Young Ebony Waitress Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl on girl lust continues.
5.5k words
4.39
5.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of girl-on-girl desire.

Please note all characters are consenting adults 18 years or older.

Pure fiction and fantasy.

The look in both girls' eyes as they embraced again was a thing of dreams. Sensual, sexy, provocative, and slutty all rolled into one. What started as a typical day just a few short hours ago. It had become a day to remember, and one Chris planned on extending. His wife seemed content as she knelt in close comfort with the young waitress. Alina just exuded the sweetest, most divine look, captivating Chris with a tender knowing. Chris motioned for them to shower as he wrapped himself in a towel.

Chris was not sure if his wife was up for what his kinky mind desired, spinning every which way, his cock twitching. He needed or more so had to pull his wife into his world of sexual fantasy, encourage her to explore! Knowing from the brief encounter with the young waitress, his wife Nina did enjoy the company of a sexy young girl. Chris saw a side of her once hidden and hoped would she succumb to his desires for her to join him in teasing, pleasing, and disciplining the young waitress? Take their relationship to a level Chris up until know had only dreamt?

Young Alina swept up in her lust and desires, Chris's wife now showering and bathing her, attending to a need she didn't know she had. Feelings spread to warm her body as the hot water cascaded over them.

Alina was quickly taken by her exotic Asian beauty, asking herself why Chris had taken a shining to her? His wife was so pretty, attentive, submissive, sexy.

Her mind drifted back to her first day at the restaurant when she served Chris his glass of wine. As she approached, she was somehow drawn to his side, placing the wine glass in his hand, their fingers touched, eyes flashed, and something just clicked in her head. Lingering for a while as Chris thanked her, she saw a look of obscure desire behind his eyes; her mind stuttered in silence, her legs the same as the lusty feeling spread between her legs. She could feel her young pussy dampen, tingle slightly, their eyes caught together as if they had known each other forever.

Now together with his wife as if fated, her desire catching up with the reality that's now, nothing mattered anymore; Alina felt at ease and wanted more.

Chris could hear the girls giggling and whispering to themselves as he dried and got dressed. Chris perplexed with absolute need, exploring his new young sub and his wife's new kink. With them seemingly happy with each other's company, Chris waited till he could catch his wife alone.

Watching them earlier had his mind in sensual overdrive; he had to know her thoughts.

Pulling her aside so they could speak freely, still wrapped in her towel. Chris took his wife into an intimate embrace; his hand instantly attracted to her plump full ass. He loved every inch of her sexy body, feeling it pressed against his with a newfound kinky desire. He whispered," Did you enjoy playing with my new friend?"

His wife blushed and pushed him away, her towel falling to the ground. Exposing the absolute beauty she is, Chris grabbed her hand, forcing her to feel the hardness through his pants and telling her. "It's ok! It was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed. Please don't be shy; it looked like you enjoyed bringing the young waitress to her knees with your touch?"

Making her cum so hard, she lost all sense and collapsed to the floor, leaving her wanting you more, her young need hardly sated, his wife still a little unsure.

Eventually, she squeezed her husband's cock and said, "Yes, I don't know what came over me? I just felt compelled; her young ebony body was so perfect, her lust caught me by surprise the way she was licking and teasing her wet panties for you. When you winked and motioned me to enter, my mind said leave, but something more profound, a sexual need, took control. I felt a tingle as a curious desire aroused me in a way that made me scared with untold sexual passion."

Confessing, she knew Chris had a thing for ebony girls, and what she thought a perverted thing for girls used panties. But what attracted her was the way the young waitress was using her panties to tease him. She was at first shocked, but seeing the intense desire Alina was directing at her husband. Had her thinking differently, she could not bring herself to play with her own used panties but was finding it very hard to control an urge to sample the young waitresses!

Her body felt a sexual desire she never knew, the intense scent of sex filling her head before she even had the panties near her face. The wet essence coating her fingers, still warm with fresh young cum. Bringing them to her face, tentatively breathing in her scent, her pussy throbbing with a deliciousness once felt could not be denied

An intense feeling of sexual need emanated deep between her folds, slowly filling a latent desire buried in the back of her mind. His wife Nina instinctively gathered the panties closer until she couldn't resist the urge to taste the taboo desire, instantly intoxicating her mind with a delirious need to taste the young waitress from her dripping young sex.

