Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures of the young couple and their older neighbor.
14.2k words
4.55
33.9k
92

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to alphabetacajun for editing.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Callie was up and dressed in her workout clothes as Dan got ready to leave. She had taken off her soggy panties and patted her pussy dry with a washcloth before putting on her yoga shorts and cut off tank top.

"Hey baby, I have your breakfast and lunch ready," she said as he came into the kitchen.

She had his breakfast sandwich and coffee on the kitchen island next to his lunch box. He had a forty minute commute and ate on the way. She usually made him a wrap and fruit or veggies to munch on since he almost always worked through lunch. She tried to give him healthy food since he was sitting a desk all day. He came over and sat his briefcase down then pulled her into a hug. She mentally compared hugging his slight, 140 pound body to James' big hairy frame. She loved her husband but couldn't deny that James' masculinity and dominant personality turned her on more than she expected.

"I love you. I'm going to do arms today. And hopefully I will get to swim this afternoon!" She was looking forward to being able to do laps in James' pool for her cardio.

"What bikini will you wear to swim? I am sure he liked your honeymoon bikini yesterday."

"He liked it a lot, but, um, he told me that whenever I am at his house he wanted me naked, so I suppose that goes for the pool also..."

Dan swallowed hard, thinking of his wife being naked with James every time she was next door. He had always loved watching her show off, but this was more than he expected. He felt his cock twitch and knew he was going to have a long day at work thinking of his wife and next door neighbor.

"I guess it's his house so you better do what he says. Now I am going to have a vision of you naked at his pool to drive me crazy while I'm stuck in my office! I do have a request if James is comfortable with it."

"What is that?"

"Could you send me a few more pics during the day? I don't want it to interrupt when you are busy, but it was wicked cool yesterday when you sent those at the beginning. It made me feel like I was in on what you were doing."

"Oh! I don't think that will be a problem. I will ask James. Yesterday my mind was overwhelmed once we started and I couldn't think of anything he had cumming so much! He is glad that you want this as much as me, so I think he'll be willing. You better get on the road or traffic is going to be a bitch!" She walked with him to the door to the garage.

"OK, I will see you this evening. Have fun today! Love you!" the two kissed and Dan headed into town.

Cassie did her arm circuit, then cooled down with thirty minutes of yoga. She thought of yesterday when James had her legs pulled wide apart when he first fucked her outside and was glad she was so limber. She then went upstairs and showered. As she was shaving her pussy for James she thought back to his comment that he "liked his little girls smooth" and shivered at the thought of being his little girl. "Little fuck toy, he meant," she thought to herself, remembering a porn clip she had watched with Dan titled 'Daddy's Little Fuck Toy' with a very young looking woman and an old man, "just like James and me."

She brushed her hair out, leaving it loose since they were not working outside first thing this morning. She had a ponytail holder on her wrist in case she needed it later. She slipped on a pale pink thong, letting her fingers glide across her now bare pussy. "I hope James likes my bald pussy. My big clit is really visible now. I hope it doesn't gross James out. "

Going to her closet she selected a light pink sundress that had buttons all the way down the front. She typically unbuttoned the top two, but today she unbuttoned two more. The swells of her small breasts showed enough that the untanned inner slopes were visible. She slipped her feet into a pair of wedge heels and went out the door with only her phone. She went through the side yard and saw James sitting at the patio table with a sample bottle of water. He smiled when he saw her, his eyes going up and down her body in a way that was much more familiar then in the past. She went up to him and gave him a hug, then a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning," she smiled at him, "do I need to get naked or are we leaving now?"

Hearing her James visibly let out a silent breath he had been holding. He had been afraid that Dan had decided not to let Callie continue her affair, albeit one he had pushed for. It appeared that he was going to be allowed to enjoy Callie for at least one more day.

"We are leaving now so you can stay dressed. I take it Dan is happy with what happened yesterday?"

"Dan is very happy. And so am I. He did ask if we could send him a few more pictures throughout the day. I said I would ask but that it shouldn't be a problem."

"I don't see why not," James put his arm around her waist and walked her to his truck.

