Young Couple's Sexual Trials Cont.

Story Info
Me, my wife, and a friend have a history that leads to a MMF.
7.2k words
4.29
29.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
384 Followers

My wife was always pushing the sexual boundaries.

This story covers a period early in mine and my wife's, Lena, marriage. We married very young. We had been dating on and off for about four years before we married.

We had a relatively large group of friends. I was still hanging out with the group I had been with since I was a kid. Lena fit in with my friends easily and became part of the group.

We hung out together and had a lot of fun. We were the only married couple of our group and maybe one of the few that lived in our own flat. Most of our friends still lived with their parents. We had a lot of parties at our house. Not wild ones, but just about every weekend we had some people over to our house. We would play card games, watch movies, have a few drinks. Every now and then the music would come on and everyone would dance. It was a good time. We didn't have much money, but we were on our own, in love, and enjoying ourselves.

Our sex life was very good. We experimented with a lot of different things. We basically taught each other. We were both virgins when we started dating. Once we were married our exploration of sex became more adventurous. Thinking back, it was mostly Lena that started to push the boundaries. I was willing to try anything, but she was the one that initiated most of it.

We discovered that she liked anal sex. In fact, she loved it, and we had anal sex quite often.

She liked to masturbate in front of me. She liked being watched. She let me take naked photos of her.

One night she put on a sexy teddy, put on all her makeup, and we did a photo shoot of her. Together we looked through some Penthouse magazine photos to pick out our favorite sexy poses. She would duplicate the poses and I would take the pictures. It was her idea.

As an aside note she bought me a monthly subscription to Penthouse. I would read the Penthouse forum stories to her in bed. Penthouse Forum was the Literotica of the time.

During the Disco craze she loved to dance. She would go to a disco club and dance late into the night. She would drain me. I'd sit down she would still be up there dancing away. Guys would try to move in on her, and she might have danced a bit with them, but she always came right back to me. I kind of enjoyed watching her dance with other guys. She was mine, but it was fun watching different guys try to hit on her. I felt good to know that I was the one that was going to be taking her home that night.

One night she surprised me. She set the chair up in the living room and had me sit in it. She put on one of her favorite disco songs. She came out dancing. She started taking off her clothing. Very soon she was naked. It was a long song and she sexily danced naked in front of me. She was moving beautifully to the music. The rhythm of her body movement with the disco beat was in perfect harmony. She would lift her arms over her head, close her eyes, and move so sensually that I almost exploded just watching her. I've been to a lot of strip clubs in my life and not one came close to the sexiness of my wife that night.

When she finished the dance. She came up to me kneeled between my legs, pulled my pants off, and sucked my cock. It was fantastic. I had my mouth wide open looking down at her head bobbing on my cock. I was ready to cum, I pulled her head off, to not shoot in her mouth, and I came so hard I shot cum in my own mouth. We both got a good laugh out of that one.

I still have the naked pictures of her that I took over the years. I scanned them and have them on my computer. Years later and I'm still jacking off to my 20 to 30-year-old wife. I suggest to any young married guys, who might be reading this, to take naked pictures of your wife (if she is willing). Keep them just for you. When you're much older and you want to remember how sexy she was you'll have a very nice reminder. My wife was stunningly sexy. She is in her sixties now and I still get the hots for her, but that woman in the 1970s and 1980s was a goddess.

All in all, we had a very good life those first few years we were married. Sex was just between us, and we were happy.

I do a have event to divulge which took about a year or so to evolve.

We went on a trip to the mountains with a group of friends. There were about eight couples on the trip. Tom, a friend of mine, drove us and a few other couples. We were young and we didn't have much money, so we shared a motel room with Tom and his girlfriend. We were staying there for two nights. We hiked and saw the sights. After a day's activities we went back to the motel room and hung out by the pool.

