Young, Free and Single Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and smiled where required, but I couldn't really follow it. All of them were slurring and were pretty much incoherent I was saved five minutes later when Chloe came upstairs and shouted her Dad. "Hey Dad, you are on the pool," she said.

"Cheers love, on my way," he said as he finished his drink.

By the time he got back downstairs again, he had missed his slot, but he played the next one and Chloe just shook her head. "Parents," she said disapprovingly. I just smiled at her comment. He was hilarious but very very drunk. Her Mum wasn't far behind on the drunk scale either, Who would have thought their 19-year-old daughter would be the sensible one.

He was actually quite good at pool and won fairly easily. Which considering he could barely stand was an incredible feat in itself. The guy who was playing him next looked at us. "You two wanna game?" he offered.

"Oh, er," I stammered, not expecting the invite. I wasn't great at pool. I quite liked it, but I was not a good player.

"In a bit," Chloe said looking at me, "Maybe."

"Arr go on," he said smiling at her, "You can be up next."

I just shrugged at Chloe in agreement. "Yeah, fine," she said, "May be a while though as I am terrible," she added.

"Yeah, me too," I added.

"In those skirts, you can take as long as you need," one of the other guys added. I had forgotten about that small detail and felt myself blush a little bit at the suggestion. My skirt wasn't super short, but bending over a pool table would be interesting. Chloe's dress was even shorter.

"Rude," Chloe said with a smile.

"Should we run a book on their panties?" he said to no one in particular, "Thong, g-string. Boy shorts, or bikini?" he said smiling at us. He was just being a pervert, but he was doing it playfully. He would clearly have no issue looking up our skirts if we offered the opportunity, but there was no intent or malice in his hope. He was just drunk. I however lit the room up as I turned red at the suggestion.

"Who said I am wearing any?" Chloe said without missing a beat. She smiled wryly at him as her comment took back control of the situation. He was trying to embarrass us and just generally be a bit of a creep, but she whipped the rug from under him by top trumping his pervertedness.

Her Dad was down taking his shot and I didn't think he had been listening, but he must have been. Or he heard that anyway. "You better fucking had be," he said as he took his shot and potted the black ball for the win. No emotion in his voice, no hesitation on the shot, just a deadpan comment. He stood up off the shot and placed the cue on the table and eyed Chloe.

We got up and picked up the cues. The balls were reracked and Chloe broke off. She made a point of not bending over any more than she needed to. We were shit. I was shit even if I was 100% concentrating on the game and not partially distracted by how short my skirt was. It was great fun though and they were all cheering with each ball we potted. After what felt like eternity Chloe swept a few balls into the pockets with her hand leaving us with one each plus the black. "We will be here all night," she said.

She won, potting the black with an actual good shot and she celebrated more than she deserved as she took the victory. We placed the cues back onto the table and sat on the sofa again. "So..." Chloe said to the guy who was teasing us earlier, "Thong, g-string, boy shorts, bikini or commando?" she asked.

"No idea," he said with a grin, "Well played," he added. I am not sure if he meant the game she won or the comment.

A few more people left which gave more space for dancing and a few of them were dancing very badly. Chloe's parents included. She just shook her head. "I can't take them anywhere," she said giggling. The party was quietening down a little bit and most of the people left were now sitting on the sofas. A couple were still playing darts. Chloe's parents were dancing, there were a couple on the sofa next to us sucking face and a few others scattered around chatting. The alcohol was taking its toll on me now and I felt myself getting sleepy.

I felt my head tilt back onto Chloe's shoulder, but that woke me up and I sat up straight again. "Sorry," I said.

"It is okay," she said, "You are a cute drunk."

I just smiled at her, shifted my position so I was sitting more to the side and leaned back onto the sofa next to her. It was a tight fit, but we could just about sit side by side on the sofa. I felt my head tilt to the side but woke myself up as there was no support and I almost snapped my head off. I could hear conversation and mumbling as I drifted between sleep and awake and then heard an argument brewing. Not a real one, a friendly drunken one. I didn't hear the details, but I did wake myself up with a soft snore as my head again lolled, unsupported, to the side.

"Wanna drink?" Chloe offered gently digging me in the ribs with her elbow.

"Sure," I mumbled, "Red bull or something," I said.

