Young, Free and Single Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, only me, just getting a drink," I replied in a hushed whisper and poking my head around the corner of the doorway.

"Not burglars then," he replied with a smile.

"Ha, no, not this time," I said.

"Vodka?" he asked pointing at the drink in my hand.

"Nooo," I replied with a smile, "Just juice."

He got up and came out of the room which did make me tense a little bit. I was half naked. I was just about decent, but I was only wearing what was effectively a bra and panties. He did a double take at my state of undress. "You going back up?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ladies first," he said gallantly at the foot of the stairs.

"I will let you," I replied, "There isn't a lot to these from the back," I said smiling at him sheepishly as I indicated my underwear. They were to all intents and purposes a thong and for full disclosure, they were currently a wet thong due to my wet dream.

"They aren't pyjamas then?" he asked rhetorically. There was no reason to answer that one, even when taking into account the skimpiness of some nightwear that was available on the market. What I had on was clearly underwear, at a glance they did cover the essentials, but under any sort of close-up scrutiny, I was far from decent enough to be downstairs talking to my mate's Dad. The material of the panties was paper thin to maintain style and eliminate the dreaded visible panty line above anything else. They were white cotton and not quite fully opaque. You couldn't see much, but they were very slightly see-through and with no coverage at the back I felt very underdressed. The bra top was designed just for support and not as a fashion accessory, skin tight and made out of a breathable, slightly stretchable material it perfectly followed the shape and form of my breasts and nipples which were very much noticeable. Yes, they were physically covered, but due to how flat chested I was except for the colour detail of my boobs and nipples, removing the bra top wouldn't actually reveal much more shape detail. "There isn't a lot to the front of them either," he observed.

"No," I agreed as I shyly crossed my left arm across my chest and rested my right hand in front of my panties.

"Go on, gonna get a drink anyway. Night Sophie," he said rolling his eyes at me, "Teenagers these days," he said as he went into the kitchen and I scurried upstairs and back into Hanna's room.

Hanna glanced at me when she heard me go back into her room. "Hey, you okay?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded as I got back into bed.

"Who were you talking to?" she asked.

"Your Dad was up," I replied.

She smiled at me and lifted the sheets to look at me. "Oops," she said grinning as she saw what I was wearing, "Shoulda wore my dressing gown," she giggled.

"Oh yes, I should have," I agreed, "Wearing more than you though," I observed. On lifting the sheets she had inadvertently flashed herself and she was topless.

"Yeah, but I'm not running around the house flashing my Dad," she giggled.

"True," I conceded. "Are you naked?" I asked. It was super warm tonight in her room and we have on other occasions given up with any sort of modesty and just slept naked.

She shook her head. "Boiling though," she replied throwing the sheets down to her waist. "What was your dream about?" she asked.

I felt my face flush bright red as I remembered my dream and also how wet my underwear currently was. I was going to change them but got distracted when Hanna was awake. "Oooo spill..." she said grinning at me, "Was it a rude one?" she asked excitedly.

"Maybe," I replied.

"Ha, awesome," she giggled, "Come on... details."

I retold the dream as I remembered it, sparing no detail and she just laid next to me listening and smiling. "Dirty bitch," she giggled when I had finished, "That is awesome," she added and it hadn't escaped my attention that her nipples were a lot more erect than they had been at the start of my story. It could be due to them being exposed to the cooler air, but I suspect it was more my story details.

A realisation flashed across her face and her eyes dropped down my body. I blushed again as I knew where this was going. "Oh my fucking God. Are you wet?" she giggled. "Were you talking to my Dad while wet?" she asked seeing my blushing response and not needing verbal confirmation. I just buried my face and allowed my blushing to pass.

"That is sooooooooo funny," she said laughing, "How wet are you?" she asked, and that wasn't rhetorical, she was wanting an answer to that one.

"Pretty wet," I admitted, "Anyway... what are they up for?" I asked nodding towards her perky nipples in an attempt to deflect the attention from my own arousal.

"It was a pretty hot story," she grinned. "Anyway, if we are having a 'turned on' competition let's compare panties... Mine are dry... yours?" she giggled.

I blushed again. "Fuck off," I said to try and end the conversation.

"Are yours dry?" she pressed. "Mine are. I could even take them off and open my legs as further proof... Can you?" she asked.

I shook my head. She would just press and press until I answered anyway and dragging it out would just prolong the embarrassment. "Pretty wet," I conceded.

"Pretty?" she asked in a leading tone.

"Very," I admitted. "Physically wet," I said.

"Hahaha," she said laughing out loud. "Fucking awesome. Dirty bitch. How much cock did you take?" she asked.

I knew there were 25 people in my dream. One was me and one was Hanna and five of them were other women. "Eighteen," I said.

"How many up your ass?" she grinned.

"Six or seven," I replied.

"That is sooo slutty," she said, "You don't even know how many you took up your ass?"

"Er.. it was a dream..." I clarified.

She was still just smiling at me. "Gonna go for a pee," she said, "Do you want me to be a while? Do you need to rub yourself off?"

"No, I do not!" I snapped, but it was a defensive response as if I was at home I would have done that already, at least once.

"Back in a sec," she said as she put her dressing gown on and went to the bathroom.

While she was gone I changed my panties. They were not actually as bad as I expected. They were fairly wet, but not obviously so just by looking at them. I hadn't made them see through, well, any more see through.

********************

Thanks for reading

All comments welcome