Young Couple/Older Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Dan and Callie join James at his pool.
11.4k words
4.03
16.2k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan walked downstairs after taking his shower. He heard music coming from downstairs and after brushing his teeth went down to hear the music coming from Callie's gym room. When he looked in she was on her back doing crunches. He could see her abs rippling as she moved, and with her feet shoulder width apart her sexy bald pussy was on display. She finished and lay back, her chest heaving from the workout. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and as he watched she slid her left hand down her belly and began to rub her pussy. He was staring at her fingers sliding between her slick lips. When he tore his gaze away and looked up at her face she was staring at him.

"Good morning baby. Come here and get a close look at your wife's pussy. I have a feeling it isn't going to look this cute and tight for long today..."

Dan got on his knees between her legs and looked at her sexy bald pussy. He noticed that her lips were not nearly as swollen as they had been last night, and they had closed up making a tight crease, with her clit poking out from between her lips.

"I'm about to go to James' to do my yoga. After that I will come back and we can get ready for our pool day."

"Actually I have to get through a few emails this morning, so if you want to hang out at James' that's fine. I will come over as soon as I finish. It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. "

"In that case I need to shave you before I go," she stood and and held out her hand.

They went upstairs and Callie put a towel on the bed and had him sit while she gathered the items to shave him. She clipped his pubes short with scissors, then shaved him completely. She had him lay back and pull his legs back so she could remove the butt plug to shave around his perineum and asshole.

"You look cute with your pink jewel," she wiped him clean with a wet cloth.

"I never thought you would like to play with my ass."

"I never thought about it either, but now that I know how good being full feels, I want you to experience it, too. I like seeing your little pecker naked and hard like this," she giggled, leaning over and taking his cock completely in her mouth for a second. "It's so easy for me to fit all of you in my mouth. With James his cockhead is so fat it mashes my tongue flat and presses hard against the roof of my mouth. It's almost a relief to get his big head in my throat to give my tongue some room to work!"

"You really are crazy about his cock aren't you?"

She used her finger to spread lube on his asshole, then slowly pushed her index finger in until her palm was against his ass.

"Yeah, I'm obsessed with his big cock," she admitted. "It gets me so wet thinking about him shoving it down my throat or stuffing it in my pussy. I want it in me all the time."

"Ohhhh, Callie," he was holding his knees back looking down at his wife. "That feels amazing. Oh shit!"

She had curled her finger and was pressing hard on his prostate making his cock twitch, "Imagine how good a cock would feel pushing around in there," she teased him as she slowly pulled her finger out and pushed the plug in.

She stood and kissed him, "I'm going to do my yoga. Come over when you're finished working."

"OK," he followed her downstairs to get his coffee and go into the home office. He reached down and felt the plug in his ass, then gave his still hard cock a quick tug. He didn't expect Callie to want to play with his ass, but he was glad she did. Dan was beginning to realize that the way Callie talked about James' cock she wasn't going to want much to do with his small one. If she was willing to fuck his ass he would let her, otherwise he would not get to experience any pleasure with his wife.

Callie walked out and looked over toward James' house. She saw him at the fence working. He had already replaced the fence pickets and was attaching the gate. When she walked over he stopped and she gave him a hug, then told him that Dan had a couple of hours of work to do. She let James know she had shaved Dan, and told him about fingering his ass.

"He wants me to peg him," she said. "I think I'd like to but it's up to you."

"I'm sure we can work something out to satisfy Dan's anal craving. How is your plug feeling?"

She turned her back on him and bent with her legs straight, reaching back to peel her ass cheeks apart, "It feels good. When you teased my pussy with your cock last night I could really feel it pressing inside of my ass."

James reached out and ran his hands over her ass, "I'm glad you like it. You'll both probably be ready for the next size up soon. Are you staying here while he works?"

"I thought I would. We're hanging out poolside all afternoon, right?"

"Yes. I have lunch already made and snacks for later. How did Dan's big presentation go yesterday?"

"It went great! He said one of the VP's talked to him after to let him now how impressed he was with Dan's work."

"That's great news! I am sure he's going to do very well there."

