Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my fuck toy, Callie?" He held her by her shoulders, her swollen, red pussy pressed against his belly.

"Yes, Daddy" she whispered.

His hairy body was drenched in sweat from continuously fucking her for the last two hours. She also had a sheen of sweat covering her body. She was lightly panting, licking her lips as she looked down at him.

"Put my cock in your pussy and fuck me until I cum," he put his hands behind his head on the pillow.

"Ogod, O-OK," she put one hand on his belly and raised up, reaching down to find his rock hard cock. She could feel the heat against her palm, the entire surface of it slimy with her pussy juice. From her squatting position, she lifted herself until her pussy was poised above the wide mushroom-shaped head. She rubbed it against her now wide open pussy mouth and lowered herself slowly, a long sigh escaping her lips as she settled down until she felt the familiar nudge of his cockhead against her pussy wall.

"Tell me how you feel," he watched her begin to move up and down on his cock. Her hands were on his belly for balance, her muscular thighs flexing to raise and lower herself.

"I feel so full. Your big dick stuffs my cunny more than I ever imagined possible. It hurts just enough to make it feel good. I love how it feels pressing against the back of my pussy. And how it stretches me...it's so fat. FFuuuuugg...I'm cumming again!" she looked down at him, her mouth opening as she writhed above him, pressing his cockhead firmly against the back of her pussy.

As soon as her orgasm subsided she resumed lifting and lowering her pussy onto his cock. He could feel the fresh juice from her orgasm trickling across his balls. He watched her move up and down, her breathing steady, and realized she was built for this. She could fuck for hours, something her husband either never realized or never took advantage of. She had cum countless times, with some of her orgasms rolling from one into another that lasted ten minutes or more. Between the two of them they consumed a pitcher of water during their brief breaks.

"Whatever it takes I am going to turn you into my permanent little cum rag, Callie Boykin!" He told himself as he looked at her riding him. She was biting her lower lip in concentration as she fucked herself.

"Imagine how good it will feel when you are able to take all of it in your cunt," James ran his hands up her sides and across her tits.

She shivered hearing him call her pussy a cunt. Sluts on the internet had cunts. But she had already agreed that she was his fuck toy. It only made sense that she had a cunt. And it felt like a cunt at the moment. It was so swollen and sensitive that every movement was amplified. Her clit felt huge, and dragging against his fat shaft with each movement, keeping her constantly on the edge of orgasm. Two days ago, she and her husband had decided together that she was going to have sex with her neighbor, a man 38 years older than her. Barely 24 hours later she had cum repeatedly on his cock, shaved her pussy on his order, deepthroated him, and had literally been fucked silly for the last two plus hours.

"I can't wait to feel it all in my cunt," she looked down at him. "I want Dan to see how good you fuck me. Aaaahhhhhhh!!!"

She collapsed against him as she came yet again. Grinding her body against his and kissing everywhere she could reach, her lips on his chest and collar bone, then finding and sucking one of his nipples. She kept humping her ass, sliding him in and out of her cunt in short hard strokes. He reached down and grabbed her ass in both hands and slid her up and down his cock, dragging her body across his chest. He hunched up and groaned as he let his balls erupt.

"GRRrrrrrr!" his animal growl was followed by volley after volley of cum shooting into her pussy. Callie's hands cupped his face as she raised her head to look at his tightly clenched eyes.

"Ohhh yess! Your cum is so hot in my cunt! Fill me up, Daddy."

He finally stopped pulsing, and she laid her head back down on his chest. They lay quietly for several minutes until his cock softened enough to slither out of her messy pussy. She rolled off of him and felt her phone under her back. She handed him the phone and pulled her legs up to her chest, spreading her thighs wide. James grinned and took a few pics before handing the phone back to her. She reached out and hefted his limp cock, turning it to see the white ring of her juice only two inches from the base.

"I'm getting closer to taking you all," she said excitedly. "I'll have all of your big cock in my cunt soon."

"I have no doubt you will. Something tells me that you never back down from a challenge. Now let's shower and eat. I'm starving!"

"Well, we did fuck through lunch." She showed James her phone. "It's 3:00 already!"

