Young Couple's Sexual Trials Cont.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until Tom took another glance. Just a few seconds later he glanced again and quickly looked back at the TV. I felt it was my opportunity to move further and he wouldn't see. I moved my little finger inside her pant leg and felt her pubic hair. She kept staring at the tv and didn't respond to my touch. I got bolder. I realized that she had no underwear on. I moved my finger around her pubic hair trying to stretch it down so I could touch her clitoris. Still no reaction from her. She was letting me do it. She wasn't going to stop me. How far could I go before she would stop me? My finger could just reach the top of her vulva. It felt like she was damp down there, but I couldn't quite reach all the way between her labia. I couldn't reach her clitoris because of the position of my hand my little finger wasn't long enough to reach it. I got bolder and moved my whole hand inside her gym shorts. The shorts were very short and had a wide opening so my whole hand slipped in easily. The palm of my hand was resting on her pubic bone. I slid my middle finger through her hair and between her labia. She was so wet my finger slipped over her clitoris effortlessly. I started moving my middle finger back and forth on her clitoris. She closed her eyes and started moving her pelvis ever so slightly.

I was flabbergasted she didn't stop me. I almost came in my pants right then. She was letting me masturbate her with Tom sitting just a few feet away. This wasn't a dark motel room with partial visibility. This was in the middle of our living room with the lights on and him very close. I kept moving my finger. She started moving her pelvis more deliberately. Her eyes were still closed, and she let out a soft moan. Tom heard her and when I look up and Tom wasn't watching the movie anymore. He was staring at my hand moving under her gym shorts. I think she knew he would be watching so she kept her eyes closed to pretend he wasn't there and let things develop as if it was just the two of us.

I rubbed a little faster and she moved her pelvis back and forth more aggressively. She was squirming on the floor. She moved her legs up pulling her feet along the floor until she could get leverage to use her legs to lift butt off the floor. She reached down and pulled her shorts off. She got them down to her feet and kicked them off. She spread her legs wide exposing her genitals to the living room. This was it. I couldn't believe it. She was naked from the waist down with her legs spread wide exposing her vagina to the room. Tom was just across the room staring at her. There was no stopping now. I was going to bring my wife off while another guy watched. All this and she still hadn't opened her eyes.

She spread her legs wide and I leaned over and switched hands. I started kissing her neck and she had her head tilted back taking it all in. I rubbed her clitoris for a few seconds then I slipped my finger down and around and enter her vagina. I buried my middle finger in her vagina up to the knuckles. At this she opened her eyes wide. Once it was in as deep as I could push it, I pulled it slowly out. While withdrawing I kept pressure with the flat of my finger on the wall of her vagina. It moved along a spot that drove her crazy. I kept steady pressure on it until I reached her clitoris where I would rub for several seconds and then repeat the motion.

Tom had turned fully in his seat toward us. He wasn't watching the movie anymore. The show was Lena now. He was intently watching everything that was happening. He had his hand on his crotch and was holding the bulge in his blue jeans.

Doing my wife like that in front of Tom had me more excited than I had ever been. By the way Lena was reacting she seemed extra aroused by Tom's presence also.

Lena was becoming much louder and much more animated. She reached up and pulled her top off. She was sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide open completely naked.

Tom let out an audible noise when she pulled her top off. I was still playing with her clit and finger fucking her as she bucked her hips on my hand.

Lena said, "Suck my tits."

I lowered my head down and started sucking.

She looked at Tom and said, "You too Tom."

I couldn't believe what I just heard but I was so turn-on I wanted him to join us too.

Tom didn't waste a moment he was on her other tit quickly. He was sucking and lapping her tit like and animal. Lena just tilted her head back and took in the sensation. We each worked on her tits for a long time.

She started to groan loudly. She started to gyrate her pelvis rapidly. She tensed up her legs.

She screamed, "I'm cumming."

Her pelvis bucked four or five times rapidly, and her leg muscles were flexed tight. After holding her legs rigid for a long while, with us both still working on her tits, she eventually relaxed.

We continued working her tits and I had my finger up her pussy. She started moving her hips again.

She said, "Dave, I want you to eat me.'

I pulled my finger out and went down on her. I buried my face in her wet pussy and started lapping away. It didn't take her long and she was bucking her hips wildly again. I ate her for about five minutes. During this time Tom was working over both her tits. I noticed a few times he started making out with her.

They would kiss passionately for a time then he would go back to working her tits. They probably did this at least three times. It seemed like every time I looked up; they were making out. That got me a little jealous. It seemed to intimate for them to be kissing like that. I should have been upset when he was sucking her tits, but she asked him. I was turned on enough to want him to do it. However, I think he made the moved to make out with her, and she was probably so into it that she kissed him back.