Chris watched his wife's expression changing as every emotion was relived, recounting her early events. Chris slipped a finger between her legs to feel the wet desire dripping again. Her pussy soaked with forbidden lust; just a slight touch had her quivering. A seductive moan starting from a slutty need unseen or heard until now. Chris was sure his wife was succumbing to her own need for the sweet young, innocent ebony girl. Knowing once she tasted the forbidden fruit, there was no turning back.

Chris whispered to his wife, "Go and attend to young Alina, make sure she's dressed in the sexiest and sluttiest clothing you can find. Make her up until your heart's content; I want to see you both together exploring your newfound desire, Can you do that for me?" Chris asked his wife with a sly grin, not knowing if he would get his desired answer. Watching the girls earlier was a fantasy come true; girl-on-girl action has always been a thing for him. But to see his wife as one of the girls was mind-blowing; his cock throbbed insistently.

His wife felt the throb of his cock, and she lowered her head with a shyness Chris knew well as she nodded her head with a curious yes. Chris caught her face by the chin, lifting her to meet his gaze, and kissed her sweetly, softly, just enough to tease her mind and cement her actions, kissing down her still naked body until he could reach the fallen towel at her feet. Seeing how wet and puffy her tight smooth pussy was, Chris stood up, wrapping the towel around her, blushing nakedness. Her aroused nipples were so hard they poked through the thick fabric of the towel, providing a provocative, sexy look; Chris didn't think he had ever seen her quite so aroused.

Young Alina had been quietly listening by the open bathroom door, herself still naked but for a towel. Her own body was overwhelmed by unfamiliar thoughts and feelings of lustful desires. She had never been with a woman before; emotions welling up inside her most precious parts made her head dizzy with apprehension, her young innocence told her she wanted more, but her shyness was holding her back.

Chris patted his wife on the ass and motioned for her to go to Alina. Chris's perverted need to watch and spy had him walk to his office; the master bedroom had a couple of hidden cameras so she could watch his sexy wife dressing. Or record them fucking, for some reason, just knowing a camera was catching every inch of their lust, stepped up his desire and need to please her. Bringing a whole new dimension to his arousal, heightening his senses to levels he could barely control.

Unaware of her husband's kink, his wife ushered the young waitress into the master's bedroom. Chris already had his computer booted up and his spy cameras filling the monitor. Chris split the screen into the best view and felt his cock already leaking precum with anticipation. He watched as the girl's interaction was timid at best, both finding themselves in an unfamiliar situation. Their minds racing to find the right words and express their desires, Chris switched the microphone on, trying to catch the encounter.

Chris heard his wife tell the young waitress, "My husband wants us to dress up for him and help you with your makeup, and I would like it if you could help me too." Alina's mind was racing with a newfound desire; the thought already had her need on edge. There was an awkward silence as they both tried to read each other's minds; Chris's wife tentatively put her hands out as they gazed lovingly. Alina shifted her feet nervously before reaching out her hand, her young hormones racing and her need to be controlled taking over.

Chris watched on as his wife led the young waitress to her wardrobe. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, catching sight of themselves. Looking at their reflection, admiring each other's beauty, almost dreamlike as Chris watched their expression heighten with a new desire.

Chris heard his wife whisper, "You are very, very pretty Alina, your ebony skin shines in a way I have never seen, somehow diffusing the light then reflecting a satin shimmer."

She moved behind her, gathering Alina's hair in a ponytail, and placed a tentative kiss on her exposed neck. Their eyes locked in a reflected trance, Alina pushing back into her touch. Taking her hair in both hands and this time made two ponytails and whispered," I think daddy will like this look." She kissed her neck again; the young waitress lost to the tender touch of another woman. Her need to please had her nodding her head, mouth falling open, her breathing became ragged as lust tingled through her young body.