They had just left the neighborhood when he looked over at her, "Turn and face me, pull your dress up and show me that pretty little pussy."

Callie blushed, then did as he said. Even when Dan prodded her to show off for strangers, he would always ask. Hearing James TELL her what to do sent shivers straight to her pussy. She adjusted her seat belt and turned with her back to the door. Her right foot was hanging off the seat front and she lifted her left foot and put it on the console. He slowed to a stop at the next intersection and looked over. She reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her freshly shaved pussy.

"Does your clit poke out like that all the time?" he asked.

She took a deep breath, somewhat embarrassed, but also turned on talking about her intimate body parts, "It pokes out more when I'm horny, but it is pretty much always visible. I've seen enough porn to know that's it's a lot fatter and longer than average. And it's really sensitive, so feeling it rubbing on my panties is a constant little buzz. I can already tell that not having hair on my pussy is going increase that sensation."

"I think your big clit is very sexy. And I definitely like your pussy bald, so it's safe to say it will be staying that way. What does Dan think of it?"

"He has never seen it bald," Callie rubbed her fingers across her smooth mons, "I didn't start getting much hair on it until I was seventeen, and I've never shaved it until this morning after he left for work. I didn't tell him I was going to shave for you," she gave him a devilish grin.

"You like doing slutty things for me and telling Dan about it afterwards to get his reaction don't you? Did he think your pussy felt different last night?"

"I do like teasing Dan. He always said he liked me teasing and flirting with other guys, but I think it's more than that. I think he actually wanted to see me have sex with one of his friends. Looking back he was the horniest after I kissed his friend after flirting with him all day. And he was more turned on last night while I was telling him about my day than I've ever seen him. He didn't get a chance to fuck me because when I told him I was going to let you fuck me again today he came on his belly! I never realized how little cum he produces. Well, compared to you anyway. Either you are way above average or he is way below!" Callie still had her thong pulled to the side so that James could look at it whenever he stopped for a light. She was running her fingers across her smooth lips and clit, "I really like how my pussy feels bald. I can't wait to feel your tongue on it."

"I don't mind saying I'm looking forward to that myself. Is your pussy tender after yesterday?"

"Just a little bit around my lips last night but it feels fine now, and way up inside it feels a bit achy, like when I work out extra hard. I looked up 'pussy resizing' and from what I read it will feel like that for a while until you get me stretched out permanently." She watched his face to see his reaction to her mention being permanently stretched. "It doesn't hurt though, and I really want to feel all of you in my pussy."

"When you talk like that it makes me want to pull over right now and slam you down on my cock," he looked over at her and licked his lips.

"Mmmm, that sounds fun!" she giggled, to which he shook his head and laughed. Callie felt a thrill seeing the effect she had on such a confident, masculine older man.

A few minutes later they arrived at the pool store. Callie was still turned towards him with her pussy exposed. He leaned over the console and ran one of his rough fingers across her pussy lips, bringing a gasp to her lips, "Mmm James, your finger feels good on my pussy!"

"Alright you little tease, let's get moving or we'll never make it back home."

"Oh wait! Will you take a picture for Dan?" She asked, holding out her phone. She spread her legs wide and made sure the thong wasn't in the way. When James handed the phone back she looked at the picture and smiled. The picture showed her from just below her pussy up to her face. She had a sneaky grin on her face with her dress bunched at her waist and her legs spread. She zoomed in on her pussy like she knew Dan would do and saw a glint of wetness at the base of her slit.

"Just got to the pool store and I'm already wet!!" she sent the pic to Dan.

Dan was walking out of a meeting when he felt his phone vibrate. He hurried back to his office and was still standing when he read it. He zoomed in just as Callie had predicted and saw her shaved pussy for the first time. He sat down and reread her words and thought about how turned on she was with James... going to a pool store. Not exactly a sexy place. "Should I be worried about how much she's enjoying this," he thought. Dan was always turned on about the idea of men getting off on Callie, but he was always orchestrating it. Here, Callie was taking the initiative and Dan felt a pang of jealousy for the first time.

