Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 04

Story Info
Young Debbie and Billy join the fun.
5.9k words
4.57
13.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers

I could tell young Billy never had an experienced woman drain his balls with her lips the way I did. It took only a few minutes and his legs muscles tighten as his hips moved forward. I pulled his taunt ass tight against my face and my lips went to his balls.

I loved the jerking motion as his scalding cum hit the back of my throat and I felt the wicked thrill in my cunt as he locked up moaning and firing. When he finally stopped pumping I had to gasp for air.

He was hooked now and this boy would have married me and moved to a deserted island if I had told him to. I owned him now. Best of all I owned that hard cock. I loved the salty sweet taste of his boy cum but no more waste. Every drop of his sweet cum had breeding seeds. Baby making seeds.

I knew Billy was off to boot camp in two weeks but he was mine until then. He was half my age and a virtual sperm factory at 18. I planned to keep his balls churning semen overtime. Eric hadn't gotten me pregnant yet so maybe his kid brother would.

I still loved Eric but there was a problem now with my daughter Debbie, his wife. She was fine letting her husband empty in me when she was busy or tired but now she was getting upset that he liked putting all his loads in me, her mom.

I wanted to say, sorry Debbie, I'm just better at milking his cock.

Now we had his little brother Billy staying here. Eric had expected I would be fucking him. He knew I couldn't resist a muscular boy with a young cock.

Debbie would be happy if Billy kept me busy, Eric could pay more attention to her now. True, I was just a cum dump for him but I had started fucking Eric long before they were married.

I knew my daughter too. She allowed any cock inside her when she's in heat. That thought sparked an idea. First though I need to finish up with Billy here.

i looked over at Billy, he had stopped panting. He was bare naked. He was big and all muscle from his constant weightlifting. He had the same shaggy blond hair as his brother Eric and such a young boy face. He made my cunny cream again like a schoolgirl.

I stood up and I still had on my shorts and Tshirt. His eyes never left my body. He was in disbelief about what just happened. Still a kid. He didn't understand I was in heat I needed a hard cock. These next two weeks would be my best breeding weeks and this strong young boy would be my prize breeding bull.

I looked at young Billy, I should have taken my top off for him earlier. He would liked to have seen my tits when I sucked him off but he came too fast the way it was. Besides I wanted to pass out his treats slowly. I wanted him hard all the time like Eric used to be when we first started.

"I'd bet that shower was nice," I said, "I could sure use one myself," as I lifted my T shirt and my long blond hair flew up and landed over my bare shoulders and breasts. His big blue eyes got wider as he saw my large tits. I shook a little to watch his reaction. I turned toward the shower. His eyes dropped to my ass as I bared it in front of him. These weeks were going to be fun, I thought.

I stepped into the shower and smiled as I turned to look at him. He looked stunned. It wasn't like watching his mom in the shower. Debbie's mom was a slut for boy cock.

"So hot and sweaty today, isn't it?" I said trying to relax him. His eyes never left my body. Now they dropped down to my clean shaved pussy. I'd bet he'd never seen a woman naked before.

Billy watched as I showered. When I stepped out of the shower Billy had found a towel. He was starting to participate. He got real close and dried me off.

"Oh, thank you Billy," and I smiled up at him so sexy as he had now finished drying me and I purred with encouragement as he began to feel my large momma breasts. I had the little boy now, I wanted to play.

"Oh that feels so nice Billy. It's so nice to have a strong man around. My titties really need to be rubbed often," I wasn't lying either, I was ovulating this week and they were very sore.

"You have such nice muscles," I said with my best little girl face and voice as he rubbed me. "I really need you to rub my sore titties."

I was really enjoying playing with and teasing him. He was my toy now and I leaned back into him. My naked body laid against his and he held me tight as I sighed. I was like a little girl next to his big frame.

Feeling his cock against me, "Looks like your getting hard again Billy," as he continued to fondle my breasts. I reached down to feel it. A young boy cock. Like those I had seen peeking at the Y showers. My fingers formed an O as I stroked his large cock. He was younger than my daughter and that seemed to add even more heat to my cunny. Since my divorce I had become a real addict for boy cock.

"You make me hard Lori," he said, finally able to speak.

I knew he was ready, "Come on Billy," I said, "momma can't let you walk around hard like that," as I led this tall muscular boy by the hand.

