, as I left my legs open for them to look...touch...use. I had no modesty, no dignity left. I felt my cunny dripping.

Wayne now approached and pulled me to the edge of the table. With my legs hanging down he stood there pulled me real close and slid his cock into my hot wetness.

I panicked, I couldn't let this happen, i couldn't let these two knock me up. I wanted sweet young Eric not this bad seed. I tried to fight, I tried to get up and off the table. It was a pretend kinda fight.

"No,......No don't," I whispered halfhearted with my eyes closed and my legs spread. No one listened, It was too late. I was laying there naked, so small and vulnerable. I had no chance, there was no way I could stop those two hard cocks from doing what they wanted. I knew they were going to breed me.

The place was locked and no one would rescue me and I had opened my legs to let him work off his load in my cunny. I couldn't believe it was happening as his uncovered teen cock entered me and he took his time using my hole for his pleasure.

"She's tight," he said to Randy like I wasn't even there.

"Oh, you always like MILF pussy Wayne," Randy laughed.

"Oh yeah, so sweet." He looked straight into my eyes taunting me with a vulgar snicker he said, "Well I never got to breed Debbie but maybe I can breed her a sister."

I could believe Debbie's name would come out of his vulgar mouth. I slapped him, slapped him hard but he just looked at me viciously.

"Oh," he said, "you don't want me to breed a sister for little Debbie?"

I went to slap him again but Randy caught my wrist.

"Momma bitch wants to play rough huh?" as Randy pulled my arms back and pinned me to the table. Wayne lifted my legs and pinned my legs with my knees bent. My pussy was up front and open for his use. I saw the anger and rage in his eyes as he pulled out and slammed forward. I was pinned down on the table as Wayne who was so strong and hard started slamming me. He was bruising my cunny as he slammed me over and over while Randy kept my wrists pinned.

"This slut needs a rough breeding," he said to Randy as he tried his best to punish my little pussy.

They thought they'd punish me. I could never tell. I had been caught in their shower room. I couldn't tell on them. They gave it to me rough and hard but they had no idea, nor did I, how much I liked it rough. I needed it rough. I wanted to be slammed and abused and cum in. The more he pounded the harder he hit the further along the trail of orgasm I traveled. All the while I remembered we weren't just fucking, they were breeding me. And while they did they talked about me like I was just some breeding slut. I wanted to be held down and bred just like I wanted it 18 years ago.

Wayne opened me up and went to work on me. He was only interested in using me, enjoying my cunny and he did.

"Yeah Randy, you'll like this cunny. She's tight and wet. Arent you slut?" as he looked at me with those wicked eyes of lust. "You'll like some hot cum won't you?"

Again the thought occurred that I had no protection, I was fertile and his potent boy seeds would land deep inside me instead of disgust or fear, the thought started my orgasm breaking.

"Breed the slut," said Randy, "Breed her hard."

Those words brought back repressed memories. I had heard them before. Memories of those weekends bed hopping at the frat house years ago when they'd get me high and I'd be used as a breeding slut. Thank God my husband had never known about that.

"Oh nice, gonna cum," as he looked at his hard cock going in and out. Then I felt it twitched inside me and I closed my eyes and wrapped my ankles across his back. Shot after shot of hot sperm filled me up, shot after shot, more and more, it felt like liquid fire landing on my cervix and I exploded in an orgasm much better than the ones in my bed. Oh my god his hot boy sperm felt great.

"Oh so fucking tight," he yelled as he fell forward.

"Ohhh..., My....God...." Said Randy, "look at the bitch cum, WOW, you lit her fire," as I held him tight against me while thrashing back and forth.

Wayne finished using me for his pleasure. Then as he got off he snickered at me and said, "Cmon Randy, her cunt's hot and waiting."

I heard Kara's voice in my head, "Then they pass you to a friend," Kara had said.

Randy wasted no time and I knew my role. Like a good cumslut I kept my legs open. I saw the large cock hard as a lead pipe and knew now what Kara liked about him as his large cock opened me and he pumped me roughly enjoying me like some fuck doll from the porn store.

"Yeah," he said panting, "tight cunny.... and we get to breed this MILF," he chuckled sarcastically as he pumped me like the energizer bunny and I felt the small orgasm go over me in waves as he used me.

Randy kept watching me as his hands roamed my body. His hands reached my breasts and manhandled my sensitive nipples. I wondered if Kara had taught him that.

My cunny lips were bruised and battered as he pounded me hard yet I moved my pussy on him gripping him tight in my cunny canal. I was determined to empty his balls of that boy cum.

All I could say was "fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me hard."

Randy was on top of me. I was pinned down by his large sweaty body and he licked my ear and then whispered," Oh we will dear Lori we will, we'll treat you like we do your slut friend Kara."

He continued pounding, keeping me at fever pitch. Then he slid his hands under my ass and held me close and tight and soon his cock was balls deep inside me. I felt like a huge cannon was inside me. He tightened up as he fired off his cum.

