Young, Free and Single Ch. 03

Story Info
Becoming the entertainment.
9.1k words
4.52
13k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
586 Followers

I didn't really feel like going, but I had promised Hanna I would so I went. It had become a bit of a tradition that we go to the bar that is local to hers on a Tuesday evening. It was cheap drinks and what the bar called a fun and games night. Any night that needs to use the word fun to describe their entertainment is probably miss-selling. It was the usual, there was a quiz that required you to have an average age of 90 to even understand the questions never mind actually knowing the answers. There was an open-the-box style prize game as well as a "Higher or Lower" card game that was played throughout the night. The cost for the night was $5 each which was fairly steep, but they did actually give away a fair amount of the takings of the quiz in the prizes throughout the night.

It was done on a Tuesday because Tuesdays are usually their quietest night so it was an attempt to pull in more customers. It had worked, the bar was usually fairly busy. We had been going regularly enough to be involved with the banter and also to have "our table". There were only ever the two of us, and with an average age of 18, we did laughably badly in the quiz. We usually got a cheer if we got double points, where the winners usually got a score of 90 or more. It was entertaining enough though and the drinks were cheap. They also provided food for the $5 entry fee. I say food, it was usually best avoided, but occasionally it was a decent option. Tonight was not one of those nights and so we had opted for a variety of bar snacks instead.

The age range of the customers was way above us, the closest to us was probably mid to late 30s, with most of them being 40s or older. Hanna had previously gone home with one of the cuter ones and although she claims that they didn't do anything I doubt her story. His place was further away than her parent's house, so if they didn't have sex why would she walk back to his and not just stay at her house? I am just bitter that I didn't get any that night and I had to get a taxi back to my place as staying at hers when she wasn't would be a bit odd. Her parents wouldn't mind, but it would still have been odd. Incidentally that night his mate came over and sat with me with that hopeful smile on his face. He got a firm "no" and that was that. I didn't want a pity fuck which was further confirmed when Hanna claimed that they hadn't had sex anyway.

As was the usual, our quiz score was terrible as we finished on a total of 7 out of a possible 100. The winning team got 85 out of 100. So not even close. It was the usual crowd of people in the bar. It was a typical local bar and the same faces were there week in week out. It wasn't the sort of place you would stumble across. We usually made our escape after the quiz finished as that saw the end of the entertainment. We usually went via a takeaway and stayed at Hanna's who lived just around the corner. This week though we had stayed later.

We made a note to do it more often as we even got a free drink for the bar as the owner closed up and started to clean up the bar. There were still a lot of people left in the bar and we gradually ended up sitting in a loose group while finishing off our drinks.

"Higher or lower?" the quiz host shouted in our direction.

The card was an 8 of diamonds. "Er... lower," I replied.

He flipped the card and it was a Jack of Hearts. "Ooo, unlucky," he said, "Higher or lower?"

"Lower," Hanna replied. He flipped the card and it was a 7 of spades. "Woo! You are shit," Hanna said pushing me on the arm playfully.

"Stupid first card," I argued, "I would have changed that."

"Still beat ya," she grinned at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I mumbled, "Kick your ass in a full game," I added.

"Come on then," the quiz host said, "Free game, just for laughs."

"Higher than a 7," I said and it was a King. "Lower," I said.

The cards were laid out in two rows of five. When you got to the last card on the top row you could swap it, or continue on the second row. If you flipped all ten cards successfully you usually won $20, but it was very rare and sure enough on the 4th card I got it wrong. Hanna got to the 7th card and I guessed the 8th wrong which gave Hanna the win as she got the 9th and 10th correct. "Yep, still shit," Hanna grinned at me.

She knew how to push my buttons and we were both competitive. I had no real comeback though, she had beaten me. Granted it was just a game of chance, but still, she had won fair and square. I still told her to fuck off though then nipped to the bathroom. When I got back Hanna was grinning at me like she was up to something. "What?" I asked as I checked I was fully buttoned up and wasn't trailing comedy paper from my shoes.

"Wanna make some easy money?" she asked.

"Always," I said suspiciously. Easy money always had a catch, and this was no exception.

"Ten bucks from everyone, winner takes the pot," she said.

"Uh hu," I said looking around the room. There were twenty plus people left, so that was $200 for the winner. "And the catch?" I asked.

"No catch," she said grinning suspiciously.

