Young Couple/Older Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie propped herself onto her elbows, looking down at James' cock plowing in and out of her pussy. His thick shaft was covered with a milky coating of her pussy juice.

"I love watching you fuck me. God you're gonna make me cum again!"

James started to growl with effort, sweat dripping off his chest onto her taut belly. He heard her let out a sharp gasp and her pussy started clenching on him as she orgasmed. He dug his hands into her hips and roared as he exploded. His strokes faltered and he lunged forward, holding himself balls deep as he emptied his cum into her willing hole. He ground his belly against her pussy until he felt her stop quivering, then took a deep breath and slowly backed his cock out of her gripping cunt. When it flopped out Dan gasped seeing how her once tight pussy gaped open. James had cum deep in her but there was a puddle of cum at the bottom of her pussy that was slowly trickling out. She held her legs up wide as James leaned over to give her a long kiss, "I'm going to hit the pool. Talk about a workout!"

Dan heard him walk over and dive into the pool, but his eyes were focused on his wife's battered cunt. She saw him staring, and shivered knowing that her loving husband was now truly a cuckold. She could see by his throbbing little cock that he loved seeing her be taken by James.

"Come here baby," she waved him over between her legs. "Get a close look at your wife's pussy after it's been fucked by a real cock."

Dan moved between her widespread legs and leaned down to look. The difference in her pussy from earlier in the morning was striking. Her outer lips were dark red and swollen open, peeled back to expose her even darker inner lips. Her clit was jutting out a half inch from the top of her slit and shiny wet. The base of her slit was sagging open, and a trail of cum now went from her pussy mouth across her taint to collect around her butt plug. He could smell the rank odor of sex, a combination of pussy juice and cum that was smeared all around her puffy lips and inner thighs.

"James fucked my pussy hard. Harder than you ever have. It's a little tender, so why don't you give it a kiss?" She looked at Dan as he stared. "You know you want to. I need you to show me that you are OK with James filling me with his cum."

Dan gulped, looking over toward the pool where James was swimming, not paying them any attention. He got to his knees, then leaned in and kissed the top of her slit near her clit.

"No baby, you need to taste him. Lick his cum out of my pussy."

He kissed along her swollen lips down toward her gaping hole. He looked at her as she stared down at him. Her hand went to his head, putting gentle pressure on it. His eyes went to the bright pink hole and the gobs of cum puddled there.

"Please Dan."

He leaned in and kissed the base of her slit, then extended his tongue and swiped it through her gooey lips up to her clit.

"Ohhh yes sweetheart. That's it! Your tongue feels so good," she ran her hands through his hair. "Lick my hole where James stretched me out."

Dan did as he was told, dipping his tongue into the puddle of cum, then pressing his lips to her hole and sucking a gob into his mouth. He felt himself trembling as he tasted the mixture of Callie and James' cum. The strong bleachy taste reminded him that he was now a cum eater like his wife.

"Mmmm, I can feel you sucking his cum out of my cunt. Lick all around my sore pussy and get me nice and clean so he can fuck me again."

Dan ran his tongue around her lips and clit, making her belly tremble which forced more cum out of her pussy. He saw a fat glob appear at the cleft of her pussy and darted down to catch it on his flattened tongue before licking along her bright pink inner lips.

"You love the taste of James' cum don't you baby?"

He looked along her body at her as she peered down at him. His face was blushing, covered in cunt juice and cum as he nodded.

"Say it Dan." she demanded.

"I love eating James' cum out of your pussy," he said. "It tastes delicious."

"Good. I'm glad you're willing to clean me out, because I am pretty sure James is going to put another load in my pussy for you to eat later today."

She let him lick her pussy for a few more minutes, then hopped off the table and led him to the pool where they joined James. She swam leisurely for a bit, feeling her arms and legs relaxing from being tensed up for so long on the table. James swam to the edge of the pool and pulled a float into the water for her to lay on. It looked like a thicker version of her yoga mat with a built in cushion for her head. She swam to the shallow end and climbed on it, floating around as the three relaxed.

"Dan, go into the bathroom and get the sunscreen. I would hate for Callie to get burnt where she is normally covered." James was standing, holding the float near Callie's head. Without thinking, Dan immediately obeyed James.