Chris wife wasn't sure what had come over her, maybe the sweet smell of the freshly showered young waitress, but something had stirred a need. Her pussy moistened with a delicious feeling, and a warm flush radiated through her. Dropping the young waitresses hair, she lowered her hands down to her waist, still breathing in her young lust, hands lingering and slowly raising to touch the swell of Alina's young teen breasts.

Chris's wife had never felt such feelings, her pussy now dripping as she squeezed the young girl's breasts with a need to touch and caress her perfect ebony skin. The urge to feel her young body controlling her naughtier side, as her hand found its way inside the towel, cupping a young breast, kissing her neck again with a moan of lust. The towel came loose, initially clinging to Alina's aroused nipples before slowly falling, revealing the perfection of her tight teen ebony body.

To then wanting to feel her warm naked teen body close to her, desperately wanting to feel her bare skin against hers. Her mind was awash with thoughts she had never had, and feelings never felt.

Holding Alina close, she let her towel fall to the ground, their naked bodies becoming one, reflected in the mirror and somewhere deeper in their minds. Timid smiles became looks of new lust, their faces brimming with sexual need, admiring their beauty and contrasting skin reflecting as they took in each other's sexy curves and tight bodies. They embraced the moment with wanton need, new desire moistening their appetite.

The young waitresses felt her nipple squeezed and expertly caressed; an illicit moan escaped her lips, other hand gently cupped her other. Nina was now lost to a sexual need to caress and explore the sexy waitress's ebony body, smooth and silky soft skin, her fingertips dancing over a sensitive nipple. Her full hand tenderly kneaded the other, the firmness of her teen body captured in her touch. Cupping both breasts as she teased her swollen young nipples, watching young Alina's reflection, her eyes closed, melting into a newfound lust.

Nina gently caressing sexy moans as she kissed up her shoulder to her svelte youthful neck stretched enticingly to the touch of her lips. Gently, slowly, teasing a lustful cry with each kiss and gentle touch. Her fingertips every so sensually circling the outer edge of the young waitress's areolas, watching her tender nipple blossom with expectation. Then sweetly catching an earlobe between her lips, nibbling and teasing the sexy moans she needed to hear for herself.

Each whimper made Nina's body react in a way she had not felt before; her body tingled with flushing desires as blood rushed to her already dripping pussy. Her breasts sprinkled in goose bumps with the anticipation of another girl's touch. Nina let one hand follow her husband's new young plaything, slowly sliding along the curves of her tight young body and tracing down until her hand was nearing the warmth emanating just below a tuft of pubic hair. Framing the perfection of her young ebony pussy, she could feel the young waitress's hips sway and push back into her. As she beckoned to be touched lower, his wife's fingers continued flirting with her lust, simply tracing a fingernail through the tufts of pussy hair. Gently pulling on them, running her fingertips through the softness.

Teasing more and more sweet groans of pleasure, seducing the young waitresses into a need she could no longer control. Her hand slipped a little lower, her other still caressing and circling her young, firm teen breast. Chris's wife needed more; her pussy dripped with a need to be touched and caressed by the sweet young girl. Never had she felt such a strong sexual attraction to another woman. She was becoming more and more smitten by the young girl under her touch. Every little moan of pleasure she elicited seduced her mind to want more.

The look on the sweet little waitresses face reflecting back made her heart quicken with desire. She knew her husband was waiting and must be wondering why they had been so long; her heart needed more from the sweet young girl. She turned the young waitresses around to face her, lifting her chin until eyes met. Letting the gaze linger, she could see the lust burning deep within; their minds entangled somewhere in between;

Nina simply whispered, "Kiss me." She needed to know if the young girl's feelings were more than just lust, did she yearn for more than her touch. Could she feel the emotional attraction as much as the physical?

Again she whispered, "Kiss me," this time using her name. "Kiss me, Alina," Alina's eyes drew them into such a touching moment; both girls instinctively embraced, cupping each other's faces, and kissed with a tenderness only two girls could.

The kiss lingered for what seemed like hours, but only seconds ticked by, their lips feeding a desire-kept secret for way too long. Sexual enlightenment engulfed their simmering need for more. Lust burned through every inch of a desperate need to take each other, in a way only two girls can.

