Young, Free and Single Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun," I replied smiling at her.

"You too," she grinned widely. She leaned in and cuddled me. "She is super hot," she whispered to me.

I didn't reply. We had a quick friendly peck on the lips as a goodbye. I smiled at her and then sat back on the sofa with Chloe again. "She gone?" Chloe asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "Think she is on a promise."

"Never a bad thing," she replied, "Do you want another drink? Or wanna head off as well?"

"I am ready when you are," I said.

"Your place?" she said, but her tone indicated that was the only option. "We have family staying with us so we would be on the sofa."

"Oh, yeah, sure," I said hesitating slightly as I said it. I have no issue taking a guy back. Sneak him in, keep the noise down, be considerate and try to avoid the awkward morning after conversations with parents. My parents are fairly liberal when it comes to that sort of thing. If I came back and screamed the house down I am sure they would have things to say, but as long as I didn't take the piss they were fine. As Mum said, she was young once and would rather know I was safe than out on the streets.

"It is fine if it will cause trouble," Chloe said picking up on my hesitation.

"Nar will be fine," I said as I tapped a message out to send to mum. I tapped send and paused on the screen. I was going to delete it before she read it as I wouldn't ask permission for a guy so I was making way too much out of this. The message was read instantly though and it displayed, 'Mum is typing..."

I simply sent -- Is it okay for Chloe to stay over?

Mum -- Yeah, of course. Same rules, we don't wanna hear you.

I smiled at her reply and looked at Chloe. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said smiling at me, "Just for sleep though? I mean, it is only a first date and I have rules for those sorts of things," she said in a totally deadpan delivery.

I looked at her stunned and assumed she was joking, but she held her serious expression. I had assumed we were going to be naughty, which was very assuming on my behalf. Her face cracked into a smile and she giggled. "Oh my God, your face," she giggled, "I am joking. Let's fuck."

"Bitch, had me going then," I replied.

"I can be a bitch if you want... do you like a bit of bitch?" she grinned at me.

We flagged a taxi down and climbed into the back of the car. It wasn't far to my house, but it was out of walking distance. The sort of fare that taxi drivers like as it is the sweet spot of a decent fare, but not too far out. He dropped us off and we got out. I stumbled on the way out of the taxi and no doubt flashed my underwear for him, it didn't get us any money off and much to my protest Chloe paid the fare before I could sort my purse out.

I opened the door quietly and we went in. The dog came up and shoved his nose directly into Chloe's crotch as he always does with strangers. I swatted him away and told him to behave. "Wanna drink?" I offered.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you are having," she replied. "Who is in?"

"Mum, Dad," I said, "My brother maybe, not sure if he is back yet. Take a seat," I said as I turned the light on to the living room.

"Okay," she said nodding.

I got us a couple of drinks and went into the living room. I sat on the sofa with her and we kissed as soon as my bum hit the seat. She twisted to face me and I did the same with her as our tongues wrestled each other. Her hand drifted up my skirt and I opened my legs for her. She gently teased my underwear out of the way and stroked her fingers across my clit. "Wow," I mumbled as she stroked her fingers across me.

"You like that?" she asked rhetorically. There was no need to answer that one. Within one stroke I was wide-eyed and after the second one, I wasn't breathing anymore. I knew that I was horny, we had been kissing and teasing each other for hours, but I didn't realise just how horny I was. It took me by surprise when she slid her finger inside me. I was going to protest that it was a bit quick, but it really wasn't, and that was further confirmed as she pushed a second finger into me.

She pushed me so I was leaning back on the sofa and moved herself so she was laying against me as she asserted her dominance. There was no need though, I was being fingered, I was going nowhere. She settled into a rhythm that was better than very very nice and we kissed each other softly. I stroked my hand across her clothes, but there was no obvious way into them without full removal. I stopped trying to repay the favour and just let her play with me. My entire body was quickly tingling and I could already feel my orgasm building. She was so good, and the promise of quick release would be night over. I was fairly drunk and tired, if I orgasmed I would flop, mentally and physically.

"Don't make me cum," I said blocking her hand slightly.

"You sure?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, not yet," I said. "Fuck that feels so good though."