She got on her tiptoes and kissed him, "Thank you for asking. It means a lot to me. And to Dan. He does have an issue with a coworker. Maybe you could give him some advice." As she brought out her yoga mat, she told him about Roger and his jealousy issue as well as Roger spreading rumors about Dan.

"Your idea of using incentives to change Roger's behaviour is a good one. I would say he needs to show Roger who is boss, but we both know Dan isn't assertive enough for that."

By the time Callie finished her yoga session James had the gate finished and his tools stored. He came onto the deck, stripped naked, and dove into the pool. Callie followed and they swam around cooling off for a few minutes, then exited the pool. James laid on a lounger and Callie straddled him, their wet bodies sliding together. She scooted up his belly and began kissing his chest and neck before finding his mouth with hers. She reached back and felt his thick cock laying across his belly, her fingers fluttering over the head as she moaned into his mouth.

"You are hungry today aren't you Callie?" James ran his hands along her sides and to her chest, cupping her small tits. "Are you eager to get your pussy stuffed again?"

"Yesss. Edging for the past two days has my pussy aching. I thought you were going to fuck me yesterday, but you just teased me and made it worse. I've never been so horny in all of my life!"

"Part of your horniness is knowing Dan is going to see you with me isn't it? Do you think he will be able to handle seeing you cum like you never do with him?" James guided her by her hips until her pussy was pressed against his cock. He could feel the wet heat of her pussy on his shaft. She started to grind, sliding her wet lips up and down the length of his cock.

"I think it will make him jealous, but he told me the more jealous and humiliated he is the hornier it makes him. I always liked flirting with his friends while he watched. Fucking you while he watches is going to be so much hotter." She could feel her fat clit sliding along the veiny cock below her. "Mmmm, just rubbing your cock against my clit is about to make me cum!"

"Keep yourself close, but don't waste your orgasm. If you cum too soon I won't fuck you for a week," he warned her.

"Nngggg," Callie was already panting, her entire body felt like it was on fire. "I'm learning how to hold off. It just feels so good I want to keep going until I cum."

James leaned up enough to release the back of the lounger and lay it flat. Callie had her hands on his chest as she ground her clit up and down the underside of his cock. He pulled her up until her pussy was over his mouth then flattened his tongue and swiped it from her plugged ass through her soggy trench to her clit. She squealed and shook but didn't cum. She was panting with need and each flick of his tongue over her clit was sweet torture. He pushed his tongue into her pussy hole and sucked her puffy lips while she moaned and writhed above him.

"Oh yes! Your tongue feels so good on my pussy!" she raised up and he saw her pussy throbbing. After she got control she slowly lowered back down, offering her pussy to his mouth again.

The third time she pulled away she looked down her body at him lying below her, his face covered in her cream, "I don't think I can hold back if you lick my clit again."

She was quivering with need as she spoke. He turned his head and kissed the inside of her thigh before speaking, "Turn around and suck my cock."

She quickly turned on the wide lounger, her ass near James' shoulder. She lifted his cock and slurped the head into her mouth, tasting her own juice and his precum. He began to rub her thighs, his fingers teasing her pussy and the blue jewel of the butt plug. He pulled on it, watching her asshole expand as the wide knob slowly exited, then pushing it back in causing her to groan around his cock in her mouth. She felt a finger worm into her pussy, then it curled and pressed against the plug in her ass.

"Oh yesss!' she pulled her face off his cock and looked around. "I never knew something in my ass could make my pussy feel so good."

She stroked his cock as she looked back, "I can't wait to feel this big cock in my pussy with the plug in my ass."

They heard the gate and looked over to see Dan walking through it, naked with his cock jutting out.

"Hi baby, " she looked up at Dan when he stopped at the foot of the lounger looking down at her, "we've been waiting for you. James wouldn't fuck me until you got here."

Callie held Dan's eye as she opened her mouth wide, rocking her face onto the fat cock in her hand. She began to bob on James' cock, fisting it with her left hand as she let her saliva ooze out to coat the thick shaft. Her lips pulled to the tip and Dan saw her tongue explore every inch of the fat knob as she stared into his eyes.

"Look at this big, beautiful cock Dan," she rubbed the slick shaft across her cheeks before licking along the side to the tip, snaking her tongue across the slit to capture the precum oozing out. "When you sent me to seduce James on Monday did you expect me to fall in love with his big cock?"

