Young, Free and Single Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared at each other as we worked out what would be the trigger to tip the other one over the edge. Each time I felt the tingle of orgasm rising inside me I said, "Yes... there." She did the same, but after a while, we didn't need to. I could feel her pussy pulse and ripple over my fingers when she began to lose control. Silently we stared at each other, neither of us verbally communicating, but talking nonetheless as our bodies began to lose control. "I need to cum," I whispered to her.

She nodded back. "Me too. Don't let yourself," she said grinning widely, "Not yet..."

She felt me losing control and stopped fingering me. I stared at her with my best "You fucking bitch," eyes, but she just grinned back at me with her, "Yep, I am," eyes.

As soon as my orgasm faded she resumed again. We kissed and I felt her shiver followed by a ripple along the length of my fingers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, only for a second before she blinked them back into focus again. I slowed down as I felt my own resistance failing. "Fuck," I whispered.

She stared back at me. Our eyes were wide as we stared at each other. "Go deep," she said urgently, "Really deep," she urged.

I did, pushing my fingers as deep inside her as I could. Her wetness surrounded my fingers and I felt her excitement against the back of my hand as I pushed my fingers into her. "Stay in me," I whispered as I felt my own orgasm begin to wash over me.

She held her fingers inside me, stroking and teasing my vagina as my breathing, vision and dignity failed me. I moaned loudly as I orgasmed. I could feel her pussy crush my fingers as she orgasmed as well. We both moaned with pleasure. Staring into each other's eyes as we both climaxed fairly loudly. She was so tight, her pussy felt like it was trying with all its might to crush my fingers. Equally, her fingers felt massive inside me as my pussy did the same to her. My head was swimming and it took all my concentration to maintain a rhythm inside her to make sure she orgasmed properly. There is nothing worse than a half orgasm when your partner fucks it up and not in a good way. We were not quite simultaneous, I think I started to cum first, but it was FUCKING AWESOME.

"Wow.. yeah," Chloe said as we cuddled into each other, "That is why girls are sooooo much better."

"Are you exclusively girls?" I asked her before my brain edited my very direct question. Hey, thanks for the sex, that was awesome, but do you fuck anything or do you just like the pussy?

"Oh fuck no," she said grinning at me, "Nothing feels better than a cock inside you. But no guy fingers like a girl can."

I laughed at her directness. It was just fun. It was just sex and if it wasn't me it would have been whoever else was young and at the party. She wasn't fussy, she was just having sex and fun. Would I entertain that from a guy? No. Would I have signed up for that from a girl? No. Did I have fun? Hell yeah. Am I a converted lesbian? No. Would I do it again? Fuck yeah, I would.

She sucked her middle finger and grinned at me. "Wanna taste you?" she said offering her unsucked index finger to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and she slid her finger that was still wet with my excitement into my mouth and across my tongue. I smiled back at her and then sucked my own middle finger to taste her before offering my index finger to her which she accepted. She actually tasted really nice. "I prefer you," she said grinning.

"Yeah... I prefer you," I agreed.

"Back in a sec," she said standing up. She looked across at Alan who was still dead to the world, which was amazing considering the noise we just made. Neither of us were screamers, but that was an intense orgasm for both of us and with the best intentions that isn't happening quietly. Much to my surprise, she didn't actually put anything on to go upstairs to the bathroom. She went naked.

She came back a few minutes later and checked on Alan when she walked passed him. "Still alive," she said grinning at me.

"Always a plus," I replied with a smile.

"Yep," she agreed and came back over to the sofa. "Are you sleeping naked or do you wanna wear something?"

"I don't sleep well when naked," I said very aware that Alan was in the room.

She picked something up off the floor and then threw my panties next to me. "T-shirt as well?" she asked as she handed me the duvet.

"Nar, that is fine," I said.

"Sweet," she said nodding and getting back onto the sofa with me.

"Are you sleeping naked?" I asked her.

"Yeah, if you don't mind?" she said looking at me.

"Of course not," I said smiling at her.

"I need to wear the dress to go home in, and for some reason, my panties are a bit soggy," she said grinning.

"How did that happen?" I asked innocently.

"No idea," she said as she kissed me. "How was your first girl sex?" she asked.

"Good," I said a little taken aback by her requested review.

"Only good?" she quizzed.

"You heard the noise I made... very very good," I clarified. We kissed again, I put my panties back on and curled up onto my side. I was going to go to the bathroom, but I fell asleep.

I could hear someone shuffling around the room and woke up with a start. My head was banging and opening my eyes didn't help at all. It must have been a semi-reasonable time as the room was fully lit with daylight from the narrow high windows around the basement walls. "Ow," I said to myself as I held my head.

"Oh sorry," I heard Alan say, "Did I wake you?" he asked.

I shook my head and winced at the intense headache generated by the simple movement. "No," I said, "What time is it?" I asked.

"Nine," he said, "Just gone."

"Great," I replied as I finally opened my eyes and looked at him. He wasn't wearing anything and my eyes were naturally drawn to where you would expect. I am not sure what Steph's standards were, but fuck me, he really doesn't have a small cock. Maybe it is like people calling tall people tiny or fat people slim, but damn, he was hung. Six or seven inches were hung between his legs and I was indeed staring. Not massive I guess, but flaccid... do they all get bigger when hard? "Sorry," I said when I noticed that he had noticed what I was looking at.