Callie and James went into the pool store where they tested the water and gathered the chemicals he would need to balance the water.

"It looks good James," the shop owner told him, "you always take good care of your pool so I'm not surprised. Who is this pretty young lady you have helping you?"

"This is my neighbor Callie. Callie this is Stan - he owns the place. Callie and her husband moved in next door a few months ago. I have a feeling she'll be making good use of the pool this summer, and I'm glad to have someone to swim in it again!"

"Nice to meet you Callie. Now if ol' James tries to get you to be his cabana girl and take care of his pool you make sure to charge him!" Stan winked at her, his eyes glancing down at her exposed cleavage. He helped James load the chemicals into the back of the truck.

"When we get home I'll show you how to add the chemicals. It's not rocket science, and Stan writes the amounts down. After that it will need to circulate for a couple of hours before it's safe to swim." James explained as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"A couple of hours huh? I wonder what we could do to pass the time..." she looked at him and spread her legs, cupping her pussy over her panties.

James looked over at her sexy display, "I have an idea or two."

When they got back to the house James carried in the two five gallon buckets of chemicals while Callie carried in the bag of smaller items. She sat the bag down near the filter and looked at James.

"You can put your clothes in the pool house then I will walk you through adding the chemicals."

"Yes sir!"

She went into the pool house and quickly pulled her sundress off, kicking her sandals off and slipping her thong down her legs. She turned and caught her reflection in the mirror that hung on the bathroom door.

"Callie girl, you look like one of the slut wives from Dan's porn videos!" she stuck her tongue out at her reflection before going back out to the pool.

James stared at the vision that stopped a few feet from him. Callie's toned legs and muscular thighs led to her newly bald pussy. Her six pack abs led up to her small firm breasts that looked big on her small frame. With her white blonde hair framing her pretty face and striking blue eyes she was a walking wet dream. His breath caught when she smiled over at him and shifted her feet shoulder width apart giving him a clearer view of her pussy, the outer lips already starting to puff up with arousal. He resisted the urge to grab her and fuck her silly on the pool deck, knowing he had plenty of time. He wanted her to become addicted to fucking him, and knew if he played his card right she would be his completely.

He made himself go slowly, showing her the chemicals needed and how to add them to the skimmer. Once he had the buckets resealed and put away he led her into the pool house to wash their hands and arms thoroughly. They were standing at the water's edge when he turned to her.

"That's all until the water has circulates for a couple of hours. Do you want to go home and come back later, or join me inside?"

"I want to stay here."

"What do you want to do?" James prompted her to verbalize what she wanted.

"I'll do whatever you want, Daddy." She could feel her heart racing as she looked up at him, knowing what she was offering.

"Anything?" He knew he was lucky to have such a beautiful young woman offering herself to him. As he took her hand and walked into his house he decided he was going to test her limits.

They went into the master bedroom where he quickly stripped and laid on his bed, motioning her to his side. She immediately pressed herself against him, her left hand reaching for his cock and lifting it, "I just can't get over how big this thing is," she breathed, almost to herself, "and how good it felt in my pussy. I always thought Dan was normal sized and that there was something wrong with me because I couldn't orgasm from sex. Then I saw your bulge at my house that day and started wondering if it was me or Dan. I know Dan isn't a macho guy, but it didn't bother me because I'm so small. But getting to know you the last few months makes me think I do need more of a man. One that can make me feel like a woman and give me the orgasms I need."

She leaned over and kissed the broad head of James' cock, then licked along the length of it until it was shiny wet. He was quickly rock hard, and she held his cock upright as she kissed and licked all over it. "God it's SO much bigger than Dan's little weiner! I can't believe my pussy was able to take as much as it did."

As she kept kissing and licking his cock, James toyed with her pussy, running his hands along the smooth lips and teasing her clit. She was wiggling and moaning as she opened her mouth and took the head between her lips. He pulled her onto his body facing his feet, her legs spreading wide to straddle his thick torso. She could feel the hair on his chest and belly tickling her soft skin, particularly her nipples and pussy. She was too short for him to be able to lick her pussy in this position, but he could see it peeking from between her spread legs. He gave it plenty of attention as he ran his hands over her lower body, flicking her extended clit and watching as her lips began to swell and part.