"Oh, yeah, that would be bad!" Callie agreed.

"There is a basket with sunscreen on the shelves just inside the door," James instructed.

When Dan pulled himself out of the pool and walked toward the pool house James quietly asked Callie, "Everything OK?"

"It's perfect," she beamed at him. "And I hope the fun isn't over!"

"You are insatiable young lady."

"You are the one who tortured me for two solid days. What do you expect? I'm a twenty-two year old swimming naked with my two favorite men."

They were both laughing when Dan came out with two tubes of sunscreen and looked at Callie, "Do you want 30 or 50?"

"30 should be fine. The sun isn't too hot yet," James answered for her.

Dan tossed the 50 in a chair and waded back in where James was standing on one side of Callie in the shallow end. James held his hand palm up and Dan squirted a blob of sunscreen in it, then squirted some in his hand.

"OK Dan, you get her tits and I'll get her pussy. Make sure all of the pale skin is covered so she doesn't get a burn. Callie, spread your legs for me."

"With pleasure," she spread her legs until her feet dipped into the pool on either side of the float.

James reached out and smeared the sunscreen on her pale mons, bringing a sigh to her lips. Dan had started coating her tits, her nipples reacting quickly to his touch.

"It looks like you have some sunscreen already down here," James slid a dry finger between her parted pussy lips and holding it up coated with slime.

"That's not sunscreen, silly. That's my lover's cream," she opened her mouth. "Let me taste it."

James rubbed his wet finger across her lips and into her mouth. With his right hand he finished putting the sunscreen on while he dipped his left back down to tease her pussy lips. Dan finished on her tits and leaned over to kiss her. She moaned into his mouth and grabbed the back of his head.

"Oh that was so hot!" she dropped her head back."Kissing my husband and tasting my lover's cum in his mouth while my lover fingered my pussy."

The two men smiled at her as she lay back contentedly.

"I'm going to set out some snacks and drinks," James said after a few minutes. "I printed the information from the architects also so we can look at that. You two can stay in the pool as long as you want."

"I could go for a snack," Callie said. "I swallowed a big hunk of meat earlier, but it just made me hungrier."

Dan snorted out a laugh, "I wouldn't mind a snack and a drink myself. I really like what you fed me a few minutes ago but I could use a chaser!"

James was out of the pool and turned to smile down at the young couple, "I am very glad you are both having fun!"

While he went inside to gather the snacks Callie put her hand on Dan's shoulder and pulled him over for another kiss, "You are having fun, aren't you?"

"Loads. Literally." Dan was trying to make light of the fact that he was more of a spectator, while James was the one enjoying Callie's hot young body.

"That makes me happy. Now let's eat. I'm starving!" Callie could tell that Dan was somewhat uneasy with the new dynamic, but she was determined to see just how far he would let James push them both.

They got out and grabbed towels that James had ready on a lounger, drying off as they walked to the bar. James was standing behind it pouring drinks into margarita glasses. There were two trays on the bar, one with an assortment of meat, cheese, fruit, and olives while the other had a bowl of buffalo chicken dip surrounded by corn chips. He sat a glass in front of each of them and held his up in a toast.

"Here's to good neighbors. May our doors always be open for each other," he clinked with them and they all took a long drink.

"Wow, that is a delicious margarita!" Dan took another sip. "Is there anything you can't do?"

"Well, I can't play the guitar or sing, so when I was younger I figured if I wanted to get laid I should learn how to cook."

"Was that before you realized that you had the cock of a god?" Callie's eyes twinkled as she looked at him over the rim of her margarita glass.

"Believe it or not, the size of my cock has been more of a hindrance than help with the ladies. I have spent hours cooking a romantic meal, getting the perfect wine, and the moment my cock appears she freaks out and runs away!"

"So you are saying I really am a size queen? I honestly never considered the size of a man's cock to be an issue one way or another. I mean, I have only had sex with three guys in my life, but it was never something I thought about. Until I saw the huge bulge in your shorts that day and something inside of me woke up," Callie looked from James to Dan between bites of cheese and olives.

"I think men with small dicks wish they had a big one. Do you agree Dan?" James asked.