"No prob," he said grinning at me. It was then I realised I wasn't the only one in the room who was staring. I was on my back, still only wearing panties with no duvet. His eyes were alternating between my boobs and between my legs. I was wearing panties, but my legs weren't closed and when slept in, panties are rubbish at covering what they are supposed to. I wouldn't be fully on show, but he would be able to see more than a girl with her legs open wearing neatly positioned underwear would be showing. I snapped my legs closed and covered my boobs.

"Oops," I said.

"Spoilsport," he said, his eyes flicking to Chloe. She was also not under the duvet, but she was curled on her side so although she was naked she wasn't actually showing anything, except for her bum. "So what did you two get up to?" he asked which took me by surprise a little.

"We fingered each other," Chloe said without moving or looking at him. "It was fucking awesome and you slept through it all."

I just looked at her in disbelief that she had just been so candid. I would love to be half that confident. "Oh to be young again," he said with a grin as he got dressed.

I found the duvet on the floor and covered myself with it. I offered it to Chloe, but she didn't really take it. I am not sure if he wasn't awake enough to realise she was naked, or if she didn't care. I suspect that it was the second option.

I tried to go back to sleep, but I was awake now and the smell of bacon was wafting down the stairs. "That smells so good," Chloe said.

"Uh-huh," I agreed.

"How is your head?" she asked.

"Owwie," I replied.

"Me too, bacon will fix it," she said as she got off the sofa and stood up. She stretched her arms above her head and I checked her out. She had a cute bum as well. She rounded up her clothes and dropped her dress over her head. She stuffed her bra and panties into her handbag and pulled me to my feet.

I got dressed and we went upstairs to the kitchen. The conversation was as expected with a group of hungover people. It was polite and jovial, but fairly low-key. The bacon was good, although it didn't help my head instantly. "Wanna seat?" Dave said as he offered Chloe his bar stool, but she shook her head.

"No ta. A bit high," she said to a confused-looking Dave, "No panties," she added sticking her tongue out at him.

"Oh really..." he said grinning at her, "And what did you two get up to last night?" he asked.

I fully expected her to just tell him, but was wrong. "I will leave that to your imagination," she replied. "Alan was there too," she added which caused me to blush just at the suggestion.

"No..." Dave said staring at Alan who just shrugged.

"It is rude to kiss and tell," Alan replied.

"No way..." Dave said looking at him for any sort of pervy details. It was true, his imagination was painting a much better image for him than the truth.

At 10 people started to leave so I made my escape as well. Handshakes, hugs, kisses all around. Chloe got her own 'on the lips' nicer kiss, we exchanged numbers and I went home. The front door was open so I went in. Looked in the lounge but there was no one in there so I went upstairs, stripped and fell into bed. I did mean to put on some pyjamas, but I fell asleep naked.

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon and got under the duvet. I curled up into the foetal position and went back to sleep again. I was woken up by a tap on my door to which I just replied with a grunt. "Decent?" Mum asked through the door.

"Uh-huh," I replied and she came in.

"Still alive then?" she asked smiling at me.

I smiled back at her. "Barely," I mumbled.

"Good night?" she asked.

"Really good," I replied. "You?"

I asked out of reflex. I didn't want to know how good her night was as it involved her fucking my Dad with my condoms and no matter what way you dress that up it sounds very wrong. "Yeah, thanks again," she said.

"Eww," I said smiling at her.

"It is where you came from." she said smiling at me and emphasising the word 'came'. She knew how weirded out I got with them having sex. Must be an offspring thing with parent sex I guess.

"And again... eww," I replied.

She laughed and asked if I wanted anything, which I did, but I am sure she couldn't provide me with a none broken head. "Shout if you need anything," she said and went to leave my room.

"Mum?" I said stopping her in her tracks and she turned around to look at me again.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" I asked.

"Oh.. er," she said, clearly blindsided by that one. "No, not really. Drunken show and tell dares at parties when I was much much younger... but not 'been with' no."

"Okay," I said.

She stood in the doorway for a few seconds as she waited to see if I was saying anything else. I wasn't I wasn't even sure why I asked. I am not sure what my goal was in asking her what must have seemed like a random question. "Was it nice?" she asked.

I nodded. "Really nice," I said quietly a little unsure. I am 99.999999% sure she won't care if I decide I am a lesbian or whatever, but even so, there was always a doubt. To be clear here, I am not a lesbian, I don't think. "Really really nice," I added.

"Regret?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Not at all," I said shaking my head, "And I am not sure if that makes me... you know..."

"It makes you, you," she said with a warm smile. "Not everything has to be labelled you know," she added.

"Yeah, I guess," I said looking at her. "I still like guys," I added. Just to hear me say it more than anything else.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so," I said, "I just needed to... well... I don't know what I needed, but thanks."

"Any time," she said. "Any time at all," she added.

"Thanks, Mum," I replied and she came over and kissed me on the head.

"No probs," she said, "You really need to brush your teeth though," she added with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah I do," I said giggling, "I need a shower as well. Proper skanky."