James began to coach her. "Open your mouth as wide as you can and let my cock slide along your tongue to the back of your throat. Your mouth will water a lot, but that's good. The more lubrication you provide the better. You will probably start to gag, and when you do instead of pulling away try to push yourself further. It will take a bit of practice for you to overcome your gag reflex. Remember to breathe through your nose, and swallow over and over until you feel your throat open up."

Callie nodded at his instructions, even as she shook with a combination of nervousness and lust. She was holding James' cock with both hands and up close it looked menacing. She squeezed the thick shaft, feeling the hardness beneath the soft sheath of skin and noticing the gap between her thumb and finger it was so fat. She took a second to pull her hair up into a ponytail, then gripped his cock and took a deep breath. She opened wide and forced her mouth down, the spongy knob filling her mouth and triggering her body to start producing saliva. She lowered her head more and felt the tip drag along the roof of her mouth before touching the soft palate at the back of her throat. She immediately felt herself start to gag and raised her head in reflex.

"Don't pull back. Press through it," she heard him say from behind her.

She was keenly aware of his hands on her body, making her skin tingle and her clit throb every time he brushed it. She ran her tongue across the slit at the tip of his cock and her breath hissed in through her nose as she went back down. This time when she started to gag she fought the urge to pull back and pressed forward. She felt the knob pressing against the entrance to her throat, and even while her urge to gag eased considerably it felt as if James' cockhead was far to wide to enter her throat.

"You thought the same thing about it fitting in your pussy," her inner competitive voice said, "try harder!"

She pulled back and pushed back down, this time powering through the start of her gag reflex, but again she couldn't force it into her throat. For the next couple of minutes she fucked her mouth on the top four inches of James' fat cock. The thicker six inches outside of her lips and her fingers were coated with the slobber that was drooling continuously from her overstretched lips. The 'glurk glurk' sound of his cock sluicing in and out of her mouth filled the room. She felt James shift slightly and then a hand was patting the small of her back.

"Give me your hands, but keep working your mouth on my cock."

She took her hands off his cock and placed them at the small of her back. One of his hands easily wrapped around both of her wrists while the other moved to rest on the back of her head holding her ponytail. She pushed her mouth back down, continuing to jam his cockhead against her throat opening but getting no further. Her gag reflex had faded to a tickle but try as she might she could not force her throat to open up for his big meat. With her legs forced wide across his torso and her arms held behind her she felt like she could not move much more than her head. A part of her found this vulnerability a huge turn on. She pulled back and started down again. This time when his cock knob touched the back of her throat his fingers tightened in her hair and he pressed her down. She was so surprised she didn't jerk her head back. His strength overcame her throat's resistance and with an audible 'pop' she felt him enter her throat. Her eyes went wide and she saw James' big hairy balls grow closer as he kept up the pressure on her head. She could feel her throat bulging as his cockhead went deeper and deeper until she felt his wiry pubes against her lips.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" he grunted above her, holding her head immobile for several long seconds.

Callie was making muffled mewling sounds around the huge cock that was now balls deep in her throat. Her eyes watered and she started to panic. Her feet kicked helplessly on the bed even as she rubbed her pussy against his belly trying to get more friction on her aching clit. He used her ponytail to pull her up until his thick knob popped free of her throat, giving her just enough time to snort in a breath through her nose before he pushed her down again, a liquid 'thwock' coming from her throat each time he popped in and out. He held her down again and she snorted in a breath through her nose as it was buried in his thick gray pubes. She realized she wasn't going suffocate, but she longed to take a deep breath. After several repetitions he pressed her face down and removed his hand from her ponytail. She felt herself zoning out from the feel of his meat stuffing her throat over and over, and when his hand left her head she didn't move as she waited for him to pull her head back up. Her face was buried in his crotch, her breath snuffling through her nose against his big balls. Her jaw was forced wider than it had ever been, but as when he had stretched her pussy the day before she found she liked the ache from being pushed to her limit.