Dan blushed, but couldn't help but see the truth in James' statement. "I know I do! I think growing up small in general affected how I view sex, and fantasies, in general."

"Did you have a lot of lovers before you were married James?" Callie asked.

"A few. Not dozens, but more than ten."

"How many could take all of your cock?" She fidgeted in her seat.

"Not counting my wife, two. One was 6'1" and stocky, and the other was something of a masochist who did it by slamming her pussy down until it was all in. No one until you could take me all the way in her throat, and no one has let me fuck her ass."

"Are you telling me I'm a freak?" Callie blushed. "I figured you had a little black book full of willing women!"

"I wouldn't call you a freak," James reached across the bar to pat her hand. "An anomaly for sure. To be honest, you are so small I thought fitting my cock into your pussy at all would be impossible. Trust me, I consider myself the luckiest man in the world for having you as my neighbor!"

The three laughed and toasted again, then James refilled their glasses. They had put a good dent in the snacks, and after making sure they were full he took them back inside and brought out a folder with the architect's drawings. He went over them, and they all agreed that the plans were what they wanted. Dan was next to Callie and he noticed her left hand had dropped into her lap. He looked up and saw that James was looking at him from across the bar. He grinned and shrugged his shoulders, "she can't keep her hand off of her pussy."

Callie looked over at him, then at James, "He's right. Ever since Monday I have been horny 24/7. Having Dan watch today was so hot!"

Callie swiveled her stool and lifted her right foot onto the bar with her left in Dan's lap. She swiped her finger through her pussy lips, smearing the cum that had oozed out of her hole onto her clit, then sucking her fingers clean. She bit her lower lip as she fingered her pussy letting the two men hear the liquid squelching sounds from her wet pussy.

"My pussy is kinda tender, but I still want you to fuck it again before we leave today, James. Will you? I know you can last forever the second time around, and that's what I want," she looked over at James, then pulled her fingers away.

James walked around the bar and leaned down, kissing Callie and running his hand along her thigh to brush her pussy, "Don't worry little one. I plan on sending you home very satisfied tonight."

He reached over and refilled their glasses. "There is something else I want to talk to you two about before we get sidetracked. I know you have been looking into an extended stay for the time your house is being worked on. I propose that you stay here instead."

"No, James. We could never impose on you for two to three weeks!" Dan protested.

James held up his hands, "Hear me out. When Mary first got sick I remodeled the downstairs, bumping out a wall to add a downstairs master suite because we knew she wouldn't be able to climb stairs. I have used it as my bedroom since then. Upstairs there is another master suite, an office and a laundry room. There is also a second set of stairs off the mudroom in the garage so it's practically an upstairs apartment. As you know I like to cook and would enjoy cooking for someone other than me."

Callie looked at Dan, then over at James. "I am trying to find a reason not to take you up on your offer. Besides the obvious appeal of having this," she reached out and hefted his cock, "close by 24/7, there are other reasons it makes sense. We would be available to consult with the contractor quickly. We wouldn't have to pack up all of our clothes and try to keep them organized in a hotel room. Oh, and did I mention my two favorite men would be under one roof with me?"

Dan grinned, then looked serious, "It does sound like a good idea. Are you sure you don't mind James?"

"I'm sure. But let me show you the upstairs before you decide," he took Callie's hand and walked into the kitchen. Dan followed, each of them taking their drinks along.

He opened the door to the mud room and led them up the back stairs. The master was bigger than the one in their house, with a huge walk in closet, bathroom with a garden tub and big shower, as well as double sinks. The laundry room was accessible from the hallway or the master bath, and across the hall was an office with a big desk and two monitors.

"This is perfect!" Dan looked around the office. "I can plug my laptop in and it's ready to go."

"I have another office downstairs, so I never use this one. Even that one I don't use as much as I did when I had my business."

Dan looked at Callie, "Are you OK with living here for a few weeks?"

She was standing between the two men in the office. Looking at Dan she reached down and found James' cock, sliding her fist from base to head, feeling it starting to stiffen, "I am very OK with living here, but you need to think about what you are agreeing to. You know how horny I have been the last couple of months from flirting with James. Now that I know how good his cock feels, I find myself thinking about it all of the time. If we live under his roof, I guarantee you that I am going to do whatever it takes to get him to fuck me every day."