"Yeah, cause not," I replied.

"Well, one tiny catch," she said, "Loser gets naked."

"Naked naked?" I asked staring at her. I loved a strip game and public exhibitionism was one of my fantasies. Given the chance though in reality and I could feel my brain screaming arguments to stop me from doing something stupid. I glanced around the room and there were a lot of people. Probably around an 80:20 split between male and female, but that was hardly important, it was a lot of people to be naked in front of.

"Yep, naked naked," she said.

"Not for 200 bucks," I said shaking my head as I did a rough guess on how many people were there.

"Two thirty," Hanna corrected giving the total as 23 people, not including us.

"Not for 230 either," I clarified, "Not naked. I'll go to undies."

"Topless?" she asked to which I shook my head. "Do you even have a bra on?" she asked.

I nodded in reply. I did, no idea why I did, but I was wearing a bra. It was fairly cool outside, so I was wearing a lot. Hoodie, t-shirt, jeans, bra and panties. Plus socks and boots as well to total up everything. "How much for naked then?" one of them asked.

"Oh, er.." I said very much surprised by his question. It was something that I hadn't really thought about in any serious capacity. Would I do it for a million? Fuck yes, I would, but not for ten bucks. Realistic numbers though, what did I value my body at? $230 felt too cheap. $460? A nice round $500? $1000? Looking at it from the other side of the coin though it was a little steep to expect $43 from each of them to just see one of us naked. Honestly, $500 was a lot of money, I would do it for $500. "Dunno. $500 maybe?" I said.

"Each!?" he said staring at me flabbergasted.

"Ha, nooooo," I giggled, "Between you. So like 22 bucks each or so." Even that sounded like a lot of cash to me. I could log into any porn site of choice and see any number of naked girls for free. Granted the buzz of seeing it live had value, but I wouldn't pay $22 to see anyone naked. Maybe Thor... or Wolverine. For those two I would pay way more than $22 to be the meat in the sandwich, but that is a whole different fantasy.

Much to my amazement, it wasn't an instant chorus of no way. There was a buzz of conversation and I think I may be sold myself short. It looks like from 30 years and up disposable income was easier to come by and $22 wasn't a lot of money individually. "So 22 bucks from each of us, and you will play strip high card until one of you is naked?"

I looked at Hanna as strip high card was a different prospect. Losing and stripping was different to slowly losing clothing and one of us ending up naked. With one option one of us was fully dressed while the other was naked. The second option left the possibility that one of us would be topless while the other was naked. I tried to remember what underwear I had on. I knew it wasn't matching and I knew I was wearing white panties. I was fairly sure they were fully opaque as well, which did make my heart skip a beat as I was seriously considering this. My brain had given up, it had tried to stop me from being stupid, but I had ignored it so it was just accepting my stupidity now. "Yep," I said nodding my head, "Sure."

"Double it," Hanna said.

That got the reaction I expected to my suggestion of $22. "Fuck off," a few of them said, "I am not paying fifty bucks."

"Sec," Hanna said to them dragging me to the side so they couldn't hear. "Let's get $50 bucks each, that is $1150 and just split it equally."

"No way are they paying $50 to see what they can get online for free," I replied.

"They will if they can fuck the loser," she said grinning at me.

"Pardon?" I said staring at her in disbelief. I had heard her perfectly clearly, but I couldn't believe what I had just heard her say.

"Fifty bucks each, and we will play strip high card, the loser gets naked, and bends over the pool table," she said grinning at me.

I stared at her in disbelief. I was stunned, and yet I felt a tingle. It was several of my fantasies all in one. I knew she shared the same fantasy and this was a real chance to live it. The fantasy wasn't to lose, it was to risk it and then watch the loser get anihilated. She wasn't joking. "Seriously?" I asked grinning at her mischievously to which she just nodded. "Okay," I said smiling at her.

"Strip high card, the loser gets totally naked, Fifty bucks each," she said addressing the room and hushing the murmurs of protest. "The loser will also bend over the pool table for anyone who fancies a go," she added.

"Shit got real," one of the women said, "Now that is an offer and a half. I'll pay to watch that," she said smiling.

To my amazement, they all agreed to it and several of them even went to the cash machine to draw out the fifty bucks. Surely some of them were married or in relationships? Hell, some of them were there with what I assumed to be their wife/girlfriend. It was all handed to the quiz host who counted it and placed it to one side.