"Are you gonna be noisy?" she asked with a grin.

"No, it will finish me off though," I replied. I slid my hand up the leg of her shorts and wished my fingers were longer or her shorts were a bit looser. I was close, but not within comfortable reach of what I was aiming for. "Bedtime?" I asked.

"I think so," she replied with a mischievous smile that sent a ripple of warmth through my entire body.

I stood up and pulled her to her feet. We hadn't even opened the drinks so I returned them to the fridge and swapped them for some water to take upstairs. I guided her upstairs to my room and wished I had tidied, but I hadn't. She didn't comment or even notice really. "Bathroom is there," I said pointing in the general direction of the door.

She disappeared for a few moments and I left my bedroom door open. She came back smelling of mouthwash as she had no toothbrush with her. I went into the bathroom and when I got back we lay on my bed and continued where we left off. I unzipped her suit and over the cause of a few minutes, she shrugged out of it and slowly peeled it down and off. She relieved me of my top, skirt and panties as her own nudity got revealed as she had only been wearing the bodysuit. I reached down and fingered her. In my hunger, I was maybe a little too keen and she flinched away slightly. "Sorry," I whispered as I switched from an optimistic two fingers to just one.

She let me play with her while we kissed and after a while, we got under the duvet. She was knelt above me and I was just perving at her body as she grinned back at me. My fingers gently stroked in and out of her as her wet pussy gently tensed and relaxed around my fingers. "That is so nice," she whispered and lowered her head to mine for a kiss. "I am gonna cum if you keep doing that," she whispered softly.

"Do you wanna?" I asked her.

"Uh hu," she nodded, "So close... just keep doing that," she whispered.

I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers and grinned at her. She smiled back at me with a glassy expression. Her eyes closed a few times and reopened looking very unfocused. "Yes," she whispered and started to hump my hand as I fingered her. My bed creaked very quietly and I reached above my head with my free hand and pushed against the headboard. I knew that tensioned the bed and stopped it squeaking. She grinned down at me as she acknowledged my solution to the squeaky problem that had clearly been an issue previously.

She stared down at me until her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I looked down her naked body, her amazing breasts pert on her chest and I could see my hand disappearing between her legs. I stroked my hand across her and realised that she was shaved. Not very observant I know, but she was entirely hairless. "I'm gonna cum," she whispered.

I felt her orgasm before I saw the physical reaction. I let her finish and continued the same speed and rhythm that had taken her there in the first place. "Fuck," she whispered as she blinked her eyes back into focus and grinned at me.

She kissed me and then switched to my nipples. She gently sucked them one at a time and I instantly surrendered to her. She nibbled and gently bit my nipples and I just stared at her while she did it. Guys have tried to get the pressure right for biting, but they have never quite managed it. She perfected it instantly. She smiled up and me and glanced down my body. I suddenly felt very exposed as I was on my back, my legs open and naked. I was also ultra-aware that I wasn't shaved. I wasn't a wild bush down there, but I was nowhere near hairless.

I watched her lower her head down and felt her kiss my tummy. She kept going down and seconds later I felt her breath between my legs and then her tongue. "Oh shit," I said louder than I intended.

She grinned up at me and simultaneously pushed her tongue into me. I stared down at her. It was a weird sensation to have that feeling down there, but have a girl looking up at you and not a guy. She was good, like really good. Her tongue teasing and caressing my most intimate areas. Expertly sucking, licking and surrounding my clit as I squirmed on my back.

I pushed my hand down between my legs and her tongue. She looked up at me confused. "I am gonna be too noisy if you do that," I said.

"You won't be," she said as she pushed my hand out of the way, "Promise."

I let her move my hand out of the way and she picked up where she left off. Only this time it was a little less intense. I am not sure what she was, or more accurately, what she wasn't doing anymore, but it still felt awesome. I have been eaten out before, and each time has been nice, but it has always felt like it was just a side activity until I gave him what he really wanted. Chloe though felt different. She was enjoying doing it nearly as much as I was enjoying receiving it. She was doing it to satisfy me, not to placate me until I opened my mouth, or even better, my legs.