Dan swallowed, and looked at her hand on James' now hard cock, "If this week is any indication, you want him every day already, don't you?"

"Yes, but if we are in his house, it means I will be available for him any time day or night." she handed Dan her drink and squatted in front of James, her mouth ovalling and taking his head and three inches of cock into her mouth before pulling back. "There is something much more intimate when you are actually living together. Can you handle waking up alone because I am in his bed? Or coming home from work and seeing your dinner on the table and your wife sitting on her lover's cock? If we move in here, I may not want to move back out..."

"Ohgod," Dan moaned, his mind racing with the possibilities. Some of them terrified him. All of them made his cock throb. "I trust you Callie." Turning to James he nodded, "we will happily move in with you while our house is being remodeled."

James smiled and nodded, then tapped Callie on the shoulder, "Go to your bedroom. I'm ready for more of that sweet pussy."

Callie moaned, pulling off of his cock and smiling up at him before turning and leaving the office. She walked across the hallway and crawled to the middle of the king-sized bed. Her legs were splayed open, her fingers grazing her wet pussy lips in anticipation. James came in a moment later followed by Dan. James sat his glass down and looked at Callie.

"You are so sexy Callie," James ran his hands along her thighs pressing them wide. "I will never get tired of seeing your tiny body spread out for my cock."

"I will always spread my legs for you James. I love making your cock hard."

"I want you to show me how flexible you are. Can you put your ankles behind your head?"

"That's easy!"

Hooking her elbows inside of her knees she raised her legs, pressing down on her thighs until they touched the bed next to her sides. She tilted her head toward her chest and crossed her ankles behind her neck. This position caused her ass to raise slightly off the bed, tilting her pussy up toward the ceiling with the jewel of her butt plug exposed. With her arms inside of her legs she could easily reach her crotch, and as they watched she ran her fingers down to her ass and along her pussy, spreading herself so they could see her wet hole.

"Show me how close you can get your mouth to your cunt."

"I've never thought of that," she giggled, then craned her neck down while grabbing her ass and rocking it higher in the air.

"God that looks hot!" Dan watched his wife turning herself into a human pretzel.

She strained but could only get her mouth about six inches from her clit. She looked up at James, "I have never thought about licking my own clit, but I think if I practice more I will be able to do it."

"I am sure there are blogs about it. There are probably exercises that will help. You can add those to your yoga routine. Dan, take a picture so we can follow her progress."

Dan sat the two drinks down and ran downstairs to grab his phone. When he came back he saw that James had moved Callie. Her ass was now at the very edge of the bed, and he was bent over lapping at her pussy. She was trembling all over, her feet behind her head twitching as she ran her fingers through his short gray hair.

"Oh fuck, James! I love your mouth on my cunt. You eat me so much better than Dan," she moaned. Dan felt another blow to his already fragile ego. Ever since he and Callie had been intimate, she had told him how much she loved the way he ate her pussy. In the back of his mind he had thought that it was one thing he may be able to do better than James, but now he found that was wrong.

James stood up and looked over at Dan, "take as many pictures as you want."

He stepped back and Dan knelt and took a few as Callie again tried to get her mouth to her pussy. She stuck her tongue out, but it was still almost five inches from the top of her pussy. With Dan photographing from the side James stepped up to the bed and nudged the head of his hard cock at the mouth of her pussy, then dragged it through her lips, over her clit and along her mons toward her mouth. She opened wide and his wet knob slipped into her mouth with his shaft nestled between her pussy lips. All three moaned while Dan kept taking pictures. Callie's hands were running along the sides of the shaft protruding from her mouth, even reaching for his balls and rubbing them against the opening of her pussy.

"Soon you will be sucking your own clit while I fuck you," James told her.

"Mmmm," Callie moaned. When James pulled his cock from her mouth she nodded her head, "I want to do that! I want to lick your cum out of my pussy."

James slid his cock back until the head was nestled against her opening, "Now you can get an up-close look at what your pussy looks like when a fat cock is fucking it."