Billy followed me down the hall grinning like he was on his way to get a new bike. He was over six foot tall and I was a full foot shorter and a lot thinner. Billy had been weightlifting all his life. I knew he had bench pressed more than I weighed. I turned and rubbed up on his strong broad shoulders. I wished he'd lift me up and set me on his cock. Oh I couldn't wait to be pounded by this muscle boy.

Then I closed the door behind us. Not that I cared if Eric or Debbie saw us. In fact, I would make sure they saw later. Eric had fucked me in just about every room in the house at one time, Billy would too. Right now though I wanted Billy "locked in," a lamb in the clutches of the wolf, or cougar would be more appropriate.

"I can't have you sleep out there," I said, when I have such a big bed. "You need to stay in here and keep me company. This will be our playroom," as I felt the wetness drip down my thigh.

Billy was tongue tied. He didn't know what to say but it wasn't words that I needed. I needed something much more solid. I laid back on the bed as he stood at the foot.

"Rub them some more," I said as I spread out naked on the bed squirming like a snake so he could see all my private parts.

Billy climbed on the bed and started to rub my large tits awkwardly. He had no idea what to do.

"Slowly," I said, as I took his hand and showed Billy what I wanted. Then I laid back closing my eyes to enjoy. Katy had been right it was so much fun to teach the young ones. It was like taking grandchildren to Disneyland for the first time,

I squirmed as Billy continued to rub my tits. Eric hadn't taken time to rub me like that since he married Debbie. I had just been his cumdump. Now as Billy rubbed me I moved and purred like a kitten. I liked the attention Billy was giving me and we were both loving it.

My pussy was wet, I reached for his cock, I stroked it slowly. His tip was real red and capped with that large slit at the top. That's where all the semen came out. That topped his long hard shaft that seemed to get real fat at the base. It was a lot bigger than I first realized. he was real hard and I squirmed cause I needed it now.

I really had intended to play with Billy more but when I felt that hard cock in my hand my insides were on fire and I itched real bad. I broke out in a sweat and started to pant. I needed to feel it inside me real soon. I was like that lately. I got all nervous and flustered whenever I was about to get a good fuck. It was like I was waiting for a fast amusement ride to blast off.

"It's so big and hard," I said in a playful voice. "You aren't going to try and put that inside me are you?"

I could see the lust in his face. it was almost scary. I knew he intended to fuck me even if he had to hold me down.

"Ok Billy, on top, get on top, I said as I started to feel the warm waves flow over me. I was very patient with the boy as he got on top and I placed his cock in my cunny lips. "Yeah Billy now, now," as he slowly moved that hot poker inside my little lips. I grabbed him and pulled hard and he entered my slippery sheath.

"Oh yeah, Billy, yeah, that's the right spot," I whispered still feeling the aggressive vibe flowing from him.

Billy started to feel the tightness of my wet hole and his lust started to drive him. He sped up, Billy knew now he would get to rid himself of his scalding cum inside my hot pussy. He was going to ride me rough and make me finish what I started.

Billy started pounding and grinding on me. He was like an animal consumed in lust and he started slamming into me like he bought a cheap street whore.

A young girlfriend might had been upset at this rough treatment but not I. I was loving it as this muscular boy started pounding out his lust in my cunt. He was natural, wild.

"Yeah, Billy oh yeah," I said, "fuck me boy, fuck me like a slut Billy," as he held me like a sex doll while he ground out his pleasure in my wet cunny.

I started to lose control too. I was consumed by lust. I knew now Billy with a hard cock wasnt the sweet little boy anymore. His nasty side came out and I felt it. Then I fed that nasty streak in him.

"Good Billy, fuck your dirty little momma whore. I need you to fuck me hard and nasty."

Billy covered me completely, I was so small under him but he knew enough not to crush me as I began gripping his cock in my hot cunny canal. Soon he was pushing himself balls deep with every stroke.

"Oh, yeah slut that feels so damn good," he yelled.

"Oh, yes.......yes," I said as I started panting. "oh so big, so hard," as I squirmed under him. "Yes, Billy, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck the slut hard."

Billy didn't need to be told any more. His lust kicked in and he started to slam me like a wild animal.

Consumed by lust he pounded me. It was what I wanted. I wanted him to use me, pound me and fire his hot boy semen deep inside my mature womb. I felt like a cheap whore. A cheap whore who was fucking my daughter's husband and now his brother. I deserved to be pounded and punished and treated like a dirty little whore.