One evening, after hanging out at the pool, several couples went back to our motel room and played a game. There was eight of us sitting around with the game in the middle. The motel had two double beds. There wasn't much room, so we gathered around the two beds. We spread out and the women laid or sat on the beds. The guys were in the few chairs available or sitting on the floor.

My wife Lena was dressed very casually and sexy. The style of summer dress for girls back then was very short cut offs shorts and skimpy tops. She had on her cut-offs and a tube top. Tube tops were skimpy tops comprised of small amount of elastic material that wrapped around the chest. The midsection and shoulders were left bare. It was about eight or nine inches of material covering half of the breasts at the top to just a few inches above the bellybutton. An ample amount of cleavage was exposed in those tube tops.

Lena was lying on the bed on her stomach propped up on her elbows. She had magnificent breasts. I think they were 32 or 34 C cups. They were perfectly symmetrical with nice half dollar sized nipple that protrude through any shirt when she was chilled or excited. The tube-top she was wearing showed off her bare shoulders and her bare conspicuous cleavage (obviously no bra) nicely. She was propped up on her elbows. Her arms pushed her breasts together which enhanced the view of her cleavage. The tube-top had slipped down a little and was so low her nipples were nearly exposed. A hint of the darker color of her right nipple could be seen ever so slightly over her top. I noticed right away, but there was no way I could say anything to her without embarrassing her. I tried to make eye contact with her to let her know that she was nearly hanging out. She didn't look at me as she was talking and laughing with everyone. After a few minutes of trying to signal her, I changed my mind. I was getting aroused looking at them and knowing everyone else could see them too.

I was a bit embarrassed for her at first but then I became intrigued. I started watching the other guys in the room to see if they noticed Lena's cleavage. I wanted to see what their reactions might be. Two of the guys were polite enough to pretend they didn't notice but I saw them both taking quick glances.

My friend Tom, on the other hand, was seated across from Lena, and he kept looking right at her cleavage. He didn't care. I think he always had the hots for her. He had made comments to me about her "nice tits" several times. I think at one point the view was too much for him and he made an exasperated expression and covered his face with his hands. It was as if he couldn't take the lure of my wife's tits any longer. He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back and still couldn't take his eyes off her.

As the evening went on, we were all laughing, having a good time, and feeling relaxed. There was a lot of sexual innuendo joking going on, and my wife was in the middle of it. She had an outgoing personality and liked to flirt. I think the talk, everyone lying on the beds in proximity, and the atmosphere of the motel room resulted in some sexual tension. I felt that my wife was the stimulus for a lot of that tension. There were three other women there but her body position (i.e., her tits nearly busting out of that tube top) and her being in the middle of the group lying prone on the bed made her the center of attention (at least for me, Tom and probably the two other guys).

Throughout the night she would adjust that top, but it would inevitably slip down again. A few times it got low enough that the tops of both nipples were showing. I got a prolonged thrill of seeing her that way and watching the reactions form the guys in the room. It was an intense exhibitionist/voyeur type excitement. My wife was the exhibitionist and I got aroused watching her show off her sensual assets.

It got late the game broke up and the others left. Me, Lena, Tom, and his girlfriend were staying in one room. We got ready for bed. We turned off the lights talked awhile then things got quiet.

Lena must have been somewhat aroused by the evening activities because she leaned over and started kissing me. This surprised me because there was another couple in the room. I'm the one that wants sex all the time and she would shut me down if she weren't interested. This time it was her forcing the issue.

I figured she would just kiss a little and then stop. Her kissing became much more sensual. I thought if this is what she wants I would go along. I didn't expect her to go very far. Our friends were in the adjacent bed so I thought she would stop soon; however, she became more aggressive and escalated it beyond kissing. She climbed on top of me.

We were making out seriously now and started moving our hips in unison when she positioned herself so my dick would enter her. She didn't have any bottoms on. My dick slid into her easily because she was very wet. Either she never put her bottoms on, which suggested premeditation, or she somehow slipped them off before she climbed on top of me.