They took a quick shower together, and while James threw a late lunch together, Callie sat at the outdoor table looking through the pics they had taken. She was amazed at how erotic they were, and also how lewd. The way her mouth and pussy stretched over James' fat cock looked unbelievably hot. The last pics were positively vulgar. Her pussy lips were bright red, swollen and spread with her clit the size of a gum drop jutting out at the top. Her formerly tight slit gaped open an inch, the pink inner meat glazed with a mixture of her and James' juices. The base of her slit held a thick pool of his cum, with a large string of it trailing between her ass cheeks.

She sent him one with the caption, "James turned your wife's tight little pussy into a sloppy cunt today."

James brought out the leftover chicken salad with pita chips and a bowl of fresh fruit. Callie didn't realize how hungry she was until she started eating. Her phone buzzed and she looked at Dan's text: "Your pussy, I mean cunt, looks beautiful!

"I'm glad you think so, because that's how I plan on keeping it looking..."

Dan was sitting at his desk, his tiny cock throbbing as he thought about what had just happened. Callie had texted him at 12:35 telling him James was fucking her. The pic of her well fucked, sloppy pussy was sent at 3:25. "Did he really fuck my wife for almost three hours? How can I compete with that?" Dan had a feeling it was too late for him to change his mind. His cock was so hard he had to admit that deep down he didn't want to stop her.

Callie and James shared small talk about the front flowerbeds they had planted a few weeks ago, and how excited she was to start swimming more. She reached over and put her hand on his, causing him to turn his hand and hold hers tenderly.

"You still like me don't you," she stated it rather than asking. "I like that we can be friends as well as lovers."

"I like it to," James squeezed her hand in response. "I am fond of both you and Dan. I hope that what we've started makes our friendship even more special. For a long time..."

"I'm sure it will. You've seen by Dan's texts that he's super excited about what we've done. I told you before, having me be a hotwife was his fantasy before it was mine."

"I'm glad you are such a loving wife that you agreed to make his fantasy a reality!" They kept holding hands as they resumed eating.

"Don't forget I have an interview at First Step day care tomorrow at 10:00," she reminded him. "And you are going to meet Dan and I at the architect's office at two o'clock to go over the renovation plans, right?"

"Yep, I remember. Why don't we ride together to your interview? There is no need for both of us to drive into the city. I can knock around while you're at your interview, then maybe Dan can meet us for lunch in the city before we meet the architect?"

"That's a good idea! I'll ask him tonight, but I'm sure he'd like that."

Callie finished her chicken salad and sat back in her chair with her feet up on the front of the seat. She knew James could see her swollen pussy, and she was very aware of it pulsing from the workout it had just experienced.

"James, I want you to know that the last two days have completely changed my life. A lot of things have become clearer to me, not just about my sexuality but about, well, all of my future."

"I hope you mean that in a good way," James took a sip of water as he waited for her to continue.

"Growing up my parents had high expectations of me. They wanted me to get good grades of course, but they also expected me to participate, and excel, in other aspects of school and my community. I am very driven by nature and their expectations only added to that. In high school I was all state soccer all four years, student council president, a volunteer tutor at the Boys and Girls Club. My senior year I also worked weekends at a day care so I could have my own spending money. In college I didn't work, because my parents wanted me to concentrate on my classes, but I did volunteer at a women's shelter near UMass teaching ESL to immigrants, and I was captain of the intramural soccer team. I graduated Summa Cum Laude, with minors in French and Psychology. After taking this summer off, I am going to be starting grad school at Vanderbilt, and will probably keep working at the day care part time if they hire me."

"My brain got tired just hearing you say all of that," James looked over at her. "From getting to know you the last few months I realized you were a very driven, organized young lady. I am beyond thankful that you have let me discover just how sexual you are, and I certainly understand that once you start school and have work on top of that, this.." he motioned toward their naked bodies, "will not be a priority."

"You are a very sweet man, James Dockery," she squeezed his hand. "I feel very lucky that we have you as a neighbor. And that I have you as a Daddy."

She paused, getting up and walking to him. He pushed his chair back and she sat sideways on his lap, leaning over to kiss him on his cheek with her arm around his shoulder.