"You're a tight slut," he said with no respect and I loved it. I was letting him use my bare pussy. How could I expect love, courtesy or respect. I was being used by a boy half my age to empty his balls and release his lust. I wasn't some sweet cookie baking mom to him. He treated me like a nasty momma whore.

"Oh, yeah, oh yeah, hit it hard, oh yeah, hit it hard." I said as Billy learned fast. "Talk dirty to me and fuck your momma hard."

I waited for semen, that's what I wanted. I wanted this potent boy semen deep inside.

"Good Billy, enjoy it, enjoy that wet pussy, I said with lust in my voice. "Oh, enjoy using my pussy," as he started to speed up and I started to see fog.

"Grab my ass," I said, "reach under and grab it, that's it yeah that's it."

He now laid on me with his head beside mine and my ass cheeks in his hands as he held me tight against him. My thin legs were spread far apart and his feet were locked in the foot of the bed. He enjoyed slamming my cunt brutally.

I held my knees back and his cock continued slamming balls deep inside me. He was rugged and lust crazed. He wasn't making love he was ravishing me for his own pleasure. I had robbed this cradle and teased this little boy, I deserved no respect.

Next, I wrapped my ankles around his large strong back as he methodically fucked me. Damn he was strong and he wasn't holding back working me like a fuck doll. I loved being used like that.

Then I wrapped my arms around his muscular shoulders and held him tight as he started shaking. I knew he was going to cum soon.

"That's it my boy, that's it, come now, come in your momma's cunt now, nice. That's it deep inside me Billy, come deep inside me." Oh, I had fired myself up too talking so slutty. Then while he held my ass with both hands he slammed home. Shot after shot of hot semen fired violently against my insides flooding my cervix with burning hot boy cum as his hands ground my pelvis against him.

The burning semen inside me sent me off shaking as I dug my nails in his back to punish him too while he emptied his pent up boy lust deep in my mature woman pussy. He flooded me.

"Oh my god, .....ohhhhhh, he yelled, oh ohhhhh"........... as the last of the semen from his boy balls drained deep inside my fertile womb.

We both shook and panted and then we fell still, panting hard.

We rested until we stopped panting and caught our breath. My cunny was throbbing from the abuse.

Billy wouldn't move for the longest time. He was heavy. I finally had to turn sideways so he'd get the hint and get off. His cock had started to soften by then.

"That was so nice Billy," making small talk as I sat up. "I'm really glad you've come to stay with us."

"Oh, Lori," he said, "I'm so glad too." Billy's demeanor changed as we started talking like normal people again.

"Oh Billy, you can call me momma now. Eric does."

"I loved when you came in me Billy, remember you can always cum in me Billy, that's what mammas here for."

I wondered now if I was in control. Once he had me naked under him he seemed lust crazed and almost violent. He pounded on me like a wild animal. He actually made my pussy sore. He had been out of control but I had acted like a slut and I deserved the punishment.

I decided to lighten up the mood, "Let's have a beer," I said as I got up and headed for the kitchen. He sat up and came with me as we both walked through the house naked. I saw no need for clothes any time soon. We sat on the sofa and talked, He was back to being a cute little boy again.

**************

We drank beer and munched on chips that afternoon as we laid around naked. Billy talked a lot about his plans for the Corp and then college. When I mentioned weights though I could see I had found his passion and I acted interested as he explained all about barbells and bench presses and a whole lot of things I wasn't really interested in.

His attitude changed though when I steered the subject to Debbie. Seems she was a couple years ahead of him in school and he had a major crush on her.

"She's so beautiful," he said, "I always loved just looking at her. I just couldn't believe when I heard she had a baby. Well maybe I could, I mean she dated around a lot in high school."

"Dated around? Billy, don't you mean screwed around?" I said chuckling, laying the groundwork for my plan.

"Well I didn't mean to put it like that." he replied.

"Oh, Billy, that's ok. It's no big deal. Her momma always knew she slutted around with a lot of different guys. She wasn't pregnant a lot earlier only because I had her on the pill in high school but she slipped up when she went to college."

"Billy looked at me. Never with me though," he said, "I know I was too young for her."

"Oh Billy, you liked her. You wanted to fuck her, didn't you?" I said smiling at him as he snickered. "Oh Billy," I chided him.