The game was with the full deck of 52 cards. We would start at one end and guess higher or lower. If we were right, we were safe and it was the others girl's turn and so on. If we were wrong we removed something of our choice and had to go again until we got one right, with an item for each incorrect guess. Matching card values were classed as a loss. Each turn we could switch the card for the next in the deck, but if we did that and got it wrong we removed two items of clothing and that was the case until we got the guess correct. The two items for each loss were one of our choice and one of the crowd's choice. It had to be easy to remove, so not panties from underneath jeans, but it was a free choice. If we got to the end of the 52 cards they were shuffled and we started again until one of us was naked.

We were allowed to use all items of clothing. So for both of us, they were:

Shoes / boots x 2

Socks x 2

Hoodie / sweater

T-shirt

Jeans

Bra

Panties

Ideally in that order as well, but with audience choice, it could get interesting fairly quickly with a couple of unlucky guesses.

The game was set up and we went up to the front. I was nervous, really nervous. 23 pairs of eyes were watching us and one of us was going to end up naked. That same loser would also be getting fucked, literally fucked. I glanced at Hanna who just grinned at me. "Ready to lose?" she asked.

"Are you ready to lose?" I corrected.

"I hope you squeal," she grinned at me.

"Ready?" the quiz host asked us.

We both said yes, he clarified the rules and flipped over the first card. We had already decided that I would be going first.

Five of clubs

"Higher," I said.

"Not want to swap?" Hanna asked.

"Nope, higher," I said. It was just maths, there were more cards higher than a five, so higher was the logical option. It could get more strategic later in the game as the cards got used up, but we were both too drunk to work that out. It was just going to be pure luck ultimately.

Nine of hearts. "Oooo's," echoed around the room as a fairly middle-of-the-pack card was drawn

"Lower," Hanna said after a brief pause.

Six of Clubs.

"Higher," I said.

Queen of Hearts

"Lower," Hanna said.

Queen of spades.

"Damn it, as if," Hanna protested, but she kicked off her left trainer and flicked it to the side of the stage with her foot. "Higher," she said.

King of Spades.

"Yeah, you can just fuck off," she said as she took off her right trainer and flicked it in the direction of her left one.

"Gonna be a short game," I grinned at her.

"Lower," she said ignoring me.

Four of Hearts

"At last," Hanna said, "Fucks sake."

"Higher," I said.

Ace of Diamonds

I unfastened my left boot and removed it. It was only ankle high, but not one I could just force off without unfastening it. "Higher," I said.

Six of Diamonds

"Higher," Hanna said which it was.

"Swap out the eight," I said and was presented with a Jack. "Lower," I said.

"Higher than a five," Hanna said.

"Swap the seven," I said. "Higher than a two," I said.

"Lower than a ten," Hanna said.

I switched out the eight and got a seven. I went lower and it was a King. Of course it was. So I had to lose two items. I looked at the audience and knew it would be my jeans if I removed my other boot. Instead, I took my left sock off. Pantomime boos echoed around the room, but it was eventually decided that it was a fair move and after a bit of debate I lost my hoodie.

The game continued at a pace and it is surprising how quickly you start to run out of clothing. Starting with nine items sounds like a lot, but when you boil it down only five of those are unimportant. Granted the remaining four ones have rapidly increasing value, but showing a bra/panties is infinitely more embarrassing than getting your feet out. I was quickly barefoot and having already lost my hoodie, my next loss was showing either my bra or panties. Hanna was still wearing one sock and a full complement of her "body" clothing.

We got on a bit of a roll and the rounds were rapid fire. I tried to remember what cards had already gone, but except for a few, I couldn't remember. I switched an eight and got another eight. "Ooops," Hanna said grinning at me. "Be lucky..."

"Lower," I said, just going with the maths.

A queen was revealed and I swore very loudly. That was a switch so it was costing me two items. My choices were my t-shirt or my jeans, but that would still leave the audience with a free choice. I was either getting my tits out or my pussy. No choice really, on the sliding scale of value, pussy was way higher than boobs.

"Oh dear," Hanna grinned at me, "Do you have a game plan?" she asked.

"Not at the moment," I said smiling at her knowingly. "Do you?"

"Just hoping that when the dust settles it is your ass on the pool table and not mine," she grinned.