I let the action continue. I was extremely excited. I was enjoying eating her so much that I didn't want to stop.

I looked up and they were still making out when he started sucking on her neck. Lena and my eyes met. She gazed at me with a purely lust filled look in her eyes. She was lost in the feeling of having sex with two guys. I was lost in it too there was no way I would have stopped it. For that matter the look in her eyes told me she wouldn't stop no matter what I said.

She moaned, "Dave, I want you to put it in me. I want you inside of me. Please fuck me now."

I stopped eating her.

I said, "Lay down."

Tom moved over to the side so she could lay down. She laid right there on the floor. She laid flat and spread her legs wide apart. I stood up and took all my clothing off. She looked up at me standing between her spread legs and put her hand up for me to lay down on top of her. I moved between her legs and positioned my cock to her entrance. It slid in perfectly. I started fucking her right in front of Tom.

She was grunting with each of my thrust. Tom couldn't take it anymore and pulled his pants down and started jacking off. He kicked his pants off his feet and sat on the floor next to Lena. He was watching her face. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open groaning and moaning with lust. Her head was bobbing back and forth due to my thrust into her.

I was laying on top of her but holding myself up with my arms. My arms got tired, and I lowered down on top of her. She opened her eyes and we started kissing she stuck her tongue in my mouth. We feverishly frenched kissed each other while I continued plunging into her wet vagina. Tom was pounding on his cock when she turned and looked at him.

He was sitting on the floor next to her jacking off not far from her face. She turned her head to look at him and she saw his hard cock, gripped in his hand, just inches away. She watched him jack his cock for a short time. She reached for it and grabbed his hand. He took his hand off his cock and Lena gripped it tight. She started stroking it. He leaned back on his hands and let her take over jacking him. She was fucking me and jacking off Tom's cock. She did this for about a minute, and she was staring at his cock the whole time with a hungry look in her eyes.

She pulled on his cock and said, "Move closer."

He slid on the floor, so his cock was closer to her. She kept pulling on and directing his cock closer to her.

She said, "No closer bring it up to me."

He got on his knees and allowed her to pull him in the direction she wanted. She pulled his cock toward her mouth and when it was close enough, she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him in and started bobbing her head up and down on it.

Tom's eyes opened wide as she swallowed his cock. He sucked in a huge breath and held it for a long time he eventually let the air out of his lungs and started breathing deeply and rapidly. She was sucking his cock down her throat then pulling her head back, so its head was at the edge of her lips. She licked and wrapped her lips around the head of his dick then swallowed it down again. Her head was bouncing back and forth from my thrust into her, and she was bobbing her mouth wildly on his cock.

He was on his knees leaning in toward her mouth. I think he was having a hard time keeping his balance and she looked uncomfortable propping her head up so high to reach his cock. He dropped forward and caught himself with his arms on the couch. Now he was in a position balanced between the floor and the couch with his genitals hovering over her face. He held on to the couch and braced his body with his arms. He started to do what I could only describe as a half push up. His midsection was going up and down with his cock in Lena's mouth. She had stopped moving her head and held it stationary while he literally fucked her mouth.

My head was basically underneath his stomach, and his abdomen was bumping into my head as he was fucking her mouth. I turned my head toward Lena's face and my face was within inches of his cock going in and out of her mouth. Her head was positioned straight up, and I was looking at a side view of her being face fucked. I could smell his male crotch odor. I should have been angry, but I wasn't. I was so fucking turned-on by the feel of her warm wet vagina surrounding my cock with that velvety smoothness, and the sight of his cock plunging into her mouth, that I didn't care that she was blowing him.

I continued watching his shaft slide in and out of her mouth. I started imagining leaning forward and put my lips on his shaft. For a moment I thought about sucking his cock too. I was intrigued by the erotic nature of what was happening right in front of my face. My lust almost had me reject my inhibitions; however, my heterosexual self stopped my erotic self. I think I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. In the moment the thought of it was enticing. I came close to doing it. Thankfully (?) my own cock called me back. I was building to the greatest orgasm of my life. I could feel my balls suck up in close to my groin and the pressure got unbearable. I could hold off no longer.

I yelled to Lena, "I'm fucking cumming. Oh my god it's happening. Holy shit."

I plunged into her one last time and must have shot five or six forceful streams deep into her. I collapsed deeper into her body, but I kept pumping into her as hard as I could. She hadn't cum yet, but I knew she was close. Her mouth was still being fucked by Tom's cock as he hadn't cum yet either.

She pulled her mouth off his cock. She grabbed me around the back with both arms and squeezed me tight. Holding me tight she rammed her pelvis into my cock and started pumping on my cock eagerly. She was on the edge of cumming, and she was going crazy on my cock trying to push herself over the top to orgasm. She wanted to cum bad she was desperately trying to make herself cum before it happened. Then it started to happen. My dick started to soften. I pushed into her harder to try and keep it in her, but to no avail I lost it and my dick fell out of her.

