Young Cock for the MILF Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy landed next to me and he slipped off his shorts. His hard cock popped up like a jack in the box. I loved that hard pipe. I dropped to the floor and began to stroke it and then suck it as he leaned back. I let go long enough for him to pull my tshirt over my head. He loved my mature tits. I was totally bare now just the way he liked me and I crawled up on top of his big sweaty body. I glanced up at the clock.

I slid over his cock and it entered my slippery tight channel. I had made him wait all day. I could see it his face my little boy was in need. I started the up and down motions with my arms around his neck swinging my long hair in his face. I was doing a lap dance on his cock as the door opened and Debbie stepped in. Billy stopped a second surprised. I was on top and I assured him it was all ok as I started gripping his cock and grinding his root.

"Easy," I whispered, "everything's ok," as Debbie stood there watching. I leaned forward and held his neck tight so Debbie could see his large cock entering me as I went up and down on it. His eyes fixated on her and her eyes fixated on his cock. I could swear his cock got harder.

Debbie was still a young beauty. She had long blond hair, lighter than mine and that cute pixie face. She also had gotten the same large breasts I had gotten from my mom. She just looked a lot younger than I.

I knew that after watching Billys hard cock moving in and out she would be catching fire. She was in heat and hadn't been fucked in over a week. Eric and her had been fighting and he had spent the weekend in my bed while she worked. I had gotten all his loads while they gave each other the silent treatment.

Billy was quiet and I think my comments the other day had sunk in. I'm sure he was thinking how nice it would be if he could fuck her.

"Debbie likes young cock and Eric knows that." I had said. "Just like I'm here for Eric when he needs me. You're in the family now. We take care of each other."

By this time Debbie had gone into the bedroom and I heard the shower.

"Let's go say hi to Debbie." I said as I got off his cock and took his hand. I walked him over to the shower. We stood there watching naked little Debbie as she showered, his cock still stiff. We both watched her under the water, her long blond hair was tied in a bun. She was rubbing soap over her big breasts.

"My little Debbie's a MILF now Billy." as I smiled and shook my head slowly. "You watch porn, Billy. Young MILFs need to fuck all the time and they need cum in them. It's vitamins to them. Eric's never around and when he is he's always fucking me. She'd love to have your hard cock in her Billy. Your little sis needs you."

He watched her naked body as I dropped to my knees in front of him and licked his cock and balls. I licked carefully not to make him cum. All the while he watched naked Debbie through the shower door.

When the water shut off I stood up and moved behind him stroking his cock while she opened the door. She saw his hard muscular body and then looked down to that stiff cock in my hand.

I whispered in his ear. "Eric's been gone for days, she's in heat, You made momma your slut. Now make little sis your slut. Take her hand and walk her to the bed."

Debbie just stood there when she saw his hard cock and she dropped the towel when Billy reached her. His hard cock had made his intentions known and she felt the heat. I could tell the wanton look in her face. Billy eyed her beautiful little body. Next he took her hand. She glanced at me once looking conflicted while she followed him to the bed. Debbie was a tramp. She couldn't turn down a hard cock when it was right in front of her.

"Wait," she said pleading with him. Billy looked over at me. I walked over and took his cock, Debbie watched as I stroked it and played with it. His hand went to her titties and he rubbed them as he smiled over at me. Debbie purred like a kitten. She was always easy for the boys.

I could see the conflict in her face. Debbie had been working overtime and it had been a week since she'd had any cock, she was in lust. She needed it but she knew Eric had wanted more babies and he had been breeding both of us. Debbie was in heat this week and fertile and he wasn't here. She was not sure if she should allow Billy to pump his boy seeds inside her. She knew he would impregnate her if she let him.

I knew what would happen before she did. I knew she was in heat and couldn't turn down his semen. She was a MILF now, she gave in like she always did. If he got her pregnant that would be fine too, she just needed to feel that cock cum inside her. In heat she'd let any cock empty inside her now.

I knew her decision was made when Debbie smiled at Billy and undid her bun letting her long hair fall again over her shoulders and breasts. She looked at him wantonly.

"Lay back Debbie, welcome Billy to the family." I whispered as I helped her down on the bed. Debbie had been patient for weeks while her husband fucked her mom. She had shared but she had felt cheated too. Fucking his brother would be the same. It was time she had another cock at home. If her husband could breed her mom she could breed with his brother.