"Looking good for you," I replied with a meek smile. She didn't reply. I could see her smugness and we both knew that I was in deep trouble. I looked across the room and was instantly cowed by how many people there were watching. It was still only 23, but you stand on a stage in front of 23 people that you don't really know and realise it is highly likely you are minutes away from being naked. "Are you going to be nice?" I asked them as I lifted my t-shirt off and dropped it onto the stage.

I was wearing a black t-shirt bra. It did its job well, it supported what little I had chest wise and more importantly at this second in time, it kept my boobs private. At least for a few more moments anyway. They now had the choice, to be nice, and take my jeans off me leaving me standing here just wearing my underwear. Or, not be nice and take my bra off me leaving me topless. There was no reason for them to be nice. They owed me nothing and in their position, there was no way I wouldn't be taking off my bra. It was fairly likely I was going to lose so they were going to see me naked anyway, but in the event of a spectacular turnaround on my behalf and Hanna went on a massive losing streak ending up naked, they had may as well get me topless in the meantime.

The chant was slow and quiet at first, but it quickly picked up momentum, and as predicted it was a simple chant of, "Bra. Bra. Bra."

I smiled at them wryly, reached up behind my back and unclipped myself. I held it for a second before letting go and letting it fall off. I caught it with my left hand and held it against my chest for a second before pulling it away and dropping it onto the stage. The atmosphere was electric. You could feel the tension in the room and the air almost seemed like it crackled with energy. The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stood on end at the same moment the cool air washed across my bare nipples and they stiffened in front of their eyes. Fuck I was turned on, my head was spinning with adrenaline as I stood on stage wearing just my stone-washed skinny jeans. You could just about see the waistband of my white panties peeping out above my jeans and 23 pairs of eyes were staring at me.

"Your go," Hanna said grinning at me.

"Lower than a Queen," I said.

The card was flipped and it was another Queen. I grinned to myself and shook my head. When it wasn't your night it really wasn't your night. I knew that was that. I was down to my panties and Hanna was pretty much fully clothed. I was metaphorically and literally fucked. I stared at the card for a second as I unfastened the top button of my jeans. Everyone was staring at me and the longer I dragged this out the worst it was going to be for me. I was resigned to defeat, and it was going to be a bad defeat as well. I flicked the zip up of the jeans to unlock it and then pulled at the jeans so they slid down exposing the front of my underwear. I was wearing plain white cotton bikini-style panties. They were unfortunately not fully opaque. They were not lace levels of see-through, but if you stared, and everyone was, you could just about make out a few intimate shadows. A lot of my underwear does tend to be see-through. Not sure why, just the cute styles tend to be at least a tiny bit see-through.

I slid the jeans down and stepped out of them kicking them to the side. "You again," Hanna said, "Or you can throw in the towel and just get naked."

"You wish," I said with determination. I wasn't a quitter and would go down fighting. My goal now was to at least get her to show a little bit of flesh more exciting than a bare foot. "Lower than a Queen," I said.

"Yay, at last," Hanna grinned, "Okay, lower than a ten," she said.

"Close," I grinned at her, "Lower than a nine," I said. I couldn't swap it as I didn't have two items left to wager on a swap.

"Eight!" Hanna grinned, "Wow, close."

"Swapping?" I asked.

"Nar... lower," she said.

"I hate you," I said as a seven was revealed. "Okay, higher," I said.

A six was revealed and placed on the board. I had lost. I had known for a few minutes that I was going to lose, but actually losing still hurt. Hanna was just one massive grin standing next to me. It was a mix of joy and pure relief. I looked into the crowd again and then back at Hanna who just shrugged her shoulders at me. She was eternally grateful that she hadn't lost, but there was empathy for me who had lost. She wasn't going to offer to take my place, but her victory was about to result in her best mate getting naked in a public bar and bending over a pool table for $575.

I hooked my thumbs into my panties and slid them down. No hesitation, no covering up, just bend over, panties to my ankles and stand back up again. Arms by my side, eyes staring above the sea of faces staring back at me, although none of them was in any danger of making eye contact. Cheers and wolf whistles echoed around the room. I was naked in public. I could feel my wetness I was so turned on. It was a fantasy to do this. I was humiliated and embarrassed beyond any verbal measure and yet I was totally creaming myself.

stripgnd
stripgnd
586 Followers