She let out a distraught groan. I looked at her she looked at me while still moving her pelvis on my soft penis. She turned her head and looked over at Tom still stroking his rock-hard cock hovering near her face. It looked like he was ready to ejaculate all over her face. She looked at me again then right back at Tom's cock then at me again and opened her eyes wide. She raised her eyebrows and made a slight tilt of her head toward Tom. She took another good look at his raging dripping wet hard on, that he was still eagerly pounding, and then she looked back at me and stared into my eyes.

I knew what she wanted. I thought oh my god. I was stunned. She was so sexually aroused that she wanted to fuck Tom. At that moment she was on such a sexual high she had no inhibitions and just wanted the feeling to continue no matter what. She was asking for my permission, with only her sex starved wonton eyes, to let Tom fuck her. I looked back at her and shook my head up and down indicating yes before I even thought about it. I gave her my consent. No one spoke a word. I climbed off Lena. She grabbed his cock licked the head then pulled it downward. She told him what she wanted. He didn't even look at me he just climbed between her legs, maneuvered his ass around, and settled down on top of her. He began to pump his hips between my wife's legs.

He was fucking her. Their lips merged and I felt a hint of jealousy. He had his dick inside of her vagina and I was jealous about the kiss? She wrapped her arms around him. She wrapped her legs around him. She started thrusting her pelvis hard toward his groin. He was pounding into her hard. I watched his bare ass flexing with each of his drives into her vagina. His hairy ass continued to flex and flex. I was mesmerized by the sight of his ass moving in such a rhythmic way pounding his cock into my wife. His ass would flex as he pushed into her, then it would relax, then flex again, and relax again, and this went on for at least five minutes as he plunged into her.

She was getting near orgasm again. I could tell she was close from her breathing and the small groans she was letting out. He was grunting so loud he almost drowned out her sensuous sounds. She was grinding her pelvis on his groin. She was shaking under him and clawing at his back. She reached down grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled his ass tighter into her genitals. She moaned loudly as she came in a convulsive orgasm. She pumped on his groin until her orgasm subsided and her arms and legs slid from him as if she were melting.

He continued pounding into her limp body. He started heaving faster his ass was flexing rapidly now. Suddenly, with hardly any warning, he pushed forward, his ass flexed tightly one last time, and stayed that way. He was almost stationary except for a series of several small spasm-like stabs movements of his ass. He was ejaculating into her; he didn't pull out! I couldn't believe he didn't pull out to cum. She was on the pill but he didn't know that.

They were both done. He climbed off her. She laid there on the floor completely naked with her legs spread. Her beautiful breasts were heaving up and down with each deep breath. Semen was leaking out of her vagina and trickling down the crease of her ass pooling on the carpet. My god she was a sexy woman.

Tom moved off her to her side and laid on the floor. I was looking at my wife's and my friend's naked bodies lying side by side breathing heavily basking in the after feeling of coitus.

She was totally exposed lying there on the floor with our semen leaking out of her still spread legs. I stood up and I took the comforter from the back of the couch and covered her naked body. Tom saw enough of her she didn't need to lay there totally exposed to him.

While Lena laid there Tom and I got dressed. We didn't say much. It looked like Lena had fallen asleep, so I told Tom to leave. I was pissed not because of the sex but because he came inside of her.

I went back to the living room and watched Lena sleep. I'm not sure I was ready for something like that to happen. She was the driving force behind the sexual experimentation. It was a very intense experience, and I don't regret what we did as we were all consenting adults. I started it this time. If I wouldn't have touched her clitoris this probably wouldn't have happened. The fact that Lena took charge, and it went further than I intended is irrelevant. It wasn't Tom's fault. If she wasn't my wife and I was watching her being fucked, and she invited me to join there's no way in the world I, or any guy, would say no. However, I thought it was extremely disrespectful for him to ejaculate inside.

Me, Lena, and Tom have a shared responsibility. No one was at fault. What happened, happened. Maybe it was a one-time thing or maybe it will happen again. If he is lucky enough to do it again, there will be rules, one of which is he wears a rubber.

Back then she had a certain sexual energy that attracted men. I don't know if her energy came from her sensual look, her pheromones, or the sexual vibes she gave off. To this day she downplays the influence she has on men and how men react to her, but I think deep down she knows she has a certain sexual magnetism. Through a lifetime of experience with men at school, work, socially or just out in public she knows men respond to her. She is an incredibly sexual woman and men respond to that aspect of her.

She certainly was a sexual being that night, and she gave me an erotic night I'll never forget. I am lucky to call her mine.

12