At this point she became more active and started humping me aggressively. I was shocked we were having sex with our friends in the bed next to us, and she had a complete lack of concern about being heard. I heard sounds from the other bed. I looked over toward them and saw that they were doing it too. I'm pretty sure they saw or heard what we were doing and got motivated to start doing it as well.

I'm sure my friend, being in an aroused state from watching my wife all evening, didn't need much encouragement. The sight of my wife fucking me in the bed next to him was enough to allow him and his girlfriend to disregard their inhibitions and follow her lead.

We were all doing it now. Both couples were going at it heavily by then. My wife started vigorously pumping back at me. She was on top of me. The breathing and bed noises were loud enough that each couple knew exactly what was going on next to them. My wife can be quite sexual, and she is more daring than me. She took the lead throughout; I was along for the ride, and she was incredibly motivated and hot.

There we were in a motel room with another couple. We were having sex in the bed next to another couple fucking. My wife was on top vigorously fucking me, and she did not care that they were there. It was very intoxicating looking up at my beautiful wife as she gyrated her hips on my cock. She was in total control, and I was her compliant lover.

I knew my friend was watching my naked wife on top of me humping and that turned me on, and I'm sure him, even more. She was picking up the pace and really pounding into me. Our bodies were making slapping noises as our pelvises smacked together. I tightened up and came inside of her. I tried to stay quiet but when I came, I let out a load groan. Lena started making some grunting and moaning noise as she continued to pump on my cock. I started to go back at her hard because I wanted her to cum before I got soft. Shortly after she collapsed down onto me and moaned into my ear that she was cumming. The others started making noise and Lena and I listened while they came shortly after us.

I whispered to her, "What got into you. You are amazing. Look what you did."

My wife got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, and after she was done the other couple went and cleaned up also. I just laid there too anxious/scared to get out of the bed. I always thought that I was the more sexually adventurous one in the relationship. I read Penthouse forum and always fantasized about this type of situation, but when the real opportunity arose it was my wife that drove the action and I was the follower.

I do know my wife was the inspiration for the night's activities, and with her instigating the action she was the motivation for each person in that room. I know without her initiating the sex that night nothing would have happened for either couple.

Several weeks later my friend and I talked about that night, and he told me that it was my wife and I that got them started. He said that his girlfriend was so into it that she threw the covers off them leaving both completely naked and exposed throughout the action.

I always wondered if someone, I knew it wasn't going to be me, would have crossed the gap between the beds that night what would have happened. I think my wife might have gone with the flow as I've said she is the more adventurous one. She wouldn't premeditate something like that, but if it happened spontaneously, like it did that night, I think she would have joined the other couple.

That was the extent of the adventure. We got up the next morning and drove home.

Several months went by. It was winter. We settled into a routine of school and working. Tom and his girlfriend and Lena and I did a lot together. We were close friends. We got close enough that Tom would just stop by at our house to hang out. He came by as much to see Lena as me.

One late evening he stopped by alone. We were watching TV. We talked for a while.

He was sitting on a chair to the right and in front of Lena. Lena was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed working on something. She had her very short gym shorts on and a t-shirt with no bra.

She had her legs crossed and her feet were underneath her legs which had her legs spread far apart.

There was gap in the leg hole of her gym shorts and the material was riding up so high that I could see the slight indention at the very top of her leg where it nearly merged with her genitalia. If you looked directly between her legs, you could see a hint of the darker color of her genitals and her pubic hair through the opening of her gym shorts.

I could see inside her shorts. Looking at her nearly exposed privates I got that same voyeurism/exhibitionism sexual thrill as when her tits were showing in the motel room. I looked to see if Tom noticed, and if he did would he sneak a peek down there. It got me aroused thinking about him checking her out. When he turned to talk to her, I noticed he took a quick glance between her legs. He looked away then did another longer look a few seconds later. He saw her genitals too, and he turned more fully in his chair toward her the next time he talked to her. As they talked, he continued to dart his eyes downward looking between her spread legs.