Young Alina's mind was screaming on the inside with tortured sexual need, crying on the outside as the tenderness she felt was so close yet so far, as she let Chris's wife devour her sweet love. Her young mind spun into a new found world faster than she could think. One minute she was standing looking at her reflection, admiring Nina's beauty soaking in her sensual look. Then her young innocence was lost to a lust building so quick; she never felt it coming until the tender touch of Nina's, fondling her body with a gentleness that had her wanting more.

When the touch of her lips met her neck, for the first time, her body tingled, melting into her warmth. She felt her hand find its way under the towel; her mind gasped as she felt her tender touch teasing her young breasts, followed by a slight coolness as her towel dropped, exposing her nakedness again to Chris's wife.

This time was different; she felt exposed, a little embarrassed, shy of being touched by another girl so intimately. In their earlier encounter with Chris, she was already overcome with young lust, her sexual need ready to explode. This time there was no Chris; it was just two women together in an unfamiliar position.

When she felt the second kiss on her neck and fingers caressing her young breasts, her mind screamed for more--letting her body enjoy the sensual touch of another woman. Her body was responding with the sexual longing of youthful innocence.

Chris was watching the whole time and hoping Nina would take things further. Thinking for a second or two and then, without entering the bedroom, he yelled out. "Take your time, girls. I have to go and quickly see a client; I'll be at least an hour."

Closing the front door loud enough for the girls to hear it, and went back to his office. He made sure all cameras were recording and settled in for what he hoped was a dream come true!

Chris's wife was already close to taking the young girl's lust further; she now had the time to consume the young waitress's tight young body and explore her needs, kissing the young waitress with wicked intent, she let her hands slide down to her hips.

At first, Nina gently pulling her body tighter into her, feeling the tuft of pussy hair tease her mound. Swaying her hips until she could feel the warmth of their taboo lust tease each other, cupping her silky smooth ass cheeks in both hands, their hunger for each other's touch evident in the intensity of the kiss that ensued.

Alina's fingers found her new lover's perfectly toned ass as they both continued to grind against each other's touch. Alina's young lust burning hot with innocence, she pushed Chris's wife backward, inching her closer to the wardrobe mirror. With each stumbling step, Nina's legs spread to accommodate the young waitress; she could feel the warmth of desire as it slid up her thigh.

Once against the mirror with both girl's legs eagerly spread, they ground each other dripping pussies against the smoothness. Finding a rhythm to their need, moans of pleasure muffled by their tongues as they kissed like a couple of young girls. Chris could see the wet desire as it dripped down Alina's thigh, her arousal reflecting in the mirror yet to be filled, the sweet young innocence still clearly visible on her face.

Caught between a world of forbidden lust and a sudden burning need between her teen thighs, the young waitress ultimately gave in to her desire with coy nervousness. Chris's wife's moans of lust filled the room, her need building with intensity as she struggled with her own strict morals. Passion simmering deep inside her shyness, waiting to surface for what seemed like a lifetime. The conflicting voices in her head became stronger and stronger, pushing her taboo kinky need to take control until her subconscious burst free with unbridled passion.

Nina could no longer contain the desires she had denied her body for so long. To feel the touch of a young woman always tantalizing her mind, her pussy tingled just at the thought. She found herself lost in daydreams every time she saw a pretty girl to her liking. Her mind wondered what her touch would feel like; would she feel the same way. The illicit thoughts were always too much for her strict upbringing to handle.

Now she finds herself with a beautiful sexy young ebony girl, the second she saw her with legs spread teasing her own body, her pussy dripping wet with a lust she desired. Her mind softened to the idea, and now an itch demanded the young ebony girl's attention. She needed to feel her touch in her most intimate parts, feel the warm lick of her tongue, her fingers exploring every inch of her denied need.

Chris could see the reflection on her face change in an instant, a change so profound Chris had to catch his breath. His wife's usual demure composure, replaced with a look of sinful need. Her face twisting with a devilish grin as the dark thoughts locked deep in her psyche exploded to the fore. Knowing she could no longer ignore her feelings for the fairer sex, Nina had to have the young ebony waitresses; as she pulled her in for another life-changing kiss.

12