I felt her get up and she came back very quickly which meant that I had fallen asleep again. She handed me the glass and I took it. I took a sip and smiled to myself as it was vodka Red bull. I placed it on the table and got up. I needed to move or I would be asleep. I went to the bathroom and gave my face a quick wash to wake myself up. It did work and I went back into the basement again.

I sat next to Chloe and she smiled at me. "Welcome back," she said.

"Thanks," I replied as I snuggled back into the sofa.

I felt my bag vibrate with a message on my phone. It was Mum. "Do you have a key?"

"Sup?" Chloe asked when she saw me looking at my phone.

"I have no key and Mum wants to go to bed," I said.

"Stay over," she said, "Grab a sofa. They are comfortable enough."

"Are you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, one of these usually. Less creepy than sharing a room with my parents upstairs," she said.

I sent a reply to Mum. "No. No key. I will stay over." The reply was just a simple OK.

"Done," I said, "Staying over."

"Awesome," Chloe replied and clinked her glass against mine again.

"What time does it go on to?" I asked.

"Late," she said, "Very late."

We both cuddled back into the sofa nursing our drinks and taking occasional sips of them. There were still a few games of pool going on, but most were playing darts now. They weren't playing the usual 501 game as they weren't good enough, they were instead playing what looked like the highest score with three darts wins, and the best of three throws. I was resting my drink on my knee when I felt Chloe looking at me. I glanced at her. "Sup?" I asked as I wondered why she was looking at me.

She didn't reply, she just kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek, but a kiss, on the lips and although I didn't reciprocate it was definitely an intended proper kiss. "Sorry," she said, "I thought..."

"It is fine," I said cutting her off, "Just surprised me a little bit," I said staring at her, but I still didn't kiss her back. I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I don't think I am into girls and I am definitely not attracted to her. Not in that way anyway. I don't think. She is pretty cute but in a girl friend sort of way, not a girlfriend sort of way. I was probably getting way ahead of myself there with the whole girlfriend thing, but I was a bit in shock.

"Sorry," she whispered and for the first time, I saw her confidence buckle and betray her.

"I just... have never... er... yeah," I said looking at her. I didn't kiss her, but I did rest my head on her shoulder for a second.

She wriggled so she was sat sideways on the sofa and tucked her feet up underneath herself. I copied her and we sat facing each other pretty much nose to nose. My curiosity had been piqued, but it needed a spark, the first move. I had already rejected her once, so she was unlikely to try again, so it was on me I guess. I kissed her nose. Just gently and not open-mouthed, but not entirely closed either. She looked at me and we grinned at each other. I had Katy Perry -- "I kissed a girl" rolling around in my head as she moved her head back slightly and for the first time in my life I kissed a girl... and yes... I liked it. Although there was no cherry chapstick.

Just lips, nothing heavy, but a kiss nonetheless. I knew we were being watched. Two teenage girls kissing would draw an audience anywhere I guess. Only it wasn't that, we had been noticed, but we were not being watched. I glanced into the room and we were being talked about in conversation. Not pervy though, there were lots of "Awwws," and "How cute," expressions as people got back to whatever they had been talking about. Even pervy Dave wasn't perving. We smiled at each other and sat with our backs against the sofa again. There was much more body contact now though, her hand was resting her glass on my knee and I was resting on hers. She nuzzled her head against mine and we turned for another quick kiss. I felt a tingle. I may not think I am into girls, but no one has told my body that.

She bit her lip which looked adorable and we cuddled into each other. My mind was racing. I wondered if I was going to have drunken regret in the morning, and yet I hoped I wouldn't. The party began to calm down as night turned into early hours of the morning. The music was turned down and switched to a more calm playlist as couples sat together and cuddled, while singletons and friends sat around chatting and laughing.

Chloe and I sat cuddled together. Occasional kisses and strokes of each other's hair. Closed mouth kisses were replaced with tentative tongues which in turn were replaced with proper kisses. She tasted so nice. She had been drinking all night, and yet she didn't taste of Spiced Rum, which was what she had been drinking.

Paul got up after a while and collected a few glasses from the people who had gone home. "Drink anyone?" he offered.