"Well?" I added. "I'm sure she would have been interested if you had been older. she likes strong blond boys like you. You were just too young at the time."

He was quiet now and it was time.

"Now though Billy, you're old enough for her now." I said, putting the rest of my plan in motion.

"Oh no, no, Momma," he said shaking his head. "Now she's Eric's wife, I mean I couldn't try anything with her."

"Billy," I chuckled., "you don't need to "try" anything. My little Debbie is a woman now, she goes into heat. When she's in heat like she is now she needs a man and Eric knows that. Just like I'm here for Eric when he needs me. He knows when I'm in heat and he services me. You're in the family now. We take care of each other. When she's in heat, she needs cock and if Erics not around, that means you."

Billy looked up at me quizically, "what?"

"Yes Billy, Eric fucks Momma all the time." I said smiling.

"He calls me his little slut." I laughed. "He's right too Billy, you know now what a slut I am,......Debbie is too. You knew that in high school. Debbie loves to fuck. Her and I share Eric, he's the man of the house. He fucks us both and it tires him out. He needs your help."

Billy was speechless, he didn't know how to respond. I decided I had planted the ideas and needed to let it all go for now.

Then he started staring at me again. The talk had excited him. My plotting had excited me. I knew it was play time. We both needed more.

I got up provocatively. I turned around and leaned over the back of the sofa as I knelt on it. His eyes devoured my tight little ass and the cunny tucked up below. "Could you show Momma again how you treat a slut," I said with a smile as I spread my knees to allow him to see more of my cunny under my little ass.

His cock was semi hard and swinging when he got up. I could tell he had watched enough porn to figure out what he needed to do next because he held my waist and I felt his hot pipe enter me from behind.

"Oh god that's so hot," I said.

Billy started his in and out pounding me deep. He was not like Eric had been. I didn't need to teach Billy how to fuck a slut. I think he had figured that out quickly or maybe he watched too much porn. Anyway he went about pounding my pussy hard like a dog for a long time while seemingly interested only in his satisfaction. I was expecting I'd be sore later but it felt so good now. Damn, he was strong.

Billy changed again into that crazed animal as he pounded me mercilessly. His hard cock stretched me as he reached deep into my itch. I went crazy when his ball sack kept smacking my ass cheeks while he pounded out his satisfaction. My head fell down and my eyes closed as that wave of hot flashes came over me. I felt so filled so deep. Soon he grunted and he fell forward and I again felt a large rush of hot boycum fill my pussy deep and I came again. We both fell on the sofa panting and resting. When we got up we started moving his clothes and stuff into the bedroom.

I slipped on a light robe and he put on his shorts as I then made dinner. The baby was up now and I fed her. It was getting late and Debbie came home. She quickly summed up the situation and kept looking at me as we smiled at each other.

"How was your day mom?", she said almost laughing.

"It was hard," I replied as we both laughed.

"C'mon Debbie," I said, "you both knew what would happen."

"Sure did," she said, "and you moved fast too," as she headed to see the baby.

Billy had come out shirtless just in time to watch her walking down the hall. I could tell he viewed her a lot differently now. I smiled, soon Eric would learn his wife could be someone's slut too.

**********

Two mornings later I left for the Y. I was on the day shift now. Billy and I had fucked for two days and nights. He was still asleep and so was Debbie and the baby.

I got home in time for Debbie to leave for work and to take over baby care duties. Billy was playing video games. He approached me soon after Debbie had left but I put him off. I had baby duties I said, later. He had no idea of my plan.

I saw the clock and it was late now. Debbie was due home soon and I put the baby to bed. Billy was working on the weights. I slipped into the bedroom and looked in the mirror. Hmmm, a little mascara and some eye liner and off with this momma top and on with the tshirt and shorts. Of course, the panties had to go too. I looked down at my swollen and bruised cunny. He had been pounding me hard for two days.

Still I felt the heat from my pussy. It was hot and wet. I had put the plan in motion and it was getting me hot thinking of it.

I walked over to the doorway of the weight room. This part was real easy. Billy was sitting on his workout bench sweating. I stood in the doorway and he looked straight at me while I pulled the tie on my shorts and they fell to my feet revealing my bare pussy. I turned and walked away showing my bare ass as I walked down the hall. Might as well have been a dog whistle because the hound followed me as I landed on the sofa.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers
12