Young Ebony Waitress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina taking one of her hands, placing it on her smouldering pussy, her own hands cupping the young girl's face as she kissed her with a need so deep her pussy quivered in delight, coating the young girl's fingers in her taboo lust. Pulling back from their kiss, passion locking their faces with desire for one another, Nina had to fuck the beautiful young girl, had to feel her most intimate folds pressed against hers. Take her innocence as her own, have her young sex begging for more. Teach the little teasing slut what the touch of another woman is. Nina's darkest and perverted need corrupting her usual self, the extreme of her wanton sexual need now uncontrollably apparent.

Taking the young girl's hand from between her legs, compelled to bring her wet fingers to her lips, taste her sex, fuck her fingers into her mouth. Then steal another kiss from the ebony beauty, Alina tasting another woman's lust for the first time had her mind craving more, so delicate and sensual as she was led to Nina's marital bed.

Alina's face was an expression of bewildered lust, her pussy dripping with need. Senses' in overload with the taste and scent of her new lover's sex, finding herself in a new world of sensual passion. Her body tingled with lust, burning to be touched, her tears of unrepented desire still wet to the touch. Nina's pussy gushed with expectation, her darkest fantasy so close to being realized

She pushed the young girl backward, her legs collapsing at the knee as they contacted the bed. Sprawling out as she fell, legs splayed in slutty need, pussy dripping with swollen lust. Young Alina's mouth opened, trying to talk, but she could not form words. Only little squeals and soft moans of more, her body shaking, eyes darting up and down, trying to find a semblance to the erotic illicit surreal feelings perverting her young, innocent mind.

Nina quickly straddled the young thing and slipped a hand between her legs until she felt her young sex. Fingers coating in her warm slickness, little seductive whimpering moans mixed with sounds of wet lust. Nina brought her dripping fingers up to the young girl's mouth, teasing a finger over her sexy lips. Enticing the ebony girl to taste herself, taste her lust, taste the desire Nina had created. Leaning in, Nina sucked her fingers into her mouth as she pushed her tongue into the young girl's lips. Smothering her with wet need, it was then Chris caught a twinkle in his wife's eye. She seemed to look directly into the camera as she fed on the young girl's lust. Brief enough that Chris could not be sure, but the look of desire on her face was undeniable.

Chris mind was doing backflips, the possibility endless. Has his wife been playing coy all this time? Hiding her kinky needs and desires from him, or was there more. Chris let the thought go as his wife ramped up her desire to fuck the young waitress. With her still straddling the young girl, she whispered, "I need to feel your innocent touch, feel your fingers on my skin. Touch me how you want to be touched; kiss me with the passion of your lust. Fuck me with your sweet little quim, make me cum to your sweet innocence."

Alina's young face frozen in shock to the words she was hearing, Nina lost to her tender young, immature reaction; she felt the young waitresses eyes feeling for hers. A need building behind her teen trust, holding back, waiting for her innocence to fade. His breath ragged as she struggled to relax her thoughts. Emotions spilled over, her young pussy throbbing with dripping need. She needed Nina's touch as much as anything in her young life.

Finding the look in her eye so alluring yet wickedly disconcerting. Her feelings were so sexual alive, each breath filling her mind with more need. Feeling Nina's fingers trailing up and down her inner thigh, teasing the last ounce of her young lust, their eyes caught somewhere between the seconds.

Nina leaned in and kissed the young waitress with a desire so fierce Chris was scared for Alina's welfare. His wife devoured the young girl, trying to satisfy a need buried so deep, now unleashed, she was lost in her same-sex kinky desire.

Alina looked so sweet and innocent, the flush on her teenage face spread across her body, her young nipples enticing Nina's slutty need. Her desire kept under wraps for way too long; she had to feel her young quim on hers. Fuck the little teenage tease; grabbing a pillow, Nina motioned for Alina to lift her hips. She placed the pillow under her plump ebony ass, spreading and lifting one leg higher, holding it up against her shoulder, spreading her little girl-on-girl virgin quim, and slid her dripping cunt down between her legs.

Moans of pure lust spilled free from both girls as their pussies throbbed for each other. Chris saw his wife quickly glance at the camera, her intent this time sure. A wink sealed the deal as she smashed her steamy wet cunt into young Alina's lust. Scissoring her with unbridled passion, grinding herself into her sweet innocence, using her young ebony body to fulfil a need so hot, she flooded her with a stream of warm love.

The slick erotic sounds of lustful wetness could be heard over the tender sounds of girl-on-girl ecstasy. Nina groped and mauled the young girl's firm young tits, mashing and squeezing her hard nipples until she begged her to stop. Their pussies gushing and grinding, his wife so lost in her climax her eyes closed, head falling back. An expression of complete satisfaction boiling over into her new world, Chris overwhelmed with the whole scene; he'd never seen anything so intoxicatingly erotic.

Both girls ground and humped each other's pussies with a ferocious need, chasing a climax so satisfying both girls lost touch with reality. Nothing else mattered anymore, just their need to explore each other, enjoy each other. Fuck each other until time stood still in a blistering moment of primal sexual satisfaction.