"Take the cum, breeding bitch, take the cum." as he fell forward grunting as he finished using me for his pleasure. When the hot cum hit I went off into a fog of spasms.

Randy fell back and sat down. Both boys looked at each other like they had a good workout.

I felt used and abused but after multiple orgasms I felt relaxed. Nobody talked. They had no further use for me.

I knew this had been a big mistake. My mind wouldn't accept it was my doing.

"Damn you boys," I said with a fierceness. I jumped up and quickly put my suit back on.

Get out of here and don't you boys ever come near me again as I headed upstairs.

Like Kara had told me. I was a milf, a slut to be used and bred. I had let the teen boys use me for a cumdump. What was worse, I was like Kara now. I loved it. They knew it. All authority and respect were gone. I was their cumdump now.

********

I stayed awake that night thinking. I had a bag of ice between my legs to help with the bruising and swelling. I thought to blame them but I was the one who said, harder, harder as these big strong men pounded my little cunny. Now I was paying the price.

I got up the next morning and called the doctor. He could see me next Tuesday and I would get my prescription for birth control pills. The next call was to Kara who agreed to switch shifts. I never told her what happened but from now on I would never be alone at the family Y again.

I felt safer and more relaxed now. The only question unanswered was Eric. He was such a sweet boy. I really wanted more time with him, more time to train him, more time to be his slut. That was it, I had to face it. I needed to get fucked regularly and Eric would be easy to control.

He called me the next morning, Friday. he wanted to come by after dinner. I knew it was still my fertile week and I should have said no. We set a date for 8:00 and I started to get wet below. I knew I was taking more chances but even if he got me pregnant it would be a sweet baby like him. It excited me, just once more then next week I'd start protection.

I laid there on the couch and my cunny was itching. I jumped up and grabbed a few things and headed for the mall. There I stopped in the "slut store" I called it. Yeah, it had all the skimpy attire to get a man hot and I found something I could wear. It showed my beautiful figure, my large breasts and it cried out "fuck me." I'd keep his cock hard all weekend.

I was troubled during the next few days hoping they had not gotten me pregnant. Then on Friday I was sitting in the living room. I had bought the negligee special for Eric. I was still fertile and I had put the bad boys Randy and Wayne out of my mind. Eric was coming over. I had decided on another night with him and on Tuesday I'd see my doctor. I was hoping he wouldn't try a lecture when I asked to go back on the pill. I had changed my mind again, I couldn't let myself get pregnant. Why then was I letting Eric come over during my most fertile weekend? I knew I wanted Eric to breed me but I instantly put it out of my mind.

I looked great in the mirror as I slipped on the negligee. It was lavender and it accented my boobs. From my tits down to my waist I was bare. I had silky panties loose and easy to take off. I didn't want them on for long. My long legs looked real nice. I then used real nice lavender lotion all over. I smelled great and I felt great. Eric would be hard all night. I stood at the mirror creaming and thinking about a romantic night of being his slut.

A text had come in while I showered, I hadn't seen it until I got out and dressed. Eric was sorry, he was with Lily tonight. I understood but I was jealous. She'd be getting the cock I so desperately needed. I almost cried. My hand went down and I rubbed my cunny as it got wet.

I jumped up when the doorbell rang, great, I thought, Eric had changed his plan. I ran like a schoolgirl for her prom date and stood there looking all slutty and fuckable as I opened the door.

Randy and Wayne both smiled as they saw me.

"No, No" I yelled as I shook my head and slammed the door on Randy's foot. He yelped as he stopped it with his boot and Wayne pushed by him.

"Oh, No Lori, that's not nice at all," Wayne said in his usual confident sarcastic way.

"Get out," I yelled, "now!!!" as they closed the door behind them.

"You look so nice Lori, how did you know we were coming," Wayne asked taunting me.

"Oh, wow, look at her so pretty and looking so fuckable," Randy said as he stared at me like a hungry wolf.

They stepped on both sides of me and I ran down the hall. They followed me into my bedroom where I stood in front of my closet realizing I had no where else to run.

"Lori, this isn't very friendly," said Randy as they both approached me slowly. I didn't move, I was petrified as they put a hand each on my breasts and I closed my eyes. Then someones hand went to my wet bottom and popped the three little snaps under the silky panty. My bottom was bare now and his fat strong finger found my wet cunny and slipped in.

Eric wouldn't be here to save me, no one would. My cunny was in heat. He felt it and so did I. They intended to strip me down and breed me and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

Wayne and Randy both smiled, " Wow," Randy said, "look how pretty our toy is wrapped."

Randy continued to play with my pussy as Wayne closed my bedroom door and opened the beer they had brought. He was in no hurry. He knew they had all night to use me.

Randy lifted me and tossed me on the bed like a pillow as he undressed. Randy took his time as his eyes devoured me. It was terror waiting on the bed in the slinky fuck me outfit I had put on for Eric.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers
12