"I didn't tell you all of that boring stuff about me to soften you up for a break up, silly. I told you that so you would understand that I have been a very competent multi-tasker my entire life," she reached down and patted his cock. "You don't have to worry about going without my willing mouth, or wet cunt, and eventually my tight ass. I plan on squeezing you into my schedule," she squeezed his cock, "literally. As often as I can. And trust me, I am motivated enough to make sure you get squeezed in a lot!"

James hugged her to him, "I am the luckiest guy in the world, Callie. Just promise me you will make school your number one priority."

"I will, don't worry. It's going to cost a small fortune and I don't plan on wasting it!" she kissed him again. "But you are priority 1A."

They both laughed and she checked the time, "It's 4:00. I need to do a little prep before my interview tomorrow. Would it be OK if I brought my laptop over here? I can have Dan pick up dinner on his way home, and we can talk about our plans for tomorrow."

"That sounds good. I need to look over some applications we will be going over at my Thursday meeting anyway."

"What is your meeting about again? I know it's for Habitat for Humanity."

"I am the chair of the committee that selects the families that will get houses built this year. The committee meets 8-5 this Thursday and afterwards the executive board will have a dinner meeting, so I will be home late."

She went into the pool room and put on her sundress. As she was walking toward the gate she said, "You know, if there was a gate between our yards I wouldn't have to get dressed to go between our houses..."

James laughed and shook his head, then went in and got his laptop, bringing out a pitcher of fresh lemonade and pouring two tumblers. He set his laptop and the drinks on the bar in the shade. Along the side of house a few feet from the pool deck he had extended the roof line making a twenty by forty foot covered area. The bar was at one end and at the other was a huge swing about the size of a twin bed. He had seen one in Jamaica and loved the idea of a swinging day bed outside for napping. Callie came back a few minutes later with her laptop. She tossed her dress on an empty chair and hopped on the bar stool next to James. They shared small talk as they both concentrated for a while. Each of them couldn't keep their hands completely to themselves, but limited their petting to brief touches of thigh or pussy or cock. Not enough to break concentration but plenty to keep them aware of each other.

"I texted Dan about dinner and he was all for it. He said he would order from Hattie B's. Do you have beer or do I need to have him stop?"

"I have plenty of beer. Also wine and liquor if you want that," he looked at her over his reading glasses and pointed to the full sized fridge behind the bar. "Let me know your and Dan's preferences and I'll stock up next time I go to the store."

"You look cute with your glasses. As far as beer and wine, you don't have to get things just for us."

"I know I don't have to. I want to because you are my friends. I would want to even if you weren't sitting next to me naked with a load of my cum oozing out of your pussy."

She laughed and slapped his arm, then stood and stretched, knowing he was looking at her 22 year old body, "I think I am good for the interview tomorrow."

She walked to the diving board and dove into the pool, surfacing a third of the way across. She did several laps freestyle before exiting at the shallow end. James watched her walk up the steps and felt his cock twitch. He would never imagine he would be able to get hard so often at his age, but seeing his inspiration walking toward him dripping wet he couldn't imagine NOT getting hard.

"The water feels great!" she said as she spread a towel on a nearby lounger. She turned it so that she could lay on it facing James. His eyes roamed her body as she relaxed in the sun. She put her feet flat at the sides of the cushion and slowly let her knees fall open, "you really like looking at my pussy don't you?"

"I do. I will never get tired of watching you show it to me. You have the perfect pussy. Play with it."

"MmK," she slid her hand down and cupped it, then began to rub in slow circles. "It's a little tender but not much. You keep me so wet that it always feels good."

She moved her other hand up and teased her nipples, tweaking one and then the other. He was watching her when he heard her phone buzz. He picked it up and took it to her.

"Dan just picked up dinner. He's thirty minutes out," she reached for his cock. "Have I ever told you how much I love this big cock?"

"Hmm, maybe once. A man never gets tired of hearing that, but let's not get too messy right before dinner, OK?"

"Fine," she pouted, then grinned. "Promise me you'll fuck me in front of Dan soon?"

"I promise," he told her. "Now show me how you like to play with your pussy."

He pulled a chair to the foot of her lounger, looking up along her body. She pressed her feet together and let her knees fall to the sides. She slid two fingers through her pussy lips and started to circle her clit.