Chloe held her glass out as did I. "Piss heads," he said smiling at us. "Same again?" he asked to which we both just nodded.

A few others wanted drinks as well as a few requests for coffee and tea which were all made and brought down to the basement in several trips. I took a few sips of my drink, but I am not sure why I asked for one really as I had had enough. It was late and the combination of the time, my body clock and alcohol was slowly making me sleepy. It seems that Chloe had hit a similar wall as well and I didn't complain when she reclined the sofa that we were on.

The sofa reclined to more or less horizontal and we lay facing other on our side. Our foreheads and noses were resting against each other as we chatted and kissed on occasion. We were both gradually falling asleep as we enjoyed each other's company. My hand was resting on her bare thigh, just below the hem of her dress. Her hand was resting on my bare hip between where my skirt and t-shirt were sitting. I dozed off a few times and was only woken up by other people moving, talking loudly, or if Chloe moved next to me. "Do you two want a duvet?" Paul asked.

"Oh, uhm," Chloe said sounding very sleepy, "If you have one?"

"Yep," he said. "The sofa upstairs pulls out into a double bed and will be more comfortable, but you will have more privacy down here," he said as he placed a duvet across us.

"Anyone else staying?" Chloe asked as she looked around the room.

"Dave, Debbie, Steph, but they are unconscious more than asleep and are upstairs," Paul said. "Alan is over there, but he is dead to the world," he said pointing to the corner of the room.

"Okay, cheers," Chloe said and I heard Paul go up the stairs out of the basement and closed the door behind him. "Wanna stay here or do you want a bed?" she asked me gently jabbing me in the ribs to make sure I was awake.

"Stay here," I said.

"Good answer," she said kissing me which actually woke me up as I had fallen asleep again. The kiss was a lot more intense and it woke me up more than our previous ones had done. Both sleepy wise and also body wise as well. I felt my body tingle as our tongues twisted together and I felt her hand rest on my side. "Do you want a drink?" she asked.

"Water?" I said assuming she didn't mean more vodka.

"Yeah, or juice, or whatever," she said.

"Please," I said nodding my head.

Even though the main lights were off, the lights on the optics behind the bar were still on as well as some of the uplighters. The room was not well lit, but it wasn't pitch black either and I watched Chloe scramble up off the sofa and stand up. She straightened out her dress and I watched her go upstairs. She was really cute. Like really really cute.

She came back a few minutes later with two glasses of water and placed them on the table. She tried to turn off the various lights that were around the room, but she quickly gave up mumbling various swear words about "stupid fucking lights." I just smiled and watched her while she ranted to herself. "Oh well," she said to me, "I guess we are sleeping with the lights on," she added.

I could tell that she was delaying and I wasn't sure why. She eventually got back onto the sofa and reclined it as far back as it would go. I was fully awake now and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed and I felt her hand slide up my skirt and stroke across my panties. My body shivered at her touch and she just grinned at me. "You wanna?" she asked with the sexiest grin I have ever seen.

I shrugged in reply, which is hardly the most encouraging response from me. "I never have... you know..." I said looking at her.

"Awww... are you a girl virgin?" she asked smiling at me. I just nodded in reply. Her hand was still up my skirt and she was gently teasing and stroking me through my panties. She wasn't actually touching my pussy or clit, but the intent was almost painful with the anticipation. I hadn't realised how horny I was until I felt her hand. "Cute, no pressure or anything. Drunken fun... I don't want a relationship or anything like that," she added.

Her honesty was both jarring and a relief. I wasn't into girls at all. I don't think. I was into sex though and you have to try things at least once don't you? That was how I was squaring it with myself anyway. "What if Alan wakes up?" I asked her.

"Then he gets to see his ultimate fantasy," she said grinning at me, "Fingers crossed he may join in. I will make sure my ass is in the air just in case," she said with a smile, but I don't think she was joking.

She laid down next to me and pulled the duvet up over us. Her hand returned up my skirt and this time her fingers gently stroked across the front of my underwear. I breathed in sharply when I felt her touch me and she smiled at me. She pulled her hand back and we cuddled and kissed some more. She sat up after a few minutes and lifted her dress up and over her head dropping it on the floor. My eyes appraised her head to toe. She was wearing underwear, she had a matching white bra and panties on. Her bra was strapless and her panties were a thong. I guess anything bigger would have been visible underneath her tight dress.