"I had no idea you would love it so much, but I'm glad you do." A small voice in Dan's head warned him that he was losing control of his wife to their old neighbor. At the same time, that very thought made his small cock twitch, and his heart race.

"I had no idea I would love it so much either. I have read about girls becoming addicted to huge cocks but never understood it until I experienced one. Now I know I'll always be a big cock slut."

She pushed forward again taking the cock into her mouth, blinking when she felt the head nudge against her throat. Dan knelt down putting his face even with hers just as he heard a loud "glurrrrk" and the last four inches disappeared, her lips jammed against James' hairy ball sack. She let out a low moan from deep in her throat as her breath whooshed out of her nose against James' balls. Just as she started to pull back up James reached down and held her still. Dan could see her throat contracting over the solid hunk of meat stuffing it.

"How do you like seeing your wife choking on my cock Dan? She says she's been doing breathing exercises so she can stay down on it longer." James rubbed in the fact that Callie was training herself to be a better cocksucker for him, not for Dan.

"It looks unreal," Dan saw tears streaming down Callie's face as her throat spasmed on the massive pole.

James removed his hand from her head. Callie closed her eyes and somehow jammed herself further down, her lips disappearing in the short hairs covering James' balls. She shook her head as lewd "gllllaaaakkk" sounds spilled from her mouth before finally pulling back, strings of saliva connecting her lips to his now slimy cock. She gulped in air as she looked at Dan, then turned to look at James.

"Please, James. Please fuck me now!" she begged.

James nodded, "It's time. Get over on the table the same way you were the first time you offered your pussy to me."

Callie went to the table and hopped up, her ass and heels at the edge with her knees spread wide. She leaned back on her hands and watched as James walked over, his huge cock bobbing in front of him, reddened and dripping from being in her throat. Dan was behind him, his 4" cock sticking straight out from his hairless crotch. James stepped between her legs and slapped his cock on her belly. Dan saw his heavy balls against her pussy and the tip past her navel.

"See how small your wife is Dan?" James looked over at Dan as he stared at Callie's now completely covered pussy. "When I saw her in this position on Monday, I thought she may be able to take half of my cock. But your wife has proved to be quite the size queen. Aren't you Callie?"

He gripped his cock and ran the head through her lips, down to her pussy mouth then back to her clit. She hissed and looked at him, then to Dan who was staring at her pussy being teased by James' big cock.

"Yes, James. I'm a size queen. I was sure you would never fit that monster in my tiny pussy, but now that I know how good being stretched feels, I will never be satisfied with a tiny cock like my husband's."

Dan was almost lightheaded as he heard his sexy, tiny wife tell her older, hung lover she would never be satisfied with his small cock again. He knew that there was no way they could ever go back to their lives as they were just a few short days ago.

James teased the head around her pussy mouth, pushing until it almost popped in before pulling back and gliding back up to her clit. Dan could see her juice starting to puddle in her pussy mouth, thick ropy strings collecting on James' cockhead each time he swiped through her wide spread cunt lips.

"Put it in meee.... Please!" she pleaded. "Make me cum on your cock, Daddy!"

James pushed again and Dan watched as her outer lips stretched impossibly wide before the head popped in and her outer lips snapped tightly around the crown. Callie let out a gasp, "Nnnnnggg, yesss!"

As James slowly fed more cock into her pussy he looked over at Dan, "the first time she couldn't take it all, but now that she's been resized I know she can handle it."

Callie's moaning was getting louder as her pussy was filled with more and more cock. With two inches remaining James felt his cock nudge against the back wall of her cunt. Callie jerked like she had been shocked, "Ohgod I'm going to cum!!!"

She began to shake and tremble as her long pent up orgasm exploded. Dan felt his cock throb and looked down seeing a long string of precum hanging from his cockhead. He looked back at Callie's pussy just as James gripped her by the hips and hunched forward, jamming the last two inches of his thick shaft into her and bringing a loud shriek from her lips, "Gaaahhhhh! So full! Ohfuck it hurts." She panted and looked up at James. "Hurts good Daddy! Your big cock hurts my pussy so goo----nnngggg." She dropped her chin to her chest as she came again. Her neck and chest mottled red as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Ohmygod I love your cock in my cunt! I can feel it pushing against my butt plug too." She raised her head, her eyes shining. "It makes me cum so hard!"