He got a pretty good eyeful as there was only about two inches of cloth covering her genitals. She eventually moved her legs and straighten them out in front of her. She spoiled the view and therefore the thrill I was getting watching Tom steal glances of her privates.

The TV program we were watching was over and Lena started flipping through the channels. It was late at night, and she came upon an adult content station. This wasn't hard core porn. It was soft porn. Lena, and I watched this same movie about two months earlier. It got us both aroused and we had sex afterward. It had sex scenes. It had naked tits and ass but no penises. It showed simulated intercourse and other simulated sex acts but no hard-core stuff. This was before the internet, so porn was hard to come by.

She stayed on that station.

She said, "Tom have you seen this? We watched this about two months ago. It's got some risqué scenes."

We started to watch it. There wasn't much going on but some nude scenes. We were talking and making fun at how bad the acting was and the premise of the story. It was kind of funny. After about 10 minutes of watching this low budget film, and us not taking it seriously, a sex scene started. I remembered from watching it a few months ago that that particularly good erotic scene was coming. I remember it being a very sensual scene. In fact, I think it was the scene that got Lena and I making out.

We continued talking but started watching more attentively. Not long into the scene, which was getting more erotic, we all became quiet. It was very sensual but not hard core. The mood in the room changed from laughing and talking to silence and attentiveness of what was happening on the TV in front of us. As the scene progressed, I got aroused. Soon I had an uncomfortable erection encumbered in my pants. I glanced at Lena, and I notice her nipples were visible sticking out of her t-shirt. Her nipples weren't that way before the scene started.

Tom was sitting on the chair in front of and to the left of us. I was sitting next to Lena on the floor leaning our backs against the couch. He couldn't see us unless he turned his head to the side. I adjusted my erection in my pants to a more comfortable position. Lena saw me do it and smiled. We turned back and watched more of the scene on the TV. The man was between woman's legs eating her. She was moaning and rubbing her hands through his hair. He started moving up her body kissing and licking as he went. I was becoming very aroused.

Lena was sitting next to me, and her breathing became distinctly different. She was breathing deeply and heavily. I could see her chest rising and falling out of the corner of my eye. Her nipples were conspicuously pushing out and visible through her white tee-shirt. I reached over and placed my hand on her bare thigh. She didn't say anything. As the guy in the movie moved up the woman's body, I slid my hand to the inside of her thigh and moved my hand upward along the inside of her leg. Lena didn't do anything she kept looking straight ahead watching the sex scene on the TV. I was wondering how far I should go. How far would she let me go? Tom was just a few feet away and my hand was already halfway up her leg. This was certainly further up her leg than just a casual affectionate touching. Tom was riveted to the TV and couldn't see what I was doing so I kept moving my hand up. As my hand got closer to her genitals, she spread her legs slightly. Lena kept her eyes on the TV.

My hand made it to the top of her leg. It was nearly touching her genitals. I had it positioned on the inside of her upper thigh with my little finger nearly touching her privates. I was slowly rubbing my hand next to her genitals. She didn't stop me. It seemed like she was pretending nothing was happening. I paused and let my hand sit on the inside of her thigh for a long while. My mind was racing. I left my hand there and watch the TV for a short time. Tom glanced our way then turned his head back as if he saw something he wasn't supposed to see. I thought for sure Lena was going to stop me after she saw Tom glance our way, but she didn't. She kept watching the TV without reacting to what I was doing.

I kept my hand still. I was intrigued by Lena's non reaction to my hand position. Did she want me to keep going? Did she expect me to stop and eventually move my hand away? Should I continue and see what happens? This is even more intense than the night in the motel. That night it was dark in the room and even though we could hear what was going on we really couldn't see so there was still a level of privacy. The fact that Tom was just a few feet away and I was considering reaching into Lena's pants had me even more aroused. I was incredibly turned on by what was happening. I decided that I was going to continue. Lena's was going to have to stop me, but I was going to try until she did.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
384 Followers
12