"It feels so different," she looked down at her crotch. "My lips have never been this, um, spread out before. Or so swollen. And my clit still feels even bigger than normal, and super sensitive." She bit her lip and looked up at James. "I like how it feels."

"You like having a sloppy, swollen cunt?"

"Uh-huh. I especially like what makes it swollen and sloppy," she slid a finger deep into her gash and smeared the juice on her clit.

"Look at me Callie. Rule number one is that you are always naked here. Rule number two is that you never cum unless I allow it."

She looked up at him, her fingers still rubbing her clit, "Not even with Dan?"

"You said Dan can't make you cum unless he is eating your pussy. And you said he rarely does that, correct?"

She nodded her head.

"Tell me you will do as I say. And rub your clit faster."

"Ohh," she sped up her rubbing, her pussy again shiny with her juice. "I won't cum unless you tell me it's OK. I won't even cum for my husband."

"Good girl. I assume you know what edging is?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded. "I've read about it but have never tried it."

"Starting right now you are going to edge until I let you cum again. That means you are to play with your clit, pussy, and nipples regularly throughout the day. Dan can help you, but make sure you don't orgasm. Understood?"

"Yes I understand. May I slow down? I'm getting close.."

"Yes, but don't stop completely until the last second. When you are edging you will announce when you are close and that you have to stop. As soon as you calm down start rubbing again. You will learn how to keep yourself close without going too far."

"I have to stop now or I'll cum," she pulled her hand away.

A string of girl goo went from her fingertips to her pussy. James stepped close and looked. The mouth of her pussy was still gaped slightly, her outer lips pulled back as the opening pulsed like a fish out of water.

"Very good," he praised her, patting her thigh. "I'm going to get plates and such for dinner. I expect your hand to be back on your cunt when I get back."

He went into the kitchen and got out plates, plastic ware, and napkins. He looked out at Callie. She was laying with her side to him, but he could see her head laid back on the cushion, with one hand between her legs and the other teasing her nipples. He went to the front of the house and looked out. Dan's car had just pulled into the cul de sac. He watched as Dan pulled into their driveway and got out with a big box with Hattie B's printed on it. James walked out with the dinner utensils, setting them on the table. He looked at Callie who was still rubbing her clit, occasionally dipping her finger into her now soaking pussy.

"How are you doing?" James looked down at her sprawled out on her lounger.

"Good I think," she flicked a finger across her clit and bit her lip. "I had to stop a couple of minutes ago. I can feel myself staying closer without losing control. You know you are going to drive me crazy don't you?"

"I want you to be hyper aware of your pussy at all times. I am confident that you are going to love edging."

He heard the gate open and looked up to see Dan walking in. "Don't you dare stop," he looked at her, then to Dan, "Hey Dan! Bring the food over here to the table. I'll grab some beers."

He walked to the outdoor fridge behind the bar and grabbed three beers. Callie's lounger was facing away from the gate, so Dan didn't notice her until he was almost at the table. He glance down and saw her with her legs splayed open and her hand on her pussy just as he started to greet her.

"C-Callie?" he gulped, then sat the food on the table and turned. He was standing at the foot of her lounger looking straight at her.

"Hey sweetheart," she smiled up at him, then closed her eyes. "Unnn, I have to stop or I'm going to cum," she said softly but clearly.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Tell Dan what you are doing Callie," James said to her as he handed Dan an open beer, and sat one on the table for Callie.

"I'm edging for James." She was still teasing her nipple with her right hand. Her left hand was on her inner thigh, the ring and middle finger shiny with her juice. "I can't cum unless he says I can. Not even with you."

Dan stared at his wife, seeing the wetness on her ring finger running down to coat her wedding ring. He felt his cock get hard in his pants. He had been hard most of the day from the pics and texts she had sent him showing him just how slutty she had been for James. He had a huge cuckold kink but didn't think Callie would be so eager to fulfill it for him.

"Are you familiar with edging?" James asked as he took a drink of beer. "In the eighties Tantric sex was popular, and it's a part of that. It's a good exercise for mind/body awareness, and goes hand in hand with yoga, so I think Callie will take to it quickly."