James pulled back until his cockhead was pulling her inner lips partway out of her snatch before reversing course and driving in slowly. Callie's feet were on James' waist, her knees splayed out flat on the table showing her flexibility. Her entire crotch was spread and exposed for her hung lover.

"I have never seen her cum like that," Dan said quietly as he watched the fat cock rhythmically fucking her become coated with her copious juice.

"She's just getting started. Your wife has an amazing ability to cum over and over. I haven't come close to finding her limit yet."

"Is this what you want to see Dan? Do you like watching another man make me cum over and over?" Callie looked at her husband as she writhed on the table. She couldn't help but rub in the fact that James made her cum so much better than her own husband.

"God yes, Callie! Seeing you like this is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed." Dan looked from her face down her sweat shiny body to stare at the cock still plunging in and out of her pussy.

"Look at your husband Callie. Make sure he knows how much you love being my fuck toy."

She looked at James when he spoke, then nodded and turned to look at Dan. James was stroking her with slow, deep thrusts. Dan licked his lips as he and Callie locked eyes, then he glanced down at her pussy before looking back at her.

"Does it look as good to you as it feels for me Dan?" She closed her eyes briefly before looking up at Dan. "Please tell me you like watching James fuck your wife."

"It looks amazing. Your pussy is so wet. And so stretched."

"I'm always wet for this big cock. And I love how it stretches me. The butt plug makes it feel even better. Mmmm, fuck I'm cumming again," she raised her ass off the table and arched her back, grinding her clit into James' pubes as she trembled through another orgasm.

James started fucking her harder, their crotches slapping together wetly. Callie grunted through another orgasm, then lay back flat on the table. James hooked his elbows under her knees and pulled until her ass was hanging halfway off the table. He varied the speed of his thrusts, her little body constantly rocking as he fucked her. She was panting now, her chest shiny with sweat as her old lover fucked her relentlessly. Dan could not believe that James had not cum yet. He had been fucking her steadily for twenty minutes and Callie had cum at least five times. Dan knew that he wouldn't be able to last a minute in her pussy. She mewled and came again, her feet flailing in the air helplessly.

"Who owns this cunt, Callie," James asked as he pulled back and started fucking her with just the first four inches of his cock.

"You do, James," she panted, looking up at him. "I'm your fuck toy." She looked over at Dan, "I'm sorry baby, but it's true."

Dan tried to capture the entire erotic scene in his mind, watching the exchange between his wife and their sixty year old neighbor. He felt dizzy, even though he had been fantasizing about just such a scenario since he hit puberty and realized he was a cuckold. Her crude words echoed in his ears as they continued.

"Tell Dan he can't put his worthless cock in your pussy any longer," he looked from her to Dan.

Dan's head jerked up when he heard James' demand to Callie. He was at once turned on and terrified, wondering if she would actually deny him her pussy. Callie's eyes went wide as she realized what James had said. She looked at Dan just as James plunged the length of his cock into her sloppy pussy, forcing her breath out in a gasp as she felt yet another small climax ripple through her. Her loving husband was staring, not into her eyes, but at the juncture of her crotch and James'.

"James is right Dan. You don't deserve my pussy anymore." she let out a long moan when James began to fuck her hard, each time going balls deep into her. Her mouth opened but no noise came out as she came again, her left hand reaching up to grab James' forearm as the orgasm tore through her.

When she recovered, she looked at James, "I love your cock James. I realize I had never been fucked until Monday. I already put in my journal that I lost my virginity on that day. Do you see why you don't deserve my cunt Dan?"

Dan nodded, afraid to speak. He was torn between running away to jerk off, and begging Callie to stop and come home with him. Instead he stood and watched as James continued to claim Callie's body.

"Are you ready for my cum now?" James looked down at her, his big hairy body looming over her tiny one.

"Ooooohhh, yes! Fill me up with your cum!" she came alive as he started to fuck her faster.