She laid on the bed in her favorite position and she pulled back her knees so he could see. She offered him her sweet cunny, she wanted him now.

"Come on Billy," she said. "Mom has welcomed you to the family and I want to welcome you too."

She was a younger version of me, an easy cum slut for an alpha male with muscles.

Billy saw her on the bed looking so young and beautiful. Billy would finally get his high school crush naked under him. She laid there with big breasts showing those large nipples and her legs wide open inviting him inside. Billy got on top.

Billy's cock opened her and her mouth formed a big O as she felt his cock enter her. I laid on the bed next to her and talked softly into her ear as he began working her young cunny. She smiled up at me.

"Eric left little Billy here for us to educate him. You didn't want me to have all the fun did you?" I whispered.

"He's so big mom and so hard," she said smiling at me as she started panting, we need to share him mom, ok?

"We're family Debbie of course we share. Billy here has said he has wanted to fuck you for a long time. You are his tonight Debbie. He knows how to pound a pussy." I said encouraging her.

She was heating up and panting hard as she was losing control. " Billy, is this what you wanted, did you want to play in my cunny?"

"Oh yeah Debbie," he replied, " I have since freshman year. You always looked so pretty in that cheerleading outfit. You made my cock hard. It's so nice to finally be inside you." Debbie smiled up at him and giggled.

"Ok then Billy," she said,seriously now, "then make sure I feel you deep in there."

I stood back as Billy went at her hard. His big muscular arms held her tight as he slammed her young cunny hard. Just like we practiced he moved his hands under her and gripped her small ass cheeks holding her real tight while he pounded her like a sex doll. Debbie's eyes rolled and she panted and I could actually feel how much she enjoyed it.

"Oh, God, it feels so big," she said as she started to shake ready to orgasm.

I smiled and whispered to her. "That's it," I said softly, "close your eyes Debbie and let him breed you."

I stood there watching as he pumped her hard toward an orgasm wondering if I looked like a small sex doll under him like she did. I stepped behind and could see his large cock disappear in her cunny and come out again over and over. She held him tight, she wasn't going to let go of him.

He was speeding up and I could tell he needed to empty soon, I couldn't help adding a little more encouragement. I loved being a slut momma.

"She's your slut now Billy," I said softly, " empty all your semen inside her, deep inside her like you always wanted to. You're breeding her now. She's your breeding MILF now. Your high school dreamgirl wants your baby inside her."

Months ago I had told Eric that every man needs a slut and I had taught them both how to fuck a slut. Now Billy was getting his chance to breed his young dreamgirl he had always lusted for. Little blond Debbie, his brother's wife was spread on the bed moaning loudly and thrashing about while he worked off his load in her young fertile cunny. He was treating her rough, like a slut.

Billy pounded her hard and I couldn't leave yet. I was so proud of them two. I stood there watching and smiling as he pounded her little cunt mercilessly. I had taught him he could slam a pussy hard and brutal any way he liked to and she came like she never had with Eric. Then he slammed forward and grunted.

"Oh, fuck," he said, "ohhhh, " as he felt the delight and relief of blasting his cum in Debbie's tight cunny. Debbie jumped as his hot seeds landed in ropes on her tender cervix. Then the seeds headed out at high speed looking for that egg.

They both collapsed exhausted. Sweaty and panting. Debbie had really enjoyed it. I knew she would be sore like I was tomorrow.

"Oh, Mom, you taught him well, that was great."

"Billy, sweetie" she said still panting, "I want to come see me whenever you want, I'm here to take care of you anytime."

It was time for me to leave now. I closed the door but left it cracked a little so I could check up on them, I knew they needed the rest of the night to get better acquainted.

He was breeding her tonight, his dreamgirl, he would pump all his cum in her as deep as he could, trying hard to knock her up. Maybe I'd have another baby around. Maybe two.

When Eric returned tomorrow, I knew I'd have him for myself, Debbie would be bred by Billy. Eric could continue breeding me. I wanted his baby soon. Then I thought, or maybe I'd have Billy back. It really didn't matter. They would both be dumping their hot boy semen in both of us as often as they could from now on. Momma's boys had a choice of sluts to breed now.

12