She laid back down next to me and we continued kissing. I rested my hand on her hip and messed with her panties while we kissed. I felt her unzip my skirt and I let her remove it. She tugged at my t-shirt, but I stopped her. She looked at me a little puzzled wondering if I had gotten cold feet already. "I don't have a bra on," I said.

"Awesome." she grinned at me. She sat up and removed hers throwing it onto the floor. "Me neither," she added still smiling at me. She had awesome breasts. Perfectly rounded, a decent handful, and her nipples standing off her boobs and pointing up slightly. I sat up and I took off my t-shirt as well leaving us both just wearing panties. She rolled me onto my back and leaned against me. Our boobs and nipples pressed together as we kissed. Her hand slowly slid down the front of my body and I opened my legs for her. She slid her hand into my panties, across my clit and I felt her push a finger inside me. "Wow," I breathed as she fingered me. I surrendered my body to her and just laid on my back with her partially on top of me.

"Someone is very sensitive," she whispered as she nibbled my ear.

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"What do you like?" she asked me softly.

"That is nice," I replied as she slowly fingered me.

"Well yeah," she grinned, "But what proper gets you off?" she asked me with a mischievous and filthy smile.

"Two fingers and rub me," I replied honestly.

I felt her hand adjust and she pushed a second finger inside me. "Directly on your clit? Or indirect?" she asked while she circled the target.

"Direct," I said. I could already feel my body beginning to lose control and that was before she rubbed my clit with her thumb while fingering me. "Not as hard... and slower, but deeper," I guided.

She relaxed her thumb against my clit and started to use the full length of her middle and index finger inside me. "That?" she asked me.

"That," I repeated back to her. "That is so nice... soooo fucking nice."

She maintained the rhythm and pattern that was working. Leaning in she kissed me and I remembered that I should maybe return the favour. I had never fingered a girl before though. Except for myself.

I stroked my fingers across her pussy through her underwear and looked at her. She nodded. "Yes please..." she said grinning.

I pushed her panties out of the way and slipped my hand between her legs. She was wet and my fingers were quickly slippery with her excitement. The sensations of wetness and heat were familiar, but also alien in that it wasn't my wetness and heat that my fingers were feeling. I teased my fingers against her pussy and looked at her. She nodded and I gently pushed two fingers inside her. Her body accepted the penetration, but I felt her muscles grip my fingers as I went deeper. I circled my thumb around her clit and looked at her. Again, she nodded. "Not direct though," she said.

I fingered her and circled my thumb around her clit. I worked out how close I could get by reading her tensing and gasps. It was obvious what was too much for her and when the pleasure tipped over the edge towards discomfort. We had lost the duvet and at some point, I had lost my panties as well. We were both naked, although her panties were just pushed down and not removed entirely, but as near as makes no difference, we were both naked.

We rolled to face each other while we fingered each other. It felt weirdly familiar. She was wet and warm. Almost welcoming as I gently stroked my fingers inside her. She moaned when I found the bits she really liked and gave a slight, almost unnoticeable shake of the head when I did something she wasn't into. I love it deep and slow, she didn't She much preferred faster thrusts of my fingers and only to the second knuckle at the deepest. In fact, barely passed the first got a much better reaction from her and I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers a few times as I settled into a rhythm that was both comfortable and seemingly awesome for her.

At the same time, she was doing the same to me. Working out what I liked and what got me off. I could tell her deep and slow was what did it for me, but there are almost endless ways to finger a girl deep and slow. It is the nuances, the slight flex of the fingers at the full insertion to add the sensation of girth, the subtle tiny twist of the wrist to rotate the fingers inside me. If asked directly I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how I fingered myself. You just kinda do it. I have asked boyfriends loads of times how to give a handjob like they can give themselves. I have even watched, but you can't be taught, you have to learn. Chloe was a fast learner. Really fast learner.

"Don't let yourself cum," Chloe said smiling at me. "Let's try and cum together," she added.

Everything was a game. Everything was fun, the goal wasn't orgasm even though that would likely be the end result. The goal was fun, entertainment, enjoyment, and experimentation. "Uh-huh," I nodded in reply.