Moans and sighs of explicit sensual love filled the air as they fucked with a desperate need to capture a rare and exquisite mind-blowing release. Their eyes locked in a trance, riding the crest of undulating slutty obsession. Both girls were in the throes of intense orgasmic pleasure, then Nina lifted herself. Grabbed Alina by the face and jammed her squirting messy cunt into her face, gushing and coming all over the pretty young girl.

Her youthful innocence smothered in womanly love, hips, and thighs quivering as her orgasm ripped her back into the moment. Grabbing Nina's hips, mashing her face and tongue deeper into a need she didn't know to existed a few short hours earlier. Both girls, exhausted, losing track of time, fell into a tender embrace, facing each other--both soaking in each other's rapture as they tenderly kissed.

Nina knew in an instant the young ebony waitress had felt the same emotionally charged feelings that were now radiating through her own body. Girl love so exquisite they both needed more, secretly hoping Chris would exploit their newfound slutty need.

Silently Nina kissed and tasted the pretty young girl's face, savouring her lust and feeding it back to her. Coyly, tenderly, teasing illicit murmurs of passion from her lips as she trailed little butterfly kisses up and down her neck. Running fingers over her perfect young teen body, savouring the moment, wanting and needing to touch every inch of the sweet you girls firm young body. Nina whispered sweet nothings in her ear with each deft touch of her sensual lips. Chris could see the love building, such a precious moment between his wife and the gorgeous young ebony waitress.

Nina, now drawn into not only her husband's perverted need for young girls but it would also seem hers.

The sexy ebony waitress, hiding in her own need to be pleasured and pleased, her mind a bewildering mess of sexual need and desires.

Opening up to be used and explored in ways she hadn't even fantasized about, she lay in Chris's wife's arms, purring like a young kitten content for now.

Her sensual beauty transfixed Chris's wife; her own need barely sated as she soaked in the intense sexual essence of young teen sex.

Her mind was awash with explicit thoughts as they spilled from a deprived need spanning from her confusing teen years. Feelings suppressed, bottled up for too long, sealed deep in her mind she had all but forgotten, now lingering, teasing, and tormenting her thoughts as much as the beauty in her arms.

Nina saw her phone flash, checking her messages; it was a text from her husband.

Teasingly saying I think you like my new young pet more than me, we need to talk.

Clean-up, get yourself, and my little plaything dressed nice and slutty; Nina's pussy dripped in nervous thoughtful anticipation, thinking had she gone too far?

What was Chris thinking? She was hoping for many things now her desires had been on display for her husband to see.

Kissing her way down Alina's sweet young ebony body, creeping up on a swirl of matted wet wisps of pubic hair. Sucking a few strands into her mouth, tasting their combined lust, building a new tension, causing Alina to murmur and wake from a place so sweet she never wanted it to end.

Feeling the love replace her dreamy thoughts immediately, guiding Nina's mouth to a need she now longed for and had just been dreaming.

"Kiss me there, Nina, please kiss me as you did earlier in the bathroom. I need your tongue; I want to feel your soft tongue on my pussy. Tease me; please tease me, taste my tingling love for you. Make me cum to your seductive touch."

Nina placed two fingers to the entrance of her desire, sucking her sweet teen pussy lips into her mouth while sliding her fingers into the depths of her own perverted need. Young Alina's hips humped into her touch, sweet sounds following, her need pushed back at Nina's touch. Nina's tongue swirling enticingly closer to the magic she craved. Her fingers gently caressing the spongy mound of pure bliss, deftly increasing the young girl's pleasure. Alina's hips pushed back for more; she was close, so close her heart pounded with each gasp for breath. Nina sucked her clit into her mouth just long enough for Alina to scream before finger fucking her sweet spot to a squirting orgasm.

Lifting Alina's face, she planted her lips on hers. Catching the look on her face as she finger fucked her through another intense orgasm, cum squirting with cries of more. Eyes locked together, Nina felt her quim contracting with each scream. The look on the young girl's face electrified the moment, hips shaking, young Alina's mouth wide open, incomprehensible sounds spilling free.

Alina grabbed Nina's face and pushed it back to her squirting pussy, drowning her in a stream of lust. Nina lapped and kissed the young girl through the most intense climax of her young life. The screams stirred Nina to climax herself without the need of any other stimulus. She devoured her young lover, smothering herself in the forbidden lust until they both fell limp into each other's arms again. They lovingly held each other in the glow of ecstasy, both content through what could only be described as subliminal erotic love.

The moment so tender Chris could feel their senses permeate time as silence filled the air, his mind touched by their intense sensual encounter. His cock throbbed to be touched; he had not yet entered the sweet young ebony girl. Emotions of unexplained jealousy invaded his mind, elated yet confused by his thoughts.

Chris needed a share of their love. Inexplicable feelings consumed him in a way he could not comprehend. Their intense lust drove a need to be pleasured with the same emotion he'd just witnessed. His wife showed a side of herself he had only dreamed about; seeing her in such a way rekindled the thoughts of what attracted him to her initially.

12