Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne was his usual nasty self. "Relax Lori, we came to have a party. We see you're dressed for it too."

"It's not a good time," I said knowing it wouldn't change anything.

"Oh, It's the perfect time," he said. "We plan to team on your pussy. Don't act like it hasn't happened before. It won't be the first time you got teamed and knocked up either." he said like he was in control and he wanted me to know I was helpless.

"You won't," I said, "I'll tell everyone you're the father Wayne."

"Ok just so we all understand the story. While a trusted employee at the Family Y you were watching the shower room, seducing the teen boys and then you got pregnant. I'm sure you'll get a lot of sympathy around town with that story. they might even find others from the Y, anyone else huh Lori?"

"Of course, they'll have to question the younger boys, just in case you were breaking any laws." Randy added.

"Yeah, like watching young boys in the shower." Wayne finished for him.

I was unable to respond. He had me and he knew it. Here they were in my bedroom and I had no way out. They knew it was still my week to get pregnant and that's what they came to do. They both knew they could knock me up and who could I tell. Who would blame them and not me. I would be blamed as they told the town about the MILF at the Y who seduces the boys.

"Don't she look so innocent and helpless," Randy said as he stood by the bed towering over me.

"Yeah," said Wayne, "so vulnerable and breedable makes my cock so hard."

"We'll dude she needs to be bred tonight and we are just the lucky ones she picked.

"I didn't pick you, get out of here."

"Oh c'mon dearie, you must have known we were coming, you invited us the other night when you said you were fertile this week. You even dressed for us. You were our slut that night and you'll be our slut again tonight." Wayne said as he stood up to get naked. "You like being a slut. You like taking hot cum in you."

"Yeah and when I saw you at the mall, I mean that nighty, damn.....it had fuck me written all over it. I followed you home." added Randy.

I almost told them but how could I. I couldn't tell them I was dressed all slutty for Eric.

Wayne was naked now and he stood there stroking his cock with lust in his eyes. My pussy started to cream again. I stayed silent as Randy approached. I kicked out, my heel almost reached his balls.

"She wants to play again," he said and Wayne came over.

Wayne held me down while Randy removed my bottoms. He let Randy enjoy the first fuck. Wayne held my wrists but Randy was so big and strong he had me pinned as he worked out his pleasure. My pussy turned against me. I was fortunate my swelling was gone. I gave in. I was in anticipation all day of getting fucked all night. Feeling his hard cock open me was much more than I could resist.

He smiled at Wayne when I gripped his cock with my cunny. I hadn't done that in years and it felt good to get back into it. Randy loved it. He knew I had given in like they knew I would.

"Oh fuck Wayne, she's got me gripped like a vice. You are a talented pussy, ya know," as he panted and sweated while we worked the cum from his balls. Wayne let my wrists go and I tore off my top. I was bare naked again. That's how I always liked it when breeding. Now we were alone, we were all bare naked and I was going to show them just how talented my pussy really was."

I turned on my slut mode automatically, wrapping my arms and legs around his muscular frame like an octopus. My hot pussy canal gripped and pulled then opened so he could plunge deep than I'd grip and pull again.

"Oh fuck," he said as he panted. "She's milking......Ohhhhhh....". he yelled.

He didn't have a chance of lasting long as my skilled woman's pussy drew that cum from his balls. I held tight as his cum flooded my insides. Another hot load inside me and I shook not caring at all if he knocked me up. They could cum in me all night. The orgasm was amazing. The risk was worth it.

Wayne wasted no time getting on for his first turn as he was on top while Randy fell back to his beer panting and smiling. I still remembered Wayne cock in my mouth and this time I stroked it and placed it in my cunny. I knew what needed to be done as I gripped him tight and worked his cock for his pleasure. I felt his sweat all over me, a lot of the sweat was mine too. These guys were not like Eric, they knew how to last working a woman's pussy. Kara had taught them well.

"Sluts milking my cock Randy, she is good!!"

He was right, I was in full slut mode as my cunny walls gripped him. His hairy pelvis rubbed my bare cunny raw as I drained the cum from his balls and I squirted hard as it exploded inside me.

"Damn, you are good, real good," and he rolled over.

We sat there and drank beer for an hour and they told me about Kara. She was even kinkier than I thought. They told me Kara was a great anal fan. Neither Randy nor Wayne liked it too much but they tried to keep her happy. Kara liked to sit on top with a cock inside her pussy while the other guy fucked her ass. They admitted that they had been teaming Kara.

"You sweet Lori," said Wayne, "are so beautiful, you are our breeding slut," he said, "no anal for you," as he flipped me on my belly and entered me. He fucked me like a dog for the longest time as we both watched Randy sipping his beer. Wayne was in top physical shape and he never slowed down until he fell on me and with his cock deep in my pussy to his hairy balls he rewarded me with another hot load of cum sending me off in spasms again.

Randy and Wayne seemed to really enjoy the night. I did too. yes, not only did I give in, I gave them the best fucking of their young lives. They rewarded me with so much hot cum that it leaked out of my cunny all night and soaked the bed.

They never mentioned Debbie that night. I think they truly did not want to piss me off. They knew I'd keep it hot and spread for them all night and I did.

The next morning I woke up alone. Again my pussy was sore but not battered and swollen like before. They had taken it easy breeding their cumslut this time.

*****

Eric came by every weekend until he married Lily. I had trained him not only to fuck well but he became an expert at sucking cunny. She should have thanked me but I don't think he ever told her about me. On the last night we were together I made my plea.

"Eric," I said, as I rubbed his cheek tenderly. I know she's your lovable little sweetheart. you'll make a wonderful couple. But if you need me, if you ever need a slut to hard fuck....I started to cry. "Eric remember me," I said," because you can have a wife and still have a slut too." Then I spread my legs wide and made a special effort to show him what I meant.

I was left with the bad boys Randy and Wayne. They were on schedule to come by twice a week or so, I had to share them with Kara. I never told them I went back on the pill. They seemed to get harder faster and enjoy it more when they stripped me naked and I begged them to breed me.

We didn't last long, after some trouble Wayne joined the Army and Randy drifted to another town. I quit work at the Y for a full time job not long before that. I kinda regret the bad boys interrupted my plan with Eric. I still think about a little blue eyed baby Eric.

They asked me to fill in now a couple days a week at the Y. Kara's going out for pregnancy leave. Of course I agreed. Just to help a friend.

Now I could continue this story with another chapter if anyone asks but I don't think it will be very interesting. I wouldn't dream of training another young cock. I'm not like that anymore. Besides Debbie left college and she is living at home now that she just had her first little girl. Just us two happy moms and a baby.

We'll I need to finish up this story. It's closing time and I have to make sure the Y is empty. I'm pretty sure it is but it sounds like someone left the shower running. I'll have to tippytoe down there and check.

12