She looked up at me and smiled. Adorable. So cute and ridiculously sexy. Her delicate feminine features smiling up at me as she licked me out. "That feels so good," I whispered. Tilting my head back I just waited for orgasm. I was so close and yet it wasn't intense, it was a slow calm build-up. The destination was pre-determined, but it felt like I had at least an illusion of control. It felt like I could choose when I orgasmed. I couldn't, I was putty in her hands, but it was just... well, it was awesome. Even if I had a three-foot-long tongue to DIY I don't think I would be able to do this to myself.

She gently teased her fingers into me and they felt big. I looked down at her and she grinned back up at me She held up her other hand showing three fingers in a grouped triangle so I could see them and then pushed her fingers deeper. "Fuck..." I whispered, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I didn't need to announce I was going to cum. She knew, she was in total control and I would assume if she didn't want me to orgasm at that moment then she wouldn't have let me. Climax washed over me and I bit my lip as my body erupted in pure satisfaction. I shuddered and shivered underneath her as I orgasmed. I bit my lip so hard to stifle any noise that I was going to make I thought I drew blood.

She licked me a little faster and harder while at the same time removing her fingers from inside me. She held me on the edge of ecstasy for longer than I have managed when by myself. I always run out of willpower and just finish myself off. She however kept me balanced on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an eternity. I looked down at her, my eyes wide as she looked back up at me. She switched her tongue to my clit and pushed her fingers as deep as she could into me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, I collapsed on my back and orgasmed. I was helpless, she could have done whatever she wanted to in those moments as she kept my orgasm going as long as I needed.

It was intense, but it wasn't a screaming one. It was awesome, it was on a par with the ones I can get if I tease myself for hours and deny myself orgasm. Although at the same intensity I maintained silence, mainly because I couldn't breathe to make any noise, but either way, I just shuddered and rippled on my back in pure orgasm. I tipped over the edge and I was done. Chloe must have felt it as she stopped before I had to stop her and she smiled at me.

"You look sooooo fucking cute when you cum," she said as she looked up at me.

"What did you do? How? Fucking hell, wow," I said as I caught my breath.

"Just like with fingering, girls are waaaaaay better at eating pussy," she replied.

"Wow," I said and felt myself getting sleepy.

She crawled up my body and laid next to me. We were both naked and she lay along the length of my body, her right breast resting against mine, our hips touching and her leg on top of mine as she kissed me. I kissed her back and stroked my hand across her back. She tasted very much like me and that turned me on even more.

I stroked my hand down to the small of her back and gently raked my fingernails up her spine. "Mmm yeah," she said approvingly as she wriggled her body as I scratched my fingernails up it.

I pushed her off me so she was on her back and knelt up on the bed next to her. I looked down at her nakedness and felt sex nerves for the first time in a long time. That first time you get to the best bit and realise you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. Her body was the same as mine and yet I am more at ease when the third party has a penis. If all else fails just pull him on top of you and wait until it gets warm and messy. Her pleasure was very much dependent on me not being shit.

"You will be awesome," she said as she clearly recognised my nerves. She pulled me towards her and we kissed. I stroked my hand up and down the inside of her thigh and felt the warmth between her legs. I looked down at her and smiled nervously. I kissed her nipple and sucked it when it reacted to my mouth. "Mmmm yeah," she whispered encouragingly.

She wriggled on her back as I licked and sucked at her nipples. I slowly drifted my hand down between her legs and felt her excitement coat my fingers. She opened her legs for me and I gently penetrated her. She felt so warm and tight as I gently slid two fingers into her. "Use your teeth," she whispered, "Gently," she added when she saw my expression.

I gently nibbled her nipples one at a time and as I got more confident I bit a little harder and after a few moments, she was making all the correct noises. I kept fingering her and tried to use three as she had on me, but she shook her head. "I won't take three at this angle," she grinned at me.

I was just delaying though and after counting myself down from three in my head I lifted myself on my elbow and trailed my kisses down her body towards her pussy. Her being hairless left nothing to the imagination and after a tentative kiss, I licked my tongue between her legs. She actually tasted nice, way nicer than a cock does. Her juices were almost inviting, they encouraged me to lick deeper and harder. Each pass of my tongue being rewarded with that familiar and yet alien taste.

I was fumbling around in the dark though. I have no idea how to lick a girl out. "Use your tongue on my clit," she said. I did, finding it much quicker than any boyfriend seemed to manage and pressed against it with my tongue. "Use one finger, not deep, but stroke the front of me inside," she said.

I did, obediently doing as she instructed. Her body reacted positively and I experimented cautiously with various techniques and pressures. Some worked, some didn't, but she just let me do what I was doing. "That is nice," she whispered as she looked down at me and stroked her hands through my hair.

I looked up at her and wondered if it was good enough to make her cum or not. I felt like a guy, wondering if I was good enough and for the first time in my life I felt a bit of empathy for them. At least when their cock is in you it is feeling nice for them, this was very much subject to interpretation and I know from experience the line between earth-shattering orgasm and frustration is very thin.

"Yeah, there, not as direct," she said gently coaxing my head to the left slightly, "Lick longer and a little lower," she whispered.

I did as instructed and looked up at her. She looked back at me and her eyes lost focus a few times and turned glassy several times. She tilted her head back and let go of my head. I stayed where she seemed to like it and stared up at her. "Two fingers, but again, not deep," she said and I pushed a second finger into her. "Push them forwards," she said when she felt the second finger in her.

She was so sexy. This was so intimate. I had no idea what I was doing. Well, I do, I was licking a girl out, but it was very much painting by numbers. "I'm gonna cum," she said, but she didn't need to. I could feel her, her pussy pulsed and her entire body tensed for a second. "Go deep," she said urgently.

I did, pushing two fingers as deep into her as I could and she moaned softly. Loud enough to make me aware of how loud it was, but most likely it was only loud compared to how quiet my room was generally. She orgasmed on my fingers and tongue and I tasted her climax. It was awesome. So wet and almost creamy as she shivered to orgasm. Unlike her, I missed the signals and didn't stop when she was finished and she pushed her hand down between her legs to block me. "Sorry," I said as I wiped my mouth and grinned at her.

"No no no, don't be sorry," she said in a dream-like tone, "Was that your first time?" she asked.

I nodded. "Uh hu," I said.

"Fuck me... where have you been all my life?" she asked.

We cuddled, both of us naked and with no duvet as we cooled down. We snoozed and dozed as we enjoyed each other's touch and company. I got up after a while and went to the bathroom. I was halfway there when I realised I was naked, but fortunately, it was 4 am and so no one was awake at that time. "Streaking?" Chloe grinned at me when I got back to my room. She was underneath the duvet now.

"Yeah, oops," I said.

"My turn, which one is the bathroom again? Second door on the left?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said nodding, "left the light on for you," I replied.

"Awesome." she said, "Back in a sec." She also went naked.

She got back and I offered her a t-shirt to sleep in, but she refused and got back into bed. After a few minutes of cuddling and kissing, I sat up and removed the t-shirt I had put on. It was too warm anyway, and I wanted to be as close to her as possible. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning we woke up at the same time. We had a quick kiss and a cuddle then Chloe went for a shower. She came back dressed in her bodysuit that she wore last night. "Do you wanna borrow something else to wear?" I offered.

"Nar, walk of shame is fine," she replied. I just smiled at her response. Is the walk of shame an international saying? The guys and girls walking home in the early hours of the morning after, clearly still dressed for the night out before.

We went downstairs and Mum was in the kitchen. It felt rude to bypass her and kick Chloe out. "Chloe, Mum. Mum, Chloe," I said as I introduced them. I caught Chloe's eye and mouthed "Sorry."

"Hi, nice to meet you." Mum said, "Want some toast?" she offered.

"Uh, sure, if that is okay," Chloe said.

"Yeah, of course," Mum said getting up and putting some bread into the toaster. "Coffee?" she offered.

Chloe accepted and we took a seat around the breakfast bar. "Good night?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, it was nice," I said. It felt weird to have Chloe as a sexual partner. I don't know why, but it did, it always felt awkward if Mum or Dad caught me smuggling a guy out of the house, but this felt like a normal occurrence. That was the difference, it felt awkward because it wasn't awkward, it was just... fine.